PDA

View Full Version : November, the month before December, but after October, & things wot I got

Tetsuwan Convoy
2nd November 2022, 11:22 AM
Had Legacy Wildrider delivered yesterday and he seems nice.

Managed to pick up a Jhiaxus as well, he's currently wrapped in plastic thanks to the policy of the store from which I bought it. I was only gonna buiy if after I saw it in person, and then getting to the shop, I could only see parts of the chest as the box was
"Wrapped in plastic"
Like this:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/cIu4agNyIzgrSbcBmx8BT9CwUQYWczFALnk74VsEJ3FvDzg3go YG_Na-NRHaJk_ztpzXVvac6l1pyKqdU6_qWriqNvXzGl2r8L30ARe81a 608Gt4mZ6UN0BwVzcEdZlCxXiIlTRIjq8=w1000
Anyhoo, I still bought it, but, yeesh, you can barely see the toy as it it is. Tough decisions were made
Anyone get the reference?

KELPIE
4th November 2022, 01:50 PM
Wait, the box isn't wrapped in plastic - just the window seems to be wrapped up, is that right?

Tetsuwan Convoy
4th November 2022, 04:41 PM
Wait, the box isn't wrapped in plastic - just the window seems to be wrapped up, is that right?

That's right yes, but that is just this chain as far as I know. I've not seen many other Legacy toys on shelves recently.

Also, TT have covered up the QR code and area for cross sell of figures with Japanese text stickers. <bummer>

G1Optimal
4th November 2022, 07:31 PM
From The Gamesmen

Studio Series The Last Knight Deluxe Crosshairs
Studio Series The Last Knight Deluxe Hot Rod

Dimi194
5th November 2022, 09:26 AM
Legacy Bombburst - fun, but the pictures I saw online made me think it was more fun than I think it actually is...

Dimi194
7th November 2022, 07:40 PM
Legacy Velocitron Scourge - for $60 from EB ;)

kovert
7th November 2022, 09:04 PM
Had Legacy Wildrider delivered yesterday and he seems nice.
I was only gonna buiy if after I saw it in person, and then getting to the shop, I could only see parts of the chest as the box was
"Wrapped in plastic"

Anyone get the reference?

Twin Peaks.

Handsprime
7th November 2022, 09:15 PM
Studio Series Ironhide and Velocitron Scourge from EB games (Finally)
Transmetal II Megatron from Amazon
Studio Series The Fallen from Target.
Also ordered Legacy Inferno and SG Soundwave from Gamesmen.

Deano85
8th November 2022, 02:11 PM
Legacy Dead End from The Gamesmen

ThornOfUnicron
9th November 2022, 12:35 AM
Last night ordered Spoiler Pack Siege Nemesis Prime from Popcultcha and it should arrive Thursday at the earliest. Today I picked up the Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86 Cliffjumper.

Omega Metro
9th November 2022, 08:36 PM
Legacy Megatron dragon dude from Amazon arrived yesterday. Studio Series Ironhide from JB today. $44.98 thanks to $10 off JB Perks voucher.

Deano85
9th November 2022, 09:42 PM
Legacy Megatron dragon dude from Amazon arrived yesterday. Studio Series Ironhide from JB today. $44.98 thanks to $10 off JB Perks voucher.

I used the JB Perks voucher when I got Wildrider

Skyfire
10th November 2022, 02:06 PM
SS86 Ironhide price matched to Kmart at $45 from JB Hi-Fi Forrest Chase, and Legacy A Hero is Born set from the same at $99 (cheapest around but still expensive).

snaketales
10th November 2022, 02:52 PM
The Fallen from Target yesterday, and Dead End from Gamesmen today.
Meanwhile Amazon continues to recede into the distance....

Bidoofdude
10th November 2022, 03:21 PM
SS86 Ironhide from JB and Cybertron Ransack for eBay. A good week indeed.

Paulbot
10th November 2022, 05:55 PM
Also an SS86 Ironhide from JB for me. The staff member restocking the shelves said that was a popular figure today.

Skyfire
10th November 2022, 08:11 PM
Also an SS86 Ironhide from JB for me. The staff member restocking the shelves said that was a popular figure today.

For real. Ironhide has been showing up steadily at different stores in Perth according to the website stock checker and then disappearing after a day from those stores. I missed him at one store by a day. Then I was too early at another by some hours (the girl checked her device and they had not received any), which then sold out the next day. For me, I like to check the cosmetic quality and also price match in person, but others might want to buy click-collect as soon as it shows on the website for your local store.

snaketales
10th November 2022, 08:27 PM
Picked up from Zing Pointblank, Inferno, Crankcase and velocitron Scourge (which I had ordered from EB but they left me swap over... at the original cheaper price too)

klystron
11th November 2022, 12:33 AM
Netflix Sparkless Seeker from KMart

Dimi194
11th November 2022, 09:37 PM
ROTF The Fallen from Target

The_Black_Sheep
13th November 2022, 08:52 PM
My Blue Trailbreaker (ie. DK3 Breaker) arrived from Amazon today - on a sunday no less! It left Amazon's warehouse last night & was delivered less than 24 hours later - beat that Auspost!

klystron
13th November 2022, 10:19 PM
SS86 Sweep.

Omega Metro
14th November 2022, 07:28 AM
beat that Auspost!

Aust Post are an absolute joke atm. Taking literally 4 weeks to recieve stuff. So bad that I’ve had to buy stuff from JB and Zing lately!…..ewwwww!….. (And a lot more preorders from Amazon.

zaneiken
15th November 2022, 12:30 AM
I picked up the Legacy A Hero is Born set from JB today - one of the better re-tool implementations of late.

Handsprime
15th November 2022, 08:49 AM
DOTM Laserbeak and Legacy DK-3 Breaker from Amazon

G1Optimal
15th November 2022, 05:07 PM
Tlk 15 calibur optimus prime from ebay

Omega Metro
15th November 2022, 06:44 PM
Siege Rainmakers 3 pack from Popcultcha

valkyrie_76
15th November 2022, 10:33 PM
Picked up SS Ironhide from JB and Wildrider from BigW.

Both matched Kmarts prices.

G1Optimal
20th November 2022, 08:28 PM
The Golden Disc Collection chapter 1 with contains Autobot Puffer and Autobot Road Ranger at amazon it was on special

ThornOfUnicron
20th November 2022, 11:07 PM
Got the Legacy Speedia 500 Crasher today

Dimi194
21st November 2022, 08:00 PM
SS Hot Rod and Crosshairs from Amazon AU.

Deano85
21st November 2022, 09:31 PM
The Golden Disc Collection chapter 1 with contains Autobot Puffer and Autobot Road Ranger at amazon it was on special

I want to get the Puffer/Road Ranger set so I can turn Road Ranger into a Decepticon with the toyhax sticker set

Deano85
23rd November 2022, 12:51 PM
Earthrise Thundercracker & Skywarp from The Little Toy Company

Omega Metro
23rd November 2022, 02:16 PM
Earthrise Thundercracker & Skywarp from The Little Toy Company

That’s what I bought from them a month ago but they refused to send it out because I’m banned apparently.😂

ThornOfUnicron
24th November 2022, 01:28 AM
Got the only SS86 Ironhide I could find at JB Hifi Booragoon today.

Paulbot
24th November 2022, 12:26 PM
Picked up Wheelie and he’s been in person that in the photos. The front of the car is bad but in hand or on the shelf his alt mode feels right regardless. $20+ for Core class figures is not fun, so good to see some discounts this week.

Deano85
25th November 2022, 12:29 PM
That’s what I bought from them a month ago but they refused to send it out because I’m banned apparently.😂

Did you try and email them asking why? You end up getting it from somewhere else?

Paulbot
25th November 2022, 02:26 PM
TFTM Rumble and Legacy Motormaster from Amazon Au.

Love Rumble

snaketales
25th November 2022, 03:32 PM
Slicer from Falcon's Hangar

Dkaris
25th November 2022, 11:03 PM
Mutant form tigatron from tk Maxx $30

Skyfire
26th November 2022, 12:44 AM
War for Cybertron Biosfera Autobot Clones from the Amazon AU Black Friday sale for $44. I have a feeling this was on sale for less than $40 on Amazon AU a long time ago, but I've been waiting and this is probably the best deal I'll get, and Wingspan and Pounce are getting impatient...

Transformers T-shirt on clearance for $8 from $15 at Kmart - the beige one with G1 Prime and Bee on a round space background.

kovert
26th November 2022, 01:54 PM
War for Cybertron Biosfera Autobot Clones from the Amazon AU Black Friday sale for $44. I have a feeling this was on sale for less than $40 on Amazon AU a long time ago, but I've been waiting and this is probably the best deal I'll get.

Bought the Autobot Clones at $30 from Amazon US (via Amazon AU) back in June 2021.

klystron
28th November 2022, 09:53 PM
Cybertron Defence Scattershot from ebay.
Probably paid too much, but its complete (with box back & instructions), in awesome condition, and I've been coveting this mold for a while now. So I don't care.
My Autobots now have GMLRS artillery rocket support.

SharkyMcShark
29th November 2022, 02:49 PM
So far

Legacy Iguanus - Really fun for a small figure. Characterful, neat transformation, great colour choice. Weapon is a bit garbage though.
Legacy Blitzwing - I dunno. Looks great in robot mode. Acceptable tank mode, shit jet mode. Fun to transform but I just don't like it.
Velocitron Shadowstrip - Colours really pop. I hope that the rest of the set has the accent colours picked out in a metallic paint.
LS-02 Agitant (oversized Studio Series Starscream) - Absolutely gorgeous and I love the mold improvements (more articulated hands, ankle tilts, and more involved chest transformation). The plastic doesn't feel... great? It feels a bit rough, and not super dense.

I picked up and then put back down Velictron Scourge last night.

Ode to a Grasshopper
30th November 2022, 09:14 PM
First Hong Kong haul, from RK:
Reissue Siege Jetfire.
MP Crosscut.
Plus some other things.

One day early for naming rights...but nice to have some TFs to make things feel a bit more like Home.

ThornOfUnicron
2nd December 2022, 12:45 AM
At K Mart Rockingham today picked up Kingdom Predacon Megatron for $49, they had about fourth others on a lower shelf, almost missed them.

KELPIE
2nd December 2022, 01:47 PM
Bought the Autobot Clones at $30 from Amazon US (via Amazon AU) back in June 2021.

Are the Con clones floating around anywhere, or is it secondary market time?

Skyfire
2nd December 2022, 07:06 PM
Are the Con clones floating around anywhere, or is it secondary market time?

Inflated price time I think. Some months ago they were on Amazon AU for a reasonable price then they skyrocketed and disappeared. TLTC (https://thelittletoycompany.com.au/collections/earthrise-war-for-cybertron/products/transformers-earthrise-war-for-cybertron-exclusive-clones-wingspn-pounce-2-pack-action-figure) has it for $70!