PDA

View Full Version : He-man and masters of the universe on netflix

Autocon
18th September 2021, 01:48 AM
Anyone watch the other new netflix cartoon about heman? More 3d than cartoon. Kinda ok so far, need to watch more of it

Sinnertwin
18th September 2021, 09:02 AM
I've started watching it last night & am up to episode 5.
Its a fun little story so far & I'm enjoying it much more than Revelations.

Jetfire in the sky
7th March 2022, 08:10 PM
I really enjoyed this re-imagining of MOTU. I just finished season 2, and I'll be real it's not breaking new ground but its taking ideas from the original, 200x and modernising them for the better. with a lot of fun sprinkled in there, plus a lot of nerd crossover references

Revelations stinks.

jazzcomp
7th March 2022, 09:44 PM
Watched it. It was nice but predicted what happened. It's for kids anyway.

Jetfire in the sky
20th March 2022, 12:35 PM
Toys are out, $19 for the figures, Battle Cat is $35 at Big W. Not a huge variety of characters though.

reillyd
20th March 2022, 10:31 PM
Which characters did you see Jetfire? I only saw a single He-man (transparent yellow glow plastic) and Skeletor. It seemed a weird paint choice for He-man, but I haven?t seen the movie so maybe its his transformation?

Jetfire in the sky
21st March 2022, 04:25 PM
Which characters did you see Jetfire? I only saw a single He-man (transparent yellow glow plastic) and Skeletor. It seemed a weird paint choice for He-man, but I haven?t seen the movie so maybe its his transformation?
I went to one Big W and Toyworld, combined they had Ram Ma'am, Man e Faces, Skeletor, the gold He-Man that you mentioned and Battle Cat. Man-e and Ram Ma'am were at both shops. I checked out K-mart and they didn't have anything.

Autocon
25th April 2022, 06:46 PM
This one is team based. Season two is a fetch quest. Felt a bit slow but ending ramped up. Good as a kids show.

Jetfire in the sky
1st May 2022, 07:31 PM

Saw a Prince Adam this weekend at Big dub.