PDA

View Full Version : Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection (5 sets)

nalops
28th August 2020, 09:39 AM
From the Transformers Facebook page is the announcement of new Amazon (for now) exclusive boxsets:-

"The Galactic Odyssey Collection is here, themed with a planet in the Transformers universe. Each of the 5 2-packs represents an encounter on one of these planets by the Autobots and Decepticons deployed there on special missions."

The planets shown are Paradron, Biosfera, Botropolis, Micron and Dominus. The first of these is Paradron and ever since we saw Earthrise Ironhide, we knew we'd be getting.........

"This first pack features Ratchet and Lifeline on Paradron. Find out more about their adventure exclusively on Amazon.com."

Ratchet is a minor retool and repaint of Ironhide while Lifeline seems to be just a repaint of Arcee. It'd be nice to get this boxset for a decent price here but I kind of doubt it.

PREORDER link although currently unavailable: https://amzn.to/3jgpUMQ

Source: https://www.facebook.com/146805978722938/posts/4219325204804308/

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2020/082801.jpg

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2020/082802.jpg

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2020/082803.jpg

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2020/082804.jpg

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2020/082805.jpg

As the Autobots and Decepticons speed through space during the events of Earthrise, special side missions take some of their members off course. Their duties lead them to unfamiliar planets where they encounter epic adventures and unknown dangers. Now fans can come along for the journey and explore the Transformers universe through the Galactic Odyssey Collection. Energon supplies are low aboard the Ark. Teletraan 1 detects an Energon-rich planet and Rachet sets out on a retrieval mission. He arrives on Paradron to find Lifeline, a Paradron medic and one of the pacifist refugees that populate the planet after fleeing the war on Cybertron. Ratchet and Lifeline join forces in this Paradron Medics 2-pack!

GALACTIC ODYSSEY COLLECTION: In top secret side missions during the events of Earthrise, Autobots and Decepticons encounter unfamiliar planets, find epic adventure, and face unknown dangers. Now fans can come along for the journey and explore the Transformers universe through the Galactic Odyssey Collection
ENCOUNTER 1 – PARADRON MEDICS: When Ratchet is sent to retrieve Energon from the planet Paradron, he encounters a Paradron medic, Lifeline. This 2-pack pairs an Autobot Ratchet action figure with a Lifeline figure
DISCOVER PARADRON WITH PLANET CARD: Pack includes 1 of 5 planet cards with key details about the featured planets. Collect other Galactic Odyssey figures to explore more planets in the Transformers universe! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
CLASSIC TRANSFORMERS CONVERSION AND WEAPONS: Autobot Ratchet figure converts into classic G1 ambulance mode in 22 steps and Lifeline figure converts into sports car mode in 15 steps. Comes with 2 blaster accessories

SMHFConvoy
28th August 2020, 09:40 AM
I hope we can access this.

Tha_Phantom
28th August 2020, 09:41 AM
PREORDER link although currently unavailable: https://amzn.to/3jgpUMQ

You can preorder it if you switch to a US address (such as a Comgateway or someone you know over there).

Dimi194
28th August 2020, 10:55 AM
You can preorder it if you switch to a US address (such as a Comgateway or someone you know over there).

Even with a US address it's out - these exclusives are driving me NUTS! And I think super poor form to make Ratchet and exclusive twice in a row >:(

Tha_Phantom
28th August 2020, 12:09 PM
Even with a US address it's out - these exclusives are driving me NUTS!

That's interesting as I already preordered a set. Sold out perhaps?

And I think super poor form to make Ratchet and exclusive twice in a row >:(

Yeah, already paid $$$tupid to get Siege Ratchet, I will be selling off the Ratchet in this set as I don't need two (already spoken for, before anyone asks). I'm in it for the Lifeline/Paradron Medic figure.

Sinnertwin
28th August 2020, 12:43 PM
I wouldn't worry about exclusivity. RK have started putting pictures up of the two, no doubt theyll list them soon, other retailers to follow suit no doubt.

And it begins
$48
https://www.robotkingdom.com/f08565s00.html?fbclid=IwAR371rHppK9np3ZWhLb4RtGLLW iIJeQsUlKM-pcTAVj5aGLHksz0-ds4UoA

DELTAprime
28th August 2020, 02:33 PM
Well, I guess I'll have a spare Ratchet in a few months if I can get this set. I just want it for Lifeline.

Much as I love Ironhide as a character, I've never liked the Ironhide/Ratchet design or the G1 toy. For me, Siege changed just enough to make me like the design. Earthrise is back to being the design I don't like so I'll be leaving the Earthrise Ratchet in a storage tub.

SharkyMcShark
28th August 2020, 03:01 PM
Much as I love Ironhide as a character, I've never liked the Ironhide/Ratchet design or the G1 toy. For me, Siege changed just enough to make me like the design. Earthrise is back to being the design I don't like so I'll be leaving the Earthrise Ratchet in a storage tub.

I'm with you there. A 1970s box van is so underwhelming. The WFCS was a great update.

Omega Metro
28th August 2020, 03:40 PM
Yay! More exclusives! So glad I’m out.

Tetsuwan Convoy
28th August 2020, 04:07 PM
Takara tomy have confirmed they'll be having orders up for these guys next month (Ratchet and co.). In a tweet.

griffin
28th August 2020, 07:49 PM
What is with all of the exclusives this year! I thought last year was bad, but this year, there are more exclusives in Generations than retail toys.

It also seems strange that we are getting so many reveals right now... it's not all at once like SDCC and not spaced out consistently, like having 1 reveal per week, but this week we had four reveals, which are not due out until December, so didn't need to be all rushed out at once in August.

Okay sports fans, the news you've been looking for the moment you saw a post was added here by me. ;)

We should be getting 2 of the 5 Galactic Odyssey packs here in Australia, through Amazon Australia... but not this one. :(

Just a quick comment on the map inside the box...

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2020/082805.jpg

I think it is the map that collectors are building up from parts packed inside each Earthrise toy. If so, it definitely saves me the frustration of not being able to complete it (I wouldn't want to anyway, as different parts are made with different types of cardboard and different levels of darkness, ruining the look of the total map).
It kinda spoils the slow reveal of that part-works map though, as the planets were slowly being revealed from left to right, and now it is all there, spoiling most of the surprises... like the planet in the bottom right looking suspiciously like Unicron (horns and ring). But I thought that planet on the part-works map was Cybertron... unless it is a spoiler in the next chapter of Generations, in that Cybertron is really Unicron. (a bit like the shocking revelation in TFPrime cartoon and the Last Knight movie that Unicron was Earth all this time)
I could be wrong, and one of the other planets on the map was already labelled as Cybertron and I got mixed up.

EDIT - okay, having a quick refresher of the map parts so far revealed (https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/earthrise-map.1187835/page-11), the planet at the bottom right that looks like Unicron, actually is Unicron, as it is the map piece that comes with Scorponok. The speculation is that the planet in the middle that is on fire, is Cybertron.

Bidoofdude
28th August 2020, 07:58 PM
That Ratchet is insane, but I already paid $70 to get a hold of Siege Ratchet, it would be a damn shame to put that to waste so quickly. The Siege-but-again strikes yet again.

I’m so stressed out from all these left and right exclusives. So much anxiety.

Omega Metro
28th August 2020, 08:57 PM
Preorder at RK.....sold out already, lol
https://www.robotkingdom.com/f08565s00.html?fbclid=IwAR0CAyiVPQlMgYM9PiL-Zt0VZq_mkqjWLkh9k7rgTW-3SL3gle1nfEqjXBo

Sutton
28th August 2020, 09:38 PM
WHAT is with making is SO DAMN HARD to get a Ratchet figure in Australia? Even the spectacularly bad original Classics Ratchet was barely available here (if at all?).

This 'exclusives' crap is doing my head in. It's as if America is chucking a tantrum with the rest of the world because they're embarrassed about self-imploding this year.

Deano85
28th August 2020, 10:35 PM
WHAT is with making is SO DAMN HARD to get a Ratchet figure in Australia? Even the spectacularly bad original Classics Ratchet was barely available here (if at all?).

This 'exclusives' crap is doing my head in. It's as if America is chucking a tantrum with the rest of the world because they're embarrassed about self-imploding this year.

All these exclusives and wave 2 of Earthrise isn't even on shelves yet here.

Sol_Bad
29th August 2020, 01:23 AM

Just order it on Amazon and use a service like Shipito.

Bidoofdude
29th August 2020, 05:01 AM

I’m really confused as to why Ratchet always seems to get the exclusive route. He seems like a pretty bankable main cast kind of character. Plenty of recent toylines have had a Ratchet as one of the main guys, but we can’t get a G1 one without it being some obscure exclusive?

Sutton
29th August 2020, 08:10 PM
I’m really confused as to why Ratchet always seems to get the exclusive route. He seems like a pretty bankable main cast kind of character. Plenty of recent toylines have had a Ratchet as one of the main guys, but we can’t get a G1 one without it being some obscure exclusive?

Exactly. Save the exclusives for the more obscure characters. That route makes sense, and actually adds some exotic sort of charm to characters that would otherwise not make sense at retail.

Bidoofdude
29th August 2020, 09:44 PM
Exactly. Save the exclusives for the more obscure characters. That route makes sense, and actually adds some exotic sort of charm to characters that would otherwise not make sense at retail.

I’m actually super on board for this two pack. It makes sense and adds a lot of charm having the two characters in a lore setting. Just make it widely available though for the love of god!

I’m already stressed through the roof with having to source the rainmakers (seems like a nigh impossible task at this point), and even just Earthrise Thundercracker and Skywarp, mainstay major cast members of the Decepticons.

SMHFConvoy
29th August 2020, 10:33 PM
Social media has blown up with people all over the world upset with the amount of exclusives and how in cases that they're only accessible to US residents.

reillyd
29th August 2020, 11:22 PM
Does anyone know anything about, or even recognise, the other planets? Micron could be an Arms Micron character maybe? Or mini-cons?

Tranceblade
29th August 2020, 11:34 PM
Micron is Planet Micro, home of the Micromasters from Transformers Zone
Dominus is Planet Master from The Headmasters - dominus being Latin for master

nalops
29th August 2020, 11:38 PM
Does anyone know anything about, or even recognise, the other planets? Micron could be an Arms Micron character maybe? Or mini-cons?

Micron is the Micromaster planet, Dominus is apparently Headmaster planet, Botropolis is Go-bots (!) and Biosfera is basically Jungle Planet?

griffin
30th August 2020, 12:33 AM
Social media has blown up with people all over the world upset with the amount of exclusives and how in cases that they're only accessible to US residents.

They didn't seem to care last year when we were all complaining about the record number of exclusives (at that time), so I doubt they will care this year.

SMHFConvoy
30th August 2020, 01:23 AM
They didn't seem to care last year when we were all complaining about the record number of exclusives (at that time), so I doubt they will care this year.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the exclusives, if I can't get one, I'll make one, I have the tools and the skills.

However, even though these complaints fall on deaf ears, Hasbro is pushing into film and television content because toy sales aren't as strong as they were in the 80's and 90's. Transformers doesn't occupy as much of the aisle as it used to, when you look at the amount of Cyberverse warming the shelves you get the feeling that the TF brand is reliant on the adult collectors and a lot of them are getting older, a lot of them are tired of the same characters getting new figures in each year's theme - yes kingdom has Beast Wars but what about the line for 2022? Back to the evergreen cast? This is why raising the issue is important because at some point they'll need to listen because people will stop buying exclusives because of scalpers or because they can't get the toy in their part of the world.

griffin
1st September 2020, 08:46 PM
It looks like the reveals for the Galactic Odyssey packs will be spaced a month apart, as opposed to weekly reveals for the GEN Selects packs... and since they are all Amazon Exclusives, Hasbro has set up a special promo page for them on Amazon America (https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/80BCFD9D-826A-4554-8431-AEB514C1CE24).

griffin
8th September 2020, 04:19 PM
Still 3 months away from release, one of the recent sources of unreleased toys has done up a video of a Ratchet toy that they have acquired... with screenshots here (https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/09/07/transformers-war-for-cybertron-galactic-odyssey-collection-deluxe-class-ratchet-in-hand-images-418942).

nalops
27th September 2020, 09:04 AM
The second pack has been revealed. Biosfera pack is the Autobot clones, Fastlane and Cloudraker.

Gehirn
27th September 2020, 09:09 AM
Preorder from Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-F1142-Trans-Fall-5/dp/B08556YR1V?ref_=ast_sto_dp

griffin
28th September 2020, 04:30 PM
The details from the link above...

ENCOUNTER 3 - BIOSFERA CLONES: Autobot Clones Fastlane and Cloudraker are sent to a planet called Biosfera to search for Energon, but are soon pursued by the Decepticon Clones, Wingspan and Pounce (WFC-E30 Decepticon Clones sold separately, subject to availability). It's time for a clone showdown in this Biosfera Clones pack!
DISCOVER BIOSFERA WITH PLANET CARD: Pack includes 1 of 5 planet cards with key details about the featured planets. Collect other Galactic Odyssey figures to explore more planets in the Transformers universe! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
CLASSIC CLONE CONVERSION: Autobot Fastlane toy converts into racecar mode and Cloudraker toy converts into jet mode, but feature twin robot modes

They appear to be unchanged reissues of the Hasbro versions released two years ago, as opposed to the Earthrise Decepticon Clones, which were the Japanese versions.
Scheduled for release December 1st (in America), for US$25.

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/news/2020/092714.jpg

These were supposed to be released by Amazon Australia as well, but there isn't a listing up yet (if they are still coming here).

Tha_Phantom
28th September 2020, 04:35 PM
The second pack has been revealed. Biosfera pack is the Autobot clones, Fastlane and Cloudraker.

The reissue nobody saw coming. :rolleyes:

Tranceblade
28th September 2020, 06:25 PM
What happened to encounter 2?

Jaxius._
28th September 2020, 07:21 PM
Encounter 2 could possibly the prime day exclusive?

Paulbot
28th September 2020, 10:23 PM
At PulseCon they said they were jumping to the third encounter but didn’t really elaborate why.

However they also say explicitly that the deco on the Autobot Clones was “new” and different to the previous release.

Tranceblade
28th September 2020, 11:16 PM
However they also say explicitly that the deco on the Autobot Clones was “new” and different to the previous release.
A half truth, probably. It's likely it's the LG deco like with the Clonetrons.

DELTAprime
28th September 2020, 11:46 PM
I really hope there's a Micromaster set in the couple of remaining reveals.

G1Optimal
30th September 2020, 03:11 PM
The ratchet 2pk has a new release date 30 September 2020

hope they have enough stock for me to get one and i have enough in my account

Tetsuwan Convoy
30th September 2020, 03:54 PM
A half truth, probably. It's likely it's the LG deco like with the Clonetrons.

Apparently not. They look exactly the same as the Previous hasbro release to my tired old eyes. Certainly not the LG colourings.

griffin
30th September 2020, 11:10 PM
Apparently not. They look exactly the same as the Previous hasbro release to my tired old eyes. Certainly not the LG colourings.

According to Paulbot (whom I think watched the presentation videos - I didn't), they noted that the deco is different... which if true, these could just be lazy re-used images from the early Hasbro versions.

I might still get them... hoping that they are different (because I didn't get the Japanese versions during PWT), and if they are the same as the previous Hasbro versions, then they can just go on display with the other exclusives from this year to face off with the Decepticon Clones.

nalops
30th September 2020, 11:20 PM
TFwiki has this:-

Both Fastlane and Cloudraker were released as an Amazon exclusive 2-pack for the Earthrise lineup. Stock Photos depict the Clones in identical colours to their Titans Return counterparts, but are said to have new paintjobs in this 2-pack.

Seraphim Prime
1st October 2020, 11:18 AM
I noticed a yellow stripe on the nosecone of Cloudraker that wasn't on the original.

I think they're going for similar plastic colours but the paint map will be somewhat different (without looking wholly out of place).

Paulbot
3rd October 2020, 07:19 PM
The reveal is at 2:11 mark of this video https://youtu.be/Nk9MvMw5yWs

They say it’s not the same as the TakaraTomy two pack of the clones and “entirely new deco scheme” closer to the animated deco, but also just “slightly different”

nalops
11th November 2020, 11:42 AM
Last of the Galactic Odyssey has been revealed and it's a big one. Botropolis pack consisting of Ironworks repaint, Airwave repaint, Shuttle Micromasters, Rocket Truck Micromasters and Doubledealer missile.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-F0858-TRA-Fall-2/dp/B0863S8V52

Seraphim Prime
11th November 2020, 12:17 PM
I saw this on Seibertron and it looks so great!

I love that they're going out with a bang for this collection too - two deluxes & two micromaster combiners with bonus accessories (maybe) and links in colour wise with Sky Lynx & Countdown, and is just a striking colour scheme in its own right.

Unfortunately it looks like they're hitting up so many figures that they're running short of names - Overair was already used for the Micromaster and Ironworks was already released in the standard colour scheme.

Tha_Phantom
11th November 2020, 12:30 PM
Not too fussed on the names as I wouldn't read any associated fiction anyway, but the set itself looks great! Can't wait to build my space base. :p

Flukey
11th November 2020, 01:21 PM
Was the Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack coming to Amazon Australia?

nalops
11th November 2020, 01:39 PM
Was the Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack coming to Amazon Australia?

It was apparently meant to be but it's hard to know at this point. Will drop suddenly like the Clones if it does most likely.

GoktimusPrime
11th November 2020, 02:49 PM
MORE LATE G1 LURV MAKES ME HAPPY IN HAPPY PLACES! <fist pump> ~*\(^0^)/*~

Unfortunately it looks like they're hitting up so many figures that they're running short of names - Overair was already used for the Micromaster and Ironworks was already released in the standard colour scheme.
They're a whole lot better than their original G1 names! ;)

Bidoofdude
11th November 2020, 04:10 PM
What are these new ones based off of? The colours resemble Rocket Base but Micromasters are a blind spot for me.

Tha_Phantom
11th November 2020, 04:17 PM
What are these new ones based off of? The colours resemble Rocket Base but Micromasters are a blind spot for me.

The red truck is meant to be G1 Moonrock and Missile Master, the rest seem pretty random. Some seem to think the deluxes are an homage to G1 Countdown or G1 Rescue Force but it's vague at best.

https://i.ibb.co/hyVpc42/Transformers-G1-Original-Part-Micromaster-Astro-Squad-Moonrock.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

Jaxius._
11th November 2020, 04:59 PM
Definitely interested in the set
Its a pity we only got 2 modulator molds (although room had to be made for fasttrack)

Seraphim Prime
11th November 2020, 07:05 PM
They're a whole lot better than their original G1 names! ;)

True! ;)

Depending on the name availability, would have been nice to see some Mini-con name reuse. Some suggestions I've seen were Payload and Skyblast, which would have worked well in relation to the Rocket Base colouration. Over-Run could have also been a good choice.

griffin
11th November 2020, 09:01 PM

It was apparently meant to be but it's hard to know at this point. Will drop suddenly like the Clones if it does most likely.

That is true... we were told by Hasbro Australia that we were only expecting two of the five sets to come to Australia as domestic stock for Amazon (the Autobot Clones pack and the Barricade/Punch set). Since the Autobot Clones pack just showed up last week as in-stock by Amazon Australia (as Australian stock), I would imagine that the same thing will happen with the other set (in that it won't appear on Amazon Australia as a pre-order, and will only be listed when they get the stock in hand).

Others have already noted the Micromasters... as for the two main bots, when they are combined together in base mode, I believe they are meant to homage (vaguely) the Rocket Base that the original Micromaster Countdown came with (https://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:CountdownToy.jpg), back in 1989.

On Amazon America (https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-F0858-TRA-Fall-2/dp/B0863S8V52/)...

US$59.99 and comes out on February 15th 2021.

GALACTIC ODYSSEY COLLECTION: In top secret side missions during the events of Earthrise, Autobots and Decepticons encounter unfamiliar planets, find epic adventure, and face unknown dangers
ENCOUNTER 5 – BOTROPOLIS RESCUE MISSION: Sky Lynx is in trouble and a team of Autobots are on a mission to rescue him; They encounter a roving comet called Botropolis and travel on it to search the universe for Sky Lynx
DISCOVER BOTROPOLIS WITH PLANET CARD: Pack includes 1 of 5 planet cards with key details about the featured planets; Collect other Galactic Odyssey figures to explore more planets in the Transformers universe
COMBINE TO SET UP RESCUE BASE: Overair and Ironworks figures are deco’d to match the WFC-E24 Sky Lynx figure colors (sold separately, subject to availability); Convert figures to Modular Battle Station modes and connect to expand the base

griffin
17th November 2020, 08:28 PM
According to Paulbot (whom I think watched the presentation videos - I didn't), they noted that the deco is different... which if true, these could just be lazy re-used images from the early Hasbro versions.

I might still get them... hoping that they are different (because I didn't get the Japanese versions during PWT), and if they are the same as the previous Hasbro versions, then they can just go on display with the other exclusives from this year to face off with the Decepticon Clones.

Since the Autobot Clones were brought into Australia for Amazon Australia to sell, and were available a couple of weeks ago, they are already in hands of fans here... and as this review shows (https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/review-of-galactic-odyssey-autobot-clone-2-pack-shows-few-differences-with-previous-release/45422/) (and I've checked with my own toys), they aren't different to the earlier Hasbro versions at all. I was really hoping (and expecting) that they would be Japanese decos, or close to it, like the Decepticon Clone 2-pack, so it was really disappointing that they didn't even do anything slightly different to make it worth getting this pack (for those wanting to buy all five Galactic Odyssey packs to complete the set, who already have the Hasbro Autobot Clones).
It is such a missed opportunity, as more people in the Hasbro countries that this set is produce for, would be more likely to have the earlier Hasbro versions, instead of the Japanese decos.

Paulbot
17th November 2020, 09:13 PM
No differences? It's almost like they cloned them...

;)

Tetsuwan Convoy
18th November 2020, 12:11 AM
No differences? It's almost like they cloned them...

;)

My eyes can't roll enough for this comment.

Man I want that Bottropolis pack somewhat BADLY. Looks awesome!

griffin
10th January 2021, 12:39 PM
Some in-hand images of the Botropolis pack (https://blacklai1979.blogspot.com/2021/01/wfc-galactic-odyssey-collection.html), which is due out February 15th... complete with packaging, so this should be a final production version.

This set has two of the Modulator Deluxe toys to resemble/homage the Gen1 Countdown rocket base when combined (we already have the Countdown Micromaster released with Siege Omega Supreme toy), packed with four Micromasters to represent the four Gen1 Astro Squad, and a redeco missile from Earthrise Doubledealer.
The Deluxe toys are called (https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/01/08/transformers-war-for-cybertron-galactic-odyssey-botropolis-rescue-mission-in-hand-images-427040) Overair (Airwave redeco) and Ironworks (redeco with same name), but I'm not sure yet if the Astro Squad Micromasters have individual names.

Paulbot
11th January 2021, 04:15 PM
Some in-hand images of the Botropolis pack (https://blacklai1979.blogspot.com/2021/01/wfc-galactic-odyssey-collection.html), which is due out February 15th... complete with packaging, so this should be a final production version.

This set has two of the Modulator Deluxe toys to resemble/homage the Gen1 Countdown rocket base when combined (we already have the Countdown Micromaster released with Siege Omega Supreme toy), packed with four Micromasters to represent the four Gen1 Astro Squad, and a redeco missile from Earthrise Doubledealer.
The Deluxe toys are called (https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/01/08/transformers-war-for-cybertron-galactic-odyssey-botropolis-rescue-mission-in-hand-images-427040) Overair (Airwave redeco) and Ironworks (redeco with same name), but I'm not sure yet if the Astro Squad Micromasters have individual names.

Overair is the Japanese name for the Autobot version of Airwave (https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Overair_(Micromaster)) so that make sense

According to pictures of the instructions (https://twitter.com/autobase_aichi/status/1348437249348706309), the Micromasters are named: Fuzer and Blast Master (shuttle, same names/characters as the previous release just different colours) and Missile Master and Moonrock (Moon rover-thing, same names as G1, Missile Master is the one with the missile!)

Krayt
20th January 2021, 06:51 AM
I've had the Micromaster Base and Barricade&P/CP for order on AMazon AU for ages, and they got cancelled last night.... Stupid Amazon

nalops
20th January 2021, 09:33 AM
Botropolis is still available to ship from Amazon US directly.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-F0858-TRA-Fall-2/dp/B0863S8V52?ref_=d6k_applink_bb_marketplace

Dominus won't ship directly here anymore but can still be ordered using a freight forwarder.

griffin
20th January 2021, 09:48 AM
The Barricade set is supposed to be coming here, so shouldn't be available through the Australian site... like the Autobot Clones. The other 2 remaining sets were/should be accessible, so it is annoying to hear some being cancelled.