PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER: Drawings of two ROTF characters

jaydisc
6th December 2008, 12:00 PM
Ravage and Megatron (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/first-look-megatron-and-ravage-rotf-revealed/14654/)

Scattershot
6th December 2008, 12:27 PM
Not bad, but still I dunno. Hmmmmm

Gutsman Heavy
6th December 2008, 12:34 PM
I like Ravage, Megs looks better too.

loophole
6th December 2008, 12:57 PM
Im not meant to be looking at spoilers but damn im glad i did they look HOT!!

TheDirtyDigger
6th December 2008, 01:41 PM
Holy Crap!!!! Look at Ravage!!!:eek: That is one scary looking mother****ing pussycat. Sheesh!

This is legit yeah?

Beast_Wars_Superior
6th December 2008, 02:08 PM
Haha, Megatron looks like his Cybertronian equivalent in Animated! :p

Also, tank treads as feet? Can't wait to see his new tank mode!

Ravage is cool as well. Does he transform though?

swoop
6th December 2008, 09:37 PM
Megs looks ok but nothing about him really stands out for me. Ravage on the other hand looks wicked, and his body reminds me off tm2 cheetor. It doesn't look like it from the picture but I hope they give him 2 eyes instead of just the one in the middle of his head.
I could definatly see him chaseing sam and mikala through on of those factory sets they had photos of earlier in the year

Scattershot
7th December 2008, 09:41 AM
If u look closely you can make out 2 eyes on the sides of his head. The single thing looks like a laser designator or something.

i_amtrunks
8th December 2008, 11:46 AM
Better than the design for Megs in the first movie.

I'd love to see ravage running, but chances are that if he does, he will either be a really dodgy looking "animatronic puppet" or Bay will have him so blurred in motiuon that he might as well just have been that crap animatronic puppet for all the detail we will get to see. :(

SofaMan
9th December 2008, 10:16 PM
I'd love to see ravage running

I'd love to see him run too, and it's hard to believe we won't. Most of all though, I'd like to see him *transform*. Exactly the way Scorponok didn't.

Personally, I'd be perfectly happy for him not to have a humanoid TF mode like the Scorponok toy, but it remains to see what he will TF into.