PDA

View Full Version : Earthrise Scorponok

Eazy D
19th November 2020, 01:27 AM
I missed out on Earthrise Scorponok when he was going for a reasonable price of AUD 250 on Amazon.au. Does anyone know where I can get him under or around AUD 300 currently? Is he getting a local release here?

Thanks in advance.

Jaxius._
19th November 2020, 10:34 AM
Apparently he’s at toyworlds in queensland for $300
Hopefully he is available elsewhere soon across the country.

DaptoDog
19th November 2020, 12:11 PM
Yeh I slept on the Amazon price thinking I could pick it up from there on sale during the Black Friday sales like I did with Omega Supreme. Have to think it will be more widely available again at some point. I'm not in a rush.

Tilarta
19th November 2020, 04:14 PM
My local Toyworld had an interesting story to tell, or actually, a disconcerting one.
Scorponok was available two months ago and they don't have any more, nor plan to restock him.

Given the size of his box, I was hoping to purchase him locally to avoid expensive shipping rates.

Myer have no information on his listing.
Big W's stock manager isn't very competent, so I have no confidence in them stocking a Scorponok.

VERT
19th November 2020, 09:40 PM
I saw one at a toyworld about a week ago. So some places are still getting stock. Gone now though.

Eazy D
3rd December 2020, 12:25 PM
Thanks to Chewbz post about a sighting at Toyworld Traralgon I was able to pick one up. $299 + $25 postage. The Toyworld staff were very helpful. Expensive escapade but it's a great toy and at least that price is better than anything on Evilbay.

DaptoDog
4th December 2020, 05:27 PM
Thanks to Chewbz post about a sighting at Toyworld Traralgon I was able to pick one up. $299 + $25 postage. The Toyworld staff were very helpful. Expensive escapade but it's a great toy and at least that price is better than anything on Evilbay.

Thanks to you mate, I called the same store up and bought the last one. They were very helpful in getting it packed well and got a shipping quote quickly. Still a nasty price including the shipping but oh well, can't get everything at a discount.