PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS:Possible Images of New TF2 figure

i_amtrunks
11th November 2008, 02:00 PM
Spoiler tag purely for Gok! :p

The guy that posted these at Seibertron is not even sure if they are a transformer figure, as the original picture poster often posts other toys from other lines, but another person posted them as a potential TF2 figure what do you guys think?

Images from TF08 (http://www.tf08.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=108&p=361#p361)

Personally I think it looks like a Leader Megatron with perhaps other deluxe figures added, similar to the Minicon gimmick of Armada. I guess it makes sense as if other spoilers concerning Prime are true, its not a big jump to say Megatron would get similar treatment.

1orion2many
11th November 2008, 02:09 PM
:confused:It's pretty hard to make out what it is, I think it's selium salami:D.

Pulse
11th November 2008, 02:26 PM
Is that even a Transformer? :confused:

Atleast it's ugly enough to be a part of the movie line... :D

Golden Phoenix
11th November 2008, 03:16 PM
Is that even a Transformer? :confused:

Atleast it's ugly enough to be a part of the movie line... :D

It looks like a poor rip off of movie Megatron. Although with the bad pics it could be anything

SilverDragon
11th November 2008, 06:03 PM
Worst. Megatron kitbash. Ever.

swoop
12th November 2008, 07:41 AM
seibertrons got less blurry pictures up now. Hopefully if it is from the TF2 line the figures transformed wrong and all that crap sticking out will be folded back behind his body.

i_amtrunks
12th November 2008, 09:13 AM
Reports are that it is meant to be Soundwave... if so, his satellite mode will be light blue, wonder if his other alt mode will also be light blue?

Pulse
12th November 2008, 01:41 PM
Reports are that it is meant to be Soundwave... if so, his satellite mode will be light blue, wonder if his other alt mode will also be light blue?

I'm guessing Soundwave will probably get 2 figures ala Bumblez from the 1st movie... *shrugs*

sanbot
13th November 2008, 01:32 PM
The picture is so blurry. One of the pics looks like the figure is placed on one of those chinese made plastic stools that you can buy from 2 dollar shops :D

SilverDragon
16th November 2008, 12:09 PM
We have a clearer picture! (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/clearer-image-of-revenge-of-the-fallen-soundwave-toy-166206/)

Evidently spark crystals are in again.

Also, the head's resemblance to G1 Soundwave's head makes me pretty sure that this IS supposed to be Soundwave.

Pulse
16th November 2008, 01:56 PM
That guy really needs to buy himself a better camera... :D

1orion2many
17th November 2008, 02:30 PM
That guy really needs to buy himself a better camera... :D

:)But then it would be obvious that it's a dodge job:D.

kennymak167
21st November 2008, 12:58 AM
Even more Clearer pic of SW

http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/viewthread.php?tid=9079&extra=page%3D1

ENJOY

The_Damned
21st November 2008, 02:54 PM
looks cool

griffin
24th November 2008, 03:45 PM
Three more pics of this toy have appeared (seems to be the worst kept secret by Hasbro for the movie2 toys, with no others leaked).
http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&album=10482&dispsize=600&start=0
Bit ugly, but we have to expect that with toys that have less design time and forms that are pretty much instigated by the movie people and not Hasbro.
Reminds me of Energon Slugslinger in robot mode, and Vector Prime in alt mode.

SilverDragon
25th November 2008, 08:15 AM
That figure looks badass and I will most likely try to get him.

Pulse
25th November 2008, 12:52 PM
Man, I hope it's a protoform or something like that... :rolleyes: Not feelin' that at all... *shakes head*

foor
25th November 2008, 05:19 PM
With tighter budget constraints, movie toys are an easy pass!

i_amtrunks
26th November 2008, 09:38 AM
He's not an overly large or bulky figure.

Looks very shellformery to me, and a very easy pass.

jaydisc
26th November 2008, 01:16 PM
ROTF Soundwave? More like ROTFLMAO Soundwave.

Pulse
26th November 2008, 01:36 PM
Have you guys seen Peaugh's pics (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/first-review-of-transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-soundwave-166277/) yet?

Man, that looks like rubbish! I wonder what his earth-mode is gonna look like... :rolleyes:

On a side note, what about the whining/jealousy in the comments over who was gonna be the first to review him? :D

Bartrim
26th November 2008, 02:36 PM
Oh my that is sad... After all the hype about Soundwave this is the product we get (or one of. I'm assuming we'll get another for his earth mode and maybe another for this rumoured satelitte mode). Well I'm going to be on a tight budget over the next 12-18 months with my house and my new business so this makes one decision easy for me. I will not be getting this... No matter how much The_Damned tries to talk me into it:p

Gutsman Heavy
26th November 2008, 03:00 PM
well his HEAD looks good.

STL
28th November 2008, 09:39 AM
I think there's also a possibility that this is simply a preliminary test shot and a lot more paint applications are to be finalised. So there's hopefully room for improvement. But yes it does look like a whole can of uggo.

More concerning is news of this:

Movie Wreckage (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/new-pics-of-lucky-draw-universe-encore-movie-figures/14581/)

I really really fear that what we'll be getting is mostly old toys with new paint applications. I really hope this isn't the case but it seems like we might get Wreckage, Arcee, Swindle, Dreadwing and co. all over again. I hope not but it sure is looking that way.

Lord_Zed
29th November 2008, 01:26 AM
If this is Soundwave I still like him better than Movie Megs, the previous Cybertron cometbots and all of Animated.

I liked the previous movie line, cause it was a change so I'll be interested to see what they come up with.

I don't really want to see lots of repaints, but it is Hasbro were talking about, just look at Universe. At least wreckage is deserving or a repaint having not yet had one and being rather cool IMO.

NEMESIS PRIME
3rd December 2008, 05:59 PM
Worst. Megatron kitbash. Ever.

I reckon....Its ugly.

Well I wont be geting this one!