PDA

View Full Version : March forth and manhandle your new Transformers memorabilia

Jaxius._
1st March 2021, 10:23 PM
New month new thread

Been a quiet year so far for me with unicron coming in 14 (all going well) days
Did get the decepticon jet micromasters from wayyyy back in wave one of siege though. Only 2 years late now.

Omega Metro
1st March 2021, 10:31 PM
Selects Red Wing from Popcultcha arrived today.

SMHFConvoy
2nd March 2021, 01:49 PM
Kingdom Cyclonus unexpectedly arrived from Amazon UK today

Dan
2nd March 2021, 08:28 PM
It took six months from placing on pre-order with Little Toy Company, and finally got my Quintesson Judge, Slitherfang as its pet, and Rung as a perfectly sized prisoner with (to my mind anyway) a passing resemblance to a Lithone. Am pretty happy with them and did not even suffer too much with attaching the spare heads.

nalops
2nd March 2021, 09:30 PM
Siege Blowpipe and Caliburst from Kmart, Energon Snow Cat, Starscream, Preceptor and Star Saber from MayzaPrime on eBay and Siege Bluestreak from Amazon US via AU (box was a bit crushed but I'm taking it out of packaging anyway.)

SMHFConvoy
3rd March 2021, 06:27 PM
Won an eBay auction for a busted up TFA Magnus over the weekend and he showed up today.

The right facing shoulder was glued shut and both the antenna were snapped off, perfect candidate for some radical customisation.

nalops
4th March 2021, 06:04 PM
Golden Lagoon MP Optimus from eBay
Man, Afterpay makes it way too easy to spend on eBay now.

nalops
6th March 2021, 08:41 PM
MP Shattered Glass Optimus Prime from eBay.

Edit: Just realised after transforming it, that the right side mirror has been broken off. Does fit in with the broken window aesthetic, so I'm not too upset plus it only cost me $160 shipped and otherwise complete with everything.

Omega Metro
7th March 2021, 04:17 PM
Kingdom Blackarachnia for $23 at Target. And ER Thrust arrived today from Amazon.

1AZRAEL1
7th March 2021, 06:55 PM
MP Shattered Glass Optimus Prime from eBay.

Edit: Just realised after transforming it, that the right side mirror has been broken off. Does fit in with the broken window aesthetic, so I'm not too upset plus it only cost me $160 shipped and otherwise complete with everything.

Funny you should mention that, when I was rearranging my collection a short time ago, I realised my Prime was missing a piece too. Back of his shoulder. So doesn't bother me too much either coz I display the front lol

shockNwave
7th March 2021, 10:53 PM
Got Vertebreak.

Sam
9th March 2021, 10:42 PM
SS86 Grimlock! :)

Krayt
10th March 2021, 02:47 PM
Kingdom Inferno and Dinobot....

Handsprime
11th March 2021, 08:43 AM
Gen selects Red Wing from Popcultha

nalops
11th March 2021, 02:01 PM
I think today has been the day I've gotten the most Transformers at once.

I got T30 Scoop from Amazon US via AU,

Prime Hades Megatron, Prime Breakdown and Vehicon plus Gen Selects Deep Cover from TCCA group buy,

DotM Voyager Sentinel Prime, RoTF Jazz and 5 legends from eBay seller,

Armada Hot Shot, Red Alert and Jetfire from MayzaPrime on eBay,

TR Kup, Blurr and Highbrow from FB seller

and finally SS Ironhide, TR Wolfwire, TR Twin Twist, Siege Prowl and Gen G2 Laser Prime from SharkyMcShark

Phew.

Deano85
11th March 2021, 03:10 PM
Titans Return Brainstorm from Target (the only re-issue headmaster they had left)

A random find. I was looking for newer Kingdom figures. Would of been better if it had of been Chromedome

Omega Metro
11th March 2021, 03:40 PM
Galactic Odyssey Micron Micromasters box from Amazon.

Jaxius._
12th March 2021, 10:37 AM
Gen Selects Deepcover from Zing

Fingers crossed tigertrack will ship soon from popcultcha

Tha_Phantom
12th March 2021, 04:11 PM
Kingdom Inferno and Dinobot from Toyworld Docklands.

They're already cleared out of voyagers just to save anyone else the trip.

klystron
13th March 2021, 12:25 AM
Kingdom Blackarachnia

Paulbot
13th March 2021, 11:08 AM
Earthrise Sunstreaker, Trailbreaker, Runamuck, and Gen Select Tigertrack and G2 Sandstorm all via The Little Toy Company.

Finished what I want from Earthrise now. Having now finally seen Sunstreaker in person I’m sadly unimpressed by the chest (which I was hoping was just looks-odd-in-photos thing)

https://i.imgur.com/6ZIHKrol.jpg

sideswipes brother
14th March 2021, 05:27 PM
Could you explain your chest issue please? I also find the chest quite off putting due to what i can see is a massive color mismatch but everyone i have spoken to online says it doesnt look that way in the flesh.....

klystron
14th March 2021, 06:23 PM
Could you explain your chest issue please? I also find the chest quite off putting due to what i can see is a massive color mismatch but everyone i have spoken to online says it doesnt look that way in the flesh.....

I'm not speaking for Paulbot, but I can confirm the chest (and forearm) colour mismatch is horrible IIRL. Altho will admit it does look even worse in some photos.

Paulbot
14th March 2021, 08:39 PM

I've seen many people saying the same, that's it's not bad in person, so that was my expectation.

But in person, the difference is noticeable to a degree I'm not happy with. In the right angle, under the right sort of globe it can kind of pass, but for the most part I can just see the yellow paint standing out.

Robzy
15th March 2021, 04:22 PM
Kingdom Inferno

nalops
15th March 2021, 04:34 PM
Keep forgetting to mention I got SS 86 Jazz and Kup from Big W 2 Saturdays ago.

shockNwave
15th March 2021, 04:41 PM
On the weekend I got Kingdom Cheetor.

Dimi194
15th March 2021, 06:19 PM
Reissue Siege Jetfire & DK SS Prime, Blackout & Sentinel Upgrade packs from BBTS

Sinnertwin
15th March 2021, 08:16 PM
I've seen many people saying the same, that's it's not bad in person, so that was my expectation.

But in person, the difference is noticeable to a degree I'm not happy with. In the right angle, under the right sort of globe it can kind of pass, but for the most part I can just see the yellow paint standing out.

It most definitely is a mismatch - I also have a copy on my shelf.
I was just looking at your photo and it's glaringly obvious from here.

nalops
15th March 2021, 09:19 PM
Yellow paint and plastic are notoriously hard to match. Just look at pretty much any movie Bumblebee ever.

Skyfire
15th March 2021, 10:16 PM
Yup, Sunstreaker's yellow paint is obviously different in photos and real life. Here's mine. (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php/27608-A-curious-Earthrise-Sunstreaker?p=636522#post636522)

nalops
16th March 2021, 02:08 PM
Netflix Megatron from Kmart; Armada Thundercracker, Tidal Wave, Wheeljack and 21 Minicons from MayzaPrime on eBay; Gen Selects Black Roritchi, SG OP and Ratchet and 3rd Patrol Cassettes from DorksideToys.

Also was able to get in an order during Target's toy sale for click and collect. 4 Deluxes and 2 Botbot packs. Managed to get 1 of each deluxe. Was going to return Paleotrex since I already have one but decided to keep it.

Skyfire
16th March 2021, 03:52 PM
Netflix Megatron from Kmart; Armada Thundercracker, Tidal Wave, Wheeljack and 21 Minicons from MayzaPrime on eBay; Gen Selects Black Roritchi, SG OP and Ratchet and 3rd Patrol Cassettes from DorksideToys.

Also was able to get in an order during Target's toy sale for click and collect. 4 Deluxes and 2 Botbot packs. Managed to get 1 of each deluxe. Was going to return Paleotrex since I already have one but decided to keep it.

Score! 1 of each deluxe - picker was in a good mood!. 21 minicons... haha ha haa haha ha ;)

nalops
16th March 2021, 05:05 PM
Score! 1 of each deluxe - picker was in a good mood!. 21 minicons... haha ha haa haha ha ;)

I was fully expecting at least a double-up so pleasantly surprised to see the entire wave.

Omega Metro
17th March 2021, 06:13 PM
Siege Springer from Amazon. I did buy it previously over a year ago but sold it off as I was never a huge Springer fan. Kinda needed it again to complete the cast since they are now releasing Blurr, Kup etc.:rolleyes:

Jaxius._
18th March 2021, 11:55 AM
Tigertrack from popcultcha finally

They shipped in such a huge box filled with what seems like a full newspaper to pad it out. Seems like a waste but oh well

Paulbot
18th March 2021, 12:20 PM
Picked up Deep Cover from EB Games this morning They mentioned my Unicron coming soon.

Omega Metro
18th March 2021, 01:58 PM
Gen Selects Exhaust, Soundwave Spy Patrol and Ultimate X Pants from Popcultcha.

Deano85
18th March 2021, 04:05 PM
Re-Issue Chromedome from Target

2 x Caliburst Battlemaster from Kmart

SMHFConvoy
18th March 2021, 08:38 PM
Ultimate X-spanse

G1Optimal
19th March 2021, 03:50 PM
Kingdom Deluxe Huffer
Kingdom Deluxe Airrazor
Picked up preorders from Zing Blacktown

nalops
19th March 2021, 04:38 PM
Universe Ramjet from MayzaPrime on eBay; Dominus pack and ER Thundercracker + Skywarp from TCCA forwarding/group buy.

SMHFConvoy
19th March 2021, 05:25 PM
Got the botropolis rescue set this week too

Bidoofdude
20th March 2021, 04:16 PM
SS86 Grimlock and Earthrise Astrotrain from Myer sale.

Omega Metro
22nd March 2021, 03:11 PM
Gen Select Tigertrack, Deepcover, Hubcap and Siege Shockwave from Popcultcha

shockNwave
22nd March 2021, 04:39 PM
Got a Real Gear Robot called Booster X10.

Paulbot
22nd March 2021, 08:24 PM
Got a Real Gear Robot called Booster X10.

The best Real Gear bot

Tha_Phantom
23rd March 2021, 09:45 AM
Kingdom Ractonite and Airazor.

G1Optimal
24th March 2021, 01:10 PM
Kingdom Voyager Inferno
Kingdom Voyager Dinobot
Kingdom Core Optimus Prime

From zing

Inferno and dinobot were preordered in case anyone is wondering

nalops
25th March 2021, 12:27 PM
SS86 Blurr from Target, SS86 Grimlock from Amazon US via AU and Grimlock pop from Zing.

Omega Metro
25th March 2021, 02:26 PM
Siege Jetfire from Amazon
Siege Omega Supreme from Inbox Toys
Kingdom Inferno from Toyworld
Kingdom Huffer from Zing

SharkyMcShark
25th March 2021, 11:56 PM
Kingdom Dinobot (Toyworld) - a good figure, but I found it a bit of a let down because I was very hyped for it

That's it for retail figures for me for this month, unless I can find Airrazor.

shockNwave
26th March 2021, 09:54 PM
Completely forgot to mention I previously got Transformers Back To The Future #2 & #3.

kovert
27th March 2021, 12:50 PM
From Big W, now reduced to $5 each (from $10 from $19):

Siege Micromaster Blackjack + Hyperdrive - Sports Car Patrol
Siege Micromaster Roadhandler + Swindler - Race Car Patrol

The price is now much closer to the 1989/1990 price for these little bots. :)

shockNwave
27th March 2021, 11:01 PM
Got Kingdom Warpath.

Handsprime
30th March 2021, 09:49 PM
Found these at the Collector Con fair on Sunday:

Tempted to find the rest, but I know these figures are pretty bad. Still want them in my collection.

1AZRAEL1
31st March 2021, 12:07 PM
Got a number of things recently.

Alternator Decepticharge
Alternator Camshaft
Beast Hunter Soundwave deluxe
Beast Hunter Soundwave legend
Galactic Oddessy Micro 6 pack
WFCE Micro shuttle 2 pack
WFCS Alphastrike set
WFC Crossguard battlemaster

Tha_Phantom
1st April 2021, 12:15 PM
Studio Series Dino from Amazon.
Got B-127 and Starscream (tetrajet) on the way from them too.