PDA

View Full Version : Siege Ratchet and Bluestreak leak.

DELTAprime
14th June 2019, 12:02 PM
We have a couple of pictures of Siege Ratchet and Bluestreak in robot mode. Can't wait for Ratchet.

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/leaked-images-of-transformers-wfc-siege-deluxe-ratchet-and-bluestreaks-robot-modes/43435/

BigTransformerTrev
14th June 2019, 12:13 PM
Nice. So who else from War for Cybertron hasn't had a figure now? I'd love to see Warpath from the game. I reckon we have had most of the others I can think of, except perhaps Breakdown.

Tha_Phantom
14th June 2019, 12:58 PM
Bluestreak looks amazing!

Bidoofdude
14th June 2019, 02:27 PM
These look so great. Pumped.

DELTAprime
14th June 2019, 02:47 PM
I'd love to see Warpath from the game.

The current WFC toyline has nothing to do with the old WFC games and figures. Just like we have two unrelated cartoons called Robots in Disguise we two unrelated lines called War for Cybertron.

KELPIE
14th June 2019, 02:52 PM
Bluestreak oooor Silverstreak....?

:cool:

BigTransformerTrev
14th June 2019, 06:48 PM
The current WFC toyline has nothing to do with the old WFC games and figures. Just like we have two unrelated cartoons called Robots in Disguise we two unrelated lines called War for Cybertron.

It has a loose link at best but there IS a link. Hence why Ratchet & Ironhide have alt-modes like they had in the game, but have not been seen elsewhere except perhaps the WW comics.

The opening scene in the Bumblebee flick showed battling on Cybertron. As did the WFC/FOC games. In interviews it’s been stated that the designers from the Bee Movie took inspiration from the games for that scene. The latest toyline has Seekers figures that are based on that movie scene and Autobots that looks like their game representations. It’s all a rich pastiche that goes beyond just a coincidence in name.

griffin
14th June 2019, 07:29 PM
I think you are both right... they might be unrelated story-wise/universe-wise, but they are borrowing design ideas from previous "on Cybertron" series (like the WFC game, the Gen1 cartoon, IDW comics, etc)... just like how almost everything else from Generations is based on Gen1 designs, but isn't part of that story universe.

Paulbot
14th June 2019, 09:29 PM
Not overly keen on this Ratchet but Bluestreak looks good (better than Smokescreen)