PDA

View Full Version : Ozformer T-shirts

1orion2many
23rd January 2008, 11:32 AM
:confused:What happened to the Ozformer T-shirts idea, who was organising this, was it Soundwarp:confused:.

Saintly
23rd January 2008, 11:37 AM
+1 *waiting*

Soundwarp
23rd January 2008, 12:48 PM
Yeah was me and i got lazy.....

We have permission from the designer of the logo but PM me for details if anyone wants to get off their but unlike me :D

1orion2many
23rd January 2008, 02:03 PM
:)For anyone new, here is a link to the old thread and the designs we were deciding on. http://otca.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1918&hl=

roller
25th January 2008, 04:12 PM
someone do something

iceburn
25th January 2008, 05:26 PM
is it true that griffin has given permission on using the logo design?
now we just need the preferred design via a poll?

Tetsuwan Convoy
25th January 2008, 06:15 PM
AAAaah, so we haven't decided on a design yet hey? Hows about setting it up for a design decision. I don't mind checking into the organisation of getting it all done, but I couldn't be arsed waiting for my slow internet connection to load up all the designs...

1orion2many
25th January 2008, 07:17 PM
:confused:I thought we decided on a design:confused:

1orion2many
25th January 2008, 07:33 PM
I like the version showing the rectangular Ozformer sign going right across the chest and the large Oz Matrix on the back, these examples are on a black T-shirt just above Borgeman's post no:3.(Orange background not purple)

griffin
26th January 2008, 02:49 AM
okay, give me a couple of days to go through the topic and list the designs that are affordable. Then if there isn't a clear winner, I'll just do up a few of the design I prefer, and see if anyone still wants them. I'd still be prepared to give a free shirt to anyone going to Botcon with me, as previously mentioned.

Soundwarp
26th January 2008, 07:03 AM
"All I ask is some kind of acknowledgement that it is based on Griffins and my work. Of course it depends on your design and I don’t want you to spoil it, but for my part I’d accept a small simple ‘a-i’ on an unobtrusive corner of the logo (it it is going to be pocket sized that may have to be rethought),"

Direct quote from Genesis

roller
26th January 2008, 05:08 PM
Roller wants a shirt and he wants it now!

he outranks you. He.Outranks.You.

1orion2many
27th January 2008, 08:10 PM
okay, give me a couple of days to go through the topic and list the designs that are affordable. Then if there isn't a clear winner, I'll just do up a few of the design I prefer, and see if anyone still wants them. I'd still be prepared to give a free shirt to anyone going to Botcon with me, as previously mentioned.

:DIf you give me a free air ticket I'll take the free T-shirt to go with it:p:D.

Saintly
28th January 2008, 12:16 AM

oooh... does that mean I get a free shirt? :D am heading to botcon with legend this year.. does he get one too? :)

iceburn
24th July 2008, 11:13 PM
erm, sorry to budge this topic in at this point of time but are we going ahead.
i just saw a pic in the Philippines and i got envy of them...

their logo was fantastic and t-shirts from the fan club. i wish we could have ours made soon

roller
24th July 2008, 11:17 PM
maybe they will be released in 2009 for the big 25:D

liegeprime
25th July 2008, 01:56 AM
erm, sorry to budge this topic in at this point of time but are we going ahead.
i just saw a pic in the Philippines and i got envy of them...

their logo was fantastic and t-shirts from the fan club. i wish we could have ours made soon

Which one did you saw Icey? From TFPH or Cyb Ph?

iceburn
25th July 2008, 06:25 AM
Which one did you saw Icey? From TFPH or Cyb Ph?

TFPH...you know them?

komikskolektor
27th July 2008, 09:18 PM
TFPHIL.. yeah I like how they incorporate the Philippine flag:)

liegeprime
27th July 2008, 10:01 PM
TFPH...you know them?

Im a member and Mark Cerbo ( one of the founders) is my friend :)
I usually report our activities here to him - my title in the forum group is Ozformers Ambassador hehehehe - kinda like here - Veteran member :D

He's the one who "toured" me on all the new TF toyshops et al when I went back for holidays last March. I think I have a shirt reserved for me when I get back next June :D (plus the official ID he owes me still)

Anyways, I think Shirts and wotnot are very good for our group. But ice its easier in Phils, not to mention a whole lot cheaper. As labor is cheap there. We have a place, well kinda a whole street (Recto Ave.) in the University belt with tons of shops lined up who cater to these ( medals, thesis typing, trophies, corporate giveaways, invitation cards and other paper works, T-shirts, framing etc.. etc.) and costs pennies coz they know that most of their customers are the Uni students wanting memorabilias of their college years. If only there was something like that here, then we'd only have to decide on a logo/design to put on the shirt and come up with the size list, theyll handle all the rest ( including buying the shirts et al. Anybody here knows such?

iceburn
27th July 2008, 10:21 PM
I do agree that printing T-shirts overseas is cheaper.
I used to belong to the Singaporean Club during my uni days and we printed our club tees back there and brought everyone's over. If griffin is interested, we could do it in either of our own countries and have it transported back here ourselves... but problem is I'm only returning next May 2009

GoktimusPrime
28th July 2008, 10:24 AM
(offtopic) Heh, I was a member of the NSA (Nippon Students Association) when I was a student. :p (/offtopic)

I think some animé clubs in Sydney did the same thing - had T-shirts and other stuff done overseas and shipped over making it cheaper. Sounds like a good idea. We just need someone to volunteer to be the overseas liaison. ;)

komikskolektor
29th July 2008, 08:03 PM
Im a member and Mark Cerbo ( one of the founders) is my friend :)
I usually report our activities here to him - my title in the forum group is Ozformers Ambassador hehehehe - kinda like here - Veteran member :D

He's the one who "toured" me on all the new TF toyshops et al when I went back for holidays last March. I think I have a shirt reserved for me when I get back next June :D (plus the official ID he owes me still)

Anyways, I think Shirts and wotnot are very good for our group. But ice its easier in Phils, not to mention a whole lot cheaper. As labor is cheap there. We have a place, well kinda a whole street (Recto Ave.) in the University belt with tons of shops lined up who cater to these ( medals, thesis typing, trophies, corporate giveaways, invitation cards and other paper works, T-shirts, framing etc.. etc.) and costs pennies coz they know that most of their customers are the Uni students wanting memorabilias of their college years. If only there was something like that here, then we'd only have to decide on a logo/design to put on the shirt and come up with the size list, theyll handle all the rest ( including buying the shirts et al. Anybody here knows such?

i'm pretty sure 50+ shirts will cost us not more than $25-30 (including artwork, shirts and set up cost)

iceburn
29th July 2008, 09:58 PM
erm depends on the number of colours on the logo/artwork too
max 3 i think

komikskolektor
30th July 2008, 06:28 AM
erm depends on the number of colours on the logo/artwork too
max 3 i think
I already asked for a quote (being inthe printing business) . Hope to hear from them soon. I asked for a Full coulour shirts printed on either light or dark colour:) Who's designing the LOGO??

komikskolektor
30th July 2008, 12:39 PM
Guys please find attached quote

To: Jerome Contact No:
Company: Date: 30 July 2008

Full colour direct garment print – 1 side up to 27 x 27cm design
Price per item 26.00 20.00
Number of items 25 50
Total Before Artwork & Setup 650.00 1,000.00
Setup - Full colour print 30.00 30.00
Total After Artwork & Setup 680.00 1,030.00
GST 68.00 103.00
Total After GST 748.00 1,133.00
$/item After Setup and GST 29.92 22.66
*Setup fee is a one-off charge. Future orders for the same artwork will not incur a setup fee.

Terms
70% on order; balance on delivery.

Delivery
Delivery charges apply where you do not collect – charges start from $15+GST Sydney CBD.

Artwork
This quote is based on artwork being provided print ready.
If your artwork is not print ready, please make allowance for design time which is charged at $60 per hour + GST.

Validity
This quote is valid for 30 days.

okay it's a bit jumbled hehheh let me summarize it for you
50 shirts full colour design ( we provide the artwork) will cost us approx. $28-$30.00 , thats for coloured shirts.. sample colours click this>>http://www.auspirit.com/2008/mens/tee/earthfit/index.htm

what do you think guys???:)

1orion2many
30th July 2008, 01:57 PM
:)I'm willing to pay, I take it if you've taken over the organising people could send their deposit to your bank account. Have we decided on one design yet:confused:. We might need to set up a poll for this one:).

komikskolektor
30th July 2008, 08:56 PM
we need to get 50 members so that we can avail of that price.. we need to design the shirt though:)

liegeprime
30th July 2008, 09:43 PM
hmm I wonder how the material is, thickness wise and all that I am hoping it is thicker than the TF shirts being sold in Myers as those are pretty thin material ( good only as house clothes IMO. BUt at that quote of $30 full color sounds reasonable to me. So, all we need are a few more people on board and a shirt design we can all agree on....:D

PS: I like the design I saw they had on another thread here (OZformers Shirts somewhere) the one where devastator is split into parts ) neon green and purple and has the saying "you complete me" below or on the side of it, then we can have the ozformers logo (small one + with Griffins permission) at the topmost, near nape collar area and Ozformers TF collectors Australia below it in an all black shirt

iceburn
30th July 2008, 09:48 PM
hmm I wonder how the material is, thickness wise and all that I am hoping it is thicker than the TF shirts being sold in Myers as those are pretty thin material ( good only as house clothes IMO. BUt at that quote of $30 full color sounds reasonable to me. So, all we need are a few more people on board and a shirt design we can all agree on....:D

PS: I like the design I saw they had on another thread here (OZformers Shirts somewhere) the one where devastator is split into parts ) neon green and purple and has the saying "you complete me" below or on the side of it, then we can have the ozformers logo (small one + with Griffins permission) at the topmost, near nape collar area and Ozformers TF collectors Australia below it in an all black shirt

+1 for the thickness of the t-shirt and we are having it black aren't we?

could we come up with the final design first before we get the count of 50 people?

liegeprime
30th July 2008, 09:53 PM
+1 for the thickness of the t-shirt and we are having it black aren't we?

could we come up with the final design first before we get the count of 50 people?

Agreed, cozif we did have a design and its not really something the majority likes we wont get the fifty we need as well.

Pulse
30th July 2008, 10:04 PM
Put me down as one of those 50... :)

You mean this design (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=944&page=2)? That would look sweet! :D

komikskolektor
30th July 2008, 10:17 PM
Thickness wise, it's top quality shirt. The good thing is that we can choose any colour we like. you can check this link to see what kind of shirt they use
http://www.auspirit.com/2008/mens/tee/earthfit/index.htm

1orion2many
30th July 2008, 10:48 PM
I thought from the old thread the majority agreed with this, rectangle insignia on the front Aussie logo on the back.

iceburn
30th July 2008, 10:50 PM
ohh kom's do we get to pick long/short sleeve?

Agreed, cozif we did have a design and its not really something the majority likes we wont get the fifty we need as well.

Ok...we'll go the reverse way then...
who wants the T-shirts?? we get 50 and we can all vote for the design.
the highest vote design will be made manufactured?
if everyone among that 50 or more agree to this, then we can proceed?

i'll start...

Melbourne
iceburn

1orion2many
30th July 2008, 10:52 PM
Melbourne
iceburn

PERTH
1orion

Pulse
30th July 2008, 10:58 PM
Melbourne
iceburn

PERTH
1orion

Sydney
Pulse

komikskolektor
30th July 2008, 11:01 PM
Im in too.. the more we order the cheaper it gets:)
Here's what Transformers Philippines looks like
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a137/airfx12/eb8bceb7.jpg

Lint
31st July 2008, 12:28 AM
Heck, put me down as well! :D

Golden Phoenix
31st July 2008, 10:10 AM
*jumps up and down*
pick me pick me
I wants one...please?

1orion2many
31st July 2008, 10:14 AM
Melbourne
iceburn
Golden Phoenix

PERTH
1orion
Lint

Sydney
Pulse
komikskolektor

iceburn
31st July 2008, 10:15 AM
Guys..please copy and paste, then add your own names (it aren't that hard you know)

[edit] Thanks 1orion2many...

1orion2many
31st July 2008, 10:17 AM
:)Just had to work out where Komik was from:o

Bartrim
31st July 2008, 10:48 AM
Melbourne
iceburn
Golden Phoenix

PERTH
1orion
Lint

Sydney
Pulse
komikskolektor
Bartrim (even though I'm not in Sydney I'll include myself in the group:D)

optimus1
31st July 2008, 10:50 AM
I wouldnt mind 1! I also like the look of the Phils TF shirts

Melbourne
iceburn
Golden Phoenix

PERTH
1orion
Lint

Sydney
Pulse
komikskolektor
Bartrim (even though I'm not in Sydney I'll include myself in the group)
optimus1

Paulbot
31st July 2008, 11:27 AM
The point of this list is to just get 50 people who want a T-shirt, without even picking a design? Use an open poll instead (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1764)

kup
31st July 2008, 12:22 PM
I am in, I may actually order 2

GoktimusPrime
31st July 2008, 02:34 PM
1> What's the available design(s)?
2> Price?

loophole
31st July 2008, 05:35 PM
Put my name down too, cant leave us Adelaidians out:p

komikskolektor
31st July 2008, 05:56 PM
1> What's the available design(s)?
2> Price?
No design yet.. we're just gathering interested people. I did asked for a quote for 50 shirts , approx $29/per shirt. but the more we buy the price gets lower. :)

komikskolektor
31st July 2008, 07:22 PM
Guys Please READ:):):)

To: Oz Formers Contact No:
Company: Date: 30 July 2008

Full colour direct garment print – 1 side up to 27 x 27cm design
Price per item 26.00 (25 shirts)
Price per item 20.00 (50 shirts)
Total Before Artwork & Setup 650.00 (25+ shirts)
1,000.00 (50+shirts)
Setup - Full colour print 30.00
Total After Artwork & Setup 680.00(25 shirts)
1,030.00(50 shirts)
GST 68.00(25 shirts)
103.00(50 shirts)

Total After GST 748.00(25 shirts)
1,133.00(50 shirts)
$/item After Setup and GST $29.92(25 shirts)
$22.66(50 shirts)
*Setup fee is a one-off charge. Future orders for the same artwork will not incur a setup fee.

Terms
70% on order; balance on delivery.

Delivery
Delivery charges apply where you do not collect – charges start from $15+GST Sydney CBD.

Artwork
This quote is based on artwork being provided print ready.
If your artwork is not print ready, please make allowance for design time which is charged at $60 per hour + GST.

STL
31st July 2008, 09:16 PM
I'm down for it but my colour's are predominantly white so I'd like a white background if that's possible. I think the last time we did it back was the preference for the background and I'm happy to go w/ that if it's not possible to get a white shirt for one.

komikskolektor
1st August 2008, 06:36 AM
I'm down for it but my colour's are predominantly white so I'd like a white background if that's possible. I think the last time we did it back was the preference for the background and I'm happy to go w/ that if it's not possible to get a white shirt for one.
My contact told me that we can choose any colour tshirt as long as we have one common design:)