PDA

View Full Version : Bartrim's new beginning

Bartrim
24th November 2008, 10:30 AM
Okay guys I am very excited to announce that after 2 years of hating my current job I have finally given notice.

Even more exciting is the fact I no longer work for anyone as my brother and I went into a partnership and bought our own business. We bought a business called A&L Agencies. Basically it is wholesale distribution of hospitality supplies for all the local business'. The company has been established in Ulladulla for nearly 30 years and we already have a massive client base, but we are looking at expanding and basically trying to dominate the whole Shoalhaven/Eurobodalla reigon like the original owners once did (not the current owners).

Anyway that is my announcement. Big changes in my life and it's going to be alot of work. But there is very big money in the industry and more money means more transformers :D

i_amtrunks
24th November 2008, 10:56 AM
Congratulations on the new acquisition! :D

I'd love to help you out by staying at places down the South Coast (and use loads of their stuff so they have to order more) but I have lodgings down that way already!

Shoalhaven and Eurobodalla is a mighty large area, you'll be filthy rich when you dominate both those regions!

Congrats again.

kup
24th November 2008, 11:31 AM
Congratulations and best of luck in your bussiness endevours.

TheDirtyDigger
24th November 2008, 11:31 AM
Congrats Bobby. :)

Good luck!

liegeprime
24th November 2008, 11:39 AM
Congrats!! MOre Tfs indeed, but then you'll be spending more time in your new business first.... little time for TF hunting and attending fairs then:(

Golden Phoenix
24th November 2008, 12:13 PM
Nice work. More money for Transformers is always a good thing

roller
24th November 2008, 12:53 PM
but you'll still fix my car for free right?:)

when i get a car that is

Pulse
24th November 2008, 04:08 PM
Goodluck Mate! Hope it all goes swimmingly for you... :)

Zippo
24th November 2008, 04:17 PM
Congrats

As an aside, how do you say those place names!!

Sam
24th November 2008, 09:48 PM
That sounds like good news, and I hope business remains good for you. :)

autobreadticon
24th November 2008, 10:10 PM
congrats, best wishes for the future

Bartrim
25th November 2008, 08:28 AM
Thanks for all the good wishes guys. I'm very confident that not only will the business go great but we will also do quite well with our expansion plans.

Liege: Yeah I know it'll be tough at first and at the start I'll have to cut down my tf spending (which I've already done) but hopefully within the next 2-3 years I'll have the money to buy some stuff to really make you guys jealous :D

Trunks: You can still come down, eat at the restaurants and use all their toilet paper/paper towel/ soap-hand cleaner products so they have to order more off us:p

Zippo: first is Shoalhaven- Shoal is like coal but with a sh at the start and it ends in haven.
Next is Eurobodalla- Euro like the currency, bo as in Bo Derek:p and dalla is... well dalla...Gok is better at explaining pronouciation maybe he can help :D.

Oh and Roller I'll fix your car for free...If you can ge it over here :p

Paulbot
25th November 2008, 02:14 PM
Isn't Shoalhaven the name of Fortress Maximus's spaceship in the comics?? ;) :D

Good luck with the new beginning. I feel like one of those!

STL
25th November 2008, 03:06 PM
Congrats and best of luck with it all, mate.

roller
26th November 2008, 06:11 PM
hey bart

when you get super rich, i get 20% ownership right?

heroic_decepticon
26th November 2008, 07:56 PM
Congrats Batrim! Sounds very promising :p

Bartrim
27th November 2008, 08:28 AM
hey bart

when you get super rich, i get 20% ownership right?

As long as you pay for 80% of the company thats fine :p