PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Confusion?

benben2142
23rd January 2008, 04:24 PM
I知 stuck on Youtube I was trying to upload a video review, the video was around 7:00 in total but when I clicked upload it said (wait for several minutes) so I waited for over an hour then it was trying to launch another address and then it turned white blank, so can anybody help me?

Paulbot
23rd January 2008, 04:36 PM
You'll probably need to start again, but check the file size of the video you're uploading. The bigger the file that more likely is it to cause your system to hang (which is what it sounds like has happened).

roller
23rd January 2008, 04:39 PM
that happened to me once when i was trying to load something onto youtube, i think i pressed refresh.

i think the size of the vid is also an issue, they wouldnt let me put a 10 minute video up

Saintly
23rd January 2008, 04:51 PM
youtube upload file size limit is 100mb, so keep that in mind

Soundwarp
23rd January 2008, 08:37 PM
It took me several goes to upload that Trypticon race.

kup
23rd January 2008, 09:37 PM
I only tried once with the Omega Supreme vide I made and for some reason it stops after 15 seconds. I think that its just a matter of keep on trying until you get it right like Soundwarp said.
________
BONDAGE GAY (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/383/gay/videos/1)

benben2142
25th January 2008, 03:57 PM
Hey guys Goktimusprime told me that when I load up a video for Youtube the resolution should be set on low so that the memory of the video is lower so that I can actually load it up, Now what I want to know is how can I get the resolution down on a mac the program that I知 using is Imovie so can anybody tell me?

Saintly
25th January 2008, 04:32 PM
Hey guys Goktimusprime told me that when I load up a video for Youtube the resolution should be set on low so that the memory of the video is lower so that I can actually load it up, Now what I want to know is how can I get the resolution down on a mac the program that I知 using is Imovie so can anybody tell me?

benben, the resolution is refered to as quality... I don't know my macs... but there's probably some setting for VHS quality, DVD quality, HD-DVD quality, web-quality, email-equality, etc...

GoktimusPrime
25th January 2008, 11:40 PM
I didn't say you had to necessarily set it to low-res, I said that you needed to reduce the size of your file. As Saintly said your file needs to be no bigger than 100MB* whereas your file is well in excess of 500MB

(well he said mb, but I think he meant MB; mb = millibits, MB = MegaBytes (/retention))

Saintly
26th January 2008, 12:09 AM
I didn't say you had to necessarily set it to low-res, I said that you needed to reduce the size of your file. As Saintly said your file needs to be no bigger than 100MB* whereas your file is well in excess of 500MB

(well he said mb, but I think he meant MB; mb = millibits, MB = MegaBytes (/retention))

strangely, you're correct Gok... it should have been 100MB... as opposed to Mb (which is Megabit)... -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megabyte

that said, there's no such thing as milibits in terms of connection speed, but milibits is written as mbits

benben2142
27th January 2008, 03:42 PM
Hey guys how come this video isn稚 on youtube but it痴 on my account http://youtube.com/my_videos ?

GoktimusPrime
27th January 2008, 04:08 PM
*sigh* none of us except for you can view that because we're not logged onto YouTube under your account. (-_-)