PDA

View Full Version : CaminusPrime's Figure wishlist

CaminusPrime
6th November 2020, 01:44 PM
Hey all!

I'm trying to source a few figures to add to my collection!

Currently looking for:
- SS Voyager Bonecrusher
- SS Leader Dotm Optimus prime
(doubting ill be able to find these, Seriously needs a reissue here)

- 2009 Rotf deluxe class Mudflap ( did already get the pair in boxes and found skids in loose elsewhere. Hunting an opened one so i can keep the other two in box still)

If you're looking to offload any of the figures please drop a message below or DM me!
Cheers :)

sorted
- 2007 Movie Leader class: Brawl (Any version would do, preferably complete & hoping for the default version as a stand in on my MPM shelf. The premium asia one would be sweet but i imagine the cost will be much higher) Sourced elsewhere
- 2009 Rotf deluxe class: Breakaway, Skids & Mudflap

davieanix
19th November 2020, 01:28 PM
Hi mate,

I think I actually have the 3 deluxe figures all still on card.

davieanix
19th November 2020, 04:38 PM
Your inbox is full mate so drop me a PM if you?re keen

CaminusPrime
21st November 2020, 01:52 AM
heck my bad, cheers for the reply! I've emptied the inbox & I'll send you a DM, I was looking to find some already opened admittedly but I'm interested :)

Autocon
21st November 2020, 03:41 AM
Light or dark breakaway? Assuming thats the plane. I have both but on card. Also have a mosc tuner red car/mudflap or did you mean the ice cream truck?

CaminusPrime
21st November 2020, 03:31 PM
Light or dark breakaway? Assuming thats the plane. I have both but on card. Also have a mosc tuner red car/mudflap or did you mean the ice cream truck?

Cheers for the reply! I should have it sorted with Davieanix now, but ill keep it posted.
Ended up going with the dark variant of Breakaway and red var mudflap. Might look at getting the ice cream truck sometime down the line though now that you mention it