PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting members?

Saintly
23rd January 2008, 01:31 PM
Do you think we should invite this fellow (in sydney) to join the forum? :confused:

http://www.kelvinchang99.freespaces.com/ - he appears to be a customiser as well

Look at his collection -> http://kelvinchang99.freespaces.com/collection.html

TheDirtyDigger
23rd January 2008, 01:40 PM
Yeah go on and ask him Saintly.

I've dealt with him before on ebay. Can't remember if it was as buyer or seller but I think it was he who bought off me.

Soundwarp
23rd January 2008, 01:45 PM
............ Wow i love some of his work!!!!

GoktimusPrime
23rd January 2008, 02:00 PM
He's a Transformer fan and he's in Australasia... pass! :)
Go for it... couldn't be much worse than some of the freaks I've invited to this board. :p :p

kup
23rd January 2008, 02:11 PM
Go for it... couldn't be much worse than some of the freaks I've invited to this board. :p :p

ROTFL! :D;)
________
Free Joomla Themes (http://themesfree.org)

Saintly
23rd January 2008, 02:13 PM
Done. email sent :)

Hope he takes the bait and join this insane forum :D :P

JuzMel
23rd January 2008, 02:47 PM
Yeah he sells on ebay as well. He currenty has a Galvatron Prime for sale and his ebay userid is the same as his freespaces nick.

roller
23rd January 2008, 04:33 PM
i cant see the pages

hehehehe his name is like that of 2 other people here

jaydisc
23rd January 2008, 09:30 PM
Crazy collection pics... can't believe some of those customised doubles... and I think I saw the making of that "Masterpiece Slag" on some other forum.

liegeprime
23rd January 2008, 11:18 PM
He's a Transformer fan and he's in Australasia... pass! :)

UHm:rolleyes::rolleyes:

griffin
24th January 2008, 04:51 AM
You guys can invite anyone you like here, as long as they fit the criteria of being a Transformers fan, local to our part of the world (with some exceptions) and aren't just here to post spam.

Saintly
24th January 2008, 08:47 AM
well.. it appears that he has already signed up :D

JuzMel
24th January 2008, 10:40 AM
i cant see the pages

hehehehe his name is like that of 2 other people here
Here you go Roller, he has only one item at the moment:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Custom-Transformers-Galvatron-Prime-Voyager-class_W0QQitemZ300192869427

roller
24th January 2008, 11:47 AM
thanks melchenyi

kelvinchang99
24th January 2008, 04:53 PM
Hi guys,

I have just joined and I have recently read some post about me that I thought this forum was supposed to respect other members. Instead, I see that there are quite judgemental people on this forum that I am not too pleased about some of these comments.

I respect and Thank you for the invite. However, Griffin, if you'd like to delete my registration, I am happy not be be part of this forum.

I wish you the success in your forum.

Kindest regards,

kelvinchang99 (not mohammedchan) thanks.

iceburn
24th January 2008, 04:56 PM
hihi..and i guess its a bye?

jaydisc
24th January 2008, 05:05 PM
Hey Kelvin,

I'm so sorry you were offended. The only comment I can see to this effect would be Gok making fun of your name, but you should just take him with a grain of salt. We all do :D. I'm sure he did not mean any offense.

If there was something else that offended you, do please let ue know what it is, as we certainly do not intend to give the impression you have received.

Rather, I think we consider ourselves to be a warm bunch filled with playful camaraderie.

TheDirtyDigger
24th January 2008, 05:07 PM
Awwwww Gok....you done it now!

We coulda had another fantastic customizer and what looks to be an awesome Transfan as a fellow Ozformer and you gone and scared him off.

Next time when you're making comment use emoticons when you're being sarcastic. Remember that there is no audible tone of voice or visible body language when you're communicating in text.

jaydisc
24th January 2008, 05:19 PM
Next time when you're making comment use emoticons when you're being sarcastic. Remember that there is no audible tone of voice or visible body language when you're communicating in text.

Gosh, that looks familiar!!! Who wrote that originally?

Paulbot
24th January 2008, 05:24 PM
The problem is GoktimusPrime's joke only made sense if you know what GoktimusPrime' real name and that he was making light of the similarity.

We should have noticed that... Apologies.

GoktimusPrime
24th January 2008, 07:51 PM
What Paulbot said. And yeah, t'was only in jest, hence the smiley emoticon attached at the end of the post. No offence was intended and I apologise if any was taken.

To explain the joke further, "Chan" ("Chang" or "Zhang") is considered to be the most common surname in the world whereas "Mohammed" (Muhammed and other such variations) is considered to be the most common given name in the world. Hence the name "Mohammed Chan" would be a combination of the world's most common given and family names (but in a relatively unusual combination). :p

roller
25th January 2008, 05:20 PM
i think the moral of this story is

we all know Roller is Mohommed Chan when he grows his beard

GoktimusPrime
25th January 2008, 11:58 PM
Mohammed Chan--> http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/mohammedchan.jpg

dirge
26th January 2008, 12:00 AM
...why is his beard _blue_?

GoktimusPrime
26th January 2008, 12:03 AM
Roller's beards come in blue, purple and silver variants. ;)

dirge
26th January 2008, 12:07 AM
Touché!

stupid minimum character limit!

Saintly
26th January 2008, 12:15 AM
Roller's beards come in blue, purple and silver variants. ;)

awww no pink ones? :D

roller
26th January 2008, 12:20 PM
The pink variant is the hardest to find