PDA

View Full Version : K-Mart Sale from Thursday 4th to Wednesday 10th

STL
1st December 2008, 11:18 PM
Geez, we'll get this all the way through to Christmas. But not as much this time unfortunately.

Animated Deluxes $20
Animated Leader $70

Lego 20% off.

Man, Big W's brandless toy catalogue looks just so crap in comparison.

And if anyone sees a Cybertron Prime, please grab him for me! :)

blackie
1st December 2008, 11:26 PM
god damm my coles discount card expired yesterday :@

Golden Phoenix
2nd December 2008, 07:43 AM
Handy for others.
I am curios to see if they will continue this trend after X-mas. Or if they would drop prices in general until they start this toy sale bonanza again

i_amtrunks
2nd December 2008, 08:34 AM
Guess they want to clear out all the Black Arachnia's and Jazz figures that seem to be warming the shelves around my area...

Whow ants to bet that Sentinel Prime's and Swoops become prevalent on shelves just after this sale...

STL
2nd December 2008, 08:54 AM
Guess they want to clear out all the Black Arachnia's and Jazz figures that seem to be warming the shelves around my area...

Whow ants to bet that Sentinel Prime's and Swoops become prevalent on shelves just after this sale...

They are short packed though to be fair whereas Sentinel comes in one IIRC. I've seen a few Sentinel's in the past week but Jazz and Soundwaves are very common but that doesn't surprise me given they're packed twice in wave 3 and 4 which seem to be the wave on shelf. Oil Slick is the one that bugs me. There's lots of him. He's so undeserving of his shelf-warming status and the bland appearance in packaging doesn't help him. Cos I didn't expect much from the toy wheh I got it but happily discovered otherwise when I played with it.

Zippo
2nd December 2008, 03:40 PM
What are Kmarts RRP on Deluxes/Leaders over there? In New Zealand they want a rip off $33 for Deluxes and a mind blowing $130 for leaders.

Pulse
2nd December 2008, 03:47 PM
$130 for a Leader? :eek:

I think Kmart's deluxes are a maximum $27 & leaders a maximum of $90

Paulbot
2nd December 2008, 08:39 PM
There's also 15% off TF stationary and they have the Animated DS game for $40 too.

iceburn
2nd December 2008, 08:40 PM
There's also 15% off TF stationary and they have the Animated DS game for $40 too.

argh...tempting

blackie
2nd December 2008, 08:41 PM

should stock up for summer school :'(

JuzMel
3rd December 2008, 08:47 AM
Nice... Does anyone know if the Animated TF game will come out for PSP as well?

i_amtrunks
3rd December 2008, 08:51 AM
Nice... Does anyone know if the Animated TF game will come out for PSP as well?

Not this version (as in they will not be porting it over to PSP). Any TF:A PSP game will be entirely different to the DS Game.

hotaru_oz
4th December 2008, 02:26 PM
I went to the marion Kmart today and there wasn't much left there.
it was mainly animated toys, keyrings and robot heroes. I think they had one Universe Prowl left.....or was that Big W?

SofaMan
4th December 2008, 08:43 PM
Stupid SA KMarts - loads of Wave 3 Animated and Wave 1 Universe, but no Sentinel Prime, Swoop, Bluestreak, Sideswipe or Ironhide

Defcon
4th December 2008, 09:36 PM
The 20% off lego is for Star Wars only. I just visited a kmart tonight and the signs specified this. Loads of universe legends about 30 all wave 1 :( I need hound from wave 2. Legends really move off the shelves though. Looking forward to wave 4 and 5.

Gutsman Heavy
5th December 2008, 12:22 AM
Stupid SA KMarts - loads of Wave 3 Animated and Wave 1 Universe, but no Sentinel Prime, Swoop, Bluestreak, Sideswipe or Ironhide

if you drag yourself to TTP you should find Swoop and Sentinel

i_amtrunks
5th December 2008, 08:58 AM
Plenty of Universe Wave 1 figures and Animated Wave 3 (Soundwave, Jazz, Oil Slick Snarl) at Kmart Mt Druitt.

Nothing new though.