PDA

View Full Version : Sam's Warehouse Dec 4-10 $16.99 Voyagers

The_Damned
2nd December 2008, 02:30 PM
movie voyagers at Sam's warehouse for $17

i_amtrunks
2nd December 2008, 03:04 PM
Is Sam's Warehouse the stores formerly known as "Clints"?

Thats a good price, and now we know where all that left over movie stock went! :p

GoktimusPrime
2nd December 2008, 04:01 PM
Any relation to the U.S. warehouse chain Sam's Club?

The_Damned
2nd December 2008, 04:09 PM
it use to be called the warehouse but changed to sam's warehouse, not sure if it was clints b4 that. no gok i think it hails from NZ actually

jacksplatt11
2nd December 2008, 04:19 PM
Yeah it was The Warehouse, from NZ.. My sister works there, sometime last year they opened up a competition for all the employees to choose a new name, and yeah, Sam's Warehouse won... Don't ask me how

I'm pretty sure Clint's was bought out by them sometime ago, as all the stores that I used to know that were Clint's then became The Warehouse, and now Sam's...

Zippo
2nd December 2008, 04:38 PM
Ah interesting. Knew that 'The Warehouse' as its known in New Zealand died when it went across the ditch ..

jaydisc
3rd December 2008, 06:24 PM
I know it's been mentioned in Sightings, but I'm now looking at a flyer with Metallic Voyager Ratchet shown: "NEW LINE $16.99 - Transformer Voyager Figurine - Assorted Range may vary by store"

Golden Phoenix
3rd December 2008, 06:31 PM
I know it's been mentioned in Sightings, but I'm now looking at a flyer with Metallic Voyager Ratchet shown: "NEW LINE $16.99 - Transformer Voyager Figurine - Assorted Range may vary by store"

I wouldn't mind one, if someone grabs me one or two or three or.....

iceburn
3rd December 2008, 06:32 PM
is there a Sam's warehouse here?

jaydisc
3rd December 2008, 07:53 PM
here?

Where?

Rampage
3rd December 2008, 08:15 PM
might head to single mother city to see if can grab some of these tomorrow:p

Paulbot
3rd December 2008, 08:21 PM

The_damned had posted a thread in the news section already so I've merged them now.

JuzMel
3rd December 2008, 08:28 PM
Guys, the website is here: http://catalogues.samswarehouse.com.au/adrt/home.html

Key in your postcode at the top right hand corner and you will be presented with the nearest store. From what I searched (Melbournians), there are branches in Moorabin, Rowville, Northcorte, Carrumdowns, Fountaingate, Bayswater etc...

For being so helpful, cam someone grab me a metallic megs at $16.99 pretty please? :D

jaydisc
3rd December 2008, 08:28 PM
I knew I saw it somewhere.

swoop
3rd December 2008, 10:43 PM
There's one about 5 minutes from where I work, I think I'll head down on my lunch break tomorrow and get me a few cheap voyagers

i_amtrunks
3rd December 2008, 10:56 PM
might head to single mother city to see if can grab some of these tomorrow:p

It's quite a walk from Mt Druitt Station to the Warehouse!