PDA

View Full Version : Delayed Post

Pages : [1] 2

Autocon
5th April 2020, 05:27 PM
Do we know how delayed Aust Post is with their deliveries?

DELTAprime
5th April 2020, 06:15 PM
I've had several domestic deliveries over the past could of weeks. All of them arrived in their normal timeframe.

dirge
5th April 2020, 06:34 PM
WA deliveries seem to be the ones affected. Given your Premier is isolating the state, there's likely delays at the border.

Autocon
6th April 2020, 12:13 AM
Go WA!! Tracking says it has not even left the post office I submitted to :(

Autocon
8th April 2020, 10:00 PM
Well tracking says it finally arrived. Confident to keep posting more items :)

Omega Metro
8th April 2020, 11:30 PM
I’m waiting on a tonne of stuff from over East. All delayed. Seems to be taking close to 2 weeks to recieve them. Been taking a week to get deliveries from 3 suburbs away as well. Unsure if it’s a border issue or just the surge in online shopping.

Skyfire
9th April 2020, 12:09 AM
I got something from Melbourne yesterday - it took the usual time, 6 days, but it came as a padded envelope with the regular post (not a parcel van) if that makes any difference. I also bought something from Target online on Monday and it shipped today from Bullcreek (about 48 hours processing). I'll see how long it takes.

I spoke to my local postie recently - he told me that NSW distribution centres have been overwhelmed.

kovert
9th April 2020, 07:22 PM
I haven't noticed any delays with domestic parcels via Australia Post so far. Single parcel from overseas arrived within normal timeframe, fortunately.

graza78
9th April 2020, 09:13 PM
I'm waiting on a parcel from Victoria sent 2 weeks ago. Post to WA must be delayed. Usually takes 1 week.

popculturepooka
14th April 2020, 07:00 AM
Checking the Japan Post website, it APPEARS that EMS and Air Mail from Japan to Australia is now blocked as of the 10th, although the English version of blocked countries list isn't available.
I've had two items that tracking says never left Japan even before the 10th, so I might not be getting them.

Deano85
14th April 2020, 12:23 PM
Ordered Siege Jetfire locally no problems. Tried ordering Siege bluestreak from Taiwan that was cancelled the next day so I've ordered it from Amazon instead.

Omega Metro
14th April 2020, 12:43 PM
My DHL parcel from Amazon is ‘ON HOLD’ in Singapore. Still no sign of my 13 Aust Post parcels.

DaptoDog
14th April 2020, 02:46 PM
I've got a couple of those Duck Camo MP-10s that atmos shipped on the 1st April by Japan EMS that has not yet arrived. The tracking hasn't updated either so I'm not sure it's even left Japan yet. Have messaged Aus Post.

Skyfire
14th April 2020, 03:45 PM
My Target parcel took 2.5 working days within Perth.

popculturepooka
14th April 2020, 04:35 PM
I've got a couple of those Duck Camo MP-10s that atmos shipped on the 1st April by Japan EMS that has not yet arrived. The tracking hasn't updated either so I'm not sure it's even left Japan yet. Have messaged Aus Post.

Ditto. From everywhere I can gather, the items are stuck in Japan, either at the Post Office or the "Outward office of exchange". This is effecting packages from Japan going anywhere, but especially bad for Australia now that we are official on the "no EMS" list*. Likely will be sent back to sender or sit for a long time where they are. Doubtful Aus Post can do much if its still in Japan.

*https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/2020/0409_01_01_en.pdf

DaptoDog
14th April 2020, 07:33 PM
Ditto. From everywhere I can gather, the items are stuck in Japan, either at the Post Office or the "Outward office of exchange". This is effecting packages from Japan going anywhere, but especially bad for Australia now that we are official on the "no EMS" list*. Likely will be sent back to sender or sit for a long time where they are. Doubtful Aus Post can do much if its still in Japan.

*https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/2020/0409_01_01_en.pdf

Yeh another member and I were discussing this on the weekend. The thing is this was only effective on the 10th whereas mine were posted on the 1st so you would have thought mine should have snuck through. But perhaps there was a lack of planes moving freight at that point and they got held up.

If they get returned to the sender then I'm concerned atmos will cancel the orders.

popculturepooka
14th April 2020, 08:00 PM
Yeh another member and I were discussing this on the weekend. The thing is this was only effective on the 10th whereas mine were posted on the 1st so you would have thought mine should have snuck through. But perhaps there was a lack of planes moving freight at that point and they got held up.

If they get returned to the sender then I'm concerned atmos will cancel the orders.

Mine were 4th at 8th. Also stuck. The issue is, even with the Japan Post order being the 10th, most (all?) flights from Japan stopped coming to Australia long before that. From what I can gather, EMS usually hitches a ride on normal passenger flights. No passenger flights, no EMS mail. Even if there WERE flights from Japan to Australia still, thy'd be extremely limited and probably prioritised.

Amiami is supposedly resending items via DHL at their own cost. But that is still reliant on the package being returned to point of origin.

Basically... I doubt we are getting our items. And probably a wait on getting money back.

Tha_Phantom
14th April 2020, 08:50 PM
Checking the Japan Post website, it APPEARS that EMS and Air Mail from Japan to Australia is now blocked as of the 10th, although the English version of blocked countries list isn't available.
I've had two items that tracking says never left Japan even before the 10th, so I might not be getting them.

I'm in the same situation. Purchased an item from Mandarake that I got tracking info for on the 30th of March, but as of today it's still in Japan, so doesn't look like I'm getting it any time soon. :(

popculturepooka
15th April 2020, 01:51 AM
I'm in the same situation. Purchased an item from Mandarake that I got tracking info for on the 30th of March, but as of today it's still in Japan, so doesn't look like I'm getting it any time soon. :(

So bit of an update.
My earlier package is still in the outbound centre and Hobby Search isn?t sure what?s happening with it
But the one sent on the 8th has been returned to sender. I?ll be contacting Hobby Search to discuss what the options are.

Tranceblade
15th April 2020, 06:31 AM
I have a consolidated package with Buyee which didn't make it out in time before the restrictions and was returned. I asked them if they were willing to suspend any future storage fees since a lot of proxies are doing it now, but no I am required to choose another method to send it, either DHL which is almost two times cost of what EMS was for that size, or Sea Mail.

drifand
15th April 2020, 11:13 AM
I have a consolidated package with Buyee which didn't make it out in time before the restrictions and was returned. I asked them if they were willing to suspend any future storage fees since a lot of proxies are doing it now, but no I am required to choose another method to send it, either DHL which is almost two times cost of what EMS was for that size, or Sea Mail.

Thats a shame as many other agents has given extension and free storage as they understand the situation.

I am afraid to order anything at this stage from overseas. As above tracking doesn't move.
Even parcel items from Eastern stats to Perth takes 3 weeks!

GoktimusPrime
15th April 2020, 11:40 AM
(T_T) やれやれ・・・ :(

https://i.ibb.co/0BDphD5/temp.jpg <Bugger me backwards and call me Susan.>

DELTAprime
15th April 2020, 05:59 PM
I wonder if there's a delay on DHL between Singapore an Australia? My Seacons from OMP have been sitting a DHL facility in Singapore for a week.

Zippo
15th April 2020, 06:49 PM
At this stage my Transformers hobby has to go on hold -- I have the money to purchase many things, but there is just no shipment options to New Zealand since there are no planes flying here; and with the boarder on lock down until "who knows when, I am not really sure that I want to be purchasing things just to have them sitting in a warehouse for .. 6...12...18 months. I'll probably end up missing quite a few items over the next year or more ...

If its not digital in 2020/21, then I am probably not going to be able to get it ..

Tranceblade
16th April 2020, 06:42 AM
I wonder if there's a delay on DHL between Singapore an Australia? My Seacons from OMP have been sitting a DHL facility in Singapore for a week.

You've spoken too soon ;P
Mine just started moving last night

DaptoDog
16th April 2020, 11:36 AM
Forgot I also had Wave 3 of the Seacons shipped on 26 March from Robot Kingdom. The last update (1st April) on Auspost says "International departure - enroute to Australia". Will put an enquiry on that one too.

G1Optimal
16th April 2020, 12:50 PM
https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
Delays are expected including america (im expecting earthrise prime from tfsource) which is expected a delay up to 2-3 weeks

Deano85
16th April 2020, 12:53 PM
Delays are expected including america (im expecting earthrise prime from tfsource) which is expected a delay up to 2-3 weeks

I ordered Siege Bluestreak from Amazon. It's saying arrival 6th of May

DELTAprime
16th April 2020, 12:55 PM

Yeah, I'm not expecting to get my Cassettes from BBTS any time soon. So far BBTS is half a month late in receiving them, though that's not too unusual.

Tranceblade
16th April 2020, 07:10 PM
Forgot I also had Wave 3 of the Seacons shipped on 26 March from Robot Kingdom. The last update (1st April) on Auspost says "International departure - enroute to Australia". Will put an enquiry on that one too.

Worth it to check the source tracking too. If you have an entry about loading to a flight, then chances are it's not been scanned yet. I have TfSafari items still on their way, and both had a month MIA from Shanghai airport before they were scanned again domestically.

I am using the 17Track app as well as Auspost's, for intl items. 17Track shows both sets of tracking events.

DaptoDog
17th April 2020, 11:27 PM
Worth it to check the source tracking too. If you have an entry about loading to a flight, then chances are it's not been scanned yet. I have TfSafari items still on their way, and both had a month MIA from Shanghai airport before they were scanned again domestically.

I am using the 17Track app as well as Auspost's, for intl items. 17Track shows both sets of tracking events.

Thanks for that, the RK one just says enquiry lodged. Unfortunately I checked the Japan Post tracking again and both of my packages have been returned to atmos. The other member had their order cancelled by atmos so I expect the same outcome. Which puts me back at square one. :(

popculturepooka
18th April 2020, 04:38 PM
Thanks for that, the RK one just says enquiry lodged. Unfortunately I checked the Japan Post tracking again and both of my packages have been returned to atmos. The other member had their order cancelled by atmos so I expect the same outcome. Which puts me back at square one. :(

Yeah both of my packages are now Return To Sender.

Hobby Search doesn't offer any shipping styles to Australia that will work now so... need to find another way to get my Beast Box toys.

drifand
18th April 2020, 05:22 PM

No 2 months, I receive Eastern states in 3 weeks minimum lol

Omega Metro
18th April 2020, 07:12 PM
My UPS parcel from Amazon AU via US arrived yesterday. About 10 days which is quicker than ever before. Also a DHL parcel from the same order is at a Perth sorting facility so should get it Monday. Approx 2 weeks quicker than S.A to W.A via Aust Post.:rolleyes:

graza78
18th April 2020, 07:29 PM
Hi guys, I've waiting on a parcel that Australia Post received on the 27th March going from Melbourne to Perth. No updates apart from the 'We've got it' on the 27th. Would you consider the parcel as lost or should I wait another week?

Cheers

Omega Metro
18th April 2020, 07:54 PM
Hi guys, I've waiting on a parcel that Australia Post received on the 27th March going from Melbourne to Perth. No updates apart from the 'We've got it' on the 27th. Would you consider the parcel as lost or should I wait another week?

Cheers

I have about 4 like that. 3 from S.A. And 1 from Melbourne from Popcultcha dated 27th March which is concerning as I have already recieved some parcels from Popcultcha that I ordered after this one. I have contacted them and they opened a Aust Post enquiry. As for the 3 S.A ones, I’ve heard that they sometimes don’t scan them as it saves them time. I’m giving them til end of next week.

graza78
18th April 2020, 08:13 PM
I have about 4 like that. 3 from S.A. And 1 from Melbourne from Popcultcha dated 27th March which is concerning as I have already recieved some parcels from Popcultcha that I ordered after this one. I have contacted them and they opened a Aust Post enquiry. As for the 3 S.A ones, I’ve heard that they sometimes don’t scan them as it saves them time. I’m giving them til end of next week.

Fair call. Thanks for sharing your experience.

graza78
19th April 2020, 05:28 PM
Recieved my parcel today! Just over 3 weeks for delivery, just happy it wasn't lost.

Tha_Phantom
20th April 2020, 11:14 PM
Update to my order from Mandarake in Japan. Got an email today saying my package was returned to them and they are happy to resend it DHL at no extra cost, or hold and ship by SAL later on if I wish. Needless to say, I chose the former option. Very stoked with this outcome!

DaptoDog
21st April 2020, 10:36 AM
Update to my order from Mandarake in Japan. Got an email today saying my package was returned to them and they are happy to resend it DHL at no extra cost, or hold and ship by SAL later on if I wish. Needless to say, I chose the former option. Very stoked with this outcome!

That's amazing! I'd love to get the same service from atmos but not counting on it. Haven't received any correspondence from them yet about what is happening.

1AZRAEL1
21st April 2020, 11:54 AM
I have my seacon wave 3 coming from OMP, 7th to 14th for processing, left facility on 14th, so maybe might show up in Australia this week. But I'm not stressing. Everything is in chaos atm.

Also couple of things coming from BBTS but I realised too late that I had it sent without tracking. Whoops. Ah well, they'll turn up.

DaptoDog
21st April 2020, 02:47 PM
I've emailed atmos now requesting that my orders be shipped via DHL also. Looks like from the tracking they only got the items returned to them today so hopefully they will agree, I'm sure there are many international orders that were returned.

Tha_Phantom
21st April 2020, 04:50 PM
That's amazing! I'd love to get the same service from atmos but not counting on it. Haven't received any correspondence from them yet about what is happening.

I've emailed atmos now requesting that my orders be shipped via DHL also. Looks like from the tracking they only got the items returned to them today so hopefully they will agree

Hopefully you get a satisfactory outcome. I was actually really surprised Mandarake offered that to me, but definitely not going to turn it down. I'll update this thread once my item is received, it's a Big Convoy Matrix Buster version.

DELTAprime
22nd April 2020, 11:46 AM
My Seacons from OMP have landed in Sydney. Since they now have to be turned over to Auspost for the rest of the journey as DHL doesn't operate here I wonder how long it will take for them to make it to me?

dirge
22nd April 2020, 01:37 PM
My Seacons from OMP have landed in Sydney. Since they now have to be turned over to Auspost for the rest of the journey as DHL doesn't operate here I wonder how long it will take for them to make it to me?

DHL DO operate here, but for some of their more economy "products" they pass on the Australia post. Usually takes a day or two after they arrive in the country to be handed to Australia post.

DELTAprime
22nd April 2020, 03:28 PM
DHL DO operate here, but for some of their more economy "products" they pass on the Australia post. Usually takes a day or two after they arrive in the country to be handed to Australia post.

I wasn't referring to Australia as a whole. Yes, in some parts of Australia DHL do have services, but they don't here in Gladstone.

DaptoDog
22nd April 2020, 06:30 PM
Hopefully you get a satisfactory outcome. I was actually really surprised Mandarake offered that to me, but definitely not going to turn it down. I'll update this thread once my item is received, it's a Big Convoy Matrix Buster version.

So it was worth a try but atmos refunded me today. To their credit they did send me an English reply saying they can only ship by EMS and so were refunding. Will have to repurchase on ebay or through Tenso.

Autocon
23rd April 2020, 02:54 AM
7.30 report tonight had a segment on Aust Post. They usually ship parcels on commercial flights but now there are none. So Aust Post are using charted flights and Double Bs. If you live in a rural region then well....

Are you still receiving mail in rural areas?

G1Optimal
23rd April 2020, 04:19 PM
Interesting nothing about international parcels coming in

1AZRAEL1
23rd April 2020, 08:58 PM
From what I heard from someone who works in international parcel arrivals, there are more containers of people's stuff than they normally get at Christmas time. And with less staff than they normally have during that time too.

Unicran
23rd April 2020, 10:28 PM
DHL-DO. That’s an unfortunate name.

Tha_Phantom
24th April 2020, 02:29 PM
Just got my DHL tracking from Mandarake. I emailed them back on Monday evening so this is a very good turnaround all things considered. I'm going to be singing their praises in the feedback thread once my item shows up. :)

DELTAprime
24th April 2020, 02:34 PM
Given the issues with international delivery at the moment, I'm going to make do with the PC water cooling hardware I have now instead of ordering the parts I need from Taiwan. Sure it's going to bug the crap out of me that my PC looks a bit wonky, but at least I don't have to deal with the frustration of international postage.

DaptoDog
24th April 2020, 03:28 PM
Just got my DHL tracking from Mandarake. I emailed them back on Monday evening so this is a very good turnaround all things considered. I'm going to be singing their praises in the feedback thread once my item shows up. :)

Wow that's awesome! So I've been able to secure two MP-10DC's on ebay after getting agreement from the sellers to ship by DHL. They lifted their prices to account for the increased cost. Fortunately the cost increase over my original atmos shipped price mostly came down to paying GST since atmos didn't charge it.

My RK shipment of the wave 3 Seacons remains in limbo.

Tha_Phantom
24th April 2020, 03:56 PM
Wow that's awesome! So I've been able to secure two MP-10DC's on ebay after getting agreement from the sellers to ship by DHL. They lifted their prices to account for the increased cost. Fortunately the cost increase over my original atmos shipped price mostly came down to paying GST since atmos didn't charge it.

My RK shipment of the wave 3 Seacons remains in limbo.

That's good news! Hopefully you get a resolution for your Seacons soon too.

Raptormesh
25th April 2020, 01:44 AM
I had an important parcel from Japan returned to the forwarder even though it was posted on the 26th of March. Happened the same to a few care packages sent by relatives there as well. :(

Now that EMS and airmail is out I hope the forwarder can send it via DHL and I get my refunds.

popculturepooka
25th April 2020, 09:06 AM
Hobby search is beginning to annoy me.

So one of my items was "Return to sender" on the 14th. The other on around the 17th. I emailed for an update, not even requesting a refund, just a "So what happens now?" question.

I got this reply on the 22nd (Ugly formatting and question marks were part of the actual email)

First? of? all,? please? allow? us? to? apologize? for? keeping? you? waiting.
Due? to? the? Covid-19? outbreak? and? Tokyo's? declaration? for? state? of? emergency,?
Hobby? Search? has? been? running? on? reduced? staff? and? are? unfortunately?
unable? to? perform? to? our? standard? level.

Regarding? the? shipping? situation,? we? have? confirmed? that? all? our
packages? returned? from? Tokyo? International? post? office? are?
on? hold? with? our? local? post? office,? as? there? are? several? thousand? packages?
there? and? we? physically? cannot? have? these? returned? to? us.?

So? we? are? asking? them? to? list? up? all? the? packages? they? have? of? ours,?
and? we? plan? to? inform? customers? of? their? package? situation.

Due? to? such? situation,? we? are? not? able? to? ask? them? to? return?
just? a? specific? package? to? us? at? the? moment.
We? hope? you? can? wait? until? we? are? able? to? send? the? notification?
to? all? the? customers? at? once.

We? greatly? appreciate? your? understanding? and? patience? while? we?
do? our? best? to? sort? the? situation,? thank? you? very? much? in? advance.

M-bot
25th April 2020, 10:42 AM
Posted a package to Europe on Tuesday nearly 2 weeks back. Took 8 days to leave Melbourne (I live in the burbs) for its destination. The initial estimate for delivery time was 9 working days, but the guy at the post office said that estimate was basically a pipe dream, and probably at least double it. I’m not confident at all.

nalops
25th April 2020, 10:52 AM
I ordered Siege Megatron from Amazon US since it was pretty cheap but just got an email saying:-
"DHL couldn't deliver your package
Please contact DHL to get your package back on track."
The email says it might be because of incomplete address but I've used the same address for a US order and had no problems.

Anyone had something similar? Do I really need to contact DHL or will it sort itself out?

Deano85
25th April 2020, 12:09 PM
Waiting on Siege Bluestreak. Finally got a "shipped today" notice on my amazon order from 13th of April. Delivery date says 8th May......

DELTAprime
25th April 2020, 01:28 PM
I ordered Siege Megatron from Amazon US since it was pretty cheap but just got an email saying:-
"DHL couldn't deliver your package
Please contact DHL to get your package back on track."
The email says it might be because of incomplete address but I've used the same address for a US order and had no problems.

Anyone had something similar? Do I really need to contact DHL or will it sort itself out?

I got that same message from Amazon when Fastway set one of my deliveries to a "delayed" status last year. So it might just be delayed.

popculturepooka
25th April 2020, 02:27 PM
Posted a package to Europe on Tuesday nearly 2 weeks back. Took 8 days to leave Melbourne (I live in the burbs) for its destination. The initial estimate for delivery time was 9 working days, but the guy at the post office said that estimate was basically a pipe dream, and probably at least double it. I’m not confident at all.

I posted a package on April 1st to Japan.

Its been stuck like this ever since:

It's on its way
Most recent update
International departure - enroute to Japan

BRISBANE QLD

Date & timeThu 2 Apr ? 11:11am

I have no idea whats happening to it.

G1Optimal
25th April 2020, 04:53 PM
There is no/not enough flights available quote auspost for japan

. Please be advised that we are experiencing international delivery delays into Japan of up to 2 weeks due to limited flights and government restrictions.

Please note: Australia Post will suspend Economy Services for parcels into Japan effective 3 April and until further notice. Express and Standard Service for parcels will continue but there will be delays. Economy Services for letters will continue. Express items will be prioritised during this period.

Australia Post continues to work closely with partner airlines and postal operators to try to move items as quickly as possible.

https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-international-updates

My parcel in los angeles has meen stuck enroute to Australia since april 12, aust post says delivery to usa 3-4weeks but i dont know coming from time frame.

drifand
25th April 2020, 06:40 PM
I don?t believe anyone says, anything from outside Australia is basically surface speed or worse do likely 3-4 months.

Local eastern states to WA might take 1 month or less. Is a suck up, nothing we can do.

Gehirn
27th April 2020, 10:30 AM
Something coming by DHL arrived in the country a week ago and it hasn't had an update since. Hoping for something any day now.

1AZRAEL1
27th April 2020, 11:25 AM
Something coming by DHL arrived in the country a week ago and it hasn't had an update since. Hoping for something any day now.

Same. Landed last Tuesday but no movement since. Eh, it'll turn up.

DELTAprime
27th April 2020, 01:49 PM

Yep, my Seacons are in the same situation.

G1Optimal
27th April 2020, 02:54 PM
News for everybody update from USPS

Australia
4-22-20

Australia Post advises that it has declared a situation of force majeure for all inbound and outbound letters, parcels and express mail service items until further notice. Precautionary measures imposed by the government to curb spread of COVID-19 are affecting daily operations and services offered by airlines and other transportation providers. This is having a direct impact on service quality for both international inbound and outbound mail. Customers should expect delivery delays.

For those in NZ

New Zealand
New Zealand Post advises that while the government has declared a lockdown in an effort to slow spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the post is an essential business that will remain in operation insofar as possible under the state of emergency provisions and regulations in place. New Zealand Post can no longer guarantee service delivery standards, such as delivery times and other quality measures, and is invoking a situation of force majeure in relation to any such standards until further notice.

Additionally, a number of measures have been implemented to ensure the safety of both customers and staff, effective until further notice. These include delivery changes for items requiring signature and no longer providing over-the-counter services which will also mean a reduction in the capacity to accept international outbound items. Businesses that are deemed to provide essential services are still able to send their products.

With many flights suspended and transport capacity reduced, New Zealand Post is limited in its ability to send outbound mail to a number of countries. Visit www.nzpost.co.nz/contact-support/international-mail-updates for up-to-date information on the affected countries.

I didn’t know what Force Majeure was so types australia post force majeure in google and this came up

“Force Majeure” means any cause or event which is not within the reasonable control of a party and which could not reasonably have been prevented by that party which includes acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, extreme weather conditions, floods, earthquakes, fire and industrial disputes.

Sorry if this was not needed

Unicran
27th April 2020, 08:45 PM
AusPost says they can no longer guarantee next business day delivery on Express Post. Which is understanding given the current cicurmstances. Yet they are still selling Express Post satchels, envelops & boxes (& for full price). :confused:

nalops
28th April 2020, 12:02 AM
2 of my Amazon US orders which I bought 18th of April but didn't ship through DHL until 24th are now apparently in Sydney. Another order which also shipped 24th but through FedEx hasn't had any updates since.

kovert
28th April 2020, 08:47 AM
Force Majeure

You'll also notice this term in insurance policy terms and conditions.

DELTAprime
28th April 2020, 01:29 PM
Force Majeure

You'll also notice this term in insurance policy terms and conditions.

Yeah, I've only ever seen force majeure used in relation to contracts. Never in relation to postal service.

Firestorm
28th April 2020, 07:30 PM
Had 2 packages I was waiting on

One from japan
One from NSW

Ordered within a day of each other

One from japan I got frequent updates to the tracking on. It was ordered on Wednesday night, arrived here Sunday morning (oddly)

One from NSW was ordered on Thursday. Haven?t seen any updates from tracking since Saturday night. So I guess it?s just still sitting in Sydney.
It hasn?t even been a week yet. So I wouldn?t call it delayed. Just frustrating and weird the order from overseas got here faster than the order 1 state away

dirge
28th April 2020, 07:41 PM
In a more light-hearted postal incident...

I ordered some jeans from from the Levi's website on Thursday. I've received no shipping email; and my account on the site just says the order has been received...

...I got my jeans - from Adelaide - in the post today. So yeah, that's pretty fast from SA to NSW... even if Levi's have dropped the ball on the notifications!

popculturepooka
29th April 2020, 06:55 AM
In a more light-hearted postal incident...

I ordered some jeans from from the Levi's website on Thursday. I've received no shipping email; and my account on the site just says the order has been received...

...I got my jeans - from Adelaide - in the post today. So yeah, that's pretty fast from SA to NSW... even if Levi's have dropped the ball on the notifications!

About two or so weeks ago I ordered some shoes on Hype DC's site. I got them before I got Hype's "Your order has shipped" email.

DaptoDog
29th April 2020, 09:11 AM
That's good news! Hopefully you get a resolution for your Seacons soon too.

They've arrived in Sydney! Should have them shortly.

nalops
29th April 2020, 09:34 AM
Got Siege Megatron from Amazon US today which shipped 24th so pretty quick, all things considering. Don't like how Amazon made me believe the package was either massively delayed or lost however but oh well.

High_Q
29th April 2020, 01:37 PM
I have an item from BBTS shipped on 23/03/20, and Fedex tracking still lists it as being in transit, in Newark NJ. :(

DELTAprime
29th April 2020, 02:28 PM
I'm waiting for a FedEx parcel from Taiwan. They say it will be here on Friday, but I think that's incredibly optimistic. It's currently in Singapore.

Zippo
1st May 2020, 08:05 AM
Anyone ordered anything via a Hong Kong based retailer and used surface mail (that is the only option for New Zealand); I voved many many years ago never to use Surface Mail ever again, but with so many shipping options gone and new toys not coming to New Zealand the "Fear of Missing Out" is strong.

dirge
1st May 2020, 09:06 AM
Anyone ordered anything via a Hong Kong based retailer and used surface mail (that is the only option for New Zealand); I voved many many years ago never to use Surface Mail ever again, but with so many shipping options gone and new toys not coming to New Zealand the "Fear of Missing Out" is strong.

RK contacted me offering to send my shipment via Sea Mail.

I declined when they told me they CAN continue to hold it. I too have had poor experiences with Sea Mail...

DaptoDog
1st May 2020, 10:24 AM

RK contacted me offering to send my shipment via Sea Mail.

I declined when they told me they CAN continue to hold it. I too have had poor experiences with Sea Mail...

Yeh I have a couple Fans Toys releases (Iceman and Magnum) on pre-order and selected Air-mail (small parcel). I'm happy to wait a bit for them, I expect air freight will start opening up in the next month or so anyway so I doubt there would be much time saved with the seamail route in any case. I feel far more relaxed having RK hold my packages than any other retailer.

Firestorm
1st May 2020, 11:14 AM
Update on my package from Sydney. As of yesterday afternoon it has arrived in Melbourne.
Took a week but at least it finally made it 1 state over.
Still hasn?t arrived yet. But progress at least.

Australia Post tracking claims it is ?on time? though
And will be here between Tuesday and Friday.
So we?ll see if that ends up being true and it arrives today

Crazy how much longer this is taking compared to the package form overseas

drifand
1st May 2020, 01:43 PM
My local stuff from Vic and nsw took one and half months till I disputed the transaction got money and item arrived way after.

Not impressed

Skyfire
1st May 2020, 02:51 PM
Within Perth - Target took 4.5 working days, Myer took 1.5 working days.

DELTAprime
1st May 2020, 05:53 PM
Has anyone seen any movement on their wave 2 Seacons from OMP sent via DHL? Mine have been sitting in Sydney since the 14th.

Gehirn
1st May 2020, 07:37 PM
Not seacons, but my package that left OMP on the 13th of April has just cleared customs today in Sydney.

Tranceblade
1st May 2020, 08:37 PM
You'll need to contact OMP. I did so today after I got my (very unhelpful) reply from DHL yesterday.

DaptoDog
1st May 2020, 08:57 PM
You'll need to contact OMP. I did so today after I got my (very unhelpful) reply from DHL yesterday.

That's a shame DHL were not helpful. I contacted DHL by phone today about one of my MP-10DC's and they were actually really friendly and helpful. I had gotten an email notification from ebay to say it had been delivered (it hadn't) whereas the DHL tracking didn't say it was delivered so I called to clarify. They told me it had been given to First Choice Couriers to do the final leg since DHL doesn't service my region, this had triggered the ebay delivery email.

Tranceblade
1st May 2020, 09:44 PM
They made it clear to me that I would need to contact the merchant to find out, is all. This may just be a DHL eCommerce thing, being less frills than DHL Express.

Willing to bet that everyone's Seacons are in the same mail bag, though ;P

1AZRAEL1
2nd May 2020, 06:51 AM
Yea mine were in Sydney since 21st, cleared customs yesterday. So at some point they'll show up

DaptoDog
2nd May 2020, 09:21 AM
They made it clear to me that I would need to contact the merchant to find out, is all. This may just be a DHL eCommerce thing, being less frills than DHL Express.

Right I didn't realise that there is a DHL eCommerce version, I thought they are all express. So OMP use the eCommerce version and my MP-45 has been sitting at the Singapore facility since the 24th. Whereas my orders from Japan were shipped this week by express and are already in Sydney.

DELTAprime
2nd May 2020, 01:22 PM
My problem is that DHL handed my Seacons over to Australia Post and Australia Post hasn't moved them along since the 14th of April.

Tranceblade
2nd May 2020, 03:07 PM
Shipping information approved by Australia Post
Tue 14 Apr 5:23 pm

It's not with Auspost yet, DHL have only provisioned the label

Omega Metro
2nd May 2020, 04:03 PM
Had a surprise delivery from LTC this morning. Exactly 1 week via Couriers Please/Sendle. Melbourne to Perth. Still waiting 3 weeks now for Aust Post deliveries. It used to be the other way around.:rolleyes:

G1Optimal
3rd May 2020, 07:01 PM
My earthrise prime has not moved since 12 april and i think it still in los angeles international distribution centre (unless ausposts notification international departure- enroute to Australia means anything)

the reason im saying this is after 60 days of inactivity the austpost app removes the the tracking info, what happens then?

1AZRAEL1
4th May 2020, 07:14 AM
Ordered a fridge part from a store in Sydney. Tracking showed went from Sydney, to QLD, and back again to be delivered today.

griffin
4th May 2020, 03:34 PM
With the delays at EB Games for the 3rd and 4th Seacons, I was expecting to have the 5th and 6th Seacons from Singapore arrive first, but delays in postage could go either way now.
It was shipped from OMP on April 7th, but didn't get to Australia (NSW) until April 21st... it said it cleared customs May 1st, but still hasn't left there yet.
And this is DHL, which usually takes under a week to get from OMP to my postbox.

DaptoDog
4th May 2020, 07:35 PM

Willing to bet that everyone's Seacons are in the same mail bag, though ;P

Did you get any assistance from OMP? I got the same generic reply that you got when I queried my MP-45 shipment from OMP. Funny they say to contact the merchant if you don't receive it within 10 business days of the estimated delivery date yet the tracking does not provide a delivery date in the first place. And it's a no reply email...

Tranceblade
4th May 2020, 11:15 PM
I hadn't checked until seeing this now.

The information OMP got was that there is a backlog at Auspost's end, packages are cleared but pending delivery.

DaptoDog
5th May 2020, 06:47 AM
I hadn't checked until seeing this now.

The information OMP got was that there is a backlog at Auspost's end, packages are cleared but pending delivery.

Ok thanks. Does your DHL tracking say it's made it to Australia? If so how long did it take to reach Australia from when it was first shipped so i can understand the lag please?

Mine still just says processed at the facility in Singapore as of the 24th April.

Tranceblade
5th May 2020, 07:00 PM
Friday 01.05.2020
15:09 Local time | CLEARED CUSTOMS
NSW, AU

Friday 01.05.2020
15:09 Local time | RECEIVED BY CARRIER FOR TRANSPORT
NSW, AU

Tuesday 21.04.2020
19:15 Local time | ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION COUNTRY
NSW, AU

Tuesday 14.04.2020
15:31 Local time | PROCESSING COMPLETED AT ORIGIN
Singapore, SG
SCANNED INTO SACK/CONTAINER
Singapore, SG

Wednesday 08.04.2020
14:36 Local time | CLOSE BAG
Singapore, SG
10:55 Local time | Processed
Singapore, SG

---

Also just had a DHL Express sent last week from Mandarake outlap it, haha. It's in AusPost hands from the DHL Adelaide depot.

DaptoDog
5th May 2020, 09:57 PM
^ Great many thanks for the info. Hope you get yours soon.

One of my MP-10DC's arrived by DHL Express today. Unfortunately the packaging was really banged up, it took a big hit at some point during its journey. But grateful to have finally gotten it after all the hassles. Hopefully my other one arrives in better condition since I will keep it MISB.

DELTAprime
5th May 2020, 10:31 PM
I swear Australia Post hates me. 3 packages, all with no tracking updates in way too long.

Firestorm
6th May 2020, 12:13 AM
Still (im)patiently waiting on package from Sydney via Australia Post

has been ?processed at facility? in Melbourne since Thursday still has yet to show up
Took about a week to get from Sydney to Melbourne. Now likely to take a week (at least) to get from Melbourne to me.

VERT
6th May 2020, 05:29 AM
Still waiting on an order from popculture collectibles was due to arrive on Monday the 27/4/20 Got as far as Sydney and stopped.

XMan
6th May 2020, 07:54 AM
Yep paid Express Post from Popculture Thursday... Now Wednesday last update/scan Monday morning.

DELTAprime
6th May 2020, 02:07 PM
Interesting response PC Case Gear got out of Australia Post. Looks like Australia Post is deliberately not scanning items which might explain why we are not seeing movement on parcels.

https://www.pccasegear.com/covid

Please see below the latest update provided to us by Australia Post on April 17:

Call Centre: "We recognise that the call centre has not been providing accurate information to your consumers when they contact us. Lack of scanning combined with a call centre script based on regular processing has resulted in some confusion. Call Centre scripts have now been updated to reflect the fact that a lack of scanning does not mean that we have not received the article. We are advising that it is in transit with a delay."

Scanning: "We are prioritising the movement of freight over scanning as this can cause further delays. We are placing a number of articles straight on trucks to go interstate so we may not see scans until the last mile delivery point. We are also starting to transport some VIC freight interstate to process as we are seeing delays in processing in VIC so you may see some unusual scan events. Please be assured this is expected in these unprecedented times."

"I understand the lack of scan events causes frustration for you and your customers but delivering as soon as possible remains the priority to prevent further delays. Please be assured, although we may not have seen scan events yet, these articles are in transit. While exact timeframes for delivery cannot be provided due to the variance in different localities our standard parcel post network is currently operating at a 75% delivered on time rate and we are seeing significant delays into SA, WA and the NT. Our Express Post network is operating at a 82% delivered on time rate and we are seeing delays into SA, NT and the ACT. Our items which have been delivered are up 30% week on week at the moment so we are doing everything we can to clear any backlogs. The most up to date delivery information can be found on our website here."

"We are also prioritising services deemed essential by the Federal Government such as Medical supplies and pharmaceuticals so there may be further delays as a result of this. We have also introduced social distancing measures into our facilities which impacting Australia Post’s ability to process freight as timely as we would normally see."

Seraphim Prime
6th May 2020, 06:47 PM
My OMP shipment (W3 Seacons) got delivered to my parcel locker in North Sydney yesterday and I intend to pick up tonight.

I assume others should be coming through within the next few days depending on distance

DaptoDog
6th May 2020, 07:54 PM
My OMP shipment (W3 Seacons) got delivered to my parcel locker in North Sydney yesterday and I intend to pick up tonight.

I assume others should be coming through within the next few days depending on distance

My Wave 3 Seacons also arrived today from Robot Kingdom. In fact it was like Christmas because my 2nd MP-10DC also arrived (and in great shape!) and Citi have offered to refund my $149 for the dodgy MP-45 to resolve my AFCA complaint! Shows you have to go to the authorities to get a resolution. To top it off I will get to keep the figure and have a go fixing it or just display in chibi mode. :)

Only thing outstanding now is the replacement MP-45 from OMP.

Unicran
6th May 2020, 10:50 PM
My Wave 3 Seacons also arrived today from Robot Kingdom. In fact it was like Christmas because my 2nd MP-10DC also arrived (and in great shape!) and Citi have offered to refund my $149 for the dodgy MP-45 to resolve my AFCA complaint! Shows you have to go to the authorities to get a resolution. To top it off I will get to keep the figure and have a go fixing it or just display in chibi mode. :)

Winning... :cool:

1AZRAEL1
7th May 2020, 11:25 AM
My wave 3 Seacons arrived from OMP today too. Woohooo.

Now my order from BBTS is still currently sitting in NJ according to tracking.

DELTAprime
7th May 2020, 07:40 PM
Has anyone gotten any Star Track Express parcels recently? I'm just wondering how long the delays are on it?

I'm betting I won't get my parcels from Melbourne delivered the next morning like normal.

nalops
7th May 2020, 08:17 PM
Has anyone gotten any Star Track Express parcels recently? I'm just wondering how long the delays are on it?

I'm betting I won't get my parcels from Melbourne delivered the next morning like normal.

I ordered some stuff from Samsung 17th April, shipped 20th from Sydney and arrived Brisbane 22nd so not next day but still quick. Hope that helps.

1AZRAEL1
8th May 2020, 01:44 PM
Well, my BBTS package turned up today. Guess my tracking wasn't accurate haha

Omega Metro
8th May 2020, 06:14 PM
Well, my BBTS package turned up today. Guess my tracking wasn't accurate haha

So how long did you wait from it being shipped? I want to ship my loot but worried it’s gonna get delayed for months.

1AZRAEL1
8th May 2020, 06:39 PM
So how long did you wait from it being shipped? I want to ship my loot but worried it’s gonna get delayed for months.

Paid for them on 17th April, shipping notification on 22nd, arrived today 8th May. Seems about usual times I used to get with them.

Firestorm
8th May 2020, 07:10 PM
My order from Uncle Pete?s was placed on 23rd April
Spent about a week sitting in facility in Sydney

Was ?expected to arrive? between Tuesday 27th and May 1st

Didn?t arrive in Melbourne till 30th April.

Tracking claimed as of yesterday that it was now expected to arrive today (8th May)
Didn?t come

So Monday 11th at best

Long wait for something coming from only 1 state over
But kind of unavoidable given Current circumstances

But yeah

Extra annoying since my order includes studio series mixmaster and Megatron, who i found in a toyworld a few days after I placed the order, for $10 off!
Oh wel

Omega Metro
8th May 2020, 07:15 PM
Paid for them on 17th April, shipping notification on 22nd, arrived today 8th May. Seems about usual times I used to get with them.

Thanks. So not too bad then.

Had another Sendle/Couriers Please order arrive in record time today. They seem unaffected by the delays. 4 DHL parcels from Amazon arrived yesterday in good time. Aust Post still a basket case with long wait times.

DELTAprime
9th May 2020, 12:09 AM
I had three parcels turn up today including Seacons. Feels like Xmas in May. lol

DaptoDog
10th May 2020, 07:08 AM

It just left Singapore yesterday, 2 weeks after OMP posted it. I expect another 2 weeks before it's on my doorstep.

I had three parcels turn up today including Seacons. Feels like Xmas in May. lol

Congrats!

graza78
10th May 2020, 01:39 PM
Australia Post must be super overloaded. Express post from Victoria to Perth, over a week and no show. I tested amazons same day delivery, ordered 9pm, got the parcel at 6pm next day somehow!

G1Optimal
10th May 2020, 06:24 PM
Got this in my inbox from Australia Post

Dear Customer,

During these challenging times, Australia Post is working hard to deliver your parcels. Current volumes however exceed even our busiest Christmas period and we are processing close to two million parcels a day. This heavy volume coupled with significantly reduced flights and the impact of social distancing in our facilities has led to delays.

To adapt to these pressures we’ve made the following changes:

Facilities are operating 24/7 and our drivers are delivering on weekends.

Fifteen new or repurposed processing facilities have been added to increase capacity.

Eight extra freighter flights have been added within Australia so we now have seventeen dedicated air freighter flights per day.

Hundreds of casual staff have been recruited into the network and contact centres.

International notifications have been updated for better visibility and we’ll advise you if your parcel needs to go by sea.

Some small changes to help us move your parcel faster:
Make sure that the label and barcode on your parcels are clearly visible so it’s easier for us to scan.
Update your delivery address so your favourite websites know that you’re working from home.
Where possible, use flat standard packaging, as this will make it easier for us to manage and deliver.
Check the international updates section on our website to see which overseas destinations we are currently sending to and receiving from.

For those sending or waiting on international parcels, please be aware that there are significant delays to many destinations due to limited flights and government restrictions. Impacts to the United States of America, New Zealand, Germany and France are significant with severe delays being experienced. Where airline capacity does become available, we continue to prioritise Express Parcels. A number of destinations also have full service suspensions where we are unable to move parcels due to airport closures or major delivery issues.

We understand that these international and local impacts are frustrating, but our posties, delivery drivers, Post Office team members and contact centre staff are doing their best, so please show them a little understanding.

As a reminder, our tracking tool provides you with the most accurate guidance on estimated delivery dates and advises you of any delays while your parcel is in transit.

To get the most from the post and to stay up to date on on all service impacts, please visit our website.
Thank you for your patience.

Your team at Australia Post.

Unicran
10th May 2020, 07:45 PM
Got this in my inbox from Australia Post
Ditto (on Thursday).

Key message is relax. It will arrive eventually.

nalops
12th May 2020, 11:27 AM
Ordered something from Samsung again. Shipped from Sydney but last scan was in Perth, even though I live in Brisbane so no idea what's happened there.

Ethel_Hallow
12th May 2020, 12:29 PM
It is quicker to buy stuff from China than in Australia. I sold a plush toy on eBay, posted it the following day as I said I would. The tracking said it was in the post office I posted it from for over a two weeks, finally tracked in Melbourne on the second week, and has been there for now another week. The poor lady has been waiting three weeks for a parcel. I worked out that it is 1000km between our addresses and it would take me ten days to ride 100kms a day on a bicycle. I asked Australia post to look into it; they just claim it covid19.

I contacted the poor lady, she also complained to Aust post. Hopefully, they deliver it to her soon.

DELTAprime
12th May 2020, 01:23 PM
There's a guy in WA I know via Discord. He posted an item to someone in Perth, yet somehow the item ended up Sydney and now has to make its way back to Perth. Pretty terrible work Australia Post part.

DaptoDog
12th May 2020, 01:31 PM
So I've got FT Iceman ordered from Robot Kingdom. They are suggesting to ship by surface mail (ie boat) but are happy to hold orders until air services resume. According to the shipping guide I'd expect to receive it within about 6-12 weeks. At this stage it's hard to see air mail resuming any time soon since it mostly depends on international passenger travel so I'd probably still get it quicker if I ship now by boat.

Given RK pack really well I'm pretty relaxed that it will arrive safely so I think I'll probably go with the boat option unless anyone wants to talk me out of it based on experience? Is there anyone else with outstanding orders from HK and if so what are you doing with your orders?

Ethel_Hallow
12th May 2020, 01:40 PM
There's a guy in WA I know via Discord. He posted an item to someone in Perth, yet somehow the item ended up Sydney and now has to make its way back to Perth. Pretty terrible work Australia Post part.

Oh, my goodness.

I have a theory yet I am probably wrong. The government owns Aust Post and won't spend the extra profits on the system during this time. They said they hired more staff and working around the clock yet they also said they are stopping letter deliveries. We know many small parcels go into the letters deliveries. I am probably totally wrong, but the current government like saving money yet they had to spend money, so they need to recoup there loses somewhere.

Wild guess not my area of expertise just wondering how the government is going to fund the increases in welfare and the job keeper. Australia Post makes money on those extra parcels; therefore, the government can profit from the gains, and the poor Aust post people are chasing their tails around with no additional help.

Like my old boss told me to - I quote ''work harder sell more sandwiches so I can buy another. Subway'' I did, and he bought more stores and I well yeah mmmm...

Skyfire
13th May 2020, 03:52 PM
I had 2 Aus Post parcels arrive from Sydney to Perth yesterday - one as a van parcel and one in the general mail. Both took longer than the usual 1 week - about one and a half to two weeks.

G1Optimal
14th May 2020, 08:02 AM
Australia Post have updated there united states postage times now its 5=7 weeks

United States of America
12 May 2020

There are flight disruptions and cancellations impacting all inbound and outbound items to USA.

We expect delays to USA of up to 5-7 weeks due to flight cancellations and government restrictions because of COVID-19. Express items will be given priority over Standard items during this time.

Australia Post has suspended its Economy Services for parcels effective 3 April and until further notice. Economy Services for letters will continue.

Australia Post is working closely with partner airlines and postal operators to move items as quickly possible.

Please note: USA will no longer be performing signature on delivery for items delivered to USA due to government restrictions.

Ethel_Hallow
14th May 2020, 09:59 AM
Australia Post lost a parcel I sent someone ''eBay sale''. Now I have to claim compensation from our lovely Australia post, meanwhile the lady ''buyer'' is going to negative feedback me and PayPal want blood.. I mean money.

But on the lighter end of this Aust post delivered my Thundercracker in one piece, he is now taking up room on my desk still in the box smirking at me :)

nalops
14th May 2020, 10:16 PM
My Samsung order was supposed to have been delivered today but apparently they tried to deliver to the wrong address and so now I have to pick it up from the Post Office :rolleyes:

popculturepooka
15th May 2020, 11:01 PM
So, a few weeks ago, I was posting about two packages from Hobby Search in Japan that got caught at the outward centres then returned to sender?
Apparently they are still "at the post office" and unable to be collected by HS yet, so HS won't refund me or even give me any status or update on what will happen.

Just "please be patient".

Trent
16th May 2020, 07:47 AM
So I've got FT Iceman ordered from Robot Kingdom. They are suggesting to ship by surface mail (ie boat) but are happy to hold orders until air services resume. According to the shipping guide I'd expect to receive it within about 6-12 weeks. At this stage it's hard to see air mail resuming any time soon since it mostly depends on international passenger travel so I'd probably still get it quicker if I ship now by boat.

Given RK pack really well I'm pretty relaxed that it will arrive safely so I think I'll probably go with the boat option unless anyone wants to talk me out of it based on experience? Is there anyone else with outstanding orders from HK and if so what are you doing with your orders?

I’ve had heaps of Valkyries shipping surface mail and never had an issue. It just literally takes like 8 weeks.

DaptoDog
16th May 2020, 09:37 AM
I’ve had heaps of Valkyries shipping surface mail and never had an issue. It just literally takes like 8 weeks.

That's great thanks mate. I'll go with that option.

1AZRAEL1
16th May 2020, 02:33 PM
Got something shipped from Mandarake, left Thursday, tracking shows it turned up in Sydney Yesterday and is cleared by customs already, so likely turn up Monday, or at least early in the week. Considering it cost AU$100 to ship via DHL.... insane price I know. But means this figure set is costing me $300 total, considering the current asking prices on eBay is $600, I'd say I'm ok with it.

DELTAprime
16th May 2020, 07:15 PM
I have a replacement cable on the way to me from Melbourne via bog-standard Australia Post. I bet I don't get it for weeks.

Skyfire
19th May 2020, 04:14 PM
I got something from Sydney to Perth via StarTrack that only took 1 day. I couldn't believe it!

DELTAprime
19th May 2020, 07:45 PM
So I asked someone I know that works for a big online retailer about shipping items at the moment. He said that Star Track is mostly on top of the situation at the moment and if I want something quickly I should use Star Track, even if it's the slower, cheaper version of Star Track.

The retailer he works for is still having massive issues with shipping to customers via Australia Post.

DaptoDog
20th May 2020, 10:57 AM
There's been no update on my MP-45 from OMP since it left Singapore on 9 May. I expected it to take about a month to arrive from when it was shipped on 23 April but it looks like it will be much longer than that.

I fully hope that writing this will reverse jinx it into magically appearing on my doorstep shortly.

DaptoDog
28th May 2020, 03:22 PM
My MP-45 has finally arrived in Sydney this avo! Will hopefully get it in a few days.

I asked OMP to go back to DHL about the package a couple days ago. I wonder whether it's just a coincidence that it's finally showed up 19 days after it left the Singapore DHL facility? Has it just been sitting in Sydney somewhere or did it takes weeks to actually leave Singapore? I'll never know I guess.

1AZRAEL1
28th May 2020, 04:50 PM
Unfortunately you'll find no answer lol. Tbh, that's about how long it took for my stuff to turn up too about a month ago

gamblor916
28th May 2020, 07:47 PM
I'm still waiting for a package shipped April 3rd from Spain. I expect it'll take another month or two to arrive at this point.

DELTAprime
28th May 2020, 10:36 PM
I got a package today from Amazon's Sydney warehouse in 4 days via Auspost. That's about only one day slower than normal.

Also got a package today from Melbourne also via Auspost which took 4 days longer than normal.

Autocon
29th May 2020, 01:12 AM
Wonder if any shipments were on that alp england cargo ship that lost containers.?

valkyrie_76
29th May 2020, 10:45 AM
Wonder if any shipments were on that alp england cargo ship that lost containers.?

Looks like medical supplies from China.

Also got an email from HLJ saying that my parcel which I sent via the cheap method was sent the day after Japan Post put a pause on those parcels has been returned to the HLJ warehouse and they have wonderfully refunded the postage so I can use it when I want to send again. Japan Post had the parcel for almost 8 weeks in storage and been returning them to the senders. Its just nice of HLJ to refund the postage as store credit.

DELTAprime
3rd June 2020, 08:54 PM
Has anyone gotten any updates recently about shipping from Hong Kong? Has the situation improved at all?

DaptoDog
3rd June 2020, 09:12 PM
Has anyone gotten any updates recently about shipping from Hong Kong? Has the situation improved at all?

Hong Kong Post's last update was 22 May, still only Surface Mail available to Australia.

https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about_us/whats_new/notices/index_id_927.html

Pleasantly surprised to receive MP-45 first thing this morning after it cleared customs last night. My six month journey to get the faulty one replaced is finally done with!

DELTAprime
3rd June 2020, 09:55 PM
Hong Kong Post's last update was 22 May, still only Surface Mail available to Australia.

https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about_us/whats_new/notices/index_id_927.html

Pleasantly surprised to receive MP-45 first thing this morning after it cleared customs last night. My six month journey to get the faulty one replaced is finally done with!

Hmmm, funny how Australia Post is sending air mail to Hong Kong yet Hong Kong Post isn't doing the same to Australia.

G1Optimal
9th June 2020, 07:12 PM
Good news my parcel from tfsource is in australia 2 months overdue
Can not complain i suppose

Unicran
9th June 2020, 09:12 PM
Good news my parcel from tfsource is in australia 2 months overdue
Can not complain i suppose
Good to hear. (It'll probably transit through Melbourne, Perth, Townsville, Darwin, Launceston before ending up at it's final destination. :p)

Btw, I don't know many who purchase from tfsource these days.

G1Optimal
10th June 2020, 08:21 AM
No it went to sydney...i ordered when there was no pandemic

I also kind of thought the flights would still be flying but with cargo instead of passengers like the old days (prop planes) where they would differentiate between carrying passengers and cargo dependiing on what they could carry.

The time frames to america have gone down

9 June 2020

There are flight disruptions and cancellations impacting all inbound and outbound items to USA.

For items sent today, we expect delivery speeds of:

7-15 business days for Express Services
10-25 business days business days for Standard Services
These estimated delivery times are between metro areas of major cities. They exclude time in customs if applicable and may be subject to delay due to causes outside of Australia Post's control.

For items sent from the end of March to mid-May, additional delays have occurred of up to 5 -7 weeks due to significantly reduced air capacity and high volumes.

Please note: Australia Post will suspend Economy Services for parcels and Economy letters containing merchandise effective 3 April and until further notice. Economy Services for regular letters will continue.

Australia Post is working closely with partner airlines and postal operators to move items as quickly possible.

Please note: USA will no longer be performing signature on delivery for items delivered to USA due to government restrictions.

griffin
10th June 2020, 06:59 PM
I'm finding that the items from the US (through Amazon Australia) are arriving within a week... which is pretty damn good.
I can't say the same for items from Asia or within Australia.

DELTAprime
10th June 2020, 10:15 PM
I'm finding that the items from the US (through Amazon Australia) are arriving within a week... which is pretty damn good.
I can't say the same for items from Asia or within Australia.

What type of items are you getting from Amazon US via Amazon AU? Is it "essential items" or stuff like Transformers?

kovert
11th June 2020, 01:28 PM
Received a Transformers item recently from Amazon US (purchased through Amazon AU) shipped via DHL and delivered by Australia Post. Shipped on Friday 29 May our time and arrived in the morning on Thursday 4 June. It had already cleared customs in Sydney by Sunday 31 May.

DELTAprime
11th June 2020, 01:45 PM
Ok, well good to know they are shipping Transformers from Amazon US again.

I just don't have enough guts to cancel my Amazon US orders of upcoming Earthrise toys and get them through Amazon AU instead.

nalops
11th June 2020, 02:38 PM
I ordered an Optimus Prime from Amazon US. Arrived in 6 days from when it actually shipped and that's with the added day to transfer to Aus Post so it could be sent to parcel locker. Ended up being the wrong Optimus but it was still incredibly fast.

griffin
11th June 2020, 05:28 PM
What type of items are you getting from Amazon US via Amazon AU? Is it "essential items" or stuff like Transformers?

I do believe my purchases fit in both categories... ;)

Ok, well good to know they are shipping Transformers from Amazon US again.

I just don't have enough guts to cancel my Amazon US orders of upcoming Earthrise toys and get them through Amazon AU instead.

Amazon America is still blocking me when I set my address to Australia, but they seem to be offering up a fair few items through Amazon Australia, both their own stock and other people's stock.
I don't pre-order anything on Amazon though, as it is too unreliable and it can't be guaranteed that the stock will still be available to Australia when it is released in America to the Amazon America warehouse.
However, since April (I didn't buy anything online during April because I had to spend over $1500 on my car that month), I've bought the following items from Amazon Australia, which were all items from America that were listed on the Australian site...

MAY

SS-55 TF2 LDR Scavenger (Amazon US stock)
CYB 1-step w8 - Repugnus (Amazon US stock)
CYB 1-step w8 - Shadow Force Bumblebee (Amazon US stock)
CYB Warrior w7 - Starscream (Amazon US stock)
-
SS-57 TF6 DLX Offroad Bumblebee (Amazon US stock)
Mighty Mugg Ratchet (3rd party stock)
Botbots s5 Los Deliciosos 5-pack (Amazon US stock)
Botbots s4 Movie Moguls 8-pack (Amazon US stock)

JUNE

SS-59 TF6 DLX Shatter (jet) (Amazon US stock)
SS-60 TF2 VOY Scrapper (Amazon US stock)
SS-61 TF3 VOY Sentinel Prime (Amazon US stock)
Botbots s5 Party Favors 5-pack (Amazon US stock)
-
WFC-S55 35th Anniversary Soundblaster (3rd party stock)
-
CYB 1-step w7 - Bludgeon (Amazon US stock)
CYB Ultra w7 - Rack'N'Ruin (Amazon US stock)
Rescue Bots Mega Mighties w2 - Heatwave (Amazon US stock)
BB series 4 Movie Moguls (Amazon US stock)
-
CYB Warrior w5 - Drift, (3rd party stock)
CYB Warrior w5 - Jetfire, (3rd party stock)
CYB Warrior w5 - Bumblebee (3rd party stock)

Until the Amazon America site lets me shop there again, I use this link for the Amazon Australia site (https://www.amazon.com.au/s?k=transformers&bbn=4852617051&rh=n%3A4852617051%2Cp_6%3AA4XRJ8S0WXSO0%7CANEGB3WV EVKZB&dc&fst=as%3Aoff&qid=1541573700&rnid=4910514051&ref=sr_in_-2_p_6_4) and select "Newest Arrivals" in the sort box at the top right.

G1Optimal
12th June 2020, 12:10 PM
Australia post about usa

10 June 2020

The Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in the United States of America (USA) is being heavily impacted by increased volumes through their facilities and civil unrest in addition to the COVID-19 pandemic response.

Despite our best endeavours, it is therefore likely that some items will take longer than the stated delivery times and we ask for your understanding.

We will be closely monitoring our delivery performance against these new standards to ensure we continue to provide you with realistic delivery timeframes.

For items sent today, we expect delivery speeds of:

7-15 business days for Express Services
10-25 business days business days for Standard Services
These estimated delivery times are between metro areas of major cities. They exclude time in customs if applicable and may be subject to delay due to causes outside of Australia Post's control.

For items sent from the end of March to mid-May, additional delays have occurred of up to 5 -7 weeks due to significantly reduced air capacity and high volumes.

Please note: Australia Post will suspend Economy Services for parcels and Economy letters containing merchandise effective 3 April and until further notice. Economy Services for regular letters will continue.

Unicran
4th July 2020, 03:17 PM
Tracking my item & came across this article from a few years back. An inside job & abuse of power.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/7411100

DaptoDog
20th July 2020, 11:12 AM
My Fans Toys Iceman arrived safely from Robot Kingdom today two months after it was shipped by boat. There's still no other options available so I'll get them to ship my other two orders by boat also.

DELTAprime
20th July 2020, 01:37 PM
My Fans Toys Iceman arrived safely from Robot Kingdom today two months after it was shipped by boat. There's still no other options available so I'll get them to ship my other two orders by boat also.

Thanks for that info. My Super Megatron will be my first test of seamail when it starts shipping next month.

griffin
29th July 2020, 10:11 PM
If you think that regular mail companies are slow getting to Australia (as opposed to courier companies like DHL, who often use their own planes), Australia Post out of the country is so bad, that an item I posted to America on May 5th, is still sitting in Brisbane somewhere waiting for a plane to America... almost 3 months later.
Since regular mail from the post office often hitches a ride as cargo inside commercial planes, we just haven't had enough of them flying from here to America to take mail with them.

Unfortunately, it would be impossible to have the item sent back to me while it is sitting somewhere among thousands of other items in a container waiting to leave the country, so my friend waiting for it could well be waiting at least another 6 months if international flights won't start again between Australia and America before there is a vaccine.

DELTAprime
29th July 2020, 10:22 PM
I wonder if postage delays from Sydney and Melbourne will be a thing again with this second wave of COVID?

johnnydoughert
4th August 2020, 09:07 AM
I will start off by apologizing if this isn't the right location for this post. I tried to search for similar topics, but couldn't find anything for my specific questions and then I found this. I was planning to ship to Australia last week but wondered if it's possible to ship now that there is a pandemic?

Unicran
14th August 2020, 12:53 PM
I will start off by apologizing if this isn't the right location for this post. I tried to search for similar topics, but couldn't find anything for my specific questions and then I found this. I was planning to ship to Australia last week but wondered if it's possible to ship now that there is a pandemic?
It may depend what country the parcel will be shipped from.
From memory:
* Robotkingdom online retailer (Hong Kong) has suspended air mail service & use sea freight, which takes a lot longer.
* USA has air freight.

Welcome to the boards johnnydoughert. Enjoy your time here.

EDIT: I see you are Rank 1... so makes correspondence a little difficult.
EDIT: Date stamp of your post says 4th August (10 days ago) yet it apparently appeared in the last 24 hours. :confused:

G1Optimal
14th August 2020, 07:09 PM
Usa airmail is also most likely delayed if using the postal services

DELTAprime
22nd August 2020, 06:06 PM
I got this email from a Canadian store I bought some YouTuber merch from. My package is currently making it's way through the USPS system (I guess there's no direct CA to AU via this particular carrier).

Also, if your new tracking info is showing that your package is in NL, and it shouldn’t be, we’ve just been informed that that is because the USPS has decided to pull out of the international postage system on some level, which means that a lot of international packages are being sent through the Netherlands. We are currently looking into alternative options, but this may be contributing to the delay in some way. Sorry about that.

Not very reassuring for buying from the US.

griffin
22nd August 2020, 11:44 PM
If you think that regular mail companies are slow getting to Australia (as opposed to courier companies like DHL, who often use their own planes), Australia Post out of the country is so bad, that an item I posted to America on May 5th, is still sitting in Brisbane somewhere waiting for a plane to America... almost 3 months later.
Since regular mail from the post office often hitches a ride as cargo inside commercial planes, we just haven't had enough of them flying from here to America to take mail with them.

Unfortunately, it would be impossible to have the item sent back to me while it is sitting somewhere among thousands of other items in a container waiting to leave the country, so my friend waiting for it could well be waiting at least another 6 months if international flights won't start again between Australia and America before there is a vaccine.

Looks like the registered letter did get to America after all... it's just that the Australia Post website didn't show any updates out of Australia, and I don't know why it needs a registered signature if I'm not going to be notified that it was received.
(and the recipient forgot to tell me that it arrived... :( )

Skyfire
23rd August 2020, 10:33 PM
In the news: Why your Australia Post parcels are making a 1500 kilometre detour

https://www.smh.com.au/national/victoria/why-your-australia-post-parcels-are-making-a-1500-kilometre-detour-20200821-p55o4d.html

G1Optimal
8th September 2020, 07:57 PM
Express Post and aitmail now available from Robotkingdom from 7 September but from my understanding anything before 6th is still only surface mail

Australia
(Up to 6 Sep 2020) All surface mail postal services All airmail postal services (including Speedpost service)
Australia
(Effective from 7 Sep 2020) All postal services (including Speedpost service) -
Link
https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about_us/whats_new/notices/index_id_980.html
Under Oceania section

I found out today as my ss68 leadfoot got sent today

On another note my original order for Earthrise Skylynx got sent from tfsource (2weeks from usa to aus) unfortunately it departed sydney airport still waiting for customs to clear it

Edit: just read that my parcel may not be in australia but still could be in the us as usps tracking has predictive false events on it :(

DELTAprime
8th September 2020, 11:31 PM
Still waiting on my parcel from Canada. Seems to be somewhere in Austarlia as of last week, but where exactly is a mystery.

G1Optimal
10th September 2020, 04:07 PM
Looks like the usps scans were correct as it is awaiting clearance with austpost tracking
Took a week to get to that stage with express

G1Optimal
11th September 2020, 02:40 PM
Just got my parcel today so 2-3weeks from America to Australia express

DELTAprime
15th September 2020, 05:31 PM
It took 3 weeks for my Galaxy Buds to go from Samsung's Sydney warehouse to me in Central Queensland. That is a trip that normally takes 3 days.

Still have no idea where my parcel from Canada is.

Jaxius._
20th September 2020, 08:06 PM
Anyone had an issue where an item was delivered but never showed up? Item was ‘delivered’ on Thursday but never showed up (another parcel did though)
I lodged an enquiry so hopefully I’ll hear something back if not i guess its refund time

G1Optimal
19th October 2020, 06:37 PM
Im guessing customs is stacked again as i ordered mpm11 ratchet from Robotkingdom (could not wait till oh my primus mpm 11 order came) via EMS

It was handed to the carrier/left origin on the 17th or on Saturday and still waiting for pre customs check scan

DELTAprime
19th October 2020, 07:27 PM
Im guessing customs is stacked again as i ordered mpm11 ratchet from Robotkingdom (could not wait till oh my primus mpm 11 order came) via EMS

It was handed to the carrier/left origin on the 17th or on Saturday and still waiting for pre customs check scan

It's taking about 4 days at the moment for my RK EMS deliveries to get from the HK customs completed scan to getting a scan prior to Sydney customs checking it over.

G1Optimal
19th October 2020, 08:54 PM
It's taking about 4 days at the moment for my RK EMS deliveries to get from the HK customs completed scan to getting a scan prior to Sydney customs checking it over.

Thanks for that info
Though it could be different when it comes to me as customs are un predictable

Deano85
19th October 2020, 09:34 PM
My netflix bumblebee from robotkingdom has finally made it to sydney. I ordered Gigawatt after him but he arrived before. Now waiting on the Breakdown/Vehicon 2pack

G1Optimal
20th October 2020, 06:56 PM
Quick update
Got the pre customs scan today at 3:55pm

DELTAprime
31st October 2020, 08:56 PM
My Hot House has been waiting in Hong Kong for a trip to Australia for the last two weeks. Looks like standard speed mail from Hong Kong is significantly delayed.

G1Optimal
3rd November 2020, 08:00 PM
My Hot House has been waiting in Hong Kong for a trip to Australia for the last two weeks. Looks like standard speed mail from Hong Kong is significantly delayed.
Its more than likely EMS is prioritised over standard mail and there is a backlog pileup of standard mail

This says about 1 week
https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about_us/whats_new/notices/index_id_995.html

The_Black_Sheep
4th November 2020, 10:03 PM
Talk about delayed post... lol

I made a Bricklink order from a Hungarian seller back in April. Now with what's happened in the world this year, I knew it might take some time for Hungarian Post to start shipping again here Down Under (I kept checking their website every now & then to no avail). I kept in touch with the seller by email every so often so I knew he wasn't gonna do me over. Fast forward to this morning & he sends me an email that Hungarian Post has finally re-started shipping to this part of the world & that my order has finally been shipped. Halleluyah!!! Lol!

Omega Metro
5th November 2020, 08:45 AM
I’ve noticed parcels from VIC to WA seem to be taking longer to arrive again. Must be under the pump due to impending Christmas period. Also currently waiting 1 month now for a BBTS parcel to arrive. Still doesn’t even appear to be in Australia as yet. I knew I should of paid extra for Fed Ex. Would of got it weeks ago.

DELTAprime
6th November 2020, 06:15 PM
Does anyone know how to talk to an Australian at Auspost about an issue instead of an Indian that will do nothing to fix the problem?

I've had 3 parcels in the last month or so that have been on board for delivery and the courier hasn't turned up that day. This is frankly unacceptable. Especially when I see the driver drive past my place without stopping.

The_Black_Sheep
13th November 2020, 10:50 PM
Talk about delayed post... lol

I made a Bricklink order from a Hungarian seller back in April. Now with what's happened in the world this year, I knew it might take some time for Hungarian Post to start shipping again here Down Under (I kept checking their website every now & then to no avail). I kept in touch with the seller by email every so often so I knew he wasn't gonna do me over. Fast forward to this morning & he sends me an email that Hungarian Post has finally re-started shipping to this part of the world & that my order has finally been shipped. Halleluyah!!! Lol!

Guess what arrived today! It may have taken 7 months but I'm one very happy little vegemite! :D

Skyfire
18th November 2020, 08:03 PM
Hobbylink Japan resumed Air Small Packet on 11 Nov. Much cheaper than FedEx or DHL but takes 2-6 weeks (or longer due to COVID-19) according to their checkout info.

kovert
20th November 2020, 11:52 AM
Hobbylink Japan resumed Air Small Packet on 11 Nov. Much cheaper than FedEx or DHL but takes 2-6 weeks (or longer due to COVID-19) according to their checkout info.

Air Small Packet seems to have gone up by about 30%. Still more affordable than the other options though.

Tranceblade
20th November 2020, 01:38 PM
It was already advised that Japan Post were going to be increasing prices.

Not that you'll get much in a small packet

kovert
20th November 2020, 05:56 PM
It was already advised that Japan Post were going to be increasing prices.

I wasn't paying attention in class. :)

G1Optimal
20th January 2021, 05:09 PM
Has anyone used dhl ecommerce from America if so whats en route mean?

The reason i ask is tfsource sent my item via dhl ecommerce and its been on enroute for 4-5 days .

Autocon
22nd January 2021, 01:32 AM
Its on a row boat enroute to Australia, should be here soon!

I think it means its travelling/ in transit ie its on the way!

G1Optimal
22nd January 2021, 01:05 PM
Cool

SharkyMcShark
17th March 2021, 04:06 PM
DHL are pissing me off with how slow they've been of late. Everything I've had with them reaches Sydney or Melbourne and then just hangs around there for a fortnight before moving on.

G1Optimal
17th March 2021, 05:16 PM
DHL are pissing me off with how slow they've been of late. Everything I've had with them reaches Sydney or Melbourne and then just hangs around there for a fortnight before moving on.

Is that after or before customs clearance?

SharkyMcShark
17th March 2021, 06:30 PM
Is that after or before customs clearance?

Nope, unless it's not being scanned as such on DHL's end.

Both the parcels I'm waiting on have multiple entries for "shipment picked up" and "enroute" in Sydney NSW from 4-12 March.

One of them has gone

4 March: Shipment picked up
8 March: Shipment picked up
8 March: Enroute
10 March: Enroute
12 March: Arrived at Destination Country

All in Sydney.

G1Optimal
18th March 2021, 06:11 PM
Nope, unless it's not being scanned as such on DHL's end.

Both the parcels I'm waiting on have multiple entries for "shipment picked up" and "enroute" in Sydney NSW from 4-12 March.

One of them has gone

4 March: Shipment picked up
8 March: Shipment picked up
8 March: Enroute
10 March: Enroute
12 March: Arrived at Destination Country

All in Sydney.
I think theres a “arrived at customs” or “departed customs” scan after “arrived at destination country”

DELTAprime
1st April 2021, 10:58 PM
Has anyone here ordered from Japan recently? I'm waiting on something from ebay and I'm beginning to think it's never coming.

Fungal Infection
2nd April 2021, 09:03 AM
I had an item shipped from Osaka a fortnight ago, arrived in just under a week.

Skyfire
2nd April 2021, 01:11 PM
Has anyone here ordered from Japan recently? I'm waiting on something from ebay and I'm beginning to think it's never coming.

I'm waiting on Hobby Link Japan. They posted 3 weeks ago (11 Mar) and it usually takes 2 weeks to get to Perth by Airmail Small Packet. I also got a HLJ parcel in Feb - took 2 weeks by Airmail Small Packet.

DELTAprime
3rd April 2021, 07:59 PM
I got a response from the ebay seller. Apparently, they have had issues with Japan Post rejecting my parcel. So they are now sending it via DHL at their expense.

Skyfire
6th April 2021, 03:57 PM
I'm waiting on Hobby Link Japan. They posted 3 weeks ago (11 Mar) and it usually takes 2 weeks to get to Perth by Airmail Small Packet. I also got a HLJ parcel in Feb - took 2 weeks by Airmail Small Packet.

So I got my HLJ today - 4 weeks with the Easter holidays.

DELTAprime
10th April 2021, 11:18 PM
It took Fastway 11 days to get my Amazon order from Brisbane to me in Gladstone in Central Queensland.

The same trip via Aus Post takes 2 days.

How Fastway is still in business is beyond me.

G1Optimal
26th July 2021, 05:26 PM
Someone messed up as I noticed the wrong subub name where my parcels get delivered from i thought it might be something to do with a different facility delivering it due to excess parcel

So i rang up australia post turns out someone or something put the wrong postcode on my parcel from robotkingdom
(hope the rest of the address is correct )
robotkingdom said im responsable for return shipping costs if ot gets sent back to them as they claim they put the right address on it

Hopefully the facility where its at reads the note that the ap call cenre to correct the address

G1Optimal
27th July 2021, 04:25 PM
Just an update got the parcel today
And the postcode was correct on the address so it wasnt robotkingdoms fault somebodys computer messed up

kovert
27th July 2021, 05:48 PM
Just an update got the parcel today
And the postcode was correct on the address so it wasnt robotkingdoms fault somebodys computer messed up

Did they correct the address?

G1Optimal
27th July 2021, 09:02 PM
I have no idea
When i got the box i checked the address and it was correctly printed (including postcode). so im guessing a scaning/computer error

kovert
27th July 2021, 09:13 PM
Pleased it arrived safely.

DELTAprime
27th July 2021, 09:29 PM
I buy a version of Monster Energy drink called Import. It's been in short supply in Australia because it's made in the US and EU. With international shipping, the way it is, Coke importing containers of energy drinks has a low priority.

1AZRAEL1
27th July 2021, 10:16 PM
I buy a version of Monster Energy drink called Import. It's been in short supply in Australia because it's made in the US and EU. With international shipping, the way it is, Coke importing containers of energy drinks has a low priority.

Import is great. I miss it. And annoyed that vending machines now only have the normal monster and normal mother as the options

Dkaris
28th July 2021, 07:33 PM
I ordered wfc jetfire from bigbadtoystore.in June. I have 2 shipping updates, one on the 30th June saying paperwork available, and the 8th July saying "In transit" in Newark. I don't believe it's even left the states yet. Very frustrating.

Tha_Phantom
29th July 2021, 09:17 AM
Yeah, I've noticed deliveries from the US taking are longer than usual in this last month. I have one item that hasn't left the US after nearly 4 weeks of paying for it and it was sent out by the seller on the same day.

G1Optimal
6th August 2021, 04:53 PM
I ordered wfc jetfire from bigbadtoystore.in June. I have 2 shipping updates, one on the 30th June saying paperwork available, and the 8th July saying "In transit" in Newark. I don't believe it's even left the states yet. Very frustrating.

What servive if you dont mind me asking as im thinking of going bigbadtoystore via fed ex for some items if zing dosent get them and i am wondering if fed ex is affected

Yeah, I've noticed deliveries from the US taking are longer than usual in this last month. I have one item that hasn't left the US after nearly 4 weeks of paying for it and it was sent out by the seller on the same day.

With usps? reason i ask is the same reason above

Tranceblade
6th August 2021, 09:47 PM
I might have just been unlucky, but last time I used FedEx I got stuck with additional service charges.

G1Optimal
7th August 2021, 08:17 PM
What was the charges for

Tranceblade
7th August 2021, 09:02 PM
Brokerage mostly, which I thought was already handled as part of the damn service but no apparently not, and not like they would tell me specifically when I asked why. DHL never did that to me.

G1Optimal
8th August 2021, 02:11 PM
Brokerage mostly, which I thought was already handled as part of the damn service but no apparently not, and not like they would tell me specifically when I asked why. DHL never did that to me.

Was you order over $1000 dollars?

Thanks for the info by the way

G1Optimal
18th August 2021, 05:40 PM
Found this from fed ex
https://www.fedex.com/en-au/shipping/surcharges/other-surcharges.html

About surcharges

DELTAprime
19th August 2021, 09:25 AM
Either AusPost has lost a parcel of mine or they have completely given up on updating their tracking data.

Some replacement parts for my Fanatec wheel were sent last Thursday, but the tracking info hasn't been updated beyond the "we've got it" message.

G1Optimal
19th August 2021, 03:20 PM
I hate that when auspost dose that

G1Optimal
25th August 2021, 03:14 PM

Did ethier of you get the parcels ok???

1AZRAEL1
10th September 2021, 03:08 PM
Delays to Auspost. Tracking for something across the other side of Sydney hasn't moved in a week since it was accepted. Kinda irritating but I understand why

Tha_Phantom
10th September 2021, 05:00 PM
Did ethier of you get the parcels ok???

Yeah, that one I got fine.
Another item sent by the same seller is likely to be returned thanks to USPS now not shipping here. *sigh*

G1Optimal
10th September 2021, 05:29 PM
Sorry to hear that

On another note i heard austpost account settings will be unavailable due to maintenance sat 11 sep 9pm til sun 12 sep 12 am

1AZRAEL1
16th September 2021, 07:44 PM
According to BBTS website, Australia has an asterisk.

Countries marked with an asterisk (*) have temporarily suspended their shipping operations. We are currently unable to ship packages to these countries. You may still place orders by using the Pile of Loot. Once shipping has resumed, you can release items from your Pile of Loot and ship them to your location.

And considering one of the items in my POL has 20 days left to ship, I hope they can just extend it until I can get my loot shipped

EDIT: Yep, email back from customer service says they'll hold indefinitely until posting can resume. We'll see how long that will be.

Golden Phoenix
17th September 2021, 10:35 AM
According to BBTS website, Australia has an asterisk.

And considering one of the items in my POL has 20 days left to ship, I hope they can just extend it until I can get my loot shipped

EDIT: Yep, email back from customer service says they'll hold indefinitely until posting can resume. We'll see how long that will be.

That could be handy. Means you could make a bigger pile of loot than normal.

1AZRAEL1
17th September 2021, 12:48 PM
That could be handy. Means you could make a bigger pile of loot than normal.

Pros and cons. More loot means more on postage lol

Golden Phoenix
17th September 2021, 05:22 PM
Pros and cons. More loot means more on postage lol

Kinda. I remember years ago when they had a longer time-frame, and the AUSD super strong against the USD, I had a huge pile of loot.
It was so big when I added a couple of things the shipping didn't change.

Those were dangerous times. Really had to watch out for the 1k tax limit.

Jaxius._
23rd September 2021, 10:33 PM
Interestingly enough auspost has added around about a week to their approximate dates of arrival

And parcels from NSW to Melbourne are now via Perth? I’ve had two do it this week

DELTAprime
23rd September 2021, 11:22 PM
Interestingly enough auspost has added around about a week to their approximate dates of arrival

And parcels from NSW to Melbourne are now via Perth? I’ve had two do it this week

One thing Aus Post has done at times when they have had to shut down some sorting operations is send the items unsorted to the destination state and let them do all the sorting. Maybe they have issues with sorting in both Sydney and Melbourne at the moment meaning they are having to use a 3rd state to sort. ¯\_(?)_/¯

griffin
24th September 2021, 09:44 AM
Something I had shipped from Falcons Hanger in Singapore on September 9th, has been sitting somewhere in Australia since the 17th.

Posting to and from NZ has still been going on, despite the shut down of the travel bubble between us a couple months ago... just a couple days slower than the estimates at the post office. A box I sent on the 7th arrived today, and a box sent to me on the 7th also arrived today... by non-express post.

BigTransformerTrev
24th September 2021, 02:08 PM
I ordered some TF stuff from JB hi-fi. It only took two days to get from Melbourne to Sydney, yet its 11 days later and it still hasn't managed to make it the last 250k's to my place :rolleyes:

SentienlPrimefan
24th September 2021, 02:14 PM
Do you realise that sydney is in a lockdown and that travel is restricted to wherever you are from

griffin
24th September 2021, 06:34 PM
Covid may well have affected something in the transportation chain with his... but the Gnaw toy I just got today in Brisbane was shipped from Amazon in Sydney yesterday, so maybe JBHifi are using a special (land based) courier, that might be the element being affected.

DELTAprime
24th September 2021, 07:02 PM
Covid may well have affected something in the transportation chain with his... but the Gnaw toy I just got today in Brisbane was shipped from Amazon in Sydney yesterday, so maybe JBHifi are using a special (land based) courier, that might be the element being affected.

I know for me JB Hifi have always used Toll since they stopped sending items direct from stores to me.

G1Optimal
9th October 2021, 05:17 AM
I have issues with my items(2x ss78 sideswipes)apparently it been restricted at the global shipping centre Undeliverable - Item restricted at Global Shipping Center
Erlanger, Kentucky 41025-2501

Whatndo i do now

Tranceblade
9th October 2021, 08:01 PM
It means that GSP/Pitney Bowes decided your item is not something that can be shipped.

That's happened to me before, all I can say is don't waste your energy in fighting it because eBay will tell you absolutely nothing. eBay will reimburse you soon since the issue was with GSP, and you can only leave neutral or positive feedback for the seller.

G1Optimal
10th October 2021, 02:14 PM
It means that GSP/Pitney Bowes decided your item is not something that can be shipped.

That's happened to me before, all I can say is don't waste your energy in fighting it because eBay will tell you absolutely nothing. eBay will reimburse you soon since the issue was with GSP, and you can only leave neutral or positive feedback for the seller.

Thanks Tranceblade got the email last night saying its refunded
And it is not the sellers fault he/she sent it to them

DELTAprime
10th October 2021, 04:44 PM
So are all GSP shipments not going through or was that a one-off issue? I'm looking at listings for WFC Dirge and Ramjet, but given shipping issues from America, I'm not exactly confident anything would get through.

G1Optimal
12th October 2021, 05:29 PM
I have no idea sorry

DELTAprime
14th October 2021, 09:35 PM
I ordered a Fanatec ClubSport RS wheel for my sim rig back in September. They said it would be in their Melbourne warehouse on the 4th and shipped to me then. It's now the 14th and they still have not got it in their warehouse.

Jaxius._
15th October 2021, 10:24 AM
Well we all know there’s delays so i was not going to complain

But somehow a parcel I ordered from kmart a week ago is arriving before a parcel i ordered from target a month ago
I mean i guess they are just getting what they can out but they both arrived at the same sorting centre on the same day and everything

Just glad it’s nothing important

G1Optimal
9th November 2021, 07:59 PM
I ordered on ebay agaiin and it has gone though pitney bowes (ebay global shipping program) and they put a tracking number for APG (Australia Post Global eCommerce Solutions https://apgecommerce.com/) has anyone had shipments from them before ?

Who do they give the parcel to for final mile shipping?

Paulbot
10th November 2021, 05:24 PM
My latest HLJ order got turned around halfway and is back in my private warehouse

The_Black_Sheep
10th November 2021, 06:55 PM
I'm waiting on a Bricklink package from Germany that was last scanned on the 7th of September - that's a whopping 64 days in transit! Where in the hell is it? I paid $30 for shipping but it's sure taking its merry old time to get here. Reading the DHL website a few weeks ago, it said that due to a lack of direct flights from Germany to Aus, DHL was sending their Aus & Kiwi-bound packages to a stop-over somewhere in Asia & then boarding another flight from there. But it's been 64 days since it was last scanned? Is it coming via seamail or something?

BigTransformerTrev
15th November 2021, 10:52 AM
My latest HLJ order got turned around halfway and is back in my private warehouse

Yes the same has happened to mine. I ordered a Q Tracks for $10 and the shipping was $14, so I added a Cyberverse Jazz for $12 as the shipping cost was still the same. Now they have been returned the next option is a Surface Parcel for $30!

Very annoying as I only added Jazz as the shipping on him would have been free - I don't like the idea of paying $30 shipping on $22 worth of items and then it taking one to three months to arrive :(

G1Optimal
16th November 2021, 07:13 PM
Just found out aust post is going though higher than high Christmas demend and is subject to long delays found this out after my parcel is taking longer the usual (kingdom tigatron from robotkingdom via ems) sure its just been a few days but it hard waiting for it to arrive

It currently has a status of International Arrival-Awaiting Clearance

I dont know how it is going to affect my ebay parcel from america

Kyle
17th November 2021, 01:14 PM
Just found out aust post is going though higher than high Christmas demend and is subject to long delays found this out after my parcel is taking longer the usual (kingdom tigatron from robotkingdom via ems) sure its just been a few days but it hard waiting for it to arrive

It currently has a status of International Arrival-Awaiting Clearance

I dont know how it is going to affect my ebay parcel from america

I preordered Kingdom Tigatron, also from RK via EMS. It got shipped out on Friday 5th November, and reached Sydney Customs on Friday 12th. The status was still "International Arrival-Awaiting Clearance" as of last night, but this morning it changed to "onboard for delivery" and I've just received it (I'm in Perth). Hopefully yours won't be long now.