PDA

View Full Version : Custom ad-on pack for MP-04 & MP-02!

kup
4th December 2008, 10:18 AM
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/custom-adon-pack-for-mp04-mp02/14630/

I find this interesting as it has the 'missing' accessories that MP-4 (sorry MP Prime with trailer :p) didn't come with such as the as fuel pump and hose and a big roller as well a 'G1' MP Magnus gun.

I actually prefer this set more than Battle Roller so I would be interested to see if its going to get a mass release. The source is a Philippines website so maybe Liege can shed some light on this?

Kyle
5th December 2008, 08:36 AM
I actually prefer this set more than Battle Roller

+ 1.

Roller by himself would be enough (no... not the other Roller on this forum :p), but the Magnus gun seals the deal for me. Excellent!

iceburn
5th December 2008, 08:42 AM
it's now available for preorder at Robot Kingdom for US$19.90 (http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=MPKIT04)

MV75
5th December 2008, 08:48 AM
Anyone split the set? I just want the magnus gun. :)

k.wong23
5th December 2008, 09:46 AM
I think I will definately get this as alternative to Battle Rollar :)

Anyone for group order? :D

blackie
5th December 2008, 09:50 AM
I think I will definately get this as alternative to Battle Rollar :)

Anyone for group order? :D

done and done, and i still want roller too :P

liegeprime
5th December 2008, 12:04 PM
Uuummm actually its a Singaporean website which is the source kup, so a SG member would be in better position to shed a little light :D, Icy?

iceburn
5th December 2008, 12:33 PM
i just joined the forum

2) price is set at $35 a set

3) release date is likely to be give and take 2 weeks from now.

RK is selling it for US$19.90..isn't it cheaper but of cos, we have yet to include shipping

kup
5th December 2008, 12:37 PM
I am interested. I got battlerollar because I thought we would never get another Roller for MP-4. I didn't really care that it can transform.

This set goes a little further as it 'completes' MP Prime by giving him the fuel pump thing and also adds a propper gun for Magnus....I wish I had known about this set earlier :(

liegeprime
5th December 2008, 12:54 PM
Dont fret kup. Remember that battle roller can be an addon to MP prime or Movie Prime as a mobile battlebackpack( if you collected any movie figs) or Classics Prime IIRC those primes were used to illustrate how versatile it was
(promotional pics) so if you get this you can still have a place for Battle roller.
For now I wont be getting this set. coz mebbe it'll be still available anyways next year, Ill wait for Kyle to have grp order hehehe, then mebbe I can bundle it with a shadow commander armor.

G1Optimal
5th December 2008, 01:30 PM
Anyone split the set? I just want the magnus gun. :)

If i can get the money together in time to get one....
and as i am only interested in getting roller and the accompanying accessories,
i'll keep you in mind for the Magnus gun as i feel it would be useless to me.:D

Adzma
5th December 2008, 03:39 PM
Ooh I was hoping someone would eventually make a Roller like the original toy's. I just wish my Magnus was in a presentable condition. :(

jacksplatt11
5th December 2008, 10:32 PM
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/mp-commander-package/14647/

More news keeps popping about the recently seen pictures of MP-02 & MP-04 add on pack. Robotkingdom has a pre-order listing here along with several pictures including: an in package shot and what appears to be graphic art. The online retailer has the item listed as “In stock” and it will begin shipping next week.

It's funny how no-one had heard anything about this (on this board at least, if not everywhere, I think?) and now all of a sudden it's in stock at RK and is going to start shipping next week?

Oh yeah, the pics from the quote are in the link

Kyle
8th December 2008, 05:42 PM
Ok, these are now available to my friend. I'll see if we can make a good offer.

liegeprime
8th December 2008, 07:19 PM
Oh dear my wallet isnt going to recover then anytime soon hehehehe

kup
9th December 2008, 03:55 PM
Oh dear my wallet isnt going to recover then anytime soon hehehehe

yeah I am already feeling super guilty but I want this set !

Same with the Roadbuster one.