PDA

View Full Version : Encore Trailbreaker gallery, with blue visor.

griffin
28th November 2008, 03:01 PM
Looks like I might have to get this, just for the more cartoon accurate visor (original one was red).

A gallery of pics for the Encore edition Trailbreaker can be found here:
http://www.actoys.net/bbs/read.php?tid-315243.html

or go here:
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/generation-1-1/new-pictures-of-encore-13-trailbreaker-change-166281/

kup
28th November 2008, 03:14 PM
I'll be getting this because I have had a hard time trying to secure trailbreaker parts but I am not a fan of the blue visor.

TheDirtyDigger
28th November 2008, 03:20 PM
Blue visor equals cartoon coolness but I'll only get him if he's cheap enough. Got a complete original anyway. :)

Robzy
28th November 2008, 03:21 PM
I am loving this entire Encore line!!!

Pulse
28th November 2008, 03:26 PM

+ 1! :) *prays for Fort Max* ;)

TheDirtyDigger
28th November 2008, 03:34 PM

I haven't got any Encore yet because I haven't needed the figs. It'll be a great day when they Encore something I need.

+ 1! :) *prays for Fort Max* ;)

*prays for Fort Max being released at a time when the Aussie dollar is at parity with the Yen*

Paulbot
28th November 2008, 03:35 PM
I'm happy for the chance to buy Trailbreaker again, but the red on the original toy's face is so familiar that I'm not sure about this blue/anime version.

Robzy
28th November 2008, 03:40 PM
I haven't got any Encore yet because I haven't needed the figs. It'll be a great day when they Encore something I need.For me it's been great... it's nice to have a great Jazz fig (with blue eyes and his "normal" face) finally. I've never owned Omega, Sky Lynx or Metroplex either until this year! :) Can't wait for Trailbreaker!

GoktimusPrime
28th November 2008, 08:44 PM
I agree with kup - the original g1 red looks better than the blue... but I don't dislike it.

TheDirtyDigger
28th November 2008, 08:51 PM
For me it's been great... it's nice to have a great Jazz fig (with blue eyes and his "normal" face) finally. I've never owned Omega, Sky Lynx or Metroplex either until this year! :) Can't wait for Trailbreaker!

OMG I lie!!! I do have Sky Lynx.

Forgot about that...:o

w00t for Encore!!!

Zippo
28th November 2008, 09:03 PM
Rather have the red, but rather have the mold finally so no real complaints here

Rampage
28th November 2008, 09:04 PM
I agree with kup - the original g1 red looks better than the blue... but I don't dislike it.

+1

will still grab one though although the announcement of the encore has driven the price of originals down quite dramatically.

WOO!!!! 500 posts:D

kup
28th November 2008, 09:04 PM

Yeah its not ugly but I much prefer the red. Its also possible that Tak-Tom may include a red sticker visor or maybe reprolabels.

Robzy
28th November 2008, 11:44 PM
OMG I lie!!! I do have Sky Lynx.LIAR!!! :D

The colour of TB's eyes don't bother me too much. The blue mixes it up a little!

MV75
29th November 2008, 11:26 AM
Well, never even having had trailbreaker, I don't give a rats about the visor colour. All good to me.

And even though the details are stickers, they look so much better and clean than modern styles of paint apps. Also chrome hubs and rubber wheels go a long way too.

GoktimusPrime
29th November 2008, 05:22 PM
I got my G1 Trailbreaker second hand off some guy who painted his Autobots' eyes blue... :( Never liked it. I was hoping the reissue would have a red eye... oh well. I'm not thrilled, but I can live with it.

kup
29th November 2008, 10:34 PM
I have an incomplete G1 Trailbreaker with Red eyes, Maybe I will just add the reissue fist and weapons and display it.

roller
30th November 2008, 10:30 AM
blast!!! I passed on a original last toy fare!!! The news about the encore came out a few hours before, so i decided not to buy it!

If its at the next perth Nexus fare, its mine!!!

dirge
30th November 2008, 08:37 PM
My Trailbreaker has pink eye, so I needs a replacement. And I couldn't give a hoot what colour the eyes are.

GoktimusPrime
1st December 2008, 08:59 AM
What about bright day-glo Armada Hot Shot/Universe Silverbolt yellow? ;) :D

Tetsuwan Convoy
2nd December 2008, 01:02 AM
.... I was hoping the reissue would have a red eye... oh well. I'm not thrilled, but I can live with it.

My Trailbreaker has pink eye, so I needs a replacement. And I couldn't give a hoot what colour the eyes are.

From the sounds of it, Trailbreaker may have finally got some eye drops and his eye is finalyy its proper colour.

Bom bom tish!:D

Geddit? geddit? Red eye/Pink eye.;)

Yes I am a lame-o, but I had a laugh:p

GoktimusPrime
2nd December 2008, 12:47 PM
出って行け!Get out!

(j/kz) :p :p