Dimi194
1st October 2022, 11:57 PM
After much um and arr, SS ROTF Sideswipe - the paint on him is glorious

Bidoofdude
2nd October 2022, 05:17 PM
Legacy Wildrider from JB.

Paulbot
2nd October 2022, 07:18 PM
A Velocitron Cosmos (as last). Thanks to those who helped me on the quest to get one of these (still would like to see on in store!)

Omega Metro
2nd October 2022, 08:18 PM
Buzzworthy Silverstreak from Amazon. Arrived all squashed and broken with a cracked bonnet/chest :/

snaketales
4th October 2022, 01:07 PM
Crasher and Shadowstrip from Falcon's Hangar.

Skyfire
4th October 2022, 05:17 PM
Siege Refraktor Reconnaissance set from The Falcon's Hangar. Siege Leader Shockwave from Robo Robo.

Bidoofdude
4th October 2022, 07:47 PM
Kingdom Scorponok for $15 Kmart and a very scuffed box Dinobot from Myer.

SharkyMcShark
9th October 2022, 01:07 PM
In the last few days on a whim I've picked up

Legacy Motormaster - A really really fun toy. Feature filled, and I absolutely adore that part of the play pattern is that you don't have to partsform the arms in half if you don't want - the transformation from trailer chunk to combiner arm does it for you.

Legacy Dragstrip - About what you'd expect for a deluxe. No major complaints.

Velocitron Blurr - I actually think is is a fun figure, but not great. Plastic feels a bit weird but I quite like it. The transformation has a few nifty steps as well (specifically her the lats get filled out by the darker blue pieces that also stabilise the alt mode). Also, really floppy hips and knees.

Bumblebee Ironhide - no thoughts on this one yet aside from that it also has really floppy joints.

TaZZerath
10th October 2022, 08:27 AM
A few older items I've been dying to pick up
Stormcloud and V(Vh)isper
Generations Selects Botropolis Rescue Mission (Ironworks repaint, Over Air, 2 x Micromaster Combiners, Doubledealers missile repainted into a rocket booster)

So far the Rescue Mission pack is all I've opened. For the price though, and the quality of the figures and variety, i am incredibly happy with the set.

Ode to a Grasshopper
10th October 2022, 09:28 AM
Siege Rainmakers trio from Savier's Toys last week.

Handsprime
11th October 2022, 05:31 PM
Recent Acquisitions:
Legacy Cyclonus and SS86 Arcee from Bulletproof Villian
Armada Starscream and Minerva from The Falcon's Hangar.

klystron
13th October 2022, 12:22 AM
Siege Slamdance and (Generations Select) Punch/Counterpunch, courtesy of Suttons Small September Sale.

G1Optimal
14th October 2022, 11:16 AM
Legacy Lift ticket
Legacy breaker

valkyrie_76
19th October 2022, 06:39 PM
Got legacy Minerva from a local seller on ebay.

snaketales
19th October 2022, 06:46 PM
Got legacy Minerva from a local seller on ebay.

Got mine from Robot Kingdom.

Handsprime
21st October 2022, 11:54 AM
This week I got a couple:
Studio Series Junkheap from JB Hi-fi
Studio Series BB Arcee from Target
Legacy Metroplex from Amazon
Legacy Dead End from The Falcon's Hangar

Defcon
22nd October 2022, 06:21 PM
Wildrider from Big W.
Shadowstrip from Kmart, unfortunately Velicitrons are not easy to come by, I would pick up some others.

Defcon
26th October 2022, 04:07 PM
Found some more Velicitron at Kmart, finally purchased a Clampdown, Crasher and Diaclone Roadburn. After so many visits I finally stumbled onto a shelf with about 2x fresh cases, heaps of Shadowstrip and Crasher remaining.

G1Optimal
26th October 2022, 11:43 PM
Studio Series 86-17 voyager Ironhide from the gamesmen

Bidoofdude
28th October 2022, 12:39 AM
Legacy Tarantulas today. He’s certainly a cut above a lot of the Kingdom BW toys and has a simple yet satisfying transformation. He’s no Blackarachnia that’s for sure, who I just noticed has the wrong colour spider legs (Buzzworthy has the correct colour, annoyingly). :/

Just Airazor and currently unreleased Inferno left for my S1 cast, hopefully Transmetals aren’t far away.

KELPIE
28th October 2022, 04:40 PM
who I just noticed has the wrong colour spider legs (Buzzworthy has the correct colour, accordingly). :/

There were a bunch of people buying buzzworthy just to swap the legs.

Bidoofdude
28th October 2022, 05:26 PM
There were a bunch of people buying buzzworthy just to swap the legs.

Not a shock, the set otherwise doesn’t seem to sell well. Very selfish on my part and not great for future release, but it would be nice if it went on clearance.

Omega Metro
28th October 2022, 05:48 PM
Top Gun Maverick Mash-Up arrived today from Zavvi. As well as Hero Is Born Alpha Trion/Orion Pax from Robotoyz. Crasher and Shadowstrip from Kmart.

Ode to a Grasshopper
28th October 2022, 11:27 PM
There were a bunch of people buying buzzworthy just to swap the legs.Ironically I really liked the Buzzworthy remold with the black legs - got a parts-swapped one from Galvatom last year and it's one of my favourite desk TFs.

GoktimusPrime
29th October 2022, 09:56 AM
EH! (https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Minerva_(G1_robot)#Legacy)

SharkyMcShark
31st October 2022, 02:40 PM
Had a bit of a blowout this month after only buying two figures since November 2021.

- Velocitron Blurr - A very fun, characterful figure with really loose joints.
- Studio Series DOTM Bumblebee - Honest I don't know why I bothered with this one.
- Studio Series Sideways - I lost the QC lottery on this one. It looks great but I can barely get mine to stand.
- Studio Series Bumblebee Ironhide - I lost the QC lottery even harder here. I can't get this figure to stand, or to hold its gun.
- Legacy Dragstrip - Fun, uncomplicated. Does what it says on the tin. More importantly it doesn't pose like wet spaghetti.
- Legacy Wildrider - I think that this toy is getting a rough ride (a wild ride?). It looks gorgeous in both modes and poses well. Characterful. It's not going to win Toy of the Year but it handily beats every single Combiner Wars mold.
- Legacy Motormaster - A really really fun figure. Great in all modes. Fun transformation. Blighted only by a tiny sword and having a chunk of the trailer left over in combined mode.
- Studio Series TLK Hot Rod - in the post
- Studio Series Bumblebee Wheeljack - in the post.
- Legacy Dead End - Should ship at some point?

... I really need to control myself next month.