PDA

View Full Version : Madman Merchandise sale!

Mr_K
10th November 2008, 03:33 PM
They are having a fairly large sale it seems and there are a lot of cool transformer items included. The figures for sale seem not to be a great bargain, but T-Shirts and some statues seem to be priced nicely, here is two examples:

Grimlock WW Statue $60 (http://www.madman.com.au/actions/catalogue.do?releaseId=9852&method=view)

Omega Supreme Statue $200 (http://www.madman.com.au/actions/catalogue.do?releaseId=10943&method=view)

For all the rest just head to Madman sale catalogue (http://www.madman.com.au/actions/catalogue.do?method=browse&saleId=38&sortKey=3)

Hope ya find a bargain that you want :)

Zippo
10th November 2008, 05:06 PM
Anyone able to get me a XXL (even though its too big) Decepticon Hoodie? I am all out of credit card funds at the moment, but have a bit of spare AU Paypal funds that I can pay you with.

Works out to be $39AU shipped to NZ

blackie
10th November 2008, 05:47 PM
where where??? is the hoody, the only one i see is $80...

blackie
10th November 2008, 06:04 PM
ahhh dw guys found and ordered :P
they have cliffjumper and ramjet for anyone that wants them, and the postage is dirt cheap, i spent $4 on shipping for the above 2 toys and a hoody :D

oh yeah zippo, you can pay via bpay if you want, you dont only need a cc :D

Zippo
10th November 2008, 07:33 PM
ahhh dw guys found and ordered :P
they have cliffjumper and ramjet for anyone that wants them, and the postage is dirt cheap, i spent $4 on shipping for the above 2 toys and a hoody :D

oh yeah zippo, you can pay via bpay if you want, you dont only need a cc :D

I'm not Australian, so I need a credit card.

iceburn
10th November 2008, 07:47 PM
yippee...bought 4 Transformers T-shirts, 1 Bleach T-shirt and a Bleach Hoodie.
hmmm too bad the Optimus Prime bust i was watching all along is now gonez!

i_amtrunks
10th November 2008, 09:49 PM
Managed to get a heap of presents and stuff, 5 shirts, a hoodie, a cd, 3 Eva figures and other bits and pieces for $4 shipping. Damn cheap.

Trailer Park Ninja
10th November 2008, 10:13 PM
I'd like to share a bad experience I had with Madman online. I bought and paid for a Classics Megatron online which was listed as available.

It wasn't until 2 weeks after when I didn't receive anything that I made an enquiry via emailing customer service that they found out their online inventory was not up to date.

Suffice to say, it took four weeks for a refund by cheque and much email correspondence to sort out the mess.

It might pay to save yourself some anguish by emailing in advance for the items you are interested in.

blackie
10th November 2008, 10:20 PM
:S thats not what i wanted to hear TPN

-worries just a little now-

Trailer Park Ninja
10th November 2008, 10:38 PM
Blackie: Hopefully it was just an isolated incident and you have no dramas with your order.

Eruntalon
11th November 2008, 10:35 AM
Damnit, someone else beat me to the starting of this thread.

All the TF merchandise seems to start at page 26 - http://www.madman.com.au/actions/catalogue.do?sortKey=3&saleId=38&method=browse&pager.offset=250

The majority of the clothing only seems to be sizes large to extra large, or woman's sizes.

Gutsman Heavy
11th November 2008, 02:01 PM
I've never had a problem with madman in the past, I got a copy of spirited away from big w only to watch it about a month later and it had no sound! Madman were quick to respond and gave me the 2 disk ed as a replacement!

Also before they started doing the vol 1 + plus box deals they do for series these days I bought all the Berserk volumes only to have a boxset released later! They were kind enough to give me a box for my DVD set for only the cost of postage!

I ordered A soundwave shirt, pred shirt and Leo Prime

sifun
11th November 2008, 03:32 PM
they have classics ramjet for 18 bucks for those who want one cheap. I highly recommend it, its on par if not better than the henkei one.

STL
11th November 2008, 03:52 PM
hmmm too bad the Optimus Prime bust i was watching all along is now gonez!

Is that Prime bust in stock? Cos it says it is, I think?

iceburn
11th November 2008, 04:24 PM
Is that Prime bust in stock? Cos it says it is, I think?

strange..was all Sold out yesterday! drat!

kup
11th November 2008, 04:53 PM
I already ordered some T-shirts and a baseball cap.

I was mainly after the Maximal T-shirt but they sold out :(

iceburn
11th November 2008, 05:07 PM
strange..was all Sold out yesterday! drat!

Emailed Madman and luckily i didn't make an order

Hi,

I saw this figure on the online store as SOLD OUT yesterday.

It's available now...can I verify if there are still stock available?

I'm interested in purchasing 2 of these.

Best regards,
Daniel Chua

---------------------

Hi Daniel,

There is currently no stock available of this product. The website is not live and only updates once per day so the stock status is not always correct.

Kind regards,
Nathan.

Now this has got me worried on the stuff that i've ordered.
I even ordered the wrong size T-shirt and asked to change it but they say they can't! How silly is that.

STL
11th November 2008, 05:09 PM
I guess that brings us back to...

Sold out yesterday! drat!

:( and a pointless drive to the Post Office.

genechan
11th November 2008, 09:35 PM

Just saw the price of the Starscream bust ... NOT HAPPY >.< I got him for full price only a few weeks back ><

But I might buy some tees :D

liegeprime
11th November 2008, 09:36 PM
Well hopefully the tees Ive boaught aint out of stock in the end, if they dont update that often. :)

genechan
11th November 2008, 09:40 PM
I hope not either, me and my bro might get some tees from there. But I might look in Shintokyo tomorrow and see if the sale is also in the stores. :D

SofaMan
11th November 2008, 10:34 PM
I'm hoping being at the chubbular end of the spectrum that my 3XL tees (I got the Matrix and Cybertron tees) will be in stock, and I won't have to wrassle any other fatties for them. :D

blackie
11th November 2008, 10:36 PM
ID BETTER GET MY HOODIE -stampsfoot-
and i payed via bpay and it still says peding payment.... :S hope i did it right

liegeprime
11th November 2008, 10:38 PM
Those hoodies are great blackie, ive got one of each ( been waring them at parra fair since) for $35 off ebay this is a very nice sale! hopefully we get all what we ordered hassle free.

iceburn
11th November 2008, 10:41 PM
i already made a wrong move by ordering a XXXL Cybertron Tee.. if i can't wear it as it might be too big...sofaman and if you don't have it..i'll sell it to you.

llamatron
12th November 2008, 01:09 AM
CRAP! I can't believe I missed out on that Prime bust for $40. Need him to go with the "Reformatting" Megatron I have. ASS.

SofaMan
12th November 2008, 08:16 AM
i already made a wrong move by ordering a XXXL Cybertron Tee.. if i can't wear it as it might be too big...sofaman and if you don't have it..i'll sell it to you.

I bought one of the Cybertron ones, but mention it to Gok.

iceburn
13th November 2008, 12:09 PM
My order just arrived..... looking good

SofaMan
17th November 2008, 09:28 PM
I can't say I'm too impressed with what passes for a 3XL at Madman. I was hoping it would be American Apparel sizing, which fits me great, but these seem to be slim-fit crap. Why would someone ordering a 3XL want slim-fit? I've worn XL tshirts that are bigger than these. :mad:

iceburn
17th November 2008, 10:34 PM
boy are we fat!!!

Pulse
17th November 2008, 11:18 PM
boy are we fat!!!

Who's fat? :D SofaMan or us Aussies as a whole..? :D

STL
17th November 2008, 11:24 PM
Who's fat? :D SofaMan or us Aussies as a whole..? :D

I dunno, is there a difference? :D

iceburn