PDA

View Full Version : Marvel TFs wave 3 official assortment pic.

griffin
19th November 2008, 12:18 PM
From entertainment earth online store:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HMV78443C#LargeImage

Shows Wave 3 toys in both modes- Captain America, Carnage (redeco), Thor, War Machine (redeco), and Spiderman (repack from wave 1).
Thor's colours in jet mode make it look like a cheap KO.

We still haven't seen wave 2 here yet (they're out in America), and this wave should be out by February.

Golden Phoenix
19th November 2008, 12:30 PM
I like the look of Captain America's Robot mode. His vehicle mode looks alright, just the colours bring it down.
Carnage is a pass, a big pass. As much as a love the character, I can't stand the mould, so having Venom is more then enough.
Thor is also a pass. He look ok in robot mode, but the colours clash far to much in vehicle mode. Look like an acid trip
I don't know about War Machine though. I haven't had a chance to play with Iron Man, and I am still a bit meh about him, so I don't know about War Machine either

Pulse
19th November 2008, 12:50 PM
What's with the altmode colour lay-outs of Thor, Capt. America & Universe Roadbuster (http://pics.livejournal.com/shortpacked/pic/001g0bxp/s640x480)? Couldn't they have matched up the paintjobs better than that..? *shakes head*

TheDirtyDigger
19th November 2008, 01:04 PM
So ugly. So, so ugly. I can't believe I'm gunna spend my hard earned on these turkeys.

Lord_Zed
19th November 2008, 01:27 PM
So ugly. So, so ugly. I can't believe I'm gunna spend my hard earned on these turkeys.

I'm not.

That said Thor's A10 mode is probably the best A10 Hasbro has done, so why'd they have to give him a lame Thor head and colours? hope they retool and repaint the mould into a decent TF.

GoktimusPrime
19th November 2008, 02:03 PM
So don't buy them?

TheDirtyDigger
19th November 2008, 02:50 PM
So don't buy them?

I'll try not to. Don't like my chances though.

Zippo
19th November 2008, 05:08 PM
I was thinking that I miight like to get Cap America. But the colour scheme is just so wrong and boring. Still would like to get Wolverine if I saw locally..

Golden Phoenix
19th November 2008, 09:46 PM
So don't buy them?

Because we are plastic addicts.

blackie
19th November 2008, 11:25 PM
Because we are plastic addicts.

the addiction always wins, in the end

amon
20th November 2008, 03:15 AM
I'm not.

That said Thor's A10 mode is probably the best A10 Hasbro has done, so why'd they have to give him a lame Thor head and colours? hope they retool and repaint the mould into a decent TF.

Yeah,strongly agree, the jet mode rocks... so far, we havn't seen his jet belly yet. As long as the jet belly is not too ugly, Thor is the only must have to me, I will paint him a bit myself anyway