PDA

View Full Version : Toys And Beyond website

Omega Metro
14th June 2019, 11:50 PM
MP-13 Soundwave up for pre-order
https://toysandbeyond.com.au/takara-transformers-masterpiece-mp-13-masterpiece-soundwave-reissue/

And MP-47 Hound
https://toysandbeyond.com.au/transformers-masterpiece-edition-mp-47-hound/

Sinnertwin
26th June 2019, 07:37 PM
You or anyone else buy anything from these guys?
Good, bad, ugly?

Omega Metro
26th June 2019, 08:01 PM
Good, bad, ugly?

They are great. Done 14 orders with them now. The guy that runs it is really nice and he is pretty active on the Marvel Legends Facebook group.

Omega Metro
6th July 2019, 10:31 AM
Siege Jetfire in stock. $155 shipped with Afterpay
https://toysandbeyond.com.au/transformers-war-for-cybertron-siege-commander-jetfire/

philby
7th July 2019, 07:47 PM
Good, bad, ugly?
Haven't tried myself yet but lots of positive feedback on FB so far.

robwin1974
12th July 2019, 12:37 AM
Siege Jetfire in stock. $155 shipped with Afterpay
https://toysandbeyond.com.au/transformers-war-for-cybertron-siege-commander-jetfire/

Bought 2 of these on the weekend and delivered today - I am quite happy for $155 shipped for these

XMan
31st July 2019, 05:59 AM
Does this site still operate? I placed an order for an in stock item last thursday, I sent an email asking when it may be sent and have heard nothing since.

XMan
3rd August 2019, 06:16 PM
And item received :)

nalops
12th September 2019, 09:17 AM
Ordered MP-10G on the 5th. Arrived on the 12th. Not the quickest but arrived in excellent condition so I'm very happy with my purchase.

Omega Metro
18th September 2019, 08:01 AM
MP-44 Optimus is up. Shipping 30th September. Afterpay and laybuy options available.
https://toysandbeyond.com.au/takara-transformers-masterpiece-mp-44-optimus-prime-convoy-ver-3-0/

Omega Metro
27th September 2019, 08:15 AM
Siege Omega Supreme in stock. $290. Definitely not the cheapest, but not the dearest either. $262 on Amazon.
https://toysandbeyond.com.au/war-for-cybertron-siege-titan-omega-supreme/

neomoz
22nd October 2019, 10:03 AM
Anyone who's order from this site before, how long does it take for them to usually ship something that's in stock? It's been a few days and starting to get a little concerned.

Omega Metro
22nd October 2019, 10:22 AM
Anyone who's order from this site before, how long does it take for them to usually ship something that's in stock? It's been a few days and starting to get a little concerned.

He is a little slow at shipping stuff out. But you will definitely get it. I have done about 20-30 orders so he combines alot of mine. PM me if you want to contact him via Facebook messenger. He is pretty responsive there.

neomoz
22nd October 2019, 11:43 AM
Thanks, I'll give him a few more days and if there is no movement I'll chase him up.

Alternator
14th January 2020, 07:53 PM
Found this thread through Google and just wanted to add my 2 cents and say this site is genuine, received my second order no problem however my first order appears to be in limbo. It's most likely my fault as I chose the $0 preorder option despite it being within the 4-5 week period when the site requests payment for preorders, as a result I never received a payment request for my order. Unfortunately my attempts to try and resolve this through email have gone unheard.

Have any of you gotten any responses to your messages? Someone earlier in the thread mentioned a Facebook page but I haven't been able to find one associated with the site, would someone be able to direct me to it so that I can get in contact with them and get this sorted out?

Sorry to bring my issues into the thread, just trying any and all solutions I can to try and get this resolved as soon as possible.

Omega Metro
14th January 2020, 08:19 PM
Found this thread through Google and just wanted to add my 2 cents and say this site is genuine, received my second order no problem however my first order appears to be in limbo. It's most likely my fault as I chose the $0 preorder option despite it being within the 4-5 week period when the site requests payment for preorders, as a result I never received a payment request for my order. Unfortunately my attempts to try and resolve this through email have gone unheard.

Have any of you gotten any responses to your messages? Someone earlier in the thread mentioned a Facebook page but I haven't been able to find one associated with the site, would someone be able to direct me to it so that I can get in contact with them and get this sorted out?

Sorry to bring my issues into the thread, just trying any and all solutions I can to try and get this resolved as soon as possible.

PM sent

XMan
15th January 2020, 06:30 AM

This has happened tome also. I preordered Storm Collectibles Cammy, release was expected Nov/Dec I never got an email requesting payment nor that they got the figure in stock. It's sold out now :(

Omega Metro
15th January 2020, 09:39 AM
This has happened tome also. I preordered Storm Collectibles Cammy, release was expected Nov/Dec I never got an email requesting payment nor that they got the figure in stock. It's sold out now :(

PM sent

yoshi594
15th January 2020, 09:58 PM
toysandbeyond are pretty active on facebook. Not sure what's happening with their emails thou as i haven't received anything when i should have gotten an email about my order (besides order confirmation and status).

Anyway so far so good with them.

Alternator
15th January 2020, 10:27 PM

Yeah, my order also happened to be for some Storm Collectibles as well, MK3 Scorpion to be specific. While the site tells you about when they charge for preorders, it does seem like something that can easily be overlooked.
The product page for Scorpion got taken down so he might be out of stock as well, but I'm hoping that's not the case.

Thankfully Omega Metro pointed me in the right direction towards the correct Facebook page, and it looks like hes done the same for you so I hope you can get that sorted out as well if you're still looking for the figure.

toysandbeyond are pretty active on facebook. Not sure what's happening with their emails thou as i haven't received anything when i should have gotten an email about my order (besides order confirmation and status).

Anyway so far so good with them.

Facebook seems to be the way to go when contacting them. The website hasn't even updated to say my second order has been fulfilled despite me having it in my hands.

philby
18th January 2020, 05:05 PM
It was mentioned in a marvel FB group that the store will be closing down soon and no new orders are being taken but existing ones will be ful-filled

Alternator
22nd January 2020, 09:42 AM
It was mentioned in a marvel FB group that the store will be closing down soon and no new orders are being taken but existing ones will be ful-filled

Man, if that's true that's disappointing. Their Storm Collectibles prices were pretty decent, it seems to be getting even more difficult to find them for a reasonable price now that Toybot Importz is a question mark with all their issues.

I wonder what this means for orders like mine? Is my order considered in progress despite not having made a payment? I've yet to receive a response through Facebook, has anyone had any luck getting through to them yet?

neomoz
28th January 2020, 10:23 AM

Well this explains why my preorder is a no show even though they took money 3 months ago. I raised a paypal dispute, the order was sitting in awaiting payment even though I paid it. Terrible communication/service imo.

yoshi594
28th January 2020, 04:43 PM

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

yoshi594
28th January 2020, 05:21 PM
where's the info on them closing down? they should state that on their website...they are also still taking preorders.

ChlorHex
28th January 2020, 06:25 PM
Oh my... this is starting to become an unhealthy trend for online aussie toy retailers if this is true.
Stick to in-stock purchases only, that's what I'd recommend.
Don't do preorders as the risks are too high... this is happening way too often.

Alternator
29th March 2020, 07:51 PM
Hello all
I just wanted to update those of you that may be interested, I finally managed to get my missing order from Toys n Beyond thanks to Omega Metro directing me to the owners Facebook page.

I had left it for some time due to other pressing matters and once I did make contact it took some prodding through messaging him to get it sent out, (most likely due to him being busy, he was very cooperative in wanting to resolve the issue) but I did finally receive it and am very satisfied with the result.

I'm not sure what this means for the online store whether it's still operating or not, but if those of you that were in a similar situation are still interested in fulfilling your orders, it may be worth shooting the owner a message saying you're still interested. Just be persistent with your messages, as he seems to have other priorities that conflict with him responding/shipping out items(obviously, make sure not to bombard him with messages either).

Thanks again to Omega Metro for providing me with the owner's contact details, I very much appreciate it.

Sol_Bad
4th April 2020, 10:45 PM
Alternator.
Are you able to message the owner of the site and ask him if he is still operating. He has a few TMNT toys I'd be interested in
:)

reillyd
5th April 2020, 08:10 PM
Crap. I had preordered with a deposit the uber expensive Super7 Snake Mountain playset. This isn't a good sign if they are closing down....l

Jaxius._
5th August 2020, 11:08 AM
Wait has the store closed down? I just paid for planet x kadmos and got a confirmation email of my order hope it wasnt just an automatic thing and I’ll never see the package

reillyd
5th August 2020, 04:36 PM
Website is showing new stock arriving, so I suspect its continuing to trade....... This has me reassured about snake mountain. Jaxius, when you receive your purchase would you mind posting here to reassure us?

Jaxius._
5th August 2020, 05:47 PM
Website is showing new stock arriving, so I suspect its continuing to trade....... This has me reassured about snake mountain. Jaxius, when you receive your purchase would you mind posting here to reassure us?

Will do, posted about my worries on facebook and got a reply from someone who got something a few months ago so fingers crossed all is good

Jaxius._
6th August 2020, 08:14 PM
Received a mystery email from auspost today with a tracking number with a package at hoppers crossing VIC, upon a quick google thats not to far from point cook where toys and beyond is based so i believe its my package from their, it is odd though that i didn't get an email from them.

Just to clarify why i had to search up where the parcel was, i have another order from Madman i'm waiting for so i had no idea which it would be.

Jaxius._
7th August 2020, 09:30 AM
Turns out it was Kadmos, arrived today ordered on Tuesday. Quickest auspost and any seller has been ever personally. Especially considering victoria is in stage 4 and I’m still waiting for something that was due here monday

reillyd
7th August 2020, 03:19 PM
Oh dear, you?re in Melbourne. Well hopefully your toy purchase brings you some much needed joy, and a welcome distraction.
Thanks for posting your experiences with this store, and its reassuring they?re still trading.

Jaxius._
17th August 2020, 12:28 PM
Funnily enough i got an email saying kadmos was shipped today. 10 days after it arrived.

tbone
18th August 2020, 03:42 PM
Funnily enough i got an email saying kadmos was shipped today. 10 days after it arrived.

Hey mate, or anyone know how to contact him? Just made a purchase today, super sus with the lack of contact info on their website, muchly appreciate it thanks guys!

tbone
18th August 2020, 03:43 PM
hi guys, just purchased something today from toys and beyond, now IM a bit worried about the store closing and stuff....anyone know how to contact him? Muchly appreciate it thanks!

tbone
18th August 2020, 03:52 PM
Hi, can you also please PM me his facebook details? I just placed a big order today and am a bit concerned with their lack of contact info on their website thanks.

Unicran
20th August 2020, 09:03 PM
Hey mate, or anyone know how to contact him? Just made a purchase today, super sus with the lack of contact info on their website, muchly appreciate it thanks guys!
Try this on their online site.
https://toysandbeyond.com.au/contact-us/

Welcome to the boards tbone. We're a helpfool community.

EDIT: Unfortunately at time of posting you are Rank 1... board staffers have not granted you access to PM system.

NotWithWaughPrime
24th August 2020, 01:28 PM
Hey all,

I'm in a similar position where it's been a number of months trying to get onto the team at Toys & Beyond for some items I ordered. Could someone please send me the Facebook page to get into contact with?

Thanks!

Jaxius._
25th August 2020, 06:59 PM
sorry only just saw your response, they don't have a facebook page but i received my package and was fine, you could try emailing sales@toysandbeyond.com.au
you should be fine, they aren't closed just not getting new stock

NotWithWaughPrime
29th August 2020, 09:18 AM
sorry only just saw your response, they don't have a facebook page but i received my package and was fine, you could try emailing sales@toysandbeyond.com.au
you should be fine, they aren't closed just not getting new stock

Can confirm that their email has now been shutdown, I got a bounce back saying the domain has been shutdown, and the contact form on their website has not been answered in months.

Looking more and more like I've lost money buying through these guys

Sol_Bad
29th August 2020, 10:00 AM
Can confirm that their email has now been shutdown, I got a bounce back saying the domain has been shutdown, and the contact form on their website has not been answered in months.

Have you tried this number?

https://mobile.top4.com.au/business/toysandbeyond-com-au-181611

Jaxius._
29th August 2020, 02:00 PM

I got an email from that email, odd. I had good dealing but wait a few weeks if nothing turns up file a paypal claim.

What did you buy

Rhaz
28th October 2020, 08:07 PM
So their website is down and the email I got saying things were on their way is now bouncing....

They took my money and ran

WTF

Rhaz
28th October 2020, 08:31 PM
Ok their website is back up now.... but be very careful with this website please. I will update if I hear anything back / if I get what I ordered.

Rhaz
25th November 2020, 11:16 AM
I was told in the first week of October I would get an update in around 2 weeks... just got an update today.

Apparently the items will be sent in the next few days.

Their website now has a message saying COVID is causing delays but please refrain from buying from these guys until I can confirm that they aren't just taking money and running.

They also have a new contact email now which is toysandbeyond@hotmail.com

Good luck and if anyone else has got stuff in the last few months please let us know

EDIT

worth noting as well their in website communication doesn't get a reply but the email reply was nearly instant so hopefully they are a legit business and just been hit hard by COVID

XMan
25th November 2020, 11:36 AM
Yeah I ordered the X-Men Nimrod/Fantomex/Psylocke 3 pack, site states "in transit shipping early November" the month is almost over, I have kindly asked for an update and got nothing.

Last time I ordered something no confirmation and a $300 item was just sitting outside my apartment building, never got told it was shipped, no tracking number, nothing! That was August last year.

*edit - just got a reply "every item will be delayed even further due to Christmas and the pandemic"

jazzcomp
25th November 2020, 11:18 PM
Bought a few used items - Myclone Prime, QT Jetfire and Choro Q-robo Prime.

Rhaz
14th December 2020, 10:27 AM
Finally received the order!

It is worth noting that even when they said it would arrive on certain days, they were wrong (I was told it would arrive in a day or two but 2 weeks from that point it still hadn't arrived.... then after those two weeks I was told the same thing and it arrived a few days later)

Covid is clearly affecting the business and while it is all a bit sloppy, it is up to you if you cut them some slack.

Hope this helps!

Cheers