PDA

View Full Version : Transformers exclusives for the second half of 2019

griffin
21st July 2019, 07:35 PM
Thanks to a heap of recent reveals of exclusives, people might need to know what they all are, and where to find them.
This list includes previously known exclusives as well.
Aside from Asian sources who generally can stock everything if they want to, the listing here will detail the exclusive stores in America and Australia if/when they are known (to be updated if any are expected to show up here).

Generations/Siege
Greenlight w/ Dazlestrike - July (out) - US$25 - Amazon
Decep Impactor / Clear Mirage / Aragon - Sept - US$70 - Amazon
G2 Clone Sideswipe / Slamdance / Trenchfoot - Aug 15th - US$50 - Amazon
Skywarp / Fracas / Terror-Daxtyl / Shrute - Aug 20th - US$50 - Amazon
-
Ratchet - Oct (already out in Asia in July) - US$? - Walgreens (at TRU in HK)
-
35th Bluestreak - Oct - US$20 - Walmart
35th Soundblaster - Oct - US$30 - Walmart
35th Anime Optimus - Oct - US$30 - Walmart
35th Anime Megatron - Oct - US$30 - Walmart
-
WFC-GS05 Lancer - Aug (out) - US$20 - Online exclusive (already out at Hasbro Pulse)
WFC-GS03 Galactic Man - Aug (out) - US$30 - Online exclusive (already out at Hasbro Pulse)
Smokescreen - Sept - US$20 - Online exclusive
Refraktor 3-pack - Oct - US$70 - Online exclusive
-
Redwing - July (out) - US$30 - Target online (Redcard exclusive)
Acidstorm / Ionstorm / Novastorm - July (out) - Target
Micromaster 10-pack - July (out) - US$40 - Target

Reissues
Soundwave / Buzzsaw - July (out) - US$50 - Walmart
Ravage / Rumble - July (out) - price unknown - Walmart
Frenzy / Laserbeak - July (out) - price unknown - Walmart
Noizu / Gurafi / Frenzy - Sept 8th - US$35 - so far Hasbro Pulse (could be offered to multiple online stores)
Dial / Zaur / Rumble - Date TBA - price TBA - yet to be officially revealed

SDCC (not expected in Australia, but Hasbro Asia usually releases the toy items in some of their countries, and our Japanese imports are through them)
MP-10 Ghostbusters Optimus Prime - July (out) - US$150 - SDCC (and Hasbro Pulse later)
Botbot 10-pack - July (out) (also out in Asia in July) - US$35-38 - SDCC
TCG classic Blaster Vs Soundwave box set - July (out) - US$50 - SDCC
TCG Omnibots booster pack - July (out) - US$15 - SDCC

Masterpiece
MPM-8 Megatron - July (out) - US$160 - Entertainment Earth ----- Zing/EB games in Australia (AU$200 - Sept 1st - OUT NOW)
MPM-9 Jazz - Nov - US$90 - Entertainment Earth ----- Zing/EB games in Australia (AU$160 - Nov 1st)
-
JP MP-18+ Bluestreak - Aug - US$80 - Entertainment Earth
JP MP-44 Optimus v3 - Nov - US$440 - Entertainment Earth
JP MP-45 Bumblebee v2 - Nov - US$120 - Entertainment Earth
JP MP-46 Blackwidow - Dec - US$140 - Entertainment Earth
JP MP-47 Hound - Jan 2020 - US$170- Entertainment Earth
JP MP-19+ Smokescreen - Feb 2020 - US$80- Entertainment Earth ----- Zing/EB games in Australia (AU$130 - Jan 26th 2020)
JP MP-48 LioConvoy - - ----- Zing/EB games in Australia (AU$298 - Feb 29th 2020)

Cyberverse
Warrior Slipstream - July (out) - US$15 - Target
Spark Armor Cheetor w/ Battleship armour - August (out) - US$25 - Target

Other
Botbots Arcade Renegades 16-pack - July (out) - US$25-30 - (not an exclusive but not expected in Australia)
Unicron - 2021 - US$575 - Hasbro Pulse ----- Zing/EB games in Australia (AU$848 - 2021)

Additional Australian items
(Ectotron - delayed to Aug - Zing/EB games - OUT NOW)
JP 35th Anniversary Optimus/Convoy set - Zing/EB games (AU$160 - Jan 1st 2020)

-

Omega Metro
21st July 2019, 08:17 PM
I really need that Siege Ratchet and Bluestreak. I can live without the rest.

DELTAprime
21st July 2019, 10:06 PM
Lancer, Galactic Man and Refraktor 3-pack are not EE exclusive, they are a shared exclusive. BBTS also has them. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?PageSize=50&SortOrder=New&Brand=1971&Theme=17430

Bluestreak, Soundblaster, 35th Optimus and 35th Megatron are all available in HK via Robot Kingdom. http://www.robotkingdom.com/e82915l00.html http://www.robotkingdom.com/e7669.html http://www.robotkingdom.com/e8382.html http://www.robotkingdom.com/e8371.html

Bidoofdude
21st July 2019, 11:03 PM
Man, it’s gonna be hard to track down sources to all these. Quite worried.

griffin
22nd July 2019, 05:36 AM
Two more Target exclusives in America have been announced by Hasbro (https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/07/21/new-target-exclusives-officially-revealed-cyberverse-warrior-slipstream-rainmakers-3-pack-spark-armor-cheetor-392636) - Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Cyberverse Spark Armor Cheetor (with Bumblebee's battleship armour). They should be out in America soon, as the Siege Seeker 3-pack was also noted with the same release date, and it has been found at stores over there already.

Sinnertwin
22nd July 2019, 07:25 AM
Why worry, Bidoofdude?
Most if not all are already on sites like Amazon & Robotkingdom. Get clicking

Jellico
22nd July 2019, 10:19 AM
Is there a way I can link up deliveries on Robot Kingdom? I want Bluestreak but will need to find Ratchet later too.

Omega Metro
22nd July 2019, 10:49 AM
Is there a way I can link up deliveries on Robot Kingdom? I want Bluestreak but will need to find Ratchet later too.

Ratchet has already been and gone. He was available this morning but it worked out at like $75 shipped for 1 deluxe. Has since sold out.
http://www.robotkingdom.com/e20190722.html

griffin
22nd July 2019, 04:44 PM
Another addition to the list in the first post (they just keep on coming)...

According to Kapow Toys (https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/previous-dino-cassette-reissues-dial-and-zaur-coming-back-in-upcoming-3-pack/43632/), the two Japanese Dino Cassettes that were released in the Studio Series with golden Bumblebee toys, will be released as a 2-pack like Diaru and Noizu.... and will come with a single-packed Rumble toy (the RED one).

They also note (which I couldn't tell from the official images of the single-packed Frenzy toy - which could just be a mock-up with a regular Frenzy toy in the pack) that the reason for the single-packed Rumble and Frenzy (since they are also being reissued as a 2-pack with Ravage and Laserbeak), is that they will have a slightly different deco to match their original cartoon colours.
I hope that is true, as I'd love to have a cartoon coloured "blue one"... and I'd be okay with having it called Rumble on the pack, because it would be an anime-accurate toy.
(cartoon Frenzy "the red one" we didn't see much of, so if it had much of a different colour scheme to the toy, it probably won't stand out as much)

Bidoofdude
22nd July 2019, 04:48 PM
Why worry, Bidoofdude?
Most if not all are already on sites like Amazon & Robotkingdom. Get clicking

It shouldn’t be too bad, but keeping track of all of it is pretty hard.

It’s preferable to get them all from the same place, since shipping + exchange rate is a killer. Wallet’s gonna take a beating for sure.

DELTAprime
22nd July 2019, 05:42 PM
It shouldn’t be too bad, but keeping track of all of it is pretty hard.

I know what you mean. I've made a list in One Note of everything coming out and used that to carefully calculate a budget for the rest of the year to cover all these releases while still putting money in savings and all the day-to-day expenses.

Paulbot
22nd July 2019, 06:26 PM
They also note (which I couldn't tell from the official images of the single-packed Frenzy toy - which could just be a mock-up with a regular Frenzy toy in the pack) that the reason for the single-packed Rumble and Frenzy (since they are also being reissued as a 2-pack with Ravage and Laserbeak), is that they will have a slightly different deco to match their original cartoon colours.
I hope that is true, as I'd love to have a cartoon coloured "blue one"... and I'd be okay with having it called Rumble on the pack, because it would be an anime-accurate toy.
(cartoon Frenzy "the red one" we didn't see much of, so if it had much of a different colour scheme to the toy, it probably won't stand out as much)

I noticed in the pics they had of Frenzy (or the blue one in this instance) that the toy didn't have the fake cassette stickers on his back (tape mode front) thus making it more screen accurate and also slightly naked.

griffin
22nd July 2019, 08:15 PM
I noticed in the pics they had of Frenzy (or the blue one in this instance) that the toy didn't have the fake cassette stickers on his back (tape mode front) thus making it more screen accurate and also slightly naked.

I had another look at the official images and I think it is just a mock-up with the main cassette sticker missing, because the "cassette" stickers are still on the legs, but the legs are on the wrong sides - those stickers should be on the outside of the legs in robot mode, and the cassette mode in the packaging photo shows those stickers being on the same side as the robot chest (and the cassette mode out of packaging shows the "cassette" side with the sculpted sides of the legs which should be the flat sides).
I hope it is just a mock-up, otherwise, it's an odd waste having an identical common toy released with the two rarities that just drive up the price.

griffin
24th July 2019, 03:45 PM
Ravagecat reminded me of the Generations Smokescreen... so that's been added. And the Botbots Arcade 16-pack, which was just added to Amazon America, and could be an exclusive.

UltraMarginal
2nd August 2019, 11:17 PM
So this target red card exclusive redwing. Do we need to get a target us credit card? Will it eventually become available to non red card holders??

griffin
3rd August 2019, 12:45 AM
So this target red card exclusive redwing. Do we need to get a target us credit card? Will it eventually become available to non red card holders??

I'd say that it would end up being available to everyone at some point, if they don't sell out to the toy dealers who are probably selling them for a markup on ebay.
Is the Red Card a Target credit card, or just a shopper data collector like the Myer One card or Flybys card here?
Since Target don't post to known shipping forwarders, if you were going to have it posted to someone in America, maybe get them to order it for you, and pay them for it.

UltraMarginal
6th August 2019, 09:56 AM
I'd say that it would end up being available to everyone at some point, if they don't sell out to the toy dealers who are probably selling them for a markup on ebay.
Is the Red Card a Target credit card, or just a shopper data collector like the Myer One card or Flybys card here?
Since Target don't post to known shipping forwarders, if you were going to have it posted to someone in America, maybe get them to order it for you, and pay them for it.

from the redwing listing on the site you can click to learn more and it looks like an application for a target credit card, or debit card. as far as I can tell. I think Red Card is an encompassing name for all the optional cards, a little like a Myer 1 card.

So far I've balked at the $80 to $100 it's going to otherwise cost to get this guy and many of those listings are selling out so I'm probably going to end up skipping it. I'll ask my mate, but so far I haven't had him order anything for me(he has his own life and a wedding to organise), just used his address when I couldn't use my own. Even the retail price for this OK voyager mould is a little hard to swallow for multiples.

Sinnertwin
6th August 2019, 10:12 AM
OMP has Redwing for $56 + post of anyone is keen

neomoz
7th August 2019, 01:56 PM
Way too many exclusives, this is annoying and frustrating for those of us outside the US trying to collect these things. I hate the fact I just had to stump up $100 for Skywarp because of a stupid exclusive. Putting essential G1 characters behind an exclusive paywalls is super scummy and soured my taste to collect more of this line.

DELTAprime
7th August 2019, 06:22 PM
OMP has Redwing for $56 + post of anyone is keen

I kinda want Red Wing for completism. But then I remember he's got jack all story behind him. At least with Windblade and other recent additions to the "G1" lineup, there has been some amount of media to flesh out the character.

DELTAprime
7th August 2019, 11:01 PM
For anyone that's after the Fan Vote 3 pack Amazon Exclusive, it seems to have been delayed to October 15th on both Amazon AU and US.

SMHFConvoy
8th August 2019, 12:40 AM
Over at TFW someone's posted that siege Ratchet and Smokescreen are coming to Australia via EB, can anyone confirm this? It's not listed on the EB site.

hYpNoS
8th August 2019, 01:07 AM
from the redwing listing on the site you can click to learn more and it looks like an application for a target credit card, or debit card. as far as I can tell. I think Red Card is an encompassing name for all the optional cards, a little like a Myer 1 card.

So far I've balked at the $80 to $100 it's going to otherwise cost to get this guy and many of those listings are selling out so I'm probably going to end up skipping it. I'll ask my mate, but so far I haven't had him order anything for me(he has his own life and a wedding to organise), just used his address when I couldn't use my own. Even the retail price for this OK voyager mould is a little hard to swallow for multiples.

Just incase you still want redwing robotkingdom has him if the shipping is ok with you, I was so desperate for a seeker that I shipped him alone, quite pleased with him :)

DELTAprime
8th August 2019, 02:14 PM
I got the Rain Makers 3 pack today. There already seems to be some mould degradation going on with the WFCS Seeker mould.

griffin
8th August 2019, 04:17 PM
Over at TFW someone's posted that siege Ratchet and Smokescreen are coming to Australia via EB, can anyone confirm this? It's not listed on the EB site.

I will have to ask about this, as it's not the info I have at this time.
(I also need to ask about Siege Jetfire as well, to see if it is true that it is not being released here.)

hYpNoS
8th August 2019, 06:15 PM
I got the Rain Makers 3 pack today. There already seems to be some mould degradation going on with the WFCS Seeker mould.

My starscream always had its shoulder 5mm port loose (just his...left?) and I can't tighten it no matter what but among the rain makers their tolerances are different, if anything the under wing ports on ionstorm are loose on the right side but the rest are mildly better than my starscream, redwing is a tad better than all of them but only ever so slightly.

Gonna give thundercracker who just came in a good looking into because apparently his box is smothered to death, thank you amazon!

DELTAprime
8th August 2019, 09:19 PM
My starscream always had its shoulder 5mm port loose (just his...left?) and I can't tighten it no matter what but among the rain makers their tolerances are different, if anything the under wing ports on ionstorm are loose on the right side but the rest are mildly better than my starscream, redwing is a tad better than all of them but only ever so slightly.

Gonna give thundercracker who just came in a good looking into because apparently his box is smothered to death, thank you amazon!

Yeah, both the guns on the blue Rain Maker are really loose, both modes for me.

Also, I hope it's just bad QC and not widespread, but my Micromaster 10 pack has a bit of an issue. The police car's left arm is so loose that it falls off if you breathe on it, and that's not an exaggeration.

hYpNoS
10th August 2019, 12:02 AM
Yeah, both the guns on the blue Rain Maker are really loose, both modes for me.

Also, I hope it's just bad QC and not widespread, but my Micromaster 10 pack has a bit of an issue. The police car's left arm is so loose that it falls off if you breathe on it, and that's not an exaggeration.

Well that's not good :/

Well anyway opened my thundercracker...tightness wise perfect, but looks like someone at the factory tried to scrap off a patch splotch with a nail or something, gonna have to sand buffer it off, wouldn't be able to spot it instore because its on the back of his wings in robot mode in packaging :/

Tober
10th August 2019, 03:02 PM
Is there anywhere that still has the Siege Rainmakers set up for order at a reasonable price?

griffin
16th August 2019, 11:22 PM
The Gen2 Siege Sideswipe set (https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Generations-Cybertron-Alphastrike-Counterforce/dp/B07P2JB241/ref=sr_1_34?keywords=transformers&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1565961171&refinements=p_n_shipping_option-bin%3A3242350011%2Cp_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER&rnid=275224011&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-34) was shipped yesterday (15th), and the Skywarp set is scheduled for the 20th.

Krayt
16th August 2019, 11:45 PM
The Gen2 Siege Sideswipe set (https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Generations-Cybertron-Alphastrike-Counterforce/dp/B07P2JB241/ref=sr_1_34?keywords=transformers&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1565961171&refinements=p_n_shipping_option-bin%3A3242350011%2Cp_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER&rnid=275224011&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-34) was shipped yesterday (15th), and the Skywarp set is scheduled for the 20th.

My Skywarp shipped the 14th...

griffin
17th August 2019, 07:33 PM
My Skywarp shipped the 14th...

Maybe they got in some early, or jumped the gun on some orders, as the listing still says they are to ship on the 20th. (mine hasn't shipped yet)

DELTAprime
17th August 2019, 07:43 PM
Maybe they got in some early, or jumped the gun on some orders, as the listing still says they are to ship on the 20th. (mine hasn't shipped yet)

The original date for Skywarp was the 15th, 20th must be a second shipment. My Skywarp shipped out in the early hours of the 15th

Amazon US had G2 Sideswipe down as the 1st and he did start shipping then. However, Amazon AU had a date of the 15th on Sideswipe and didn't ship him till them.

griffin
17th August 2019, 08:52 PM
For those who are getting the Gen2 Sideswipe/Slamdance set, be aware that there seems to be issues with weak left ankles for Slamdance (https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/several-breakage-reports-with-newly-released-siege-slamdance/43795/), as several have been found to be broken soon after they got them, or while removing them from the packaging... so be extra careful with it.

griffin
22nd August 2019, 08:11 PM
It looks like the Refraktor 3-pack was originally planned to be a HasCon exclusive this year (https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/refraktor-reconnaissance-team-3-pack-was-originally-supposed-to-be-a-hascon-exclusive.1180113/)... before this year's HasCon was cancelled. A retailer order listing has it noted as "4x TRA GEN HASCON EXCLUSIVE 2" ... but I wonder what Exclusive 1 was going to be.

The original date for Skywarp was the 15th, 20th must be a second shipment. My Skywarp shipped out in the early hours of the 15th

Amazon US had G2 Sideswipe down as the 1st and he did start shipping then. However, Amazon AU had a date of the 15th on Sideswipe and didn't ship him till them.

That's interesting, as the AU page was for American import stock, so I wonder why they would have been held back two weeks.
And mine didn't ship until the 18th... so I still have a while to wait.

DELTAprime
23rd August 2019, 07:59 PM
For those who are getting the Gen2 Sideswipe/Slamdance set, be aware that there seems to be issues with weak left ankles for Slamdance (https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/several-breakage-reports-with-newly-released-siege-slamdance/43795/), as several have been found to be broken soon after they got them, or while removing them from the packaging... so be extra careful with it.

I got my Slamdance today (And the rest of the Firestormer pack, and the Skywarp pack). His left ankle may as well be a solid piece of plastic. I can't move the joint at all and I'm not going to put any extra force behind it given others experience.

griffin
28th August 2019, 05:11 PM
In-hand images of the Reflector/Refraktor 3-pack (https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/08/24/395306-395306) from one of the usual Asian sources, and for those wanting to be sure that they are building the camera mode correctly (from the regular retail toys), TakaraTomy have posted up the combination instructions on a PDF (https://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/products-lineup/tf_sg/sg-28), which can be viewed and downloaded here as a JPG (http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2019/082701.jpg) if you have trouble accessing their site.

griffin
29th August 2019, 05:56 PM
Also from an Asian source, in-hand images of the "fan vote" 3-pack (https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/08/28/war-for-cybertron-siege-fan-vote-battle-3-pack-decepticon-impactor-holo-mirage-powerdasher-aragon-in-hand-images-395589) of translucent Mirage, Decepticon Impactor and Aragon (Car-Dasher).
It means that the "redeco" of Mirage and Impactor might come out just before the regular retail versions (due out in October).

Mine finally arrived yesterday and I just opened it to find the ankle already broken in the pack. :(
I'll see if I can glue it, as the break isn't right on the hinge. (and it's too much hassle to return and wait for a replacement)

griffin
12th September 2019, 09:18 PM
The rumoured Generations Hotshot toy looks like it might be released for NYCC in October (https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/09/10/generations-selects-hot-shot-may-be-available-at-new-york-comic-con-2019-396312), as a small image has appeared in an article about the upcoming event.

griffin
12th September 2019, 11:38 PM
For those who know someone in Hong Kong, or know of a business that can order and ship items from there to here, the ToysRUs website have just added several exclusives (https://www.toysrus.com.hk/transformers/en-au/) - SDCC Ghostbuster MP Optimus (https://www.toysrus.com.hk/transformers-ghostbusters-mp10g-optimus-prime-ecto-35_1181150/en-au/) (about AU$270) - Galactic Man (https://www.toysrus.com.hk/transformers-generations-selects-wfc-gs03-galactic-man-shockwave_1181150/en-au/) (about AU$90) - Lancer (https://www.toysrus.com.hk/transformers-gens-selects-deluxe-lancer_1181150/en-au/) (about AU$36) - Redwing (https://www.toysrus.com.hk/transformers-generation-select-wfc-gs02-voy-redwing_1181150/en-au/) (about AU$55) - and the ultra rare Botbots Lawn League (https://www.toysrus.com.hk/transformers-botbots-toys-lawn-league-mystery-8-pack-series-1-assorted_1181150/en-au/) 8-packs.
Obviously this is only an option if having trouble finding them for less somewhere else.

BigTransformerTrev
13th September 2019, 09:25 AM
I got my Slamdance today (And the rest of the Firestormer pack, and the Skywarp pack). His left ankle may as well be a solid piece of plastic. I can't move the joint at all and I'm not going to put any extra force behind it given others experience.

Mine finally arrived yesterday and I just opened it to find the ankle already broken in the pack. :(
I'll see if I can glue it, as the break isn't right on the hinge. (and it's too much hassle to return and wait for a replacement)

When I got my Slamdance I gingerly tested the ankle and it felt solid, so before I even attempted to transform him I squirted all his ankle joints with WD-40 (http://www.bigangrytrev.com/toys-review-autobot-alphastrike-counterforce/)and let it sit for an hour. Worked a treat, feels very loose yet secure now. I still make sure not to be ham-fisted with him however.

For those who know someone in Hong Kong, or know of a business that can order and ship items from there to here, the ToysRUs website have just added several exclusives (https://www.toysrus.com.hk/transformers/en-au/) - SDCC Ghostbuster MP Optimus (https://www.toysrus.com.hk/transformers-ghostbusters-mp10g-optimus-prime-ecto-35_1181150/en-au/) (about AU$270) - Galactic Man (https://www.toysrus.com.hk/transformers-generations-selects-wfc-gs03-galactic-man-shockwave_1181150/en-au/) (about AU$90) - Lancer (https://www.toysrus.com.hk/transformers-gens-selects-deluxe-lancer_1181150/en-au/) (about AU$36) - Redwing (https://www.toysrus.com.hk/transformers-generation-select-wfc-gs02-voy-redwing_1181150/en-au/) (about AU$55) - and the ultra rare Botbots Lawn League (https://www.toysrus.com.hk/transformers-botbots-toys-lawn-league-mystery-8-pack-series-1-assorted_1181150/en-au/) 8-packs.
Obviously this is only an option if having trouble finding them for less somewhere else.

That's the cheapest I've heard of Ghostbusters Optimus - however I have no way to get him from Hong Kong sadly :(

Anyone know anywhere else to source Redwing at a decent price?

UltraMarginal
13th September 2019, 10:14 AM
That's the cheapest I've heard of Ghostbusters Optimus - however I have no way to get him from Hong Kong sadly :(

Anyone know anywhere else to source Redwing at a decent price?

Ditto,
I ordered the MP-10G from Toys and Beyond the other day, since the listing has disappeared from the Hasbro Pulse site I figure it's about to get hard to find.

The Redwing I'm hoping to find in store at a Target in the US when I'm there in a few weeks. I really don't know how else to get it, it's another of a mould that I've already got a couple of so I can't justify spending big dollars on it.

nalops
13th September 2019, 11:02 AM
Ditto,
I ordered the MP-10G from Toys and Beyond the other day, since the listing has disappeared from the Hasbro Pulse site I figure it's about to get hard to find.

I just got my MP-10G yesterday from Toys and Beyond. If it releases at retail here for $300 or less, I'll be a bit sad but oh well. At least I avoided the hassle of getting a shipping service involved.

Paulbot
13th September 2019, 12:47 PM
The Redwing I'm hoping to find in store at a Target in the US when I'm there in a few weeks. I really don't know how else to get it, it's another of a mould that I've already got a couple of so I can't justify spending big dollars on it.

I don’t like your chances on that sorry. The Target website says it’s a “RedCard exclusive” that can only be ordered online (with their Target brand credit card called a RedCard). I suppose you could sign up for a card, order the item and then cancel the card?

Ravagecat
13th September 2019, 12:50 PM
When I got my Slamdance I gingerly tested the ankle and it felt solid, so before I even attempted to transform him I squirted all his ankle joints with WD-40 (http://www.bigangrytrev.com/toys-review-autobot-alphastrike-counterforce/)and let it sit for an hour. Worked a treat, feels very loose yet secure now. I still make sure not to be ham-fisted with him however.

Hey Mate, have you noticed any long term effects of spraying WD-40 On Transformer plastic? Staining/Discolouring etc.

BigTransformerTrev
13th September 2019, 12:59 PM
Hey Mate, have you noticed any long term effects of spraying WD-40 On Transformer plastic? Staining/Discolouring etc.

Na none. I did however wipe the outer plastic clean after the hour was up just in case.

UltraMarginal
13th September 2019, 02:03 PM
I don’t like your chances on that sorry. The Target website says it’s a “RedCard exclusive” that can only be ordered online (with their Target brand credit card called a RedCard). I suppose you could sign up for a card, order the item and then cancel the card?

yea, I do realise that, I have heard reports of it turning up in some stores. Not sure how I'd get away with signing up for the red card not being a US citizen.

Paulbot
13th September 2019, 02:22 PM
yea, I do realise that, I have heard reports of it turning up in some stores. Not sure how I'd get away with signing up for the red card not being a US citizen.

I wonder if even if it was in store would the checkouts sell it without that restriction? I’ve been to several Target stores and haven’t seen it, but you might still get lucky when you visit. And the next wave of Siege should be out too

griffin
3rd October 2019, 04:00 PM
Generations Selects Hotshot and Powerdasher Cromar (https://www.facebook.com/transformers/posts/3021214467948727) will be released first at NYCC this weekend by Entertainment Earth, and should then show up at various online sources after that (some Asian outlets might already have them).

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2019/100301.jpg

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2019/100302.jpg

griffin
30th October 2019, 06:59 PM
If anyone here is still desperately wanting the Siege Ratchet, Walgreens in America have it available on their website now (https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/transformers-deluxe-ratchet-figure/ID=300393692-product), if you know someone in America to post it to, or get is sent through a shipping forwarder.
It's US$20, and if you buy two, you get free shipping within America, which could save you and a friend a little on each because you could be paying a fair bit with a shipping forwarder. (Walgreens don't ship to other countries)

I think I've used them before with a previous exclusive, through a shipping agent (Australia Post's Shopmate).

reillyd
4th November 2019, 04:06 PM
Walgreens shipped mine (despite some checkout errors on the first day) and I have him on its way to Australia. I saved a fortune by holding off and not buying it at ebay rates. It's just a shame we haven't had an Australian retailer pick it up (eg. Target, Zing/ebgames) because he looks better than the Ironhide with new add ons.

Fungal Infection
6th November 2019, 05:58 PM
Ordered 2 from the Walgreens site and had them forwarded to my shopmate address. Price to ship 2 units to Australia via shopmate? $66 AU!!! Had I known that I would have held off and had some other items sent there as well to save on combined shipping. :mad:

griffin
6th November 2019, 08:33 PM
Ordered 2 from the Walgreens site and had them forwarded to my shopmate address. Price to ship 2 units to Australia via shopmate? $66 AU!!! Had I known that I would have held off and had some other items sent there as well to save on combined shipping. :mad:

It wouldn't have mattered, as Shopmate won't combine orders from different sources... unless it was more items from Walgreens. And even then, it isn't guaranteed, as I ordered several items from Amazon America that wouldn't ship to Australia, and since they all had different sources (Amazon warehouses), they wouldn't combine any of the items before forwarding them to Australia.

griffin
8th November 2019, 11:41 PM
Another promo box of free toys has been produced by Hasbro America and sent out to various American fansites and American media.
Unlike the previous six that were filled with Movie toys to promote each Movie, this one contained some store exclusives that are out at the moment (https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/11/07/hasbro-transformers-2019-exclusives-promotional-mailer-pics-and-details-400321), to promote three of the retail sources (Walmart, Amazon, Target).

The toys in this box are the Anime coloured Siege Optimus & Megatron (Walmart), the Cybeverse Warrior Slipstream & Spark Armor Cheetor (Target), and two of the Botbots Bakery Bytes 5-packs (Amazon).

Once again though, the box these toys are sent in, is a beautiful big box.
It's a shame that Hasbro only sends these to people in one country, despite many other countries getting the toys in these promo boxes.

griffin
20th November 2019, 11:41 PM
Everything is now out somewhere in the world, so how is everyone doing with getting all of those 2nd-half-year Hasbro America toys they wanted that were NOT released in Australia.... and how much do you think it has (will) cost you in the end?
(the only non-MP or JP-import toys released here were Cyberverse Cheetor and Ectotron.... that's it)

Generations
- WFC-S26 - Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce (DLX Slamdance, DLX Covert Clone Sideswipe, BM Trenchfoot) (US Amazon excl - US$50) OUT US SEPT
- WFC-S27 - Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron (VOY Skywarp, BM Terror-Daxtyl, BM Decepticon Fracas, BM Shrute) (US Amazon excl - US$50) OUT US SEPT
- WFC-S34 - Ratchet (DLX white redeco Ironhide) (Walgreens excl - US$20) OUT ASIA JULY - OUT US OCT
- Seeker 3-pack (WFC-S52 VOY Acid Storm, WFC-S53 VOY Ion Storm, WFC-S54 VOY Nova Storm) (US Target excl - US$80) OUT US JULY
- Fan Vote Battle 3-Pack (WFC-S55 DLX Holo Mirage, WFC-S56 DLX Powerdasher Aragon, WFC-S57 DLX Decepticon Impactor)(US Amazon excl - US$70) US OCT
- Micromaster 10-pack (WFC-S58 Road-Police & Wheel Blaze, WFC-S59 Ground Shaker & Overair, WFC-S60 Ricon & Irontread, WFC-S61 Nightflight & Slyhopper and WFC-S62 Cratermaker & Fireline) (US Target excl - US$40) OUT US JULY
- WFC-S63 - 35th Anniversary Soundblaster (Decep spaceship - VOY - black redeco Siege Soundwave) (US Walmart excl - US$30) US OCT
- WFC-S64 - 35th Anniversary Bluestreak (Auto car - DLX - redeco Siege Prowl) (US Walmart excl - US$20) US OCT
- WFC-S65 - 35th Anniversary Classic Animation Optimus Prime (Auto truck - VOY - anime redeco Siege Optimus) (US Walmart excl - US$30) US OCT
- WFC-S66 - 35th Anniversary Classic Animation Megatron (Decep tank - VOY - anime redeco Siege Megatron) (US Walmart excl - US$30) US OCT
- Refraktor Reconnaissance Team 3-Pack (Spectro, Viewfinder, Spyglass) (online excl - US$70) US OCT

Generations Selects
- WFC-GS02 - Redwing (VOY - red redeco Siege Thundercracker) (US Target Redcard excl - US$30) OUT US JULY
- WFC-GS03 - Galactic Man Shockwave (LDR grey redeco Siege Shockwave) (online excl -US$50) OUT US OCT
- WFC-GS04 - Powerdasher Cromar (DLX black remould Sixgun) (online excl -US$20) OUT US OCT
- WFC-GS05 - Autobot Lancer (DLX orange/purple redeco TR Moonracer) (online excl -US$20) OUT US OCT
- WFC-GS06 - Smokescreen (Auto car - DLX - redeco Siege Prowl) (US$20) OUT US OCT
- WFC-GS07 - Nightbird (DLX grey redeco Siege Chromia) (online excl -US$20) OUT US OCT
- WFC-GS08 - Powerdasher Zetar (DLX yellow/black remould Brunt) (online excl -US$20) OUT US OCT
- WFC-GS09 - Hot Shot (DLX blue remould Hound) (online excl -US$20) OUT US NOV

Others
- MP-10G - Optimus Prime (redeco Masterpiece Optimus) (SDCC excl- JULY) (US$150) OUT US JULY
- Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream (Decep - jet - purple redeco Starscream) - US Target excl US$15 - OUT US JULY
- Reissues Noizu / Gurafi / Frenzy (US Hasbro Pulse excl US$35 - OUT SEPT)
- Botbots 10-pack (US SDCC excl US$35-38 - OUT JULY)
- JP Generations Selects Star Convoy (remould LDR) (US Hasbro Pulse excl US$80 - DEC 2nd) - OUT ASIA OCT

Everything on the list of things that Hasbro America are releasing in the final six months of the year is on my shopping list unfortunately... and I still have six to go (seven if you count the Cyberverse Cheetor, which I can get from the Toyworld website if it doesn't come to Toyworlds in Brisbane).
Quite a few were from Amazon America, either sold by Amazon America or from 3rd party sellers that were listed on the Australian Amazon site, while some are from OhMyPrimus, a few friends, and ebay (which is where the rest of the ones I'm missing will have to come from)
I had originally planned to take a trip over to Hong Kong in November to pick up most of these, as they get everything over there, but with all of the chaos and dangerous demonstrations, I figured it was just best to spend some of that travel money on scalper prices and postage instead. To fly over there and stay a few nights, it would have cost about $1500 (in addition to the cost of the toys), so anything less than that on getting these toys, is actually a saving. I just miss out on the fun of exploring all of those toy stores over there, hunting for these figures (and the fun of finding them in-person, compared to the less fun feeling of just opening up a postage box).

1AZRAEL1
21st November 2019, 12:50 AM
Really sad to see so many exclusives not coming here at all and how much extra we have to pay to import them.

Ravagecat
21st November 2019, 04:24 PM

I used 'My US' to forward to me.

-2 x Siege Ratchet cost 62.45 AUD ($19.99 USD ea) after conversion with free shipping to My US warehouse
-My US charged me 45.77 AUD after conversion, handling, gst etc.

So roughly $55 each figure which is better than the $95 + postage most ebay sellers were charging when I was looking. I think I saw one ebay seller drop the price to about $70 AUD once Walgreens got their stock and they were more widely available.