PDA

View Full Version : December's Naughty or Nice List

klystron
1st December 2021, 09:14 PM
...meanwhile I'm still in 2014.
Combiner Wars Superion (Silverbolt, Air Raid, Skydive, Fireflight, Quickslinger, and Alpha Bravo).

All thanks to Mr Trick.

Paulbot
1st December 2021, 10:27 PM
My MP Skids arrived today from HLJ along with the latest Generations book (that got turned back when they first sent it).

1AZRAEL1
2nd December 2021, 01:58 PM
Got my BalvinWave today. 2 out of 3 so far. And Diamond Selects Rumble/Ratbat statue. Now to chase Soundblaster statue

Deano85
2nd December 2021, 08:09 PM
...meanwhile I'm still in 2014.
Combiner Wars Superion (Silverbolt, Air Raid, Skydive, Fireflight, Quickslinger, and Alpha Bravo).

All thanks to Mr Trick.

I still love my combiner wars figures. Did you get any of the upgrades with them?

klystron
3rd December 2021, 12:19 AM
I still love my combiner wars figures. Did you get any of the upgrades with them?

It came with Nonnef feet and thigh panels. Might get one of the weapon upgrade sets for them tho.
Must admit that I was so 'meh' about the CW line in 2014-15. Never bought anything from it. Only the Aerialbots interested me, but I couldnt get past their 'robot-lying-down-with-a-jet-on-its-back' alt modes.
But it appears I have mellowed with age, and now find them endearing and oddly fun.

Handsprime
3rd December 2021, 02:31 PM
Cyberverse Jetfire from TK maxx

For $15 I couldn't refuse

Deano85
3rd December 2021, 04:29 PM
It came with Nonnef feet and thigh panels. Might get one of the weapon upgrade sets for them tho.
Must admit that I was so 'meh' about the CW line in 2014-15. Never bought anything from it. Only the Aerialbots interested me, but I couldnt get past their 'robot-lying-down-with-a-jet-on-its-back' alt modes.
But it appears I have mellowed with age, and now find them endearing and oddly fun.

The combiner wars Superion is probably the best. I've got Superion, Defensor, Optimus Maximus, Bruticus, Menasor and Galvatronus

jazzcomp
6th December 2021, 03:21 PM
Got SS86 Scourge and Wreck-Gar, WFC Cyclonus and Netflix sparkless Seeker from Kmart.

1AZRAEL1
6th December 2021, 05:12 PM
Got Selects Ramjet the other day from Robotoyz, MP Tigatron from Saviers today.

G1Optimal
7th December 2021, 02:48 PM
Gigawatt from gamesmen

G1Optimal
8th December 2021, 05:56 PM
Kingdom t-wrecks from local zing

1AZRAEL1
9th December 2021, 03:05 PM
Golden Disk Road Ranger and Puffer arrived from Amazon today. Less than a week from US, pretty good tbh

Sinnertwin
9th December 2021, 03:31 PM
Golden Disk Road Ranger and Puffer arrived from Amazon today. Less than a week from US, pretty good tbh

Mine too, but I won't have time to make it back to the post office to pick them up

On a separate note, also received GD Jackpot & Behold, Galvatron today.

Bemblebuu
9th December 2021, 04:27 PM
Bought SS86 Wreck Gar and Headmaster Chromedome while Xmas shopping for others today 😂

Handsprime
9th December 2021, 07:26 PM
2007 movie swindle and payload from facebook.
Also WFC Wheeljack who I'm gonna repurpose as alt CHUG Downshift

1AZRAEL1
10th December 2021, 07:48 PM
Mine too, but I won't have time to make it back to the post office to pick them up

On a separate note, also received GD Jackpot & Behold, Galvatron today.

My Jackpot is forwarded to Singapore using buynship, gotta get it posted here soon.

Today I got some random plastic non transforming figurines. And a couple of 3P things

JJJ
11th December 2021, 01:23 PM
Found Cyberverse Rack'N'Ruin at Target today. Completely accidental find, I wasn't even going to bother going into Target... And then I was just idly shifting the Clobbers to see if there was anything shoved back there that shouldn't be there. Had entirely given up on seeing (or acquiring) Rack'N'Ruin. Yay for left-over / unsold stock being shoved out for filling Christmas shelves, I guess :p Also, I've just taken it out of the packaging and found that it has a somewhat more involved transformation than I expect from this line. Am a happy chappy today :)

Handsprime
13th December 2021, 10:36 AM
TF 2010 (or hunt for the decepticons) Highbrow and Lugnut, plus DOTM wheeljack from someone on FB
Road Ranger + Puffer, plus Mutant Tigatron from The Falcon's Hangar

TaZZerath
13th December 2021, 02:33 PM
Earthrise Sky Lynx. What a magnificent beast.

Deano85
16th December 2021, 12:50 AM
Kingdom Pipes from The Gamesmen

Krayt
17th December 2021, 06:17 AM
G1 goodness worth posting…. TM Spinister, Needlenose and Quickmix! The missing 3 i needed to complete the sets!!

Oh, and a cyberglif space case from DOTM… anyone got the other 3 to sell?

G1Optimal
17th December 2021, 07:57 AM
I to got kingdom pipes from gamesmen

Thanks deano85 for the heads up

Handsprime
17th December 2021, 08:35 AM
Same with the people who got Pipes from Gamesmen, but I also got Slammer in the mix as well.

JJJ
17th December 2021, 12:29 PM
Jackpot arrived from Singapore yesterday.

The_Black_Sheep
17th December 2021, 08:32 PM
The Games Men must be thanking us for all the business as my Pipes arrived today as well! I can't believe how quickly it got here - it was only collected by AusPost yesterday arvo & the courier guy delivered it less than 24 hours later! Wow!

Dimi194
18th December 2021, 07:39 AM
World's Smallest Set - OP, BB and Starscream from Big W

Deano85
19th December 2021, 06:49 PM
I to got kingdom pipes from gamesmen

Thanks deano85 for the heads up

Good to hear you got yours :D . I was worried he was going to be a pain to get, but lucky for our local supply. Next to get for me is Slammer

Ode to a Grasshopper
20th December 2021, 12:27 PM
Pretty nice haul from a recent brief Perth trip for a family wedding:
Studio Series Shadow Raider sans gun, Earthrise Optimus Prime sans trailer, Kingdom Maximal Skywarp, Buzzworthy Bumblebee toy-style Blackarachnia with black feet and spider legs (looks great IMO), and a Kingdom Cyclonus. Huge thanks to the ever-awesome Galvatom.

Also got a Last Knight Cogman from Transmit242 as a Christmas present for a friend's kid.

1AZRAEL1
20th December 2021, 01:22 PM
Got GD Jackpot from Amazon US and a 3rd BalvinWave using mailforwarder. Pulsecon Ravage x2, rmRED Soundwave and SG Prime/Ratchet from JMart.

JJJ
20th December 2021, 04:42 PM
Pipes arrived a lunch today. Another one from the Gamesmen (via Amazon).

klystron
20th December 2021, 10:24 PM
KD Core OP (for scaling with other figs) and retro-headmaster-boxed re-release Hardhead.

G1Optimal
21st December 2021, 12:19 PM
Good to hear you got yours :D . I was worried he was going to be a pain to get, but lucky for our local supply. Next to get for me is Slammer

Thanks

KD Core OP (for scaling with other figs) and retro-headmaster-boxed re-release Hardhead.
If you like combiners combined form to be large , kd core optimus prime whould scale with combiner wars superion especially being jets thats why i got mine

klystron
22nd December 2021, 11:38 PM
If you like combiners combined form to be large , kd core optimus prime whould scale with combiner wars superion especially being jets thats why i got mine

Yep, that's precisely why I got him. :D
Also I like how he scales with ER Sky Lynx too.

G1Optimal
23rd December 2021, 06:39 PM
Yep, that's precisely why I got him. :D
Also I like how he scales with ER Sky Lynx too.

:cool:

JJJ
23rd December 2021, 06:47 PM
Kingdom Sideswipe. Very pretty. Will be slightly prettier with a Go Better kit (I have the one for Red Alert, quite nice). A shelf full of lambos looks good!

(and the other thing that came with Sideswipe)

Bidoofdude
24th December 2021, 02:52 PM
Siege Rainmakers from PopCultcha, after almost a year’s wait. Ravage will be next, and I’ll be almost square for WFC.

Sinnertwin
24th December 2021, 09:49 PM
Picked up black Zarak from EB today

Deano85
25th December 2021, 03:33 PM
Kingdom Sideswipe. Very pretty. Will be slightly prettier with a Go Better kit (I have the one for Red Alert, quite nice). A shelf full of lambos looks good!

(and the other thing that came with Sideswipe)

Haha. Yes I have left both beast transformers in their box. Kingdom Sideswipe is amazing, such an upgrade from the Siege version

klystron
27th December 2021, 08:48 PM
KD Arcee as an unexpected Xmas pressie.
I was a hater, but now in hand, I'm surprised by how much I like this. Not the trash alt mode or transformation - just that nifty little robot action figure.

Deano85
30th December 2021, 03:10 PM
Kingdom Slammer from The Gamesmen

Bidoofdude
30th December 2021, 09:50 PM
KD Arcee as an unexpected Xmas pressie.
I was a hater, but now in hand, I'm surprised by how much I like this. Not the trash alt mode or transformation - just that nifty little robot action figure.

I have the Elita version of the mould. I’m pretty sure I’ve transformed it a total of one time, and I don’t feel like doing it again.

klystron
30th December 2021, 11:05 PM
I have the Elita version of the mould. I’m pretty sure I’ve transformed it a total of one time, and I don’t feel like doing it again.

Oh, god I'm never transforming this ever again either.

Handsprime
31st December 2021, 09:27 AM
Ended the year with BB Origin Bumblebee.

shockNwave
31st December 2021, 03:56 PM
Got the RGR Spy Shot 6 and Kingdom Huffer.

1AZRAEL1
31st December 2021, 05:53 PM
Ended the year with ER Thundercracker Skywarp 2 pack from Saviers

JJJ
31st December 2021, 07:31 PM
Looks like I'll be starting the year with ER T&S from Saviers... :)

snaketales
31st December 2021, 07:42 PM
Ended the year with a Kingdom Slammer... plus, from EB Games, Black Zarak!