PDA

View Full Version : Colour pics of Mickey Op or whatever it calls...

hanprimus
8th November 2008, 05:27 PM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee35/keztnah/TAK10891.jpg

roller
8th November 2008, 05:43 PM
~cough~sellout ~cough~

jacksplatt11
8th November 2008, 05:49 PM
Didn't like it before, still don't like it now..

On another note, because the prototype pictures of this and MP Grimlock came out at the same time, does that mean we'll be seeing colour pictures of him sometime soon? *fingers crossed*

GoktimusPrime
8th November 2008, 05:56 PM
Sooooo cuuuuuute! I wants!! :D

At least they've incorporated a TF character with Disney (even if it's another Convoy)... which is what I wish Hasbro did with Star Wars and Marvel Crossovers. e.g.: Darth Vader/TIE Advanced as Starscream etc.

Zippo
8th November 2008, 07:09 PM
Well, the Alt mode is cute, but I don't like the robot mode. Pass on these items from me..

jaydisc
8th November 2008, 07:14 PM
I might have to get me one of these for The Boy.

TheDirtyDigger
8th November 2008, 09:02 PM
Mickey behind the wheel is a nice touch. But I'm a WB man from way back and would feel like I was betraying the cause by getting something Disney.

roller
8th November 2008, 09:12 PM
Mickey behind the wheel is a nice touch. But I'm a WB man from way back and would feel like I was betraying the cause by getting something Disney.

Jack Warner would be proud!!! When i was little i always preferred loonet toons to Disney

heroic_decepticon
8th November 2008, 09:33 PM
heh, nice. Won't be touching that with a barge pole though...

Tetsuwan Convoy
8th November 2008, 10:43 PM
Pretty cool I think. I would love to see what the Black and White version looks like.

There appears to be a bow on the head of the driver, so methinks it might be Minnie Mouse doing the driving. (Insert women drivers joke here)

Lint
8th November 2008, 10:55 PM
Great now we can expect a repaint like Nemesis Mickey to come out. I'd so buy that just to shatter the kid-friendly image.

roller
8th November 2008, 11:31 PM
i hope someone makes a stop motion vid one day, and Mickey prime gets smashed to death.

1orion2many
9th November 2008, 12:51 AM
:(And the Transformer boat slowly sinks into the depths of lake absolute stupidity:rolleyes:.

i_amtrunks
9th November 2008, 07:50 AM
The colour applications are very good, simple but good.

Still not liking the look of either mode, so very glad that I'll not be tempted to buy this at all.

DigDug
9th November 2008, 10:09 AM
Great now we can expect a repaint like Nemesis Mickey to come out. I'd so buy that just to shatter the kid-friendly image.

Kid friendly? Mickey was a BAD role model... :p

Surprisingly this toy is neither menacingly ugly or burdened with a pointless transform (like some cross licenses :rolleyes: ) It isn't a toy that I would collect, but there are a few much younger fans that I know would like one so long as the price (inc. Disney tax) and QA is right.

Kyle
9th November 2008, 10:18 AM
I actually don't mind this. But not on my list of priorities so will only get him if I have enough cash.

SilverDragon
9th November 2008, 01:09 PM
I still think they should have made him turn into a steamboat. Silly Takara and its Convoy obsession.

Pulse
9th November 2008, 11:18 PM
Hmmm...

If you went to Disneyland & for a souvenir you had a choice of either a stuffed-toy or this, I know what I'd pick... ;) :)

blackie
11th November 2008, 09:58 PM
ssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuut

STL
11th November 2008, 11:18 PM
Hmmm...

If you went to Disneyland & for a souvenir you had a choice of either a stuffed-toy or this, I know what I'd pick... ;) :)

Now that's a situation where I'd actually seriously buy it. I mean if I went to Seaworld and they had a transforming dolphin to mech that looked as good in production qualities as welll, it'd definitely be my souvenir

GoktimusPrime
12th November 2008, 11:18 AM
ssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuut
Cos Transformers totally didn't sell out in 1999 with Animorphs. :/

Golden Phoenix
12th November 2008, 11:41 PM
Cos Transformers totally didn't sell out in 1999 with Animorphs. :/

*rocks back and forth in the fetal position*
Animorphs don't count, Animorphs don't count, Animorphs don't count, Animorphs don't count

GoktimusPrime
13th November 2008, 11:17 AM
Can't sleep... Visser-3 will eat me... can't sleep... Visser-3 wil eat me...

kup
13th November 2008, 11:21 AM
Be prepared for Animorphs: THE SEQUEL! toyline next year only with a new twist! :)

I will not say anymore...

Golden Phoenix
13th November 2008, 11:26 AM
Be prepared for Animorphs: THE SEQUEL! toyline next year only with a new twist! :)

Lies, all Lies! Please say they are Lies..

i_amtrunks
13th November 2008, 01:04 PM

Except instead of half baked animals, the alt mode will be a tentacled long tongued cthulu like...thing.

Lord_Zed
13th November 2008, 01:14 PM
Except instead of half baked animals, the alt mode will be a tentacled long tongued cthulu like...thing.

Cuthulucons would totaly rock!!!! :D

makes me want to sing

"It's begining to look a lot like fishbots!"

GoktimusPrime
13th November 2008, 06:39 PM
In my universe the Animorphs are retarded inbred hicks playing stupid games like sticking Yeerks on their heads and ramming each other head-first as hard as they can...

http://www.geocities.com/transformercollection/bravemaxi4.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/transformercollection/bravemaxi5.jpghttp://www.geocities.com/transformercollection/bravemaxi6.jpg

...the slum areas of my toy universe is occupied with Animorphs and Knock-Offs... this is where Classics Megatron found himself in an attempt to drown his sorrow. ;)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/Photocomic%20Classics%20Gatchaman/classics_gatcha17.jpg

fatbot
21st November 2008, 05:33 PM

cthulu-bot... i belive i'd get that, as long as he looked evil enough

GoktimusPrime
22nd November 2008, 12:34 AM
Nothing is as evil as plushie Cthulu! :p
http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/aa/d/AAAAAhpvdZ0AAAAAAKrYmQ.jpg

fatbot
22nd November 2008, 11:01 AM
Nothing is as evil as plushie Cthulu! :p
http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/aa/d/AAAAAhpvdZ0AAAAAAKrYmQ.jpg

where on earth did you get that? it's the perfect christmas present for a mates son ( and for me ).

GoktimusPrime
22nd November 2008, 06:05 PM
I just Googled "Cthulu plushie" :p I don't own the toy but I've known of its existence for a long time. :) I'd get one if I were a Lovecraft fan. ;)

Lord_Zed
22nd November 2008, 09:08 PM
where on earth did you get that? it's the perfect christmas present for a mates son ( and for me ).

Which state are you in?

I've seen them for sale in Sydney, and Canberra. There usualy sold at stores that sell Roleplaying and Battlegames.