PDA

View Full Version : Generations Selects Transmutate Pre-Order @ Zing

vorox4251
1st March 2021, 09:27 PM
Preorder for Transmutate is up at zing. $40 with a July release date.

https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/product/toys-gadgets/271828-transformers-generations-selects-deluxe-wfc-gs25-transmutate-figure

ComradeRenko
25th June 2021, 02:31 PM
Got the call to come pick it up today in Sydney.

griffin
25th June 2021, 08:57 PM
No call for me yet, so I'll check in with the store next week.

Dogboy
26th June 2021, 03:07 PM
No call for me yet, so I'll check in with the store next week.

I just went to my local store - they confirmed they have stock and it's been out the back a few days. It has an embargo for the 1st of July (along with SG Blurr) and won't sell it yet. They said they would call and remind me next week and it's why people aren't getting calls about them.

griffin
26th June 2021, 05:44 PM
That's interesting. If the store has mine, I wonder if I can convince them to give me mine, to save a second trip a few days later.

It looks like I had a missed call back on Monday 21st from them, so I might have had SG Blurr for five days now. I'll have to check at the store on Monday, and ask about Transmutate as well.

(Me Grimlock no want make second trip... :p )

Krayt
26th June 2021, 07:29 PM
Picked up Transmutate, soundblaster, sg blurr and galvatron today

Dogboy
26th June 2021, 08:05 PM
That's interesting. If the store has mine, I wonder if I can convince them to give me mine, to save a second trip a few days later.

It looks like I had a missed call back on Monday 21st from them, so I might have had SG Blurr for five days now. I'll have to check at the store on Monday, and ask about Transmutate as well.

(Me Grimlock no want make second trip... :p )

Good luck!! The chick who runs my store wasn't on so there was NOOOOO chance :p

vorox4251
28th June 2021, 09:42 PM
Good luck!! The chick who runs my store wasn't on so there was NOOOOO chance :p

Same as my guy, mentioned that their was going to be a fine for both him and the store for an early release, but interestingly the upcoming selects ramjet wont be subjected to the same situation.

griffin
28th June 2021, 11:03 PM
Yep, the store on Sunday would only let me take Blurr... despite all of my begging.
They had Transmutate there, but were genuinely too afraid to let me take it before the release date this Thursday.

Dogboy
29th June 2021, 12:18 PM
Yep, the store on Sunday would only let me take Blurr... despite all of my begging.
They had Transmutate there, but were genuinely too afraid to let me take it before the release date this Thursday.

Looks like that is turning into Saturday now! Lockdown tonight for 3 days in QLD. Wish I had of gone back and pushed harder now :P

ComradeRenko
29th June 2021, 04:04 PM
Damn, looks like I did luck out when I got mine. I've checked my messages, and they only told me that Galvatron was ready for collection. When I got to the store they brought out Galvatron and Transmutate. I was surprised to see it as I thought it was due a little later but happy to grab it. Chalk one up to the new hire.

Dogboy
4th July 2021, 11:16 AM
Someone the other day was asking about Transmute and if the EB Games figure had a floppy head like the figures in reviews. I just grabbed mine and I am glad to say its got a satisfying click when closing and holds all positions firmly (for now). The pin could come loose over time.

Couldn't find the thread the person was asking in..

Autocon
4th July 2021, 05:06 PM
Two transmutates, for $40 i think, at zing morley