PDA

View Full Version : Universe comic 2-packs now out at TRU.

griffin
16th November 2008, 01:48 AM
Reported in the sightings section, the comic 2-packs (Springer Vs Ratbat and Dirge Vs Roadbuster) have been found at an Oz TRU store. No official price yet, as they weren't in their computer system just yet.

GoktimusPrime
16th November 2008, 09:03 AM
Maybe we got a newer batch with the correct comic inside each box? *wishful.thinking*

Paulbot
16th November 2008, 11:13 AM
I can tell you the price, $59.99. Just bought them this morning from TRU.

However there were no shelf tags and they weren't in the computer. After a floor staff member ran around for about 10 minutes she came back with the right code for the toys. They come up as "254355 Transformer Delux" on the receipt.

$60 for a voyager and a deluxe ain't bad.

Edit: And the comics are still mixed up

lcz128
16th November 2008, 11:15 AM
Maybe we got a newer batch with the correct comic inside each box? *wishful.thinking*

Hopefully! :o Who found it? We could check with them!
That said, I intend to pick up both of the packs (hopefully at sale prices) so I wouldn't really be too badly affected :)

dirge
16th November 2008, 06:23 PM
$25... thanks to the guy at Hurstville TRU, who just found the cheapest thing called "Autobot" in the database and keyed in the SKU (:

fatbot
16th November 2008, 08:07 PM
I can tell you the price, $59.99. Just bought them this morning from TRU.

However there were no shelf tags and they weren't in the computer. After a floor staff member ran around for about 10 minutes she came back with the right code for the toys. They come up as "254355 Transformer Delux" on the receipt.

$60 for a voyager and a deluxe ain't bad.

Edit: And the comics are still mixed up

damn you got ripped mate, i paid half that.

$25... thanks to the guy at Hurstville TRU, who just found the cheapest thing called "Autobot" in the database and keyed in the SKU (:

it must be nice to have ya best mate working in at TRU :p

Paulbot
16th November 2008, 08:36 PM
damn you got ripped mate, i paid half that.

Yeah you got lucky. :p I wasn't sure if I'd buy them this morning. There was no price tag, no working scanner so apart from your price I didn't know what to expect. But I decided I should take them to the register on the chance I'd get a bargain too. I didn't but at least I was happy they were cheaper than the $70 Movie Blackout/Scorponok pack which was the most similar thing on the shelf.

dirge
16th November 2008, 08:58 PM
it must be nice to have ya best mate working in at TRU :p

They're so much more professional than those Cityrail/Railcorp types :p