PDA

View Full Version : lio convoy

kennymak167
9th December 2008, 09:15 AM
hi everyone

just wondering any one have a spare lio convoy???

thank you

llamatron
9th December 2008, 10:14 AM
I have a MISB Flash Lio Convoy (might not be what you're after).

griffin
9th December 2008, 02:09 PM
Heh heh, so do I. Got it cheap in a bulk order a few months back, and still haven't done anything with it yet...

llamatron
9th December 2008, 02:31 PM
Heh heh, so do I. Got it cheap in a bulk order a few months back, and still haven't done anything with it yet...

Haha, my Grandmother actually got mine for me we she was in Hong Kong a few years ago.

It's a shame that this "exclusive limited edition" seems to be worth less than the regular version.:p:(

griffin
10th December 2008, 02:20 AM
That's what I've been seeing too. I think I got mine from Toys N Joys online store for like US$20, but the 'regular' one is like $50-100 on ebay. It's so weird. I guess it's like urine magnus, the demand just isn't there for the limited edition figure to be worth more than the regular release figure. But I actually like the sparkly look to Flash Lioconvoy... (shrug)

Kyle
10th December 2008, 12:57 PM
I think the best looking version is the Robotmaster DVD one with the extra metallic paint. Is Urine Magnus actually going for cheap now?

kup
10th December 2008, 12:59 PM
It took me a long time to find a proper BWII Lio Convoy that wasn't the 'flash' version which is very common on ebay.

Mine wasn't easy to get either as the seller tried to pull a dodgy on me but Paypal managed to scare him enough to send the item.

Kyle, I got that Robot Masters version from you specifically for that reason!

i_amtrunks
10th December 2008, 02:12 PM
My gf got me Flash Convoy over the regular version as it had glitter in it, and she thinks glitter is an essential item for living. :confused:

It's not a bad figure at all, looks quite nice, so unless you really want a normal version for any reason, Flash Lio Convoy would do fine.

llamatron
10th December 2008, 02:27 PM
Special deal just for you Kenny, take my Flash Lio Convoy for $55! I'M PRACTICALLY GIVING IT AWAY