PDA

View Full Version : Animated Almanac to be released soon.

griffin
24th November 2008, 04:28 PM
Posted on Jim Sorenson's blog, details of the Animated Almanac - a 208 page book on the series, covering characters, animation models, episode summaries, and plenty more.
http://boltax.blogspot.com/2008/11/coming-this-spring-allspark-almanac.html

Paulbot
24th November 2008, 04:31 PM
Sounds good, and reminds me of the calendar I forgot to post about in the Merchandise sightings thread.

Kyle
24th November 2008, 04:40 PM
Nice. :)

i_amtrunks
24th November 2008, 05:03 PM
This is another must buy purchase for me. Loved the two Ark Compendiums that contained the G1 Character models, and the fact that this collection will be in colour sweetens the deal.

Tetsuwan Convoy
24th November 2008, 05:22 PM
I was pleased to see this too. I live this sort of thing.

Anybody Know if this is going to cover prototype sketches and stuff? I would LUUURVE to see a book with them and toy prototype shots in it. Apparently Optimus went through 13 prototype stages before they decided on his current shape. It would be cool for those to be covered as well.

Paulbot
24th November 2008, 08:03 PM
This is another must buy purchase for me. Loved the two Ark Compendiums that contained the G1 Character models.

The blog references an Ark Omnibus coming as well.

SilverDragon
24th November 2008, 08:17 PM
As a fan of Animated, I cannot NOT buy this.*

*Though this excuse hasn't stopped me from not buying most of the toys.

loophole
25th November 2008, 04:31 PM
wouldnt something like this be better after the Animated series has finished instead of halfway through it?

Pulse
25th November 2008, 07:26 PM
wouldnt something like this be better after the Animated series has finished instead of halfway through it?

You'd think that :) but by Hasbro's reasoning, it gives them an excuse to publish an updated edition down the line...

Robzy
25th November 2008, 07:40 PM
Exactamondo!

STL
25th November 2008, 11:01 PM
Exactamondo!

And the reason why I'm not going to pick this up at all. :)