PDA

View Full Version : Delicious December Drops

Omega Metro
1st December 2019, 03:43 PM
Picked up Siege Cog, Crosshairs and Spinister from Target today. Not familiar with Spinister but it looked cool and for $27 why not. :)

GoktimusPrime
1st December 2019, 06:33 PM
Picked up Cyberverse Grimlock (the one with the rubbish truck). Umm. Yeah. :rolleyes:

Not familiar with Spinister but it looked cool and for $27 why not. :)
*spits drink* He was a member of the Decepticon Mayhem Attack Squad! He was notable for being the one member on the team that was led by Thunderwing to be the voice of morality, particularly when Thunderwing started attacking his fellow Decepticons. It made Thunderwing realise that the corrupted Matrix was controlling him... but by that stage it was too late to undo the process. Btw I assume that Siege Spinister comes with Hairsplitter as I noticed that Singe is sold separately. I do wish that both Targetmasters were included with this toy (as with CHUG Scoop). Still looking forward to getting this toy. :)

Gehirn
1st December 2019, 06:37 PM
Masterpiece primal. Such a great figure!

Sinnertwin
1st December 2019, 08:10 PM
Btw I assume that Siege Spinister comes with Hairsplitter as I noticed that Singe is sold separately. I do wish that both Targetmasters were included with this toy (as with CHUG Scoop). Still looking forward to getting this toy. :)

Nope. Just 2 fancy schmancy cannons, no additional Targetmaster, same with his wavemate, Crosshairs.

GoktimusPrime
1st December 2019, 08:27 PM
Nope. Just 2 fancy schmancy cannons, no additional Targetmaster, same with his wavemate, Crosshairs.
Less than meets the eye! :(

shockNwave
1st December 2019, 08:59 PM
Got Angry Birds Transformers game. An impressive reinvention of the old Angry Birds gameplay format.

VERT
2nd December 2019, 09:01 AM
Mpm Jazz from my EB order. Omega Supreme and Astrotrain from Toymate.

GoktimusPrime
2nd December 2019, 11:05 AM
2011 TFTM 25th Anniversary Unicron w/ Kranix

Sinnertwin
2nd December 2019, 01:04 PM
Less than meets the eye! :(

IKR I would have settled for repaints of the 2 they used for Scoop... *sad face*

Dimi194
2nd December 2019, 02:35 PM
Refrakter from Amazon AU... he's a nice little bot, even without using the combination feature!

High_Q
4th December 2019, 07:03 PM
Got a digital copy of Transformers Legacy: The Art of Transformers Packaging.

Bidoofdude
5th December 2019, 09:14 PM
Omega Supreme from Amazon. So good, so satisfying, and a good price.

klystron
5th December 2019, 10:29 PM
Siege Megatron, courtesy of BigW toy sale ($36).

SMHFConvoy
7th December 2019, 01:15 PM
Picked up Siege Spinister today, highly posable figure, oodles of detail that's unfortunately washed out by the magenta and teal.

philby
7th December 2019, 06:17 PM
Purchased on sale from Bulletproof Villain, arrived pretty quickly too. I was always curious about the original when I was a kid and figured they would do this version eventually so didn't bother grabbing the standard ones. Love it :)

https://i.imgur.com/K9r6TDo.jpg?1

Omega Metro
8th December 2019, 02:37 PM
MPM-9 Jazz from Mighty Ape.

Defcon
8th December 2019, 05:40 PM
Picked up Siege Thundercracker $36, Crosshairs $23 from big W, still looking for Spinister.

Defcon
9th December 2019, 06:03 PM
Spinister from Big W for $23.20 I consider myself lucky. It was scanning through the register, so the barcode is fixed , but yesterday Crosshairs didn?t scan.

klystron
11th December 2019, 09:06 PM
Siege Sideswipe! Which I was quite surprised to find at my local KMart today.

Omega Metro
11th December 2019, 09:13 PM
Siege Brunt from Bulletproof Villian. Siege Impactor and Skytread from Amazon. They are not bad for under $20 each.

1AZRAEL1
12th December 2019, 12:39 AM

Funny, that's exactly what the TFCC did for their version heh

Btw I assume that Siege Spinister comes with Hairsplitter as I noticed that Singe is sold separately. I do wish that both Targetmasters were included with this toy (as with CHUG Scoop). Still looking forward to getting this toy. :)

At least they can be bought separately. Not sure for both though unfortunately. And even though Crosshairs doesn't have his partner, the Takara Windblade from a couple years back came with Pointblank heh

Dimi194
12th December 2019, 02:41 PM
Spinster from Kmart (was not expecting to find him but that's why it pays to look in the TF section even if that's not what you went to Kmart for :P)

Ode to a Grasshopper
13th December 2019, 11:54 AM
Spinster from Kmart (was not expecting to find him but that's why it pays to look in the TF section even if that's not what you went to Kmart for :P)Sweet, if he's showing up at KMart then I've got a chance to find one...

GoktimusPrime
14th December 2019, 10:52 PM
Rung and Singe from Kings

Sinnertwin
15th December 2019, 12:53 PM
Funny, that's exactly what the TFCC did for their version heh

At least they can be bought separately. Not sure for both though unfortunately. And even though Crosshairs doesn't have his partner, the Takara Windblade from a couple years back came with Pointblank heh

Ahhh, monsieur, but I believe the TFSS version had 2 Targetmasters included :p

Finally, found a Crosshairs too. I was getting sick of seeing Spinister etc wherever I went.

Silverbolt
15th December 2019, 04:03 PM
Just had a rather nice package from BBTS arrive yesterday. Studio Series, 44 Optimus with Trailer, 14 Ironhide, 06 star scream, 13 Megatron, War for Cybertron Springer and Golden Lagoon Optimus Prime (Convoy).

nalops
16th December 2019, 08:18 AM
SS Bonecrusher from Amazon. Arrived quickly from US.

Tha_Phantom
17th December 2019, 09:25 AM
Cyberverse 1 step Jazz and warrior class Prime with battle base trailer.

1AZRAEL1
17th December 2019, 03:19 PM
Ahhh, monsieur, but I believe the TFSS version had 2 Targetmasters included :p

Finally, found a Crosshairs too. I was getting sick of seeing Spinister etc wherever I went.

Sorry, that's what I meant that TFCC had 2 included. I shoulda worded it better hahah. I have that set. Hence why I'm on the fence about getting a new one.

I too grabbed Crosshairs today too. But I'll chuck him under the tree to justify it to my missus lol

tinyJazz
19th December 2019, 05:36 AM
Cyberverse 1 step Jazz and warrior class Prime with battle base trailer.

Is the Jazz from online or local?

Bidoofdude
20th December 2019, 06:31 AM
Siege Thundercracker. I seem to enjoy the tetrajet mode way better in his colour scheme than Starscream. Skywarp is a lost cause, so gonna have to be content with just the two.

Ode to a Grasshopper
20th December 2019, 01:25 PM
Siege Spinister. Been waiting on this one for a while. :)

Akky82
20th December 2019, 02:21 PM
Had a bunch of stuff these last two weeks :

LG-EX Metroplex
United Thunderwing
United Warpath
Siege Bluestreak
Siege Soundblaster
Siege Barricade
Siege Spinister
Siege Crosshairs
Siege Ratchet
Siege Rainmakers
Siege Powertrain and Highjump
Two pack G2 Sideswipe/Slamdance thingy

Spinister is a damn cool robot, just has character, toss up between him and soundblaster for my fav that came (wasn't originally going to get soundblaster but I'm glad I did, just looks sweet as).

Note on Highjump, one of the posts on the back of his arm that clip in for car mode, the sprue nub hadn't been trimmed enough and immediately put a stress mark on his door when i tried (not even that hard) to put it in the first time.

Miss Kitty Fantastico
22nd December 2019, 03:27 PM
Courtesy of the Hurstville Collectibles Fair this morning:

https://i.imgur.com/2ZCy9Qq.jpg

(Ratchet's the relevant bit, obviously.)

High_Q
23rd December 2019, 09:20 AM
Nice haul, especially Cryotek. Was the totem pole included in the purchase?

Miss Kitty Fantastico
23rd December 2019, 10:17 AM
Nice haul, especially Cryotek. Was the totem pole included in the purchase?

No, he was just as you see there, no accessories, no packaging (not even a ziplock bag) - I'm trying to keep the whole 'buying back my childhood' thing on the cheap side (I have to, otherwise it could get crazy out of hand - I was kind of a spoiled child, if I actually set about re-collecting everything I'd probably need a second job).

Cashie
23rd December 2019, 02:57 PM
I've been busy this month
Siege Aimless from Kmart
Newage Miller [Ratchet] + Newage McCoy [Ironhide] from Toybot Importz
Newage Murphy [Bluestreak] + Newage Maverick [Smokescreen] + Siege Soundwave from TBI
Siege Thundercracker + Siege Megatron from Big W
Siege Spinister from Big W

GoktimusPrime
25th December 2019, 12:29 AM
Siege Megatron

Tha_Phantom
25th December 2019, 02:48 AM
Is the Jazz from online or local?

Got it from Amazon.

Autocon
25th December 2019, 10:31 PM
This thread should be popular any minute!

1AZRAEL1
26th December 2019, 11:26 AM
This thread should be popular any minute!

Yep hahah.

Well I got Siege Crosshairs, TFSS Scourge and SG Drift under the tree yesterday.

shockNwave
26th December 2019, 01:57 PM
Got Siege Omega Supreme:).

Raider
26th December 2019, 09:42 PM
My Christmas presents from the family included FT Omega Supreme, FT Hot Rod, G2 Legends Megs, Siege Bluestreak and DX9 Montana among others. Not a bad haul.

Big thanks to TBI for arranging a surprise package for my wife to give me so I had no idea what to expect.

llamatron
26th December 2019, 10:17 PM
MP45
MP46

primatives
28th December 2019, 09:06 AM
Got these guys on sale. My first Siege toys

https://i.imgur.com/VeFkXqN.jpg

GoktimusPrime
28th December 2019, 05:40 PM
Googly Eyes P.I.

GoktimusPrime
30th December 2019, 11:46 PM
MP Hound
Siege Direct-Hit & Power Punch
Siege Apeface & Titan-Master-who-looks-like-Spasma-but-isn't-officially-called-anything-so-I'm-calling-him-Spasma

shockNwave
31st December 2019, 04:24 PM
My first series 4 Botbot: Movie Munchster.