PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still shop from Transfiguretoys?

primatives
8th November 2008, 07:56 PM
Does anyone still shop from Transfiguretoys? I use to shop from them when they were owned by Chris and JP cos the prices were really reasonable but now since they've been taken over I find the prices are too much and I dont like the mark ups, so Ive chosen not to shop there anymore. Ive discovered group orders from this site and its fantastic :) Seriously the best forum!! :)

iceburn
8th November 2008, 08:41 PM
STL and I just bought our Sonic Convoy giftsets from there.
2 left and now it's SOLD OUT

kup
8th November 2008, 09:07 PM
I find the prices too expensive.

Their service has also been rather poor but that was well over 8 months ago.

iceburn
8th November 2008, 11:37 PM
Prices for most figures were expensive and i do agree.
the Sonic Convoy that i bought was however priced at $250 (hence with orders above $120), the shipping was free. I just had to add $3.30 ($1.10 per $100 to get it insured) and registered...so overall, that was a good deal.

Shipping was also almost immediate and without any hassle. I guess after the take-over, this is the first time i've bought from them. I might get another order on BT-22 if the Exchange Rate doesn't improve.

Adzma
9th November 2008, 10:39 AM
I bought he who shall not be named from them and while pricey, it was worth it. I don't use them anymore because, as everyone else mentioned, they're too expensive. Even with the dollar in it's sorry state, it still works out cheaper to buy from RK.

Pulse
9th November 2008, 11:40 PM
I considered buying from them in the past but then Liege told me of his prior experiences with their lousy customer service so I decided to take my business elsewhere :)