PDA

View Full Version : Covers for Transformers Destiny by Revenge of the Fallen artist Josh Nizzi

FFN
22nd November 2008, 04:30 AM
Nice clearer picture of Wreckage. A very, very minor spoilers if you haven't seen the slight body kit changes to Bumblebee's vehicle mode.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/196802-nizzi-cover-issue-2-tf-rotf-alliance-now-defiance-1-cover-too-2.html#post2506107

GoktimusPrime
22nd November 2008, 07:43 AM
I'm not gonna click on that, but perhaps this thread should be in the movie news section? I'm avoiding that section to keep clear of moofie spoilers atm. :)

btw, I've already been slightly spoiled without even clicking on that link - I didn't know that Bumblebee was gonna have a body kit :(

I can accept that if I wonder into the movie news section and expose myself to a spoiler that it's my own fault... hence why I'm not reading that section anymore... but yeah, could we contain movie spoilers within the movie news section please?

Thanks.

FFN
22nd November 2008, 09:14 AM
Ahh, sorry man.

griffin
22nd November 2008, 12:02 PM
Topic moved.

Seraphim Prime
23rd November 2008, 05:38 PM
It's not so much a new body kit being put on Bumblebee, rather just some slight changes from going to concept (08) to real (09).

FFN
24th November 2008, 07:06 PM
Not really. The regular pre-production versions test driving around Australia and the US more or less look like the Concept, except the doors will have window frames (no fancy pillar less windows) and those vents in front of the rear wheel arches will be faked with simple indentations, not actual cuts into the body.

What ROTF Bumblebee has is a more aggressive-looking body kit for a higher trim level, I'm not sure which trim level, though I've heard SS thrown around.