PDA

View Full Version : How do i register for theyAreAmongUs forum?

darockk
22nd January 2008, 04:24 PM
I cant seem to register on theyareamongus, each time i click on the register link, it says the registrations are turned off.

I cant contact anyone from the forum to let them know my issue, so hopefully someone on here is either a moderater on there or can contact a mod to let them know the problem.

Ive been trying to register since last week. :mad:

TheDirtyDigger
22nd January 2008, 04:43 PM
Try closing your eyes really tightly, tapping your slippers together and beginning a mantra of, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home...etc etc"

Paulbot
22nd January 2008, 04:57 PM
Welcome darockk

You're best contacting the admin at that messageboard directly. There's a few email addresses to try here:

http://www.theyareamongus.com/contact_us/index.htm

darockk
22nd January 2008, 04:59 PM
thanks Paulbot, exactly what I needed :)

jaydisc
22nd January 2008, 07:14 PM
So what's up with that site? When I first came alookin' for an AU resource, I found OTCA and TAAU, and signed up for both, but there's next to no traffic there. Someone should go over them and give them a big, "Why don't you guys come hang out over here" invite.

Does anyone know the founder?

Pulse
22nd January 2008, 07:59 PM
Jaydisc: Yeah, I noticed that too. I happened to mention it to someone & they have no idea what's happening either. Weird, Huh...

GoktimusPrime
22nd January 2008, 11:44 PM
Does anyone know the founder?
Stephen Jessen t'is the grand poobah of TAAU. He attended the Sabretron 2004 convention and donated some prizes for comps. :) I saw some of the TAAUers at the Sydney premiere of the movie last June such as crank, sharkysparky*, Felafel and Burn (who frequents both TAAU and OzFormers). :)

OzFormers Are Among Us!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/Movie%20Premiere/tfm05.jpg
griffin, crank, sharkysparky and Burn

*I think you'd like ol' sharky, especially his counting method - according to the sharky system of counting TFs, you fall into one of four categories...
Less than Lots
Lots
Lots and Lots
Sh@#loads
...simple yet elegant. :)

griffin
23rd January 2008, 05:01 AM
If that contact link doesn't work, or you don't get a reply, let me know and I can pass on your email to one of their board regulars to see if they can help you out.

i_amtrunks
23rd January 2008, 10:59 AM
Stephen has been fairly busy too, so give him a few days to get back to you too darockk.

Zippo
23rd January 2008, 03:50 PM
First forum I was banned from back in 02..
Can't recall why now, but ..

Did receive an email though a few months back saying my account was closed due to inactivity.. What account??!

TheDirtyDigger
23rd January 2008, 03:53 PM
First forum I was banned from back in 02..

LOL. That's something that belongs on a resume.
Nothing like a few good forum bannings to increase your street cred!