Universe Deluxes $21.49
Animated Voyagers $33.95

I will be all over those Deluxes.

blackie
8th December 2008, 09:52 PM
Universe Deluxes $21.49
Animated Voyagers $33.95

I will be all over those Deluxes.

bahahaha im going to make sure i get all the acid storms, just so you cant get them :P

STL
8th December 2008, 10:01 PM
bahahaha im going to make sure i get all the acid storms, just so you cant get them :P

Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes: Your inferiority complex, Melanie, is getting out of hand.

blackie
8th December 2008, 10:11 PM
Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes: Your inferiority complex, Melanie, is getting out of hand.

ahh the duck syndrome kicks in once agian

STL
8th December 2008, 10:19 PM
ahh the duck syndrome kicks in once agian

What? The one where you got clean bowled last week? That middle stump looks pretty good uprooted outta the ground, eh? :p Told you, Melanie, cricket's a man's sport. I also forgot to add that yourself and Digger Barbie toys are 30% off too. How remiss of me to do so. ;) :D :p

For the rest of us I forgot to mention:
- Cyber Speed Bumblebee $33.95

blackie
8th December 2008, 10:21 PM
What? The one where you got clean bowled last week? That middle stump looks pretty good uprooted outta the ground, eh? :p Told you, Melanie, cricket's a man's sport.

lol, last time i played i believe i made a swashbuckling 20, and got caught 1m clear of another 6 :P

STL
8th December 2008, 10:23 PM
lol, last time i played i believe i made a swashbuckling 20, and got caught 1m clear of another 6 :P

Last I checked, denial wasn't a river in Egypt.

dirge
8th December 2008, 10:28 PM
Who the ****** is Melanie?

jacksplatt11
8th December 2008, 10:31 PM
Who the ****** is Melanie?

Whose post did STL quote?

Thar be your answer Sir

dirge
8th December 2008, 10:50 PM
So then who's Nick?

STL
8th December 2008, 10:51 PM
So then who's Nick?

I dunno, Nicolette? :D

Golden Phoenix
8th December 2008, 10:54 PM
So then who's Nick?

Blackie

dirge
8th December 2008, 11:13 PM
"Nick and Melanie... sitting in a tree..."

Paulbot
9th December 2008, 08:16 AM
Acid Storm is featured in the K-Mart catalogue. I think they are taunting you STL

STL
9th December 2008, 08:28 AM
Acid Storm is featured in the K-Mart catalogue. I think they are taunting you STL

Meh. Even if they are, the awesomeness that is me knows everything about self-restraint.

Must resist!

dirge
9th December 2008, 06:43 PM
...how many Acid Storms do you have?

jaydisc
9th December 2008, 07:21 PM
I think he has 18 so far and the goal is 40.

iceburn
9th December 2008, 07:51 PM

i wonder what's DirtyDigger's goal to repaint all the seekers?

STL
9th December 2008, 09:28 PM

22, you mean. :D One to come from DD and that's 23 so only 17 left.

iceburn
9th December 2008, 09:51 PM
22, you mean. :D One to come from DD and that's 23 so only 17 left.

City DJ has 3 if you want it....

Wheel-J
9th December 2008, 09:59 PM

He's building an army of jungle-comouflaged soldier-seekers. :D

jaydisc
9th December 2008, 10:17 PM

To take down STL's army.

Kyle
10th December 2008, 12:19 AM
STL so crazy... :)

STL
10th December 2008, 12:28 AM
STL so crazy... :)

Correction!

STL so happily crazy... :)

Get it right, people. :cool:

Robzy
10th December 2008, 01:42 PM
Might get me an Acid Storm meself! :)

DigDug
11th December 2008, 06:37 PM
I visited 3 Kmarts this morning. Only one of them had even 1 Universe figure (taken) which I think is pathetic as the sale had only been going for an hour and a half :mad:

Three of the sales staff at one store (not juniors either) tried hard to convince me that some solar system model was the toy that belonged on the shelf spot 'Transformers Universe Deluxe Hasbro' :confused:. Apparently the universe has shrunk since I last looked.... But they weren't to know, another clerk had filled an incorrect product over the gap they should have filled and they were too deeply involved in an important discussion about so-and-so's love crisis to notice :/

Anyway the clerks became quite argumentative about this and even insisted that Hasbro did not make Transformers until I pointed at the advertisement in their own catalog, which fortunately says 'Hasbro' in the description :rolleyes: Before I could fully appreciate the scope of their ignorance, they had already sent me on my way to the front desk for a raincheck. However, the front desk refused to offer one (it was advertised as 'no raincheck' in the fine print) :mad:

Finally, after being told over the phone that Toombul, Chermside and Alex Hills had none, I visited every Chermside store (Kmart last) and lo-and-behold find Silverstreak. Better yet the desk Clerk offered me a raincheck on the toys anyway due to the shortage :D

Finding TFs at Kmart has been hard in North Brisbane for some time. At least Chermside Kmart doesn't resent it's customers persistence...

Paulbot
11th December 2008, 06:57 PM
Anyway the clerks became quite argumentative about this and even insisted that Hasbro did not make Transformers

:rolleyes:

It sucks when the clerks try to fob you off but "Hasbro don't make Transformers" is ridiculous!

STL
11th December 2008, 09:34 PM
There seems to be a distribution problem across the board at K-Mart. I was told at three places that they were expecting the figures to be in for the sale but they haven't arrived yet. A lovely woman named Vicky was extremely helpful at Northcote and said that they were expecting a shipment overnight and so to call back if there was anything that I wanted to reserve. I'll likely pass but just a heads up that tmrw is probably a better day to look out.

A Target store had a very similar problem where there TF catalogue items hadn't arrived yet so I imagine its a distribution issue. I'll keep my eyes peeled.