PDA

View Full Version : March's Malappropriations

Cat
1st March 2023, 01:22 PM
Got Legacy Armada Starscream, again from Big W onsale. Another entry to the Big W competition, another failure to win a thing. Oh zoo trip, you shall be mine. But maybe I shall just love you from afar.

Edit: I also got Siege Soundwave and Ravage and Laserbeak thanks to boardie Gehirn.

Final edit and my free Transformers from JB HiFi arrived. Thank you free voucher included with my purchase of my Samsung S23 Ultra phone! That got me Legacy Tarn, Hot Shot, and Drag Strip, plus a present for someone else. I thought it a bit much to spend it all on Transformers, after all.

Not a bad day.

GoktimusPrime
2nd March 2023, 01:48 AM
Rise of the Beasts Airazor, Battletrap, Bumblebee, Cheetor and Freezer from The Gamesmen

Bidoofdude
3rd March 2023, 11:59 AM
Legacy Evolution Tarn from JB.

Handsprime
3rd March 2023, 01:16 PM
I managed to get both Legacy Evolution Sludge and Tarn from JB Hi-fi

Dimi194
4th March 2023, 01:36 PM
Legacy Tarn and Leo from JB HI FI - they currently have a $10 off for perks members thing going on!

Skyfire
4th March 2023, 06:42 PM
Legacy Tarn and Leo from JB HI FI - they currently have a $10 off for perks members thing going on!

I think only the chosen got an offer? I didn't get an email code and can't see it advertised anywhere. All I could find were Perks offers on Ozbargain but it appears not all Perks members got those codes:

$10 off with $50 spend. ( https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/759974)
$30 off with $300 spend, or $50 off with $500 spend. (https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/759986)

PS: someone start the March thread, tee hee.

Cat
5th March 2023, 06:15 PM
I didn't get a $10 off coupon from JB HiFi either. Lucky people.

March's Malappropriations? Lol.

Ode to a Grasshopper
6th March 2023, 12:19 AM
Cat was first, he got the naming rights.

Got Legacy Armada Starscream, again from Big W onsale. Another entry to the Big W competition, another failure to win a thing. Oh zoo trip, you shall be mine. But maybe I shall just love you from afar.

Edit: I also got Siege Soundwave and Ravage and Laserbeak thanks to boardie Gehirn.

Final edit and my free Transformers from JB HiFi arrived. Thank you free voucher included with my purchase of my Samsung S23 Ultra phone! That got me Legacy Tarn, Hot Shot, and Drag Strip, plus a present for someone else. I thought it a bit much to spend it all on Transformers, after all.

Not a bad day.
Rise of the Beasts Airazor, Battletrap, Bumblebee, Cheetor and Freezer from The Gamesmen
Legacy Evolution Tarn from JB.
I managed to get both Legacy Evolution Sludge and Tarn from JB Hi-fi
I think only the chosen got an offer? I didn't get an email code and can't see it advertised anywhere. All I could find were Perks offers on Ozbargain but it appears not all Perks members got those codes:

$10 off with $50 spend. ( https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/759974)
$30 off with $300 spend, or $50 off with $500 spend. (https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/759986)

PS: someone start the March thread, tee hee.
I didn't get a $10 off coupon from JB HiFi either. Lucky people.

March's Malappropriations? Lol.I got MP Ultra Magnus and Delta Magnus from Carousell Hong Kong. Just under AU$170 for the pair.

HK is pretty sweet for TFs. :)

Handsprime
6th March 2023, 09:47 AM
I could've easily named this because I did manage to get Legacy Evolution Slug in March, but I like to be nice and let someone else have a go since I named March last year.

Tha_Phantom
6th March 2023, 11:21 AM
Over the weekend Amazon delivered ROTB Freezer and ROTB Bumblebee and I picked up G1 plastic chest Springer from Dirge.

Dimi194
6th March 2023, 08:54 PM
ROTB Freezer, Arcee, Cheetor and Battletrap from Amazon AU, MPG Yukikaze from Amiami

Deano85
8th March 2023, 04:08 PM
Shattered Glass Jetfire from JB HiFi

Cat
9th March 2023, 06:44 PM
A small pick up today, I purchased the Buzzworthy Bumblebee Spike and 'Bee 2pack, the one where Bumblebee weirdly has Bumper's body. $10 off made it a reasonable price compared to regular Core figures, and ignoring regular deluxe prices.

I just wish someone would do an actual Bumper head for it. I desperately need a Core Scale Bumper.

klystron
10th March 2023, 12:09 AM
SS-06 Starscream and Siege Optimus. Both thanks to Gehirn.

Kyle
10th March 2023, 02:18 PM
Received my preorder of MP-57 Skyfire from EB Games. Posted out from Brisbane on Tuesday 7th March and delivered to my WA address on Thursday. Comes in an extra Hasbro slipcover/box.

snaketales
21st March 2023, 04:59 PM
Weakened and bought retro Headmasters Hardhead and Highbrow on clearance from Toymate.

Highbrow has already been sacrificed on my customs altar.

klystron
22nd March 2023, 10:43 PM
SS-85 Arcee.
Because Amazon discount price.

Cat
26th March 2023, 05:02 AM
Netflix Optimus Prime arrived Friday. Fills a gap beautifully for now (Holiday Prime's regular deco will take this spot when it comes out).

llamatron
26th March 2023, 06:31 PM
MP Skyfire, what a big boy.

Bemblebuu
28th March 2023, 01:00 PM
Whether it's old age induced memory loss, or a consequence of buying too many toys, or both; I couldn't recall if I had a Legacy Dead-End or not...found one in the wild (Target), today and bought him just in case (it was seeing his awful looking legs on the back of the box which reminded me that I don't think I have him).

klystron
29th March 2023, 11:44 PM
Wreck N Rule Springer arrived today from Amazon Au. 46 weeks after I ordered it. Nearly cancelled it several times. But stuck it out, as $42 for a brand new Siege Springer mold is pretty good.

Also, Golden Disk Road Ranger & Puffer. Been watching this on Amazon for a couple months waiting for a good sale price. Monday it popped up for $31.

Deano85
31st March 2023, 05:39 PM
Wreck n Rule Springer from Amazon AU
Core Thundercracker from The Gamesmen