1st September 2022, 05:07 PM
Buzzworthy worlds collide, from Amazon

valkyrie_76
1st September 2022, 09:28 PM
Legacy Cylonus and Nightstick.

Now waiting for Scourge and Fracas............please :(

reillyd
1st September 2022, 10:46 PM
First day of the month, and one of my holy grails arrived. I’ve been waiting almost a decade for a sealed Safety Convoy to come up. They were given out as prizes in "Kids Walk" events for Super-GT in Japan……. And so the first thing any self-respecting kid does is open it up, right? So to find one sealed in its original baggy, its a rare thing indeed. It’s been a saved eBay search for all this time, and it finally came up a fortnight ago. No one else bid on it.

I can’t figure out how to inline an image on my iPad, so here’s the eBay link for anyone curious what a Safety Convoy looks like. It was one of my favourite legion class moulds of a Prowl, but done up in Super-GT deco. https://www.ebay.com/itm/394206535038

And the history of the toy https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Safety_Prime

griffin
2nd September 2022, 12:58 AM
First day of the month, and one of my holy grails arrived. I�ve been waiting almost a decade for a sealed Safety Convoy to come up. They were given out as prizes in "Kids Walk" events for Super-GT in Japan��. And so the first thing any self-respecting kid does is open it up, right? So to find one sealed in its original baggy, its a rare thing indeed. It�s been a saved eBay search for all this time, and it finally came up a fortnight ago. No one else bid on it.

I can�t figure out how to inline an image on my iPad, so here�s the eBay link for anyone curious what a Safety Convoy looks like. It was one of my favourite legion class moulds of a Prowl, but done up in Super-GT deco. https://www.ebay.com/itm/394206535038

That is a great score... not so much the price though, as that is a LOT for a very small toy (not that I can judge, after the amount I paid for one JP Headmaster head).
Safety Prime is on my grail listing, and I don't think I have seen it anywhere before.

Metallikato
2nd September 2022, 07:53 AM
A G1 Scourge in good condition off ebay. Another Sweep...

Handsprime
2nd September 2022, 09:21 AM
Studio Series Ratchet from Amazon

KELPIE
2nd September 2022, 02:35 PM
First day of the month, and one of my holy grails arrived. I’ve been waiting almost a decade for a sealed Safety Convoy to come up. They were given out as prizes in "Kids Walk" events for Super-GT in Japan……. And so the first thing any self-respecting kid does is open it up, right? So to find one sealed in its original baggy, its a rare thing indeed. It’s been a saved eBay search for all this time, and it finally came up a fortnight ago. No one else bid on it.

I can’t figure out how to inline an image on my iPad, so here’s the eBay link for anyone curious what a Safety Convoy looks like. It was one of my favourite legion class moulds of a Prowl, but done up in Super-GT deco. https://www.ebay.com/itm/394206535038

So cool! always happy when people find and acquire their grails.

Please don't open :)

Skyfire
6th September 2022, 01:51 PM
Studio Series Cores: Wheelie and Ratchet, price matched from JB Hi-Fi to Target's $19. Legacy Reg Cog from JB Hi-Fi.

Deano85
6th September 2022, 06:51 PM
Legacy Red Cog from JB HiFi

Seraphim Prime
13th September 2022, 02:32 PM
Dont often post here, but I did want to celebrate

After despondently going to eBay and almost buying one at $100 I thought I would check Kmart while getting some groceries and it was a matter of right place right time for the restock as on the shelf was a retail price Cosmos.

:)

Skyfire
13th September 2022, 06:41 PM
After despondently going to eBay and almost buying one at $100 I thought I would check Kmart while getting some groceries and it was a matter of right place right time for the restock as on the shelf was a retail price Cosmos.

:)

That's great news! Perth Kmarts have been restocking too, so there's still hope for other collectors who have yet to obtain theirs.

I bought Buzzworthy Bumbleebee Kup and Cliffjumper from Target. But I don't think they are worth $39, especially when Hasbro already took my money for Studio Series and Earthrise. Also a fault on Hasbro that BB Kup is more SS than the SS one.

Bidoofdude
13th September 2022, 07:15 PM
Kingdom Rhinox and Tigatron on discount at Toyworld. Velocitron Blurr as a consolation prize for my fruitless search for Cosmos at 3 different Kmarts today.

Deano85
13th September 2022, 09:08 PM
Jurassic Park Crossover set from Amazon

Deano85
14th September 2022, 10:36 AM
Siege Shockwave from Pop Cultcha

Dimi194
18th September 2022, 03:13 PM
SS Galvatron from Amazon AU

Seoman
19th September 2022, 12:48 AM
Seems like most of sets are from Amazon, right?

Omega Metro
19th September 2022, 06:48 PM
ER Cliffjumper, Legacy Motormaster, Legacy Wildrider, SS Sludge and finally found a retro Mindwipe from Target.

Handsprime
19th September 2022, 06:51 PM
Buzzworthy Bumblebee B-127, Velocitron Clampdown and Legacy Red Cog.

ThornOfUnicron
21st September 2022, 06:01 PM
Last week or week before(time is not my ally)picked up Kingdom Wheeljack(first time seeing him in the wild) and Wingfinger from Kmart Rockingham.

Skyfire
21st September 2022, 10:35 PM
Last week or week before(time is not my ally)picked up Kingdom Wheeljack(first time seeing him in the wild) and Wingfinger from Kmart Rockingham.

This Kingdom wave (Wheeljack, Tracks, Scorponok and Wingfinger) is stocking in force lately in Perth, just when I thought Kingdom was petering out. $15 is a great price. Makes me wonder if we will see Slammer and Pipes at $15.

Deano85
25th September 2022, 11:20 PM
Studio Series 85 BB Movie Arcee from from Kmart for $32

G1Optimal
27th September 2022, 04:14 PM
Legacy Cosmos from ebay

Dimi194
27th September 2022, 08:58 PM
MPG Getsuei from AmiAmi! Posted in Japan on Friday, arrived in Sydney today!

G1Optimal
29th September 2022, 10:34 AM
Legacy Diaclone Universe Stakeout from ebay

Deano85
29th September 2022, 02:12 PM
DNA Design DK-31 Ark Upgrade kit from Saviers Toys online.

Firestorm
30th September 2022, 01:14 AM
Late August through September has ended up being a fairly fortuitous time for my collecting.

my acquisitions for the last month or so

Velocitron Override
Velocitron Blurr
Collaborative HISS Tank Megatron
Kingdom Red Alert
MPG Shouki
MPM Ratchet
MP Reboost (An early birthday gift from a friend)
Tensegrity base Optimus Prime (as well as all 3 varieties of the tensegrity stands)
Buzzworthy Silverstreak
SS86 Arcee
SS Sideways
and now after spending a large portion of the month hunting for it. my September purchases end with Velocitron Cosmos

kovert
30th September 2022, 12:52 PM
Legacy Cosmos.

Deano85
30th September 2022, 01:33 PM
Buzzworthy B-127 Bumbleebee & Headmaster Weirdwolf Re-Issue from Target

Dimi194
1st October 2022, 12:38 PM
MIB (and I opened, sorry MIB collectors) Energon Perceptor/Street Action Mini-Con Team and Energon Saber Team. Both grails of mine I've wanted from when I was a kid and Energon was on TV, so very happy to finally get them!