PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Kingdom Red Alert

Garfieldwxg55
23rd November 2021, 05:52 PM
Hi, I’ve recently been getting back into Transformers collecting, and I’ve been trying to get a few exclusives. I was especially interested in Kingdom Red Alert, but I’m not really sure where to get it for a reasonable price in Australia. Does anyone where I might get it for a reasonable price? Many thanjs

Skyfire
23rd November 2021, 08:25 PM
getting back into Transformers collecting, and I’ve been trying to get a few exclusives. = the definition of sucker for punishment :p.

Jokes aside, Kingdom Red Alert wasn't released in Australia. Several of us got ours from Asia, notably from The Falcon's Hangar in Singapore where it sold out quickly for SG$28. I think the most reasonably priced way to get him is wait for the (HLJ (https://www.hlj.com/kd-18-transformers-kingdom-series-red-alert-tkt18838)) Japan release in Feb 2022 (about AU$35 with tax, not including shipping). Robo Robo in Singapore and Robotkingdom in Hong Kong have him now but not cheap (SG$40, US$39.90).

As a general approach, I recommend perusing The Falcon's Hangar for (US) exclusives as Asia can get stuff we don't and TFH is pretty good with price and delivery.