PDA

View Full Version : David Jones 25% off ALL toys until Sun 14th

Sam
8th December 2008, 10:02 PM
Don't think this has been mentioned yet, but DJ has a 25% off ALL toys until Sunday 14th December.

So yes, that includes Transformers and LEGO!

STL
8th December 2008, 10:07 PM
Did I mention to anyone that I'm already broke enough??? Bloody Christmas!

iceburn
8th December 2008, 10:11 PM
Did I mention to anyone that I'm already broke enough??? Bloody Christmas!

release some Acid Storms :P

blackie
8th December 2008, 10:13 PM
gota agree with icy there, if you didnt have a large pile of acid storms on your sofa, i think you wouldnt be so poor :P

STL
8th December 2008, 10:14 PM
gota agree with icy there, if you didnt have a large pile of acid storms on your sofa, i think you wouldnt be so poor :P

:o They keep the sofa warm for me! No, really! :D

dirge
8th December 2008, 10:29 PM
25%? This close to Christmas? DJs must be struggling...

iceburn
8th December 2008, 10:33 PM
25%? This close to Christmas? DJs must be struggling...

saw the ad on TV just now....it does say all Toys includes......

STL
8th December 2008, 10:40 PM

IIRC there prices are (sale prices in brackets):

Ultras $70 ($52.50)
Voyagers $50 ($37.50)
Deluxes $30 ($22.50)

The deluxes and Voyagers aren't too bad after all then. I may go Acid Storm hunting.

Wheel-J
8th December 2008, 10:41 PM

I also saw this ad yesterday but on a sunday newspaper and it does say 25% off including transformers.

NEMESIS PRIME
9th December 2008, 07:04 AM
Ohh a Acid Storm... I wouldn't mind geting one.....Might get some LEGO instead...

i_amtrunks
9th December 2008, 10:53 AM
All to cash in on the $1000 bonus the Federal Government is giving out to families and pensioners to spend to prop up the economy.

How buying Chinese made toys and other products boosts our economy I do not know...

sanbot
9th December 2008, 11:12 AM
All to cash in on the $1000 bonus the Federal Government is giving out to families and pensioners to spend to prop up the economy.

How buying Chinese made toys and other products boosts our economy I do not know...

Whilst it does indeed boost the economy of whichever country a product is manufactured. It will also increase the sales of the retailer here in Australia which should theoretically have an impact on how well the retailer performs and hence how well their shares will perform and hence how well our economy performs.

All theoretically though :D

iceburn
9th December 2008, 11:35 AM
3 Acidstorms $29.95 (before discount) in the city if anyone wants it...i skipped on the reduced price
other deluxes....Galvatron, Ironhide, Silverstreak, Sideswipe
usual ultras and voyagers...

some movie deluxes at $26.95 (before discount)

no new TFs