PDA

View Full Version : Collector Club 5th year figure revealed.

griffin
2nd December 2008, 03:29 PM
It was already known to be the 'Onslaught' mould, and images released by the official collector club shows it to be an Autobot in vehicle mode, and a Decepticon in Robot mode, called Heatwave.
It is said to have a new Combiner Head, which isn't shown, but the rest of the toy looks the same.
It keeps with the red and blue colour scheme of the other four figures.
http://www.transformersclub.com/heatwave09.cfm

Pulse
2nd December 2008, 03:40 PM
Is it just me or does he have no translucent bits at all? Didn't all the other 4 have atleast a couple of translucent bits?

griffin
2nd December 2008, 03:43 PM
I think the prototype pics they revealed of the others, also didn't have transparent parts. It was just the final product that had them.

iceburn
2nd December 2008, 03:46 PM
thanks griffin for this :P
I hope there are more details in the bi-monthly Collector's mag

i_amtrunks
2nd December 2008, 04:31 PM
I love the barricade toy from Energon, might be worthwhile becoming a member for this figure (then i would have to order the other 3 figures I am missing to make the gestalt I suppose).

Stupid me, I should have joined when the AU$ was doing well.

Zippo
2nd December 2008, 04:32 PM
Not too shabby..

Lord_Zed
2nd December 2008, 08:04 PM
My eyes!!! It burns.

Golden Phoenix
2nd December 2008, 08:13 PM
Looks alright, although shouldn't he have a red Decepticon symbol on him since he is from the Mirror Universe?
EDIT: Just noticed that it is actually red....Although I wonder why he has the Autobot Symbol then. Maybe he is also from another Universe and he just added the Decepticon one later.

jaydisc
2nd December 2008, 08:31 PM
'Tis Very cool that they've molded a new head but I can't stomach the colors.

kennymak167
2nd December 2008, 09:51 PM
how can i order one of this, if i m not a member???

liegeprime
2nd December 2008, 09:59 PM
Erm so what is he? Autobot or decepticon or like Doubledealer ( not our current member:p) a double agent? :confused:

Thanatos
2nd December 2008, 11:45 PM
Good mold choice, but tbh, I've never understood this figure. It's Superion and Bruticus mixed together, and there are Decepticons and Autobots making it up. It's a little confusing.

Pulse
2nd December 2008, 11:54 PM

You have to ask another TFCC Member to order one for you :)

griffin
3rd December 2008, 02:18 AM

To be honest, something the collector club probably doesn't want people to realise, is that we only need one Australian as a member of the official club, because they can order all the stuff they need from the club store, to cover everyone else here. So you don't need to join to get this figure, or any of the previous figures - you just need to get one of the existing members to order it for you when it is released.
As it stands, having a dozen of us as members just to get the exclusive stuff, is just extra money to the Club. Money they don't deserve if they are over-charging us with shipping, while we are less likely to redeem the BotCon discount, which is a bonus to them having non-US members.

jgon2098
3rd December 2008, 06:15 AM
terrible design...wth...