PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Earthrise Autobot Alliance 2-pack (Prowl and Ironhide)

Garfieldwxg55
8th December 2021, 07:58 PM
Hi, I've been getting back into collecting for a bit now, and these boards helped me find a Kingdom Red Alert for a reasonable price, so I thought they might be able to help me again. I've been looking for the Autobot Alliance 2-pack for awhile now, but all the ones I've seen come up are very expensive. Does anyone know how I might get one for a reasonable price? Does Amazon ever restock? And if they do, do they ship to Australia? Or is eBay my only option for a Earth mode Prowl?
Many thanks

dirge
8th December 2021, 10:27 PM
Amazon maaay restock, but I wouldn't say we can count on it.

This set does pop up here and there, but it's not especially common nowadays. Best of luck!

Paulbot
9th December 2021, 08:16 AM
There is a chance that both Prowl and Ironhide might get rereleased with more cartoon accurate colour schemes as part of Studio Series 86 (Given we’ve just seen this happen with Earthrise Cliffjumper). If that happened it’d be easier to buy those, or some collectors might sell their Earthrise versions as they are replacing them with the New versions.