PDA

View Full Version : OCTimus Prime's Ordnance

Skyfire
1st October 2023, 04:28 PM
I have a feeling lots of ordnance coming this month for everyone...

Today I picked up Legacy Evolution Optimus Prime & Bumblebee set from JB Hi-Fi, which I bought 10% off at the recent night sale. I did not think it was worth paying full price as I already have the WFC Kingdom Core OP. I think the Kingdom one is better as the truck, as the grey parts look better than white in this mode and the unpainted wheels match the trailer wheels, so he'll be attached to the trailer. Leg Ev OP will stay in robot mode.

Dimi194
2nd October 2023, 07:37 PM
Legacy Evo Strongarm and the Humble Origins OP and Shockwave pack from Amazon... with trainbot number 5 having just shipped from Japan ;)

Paulbot
2nd October 2023, 10:26 PM
Ss86 Ultra Magnus from Amazon and Legacy Bombshell from a JB preorder.

Impressed with Magnus so far although haven’t transformed. Bombshell… we’ll be completes the set.

SarhBear
4th October 2023, 03:59 PM
Picked up G2 Universe Dead End from JB today. My Menasor finally has some left arm-our, even if he is slightly mismatched to the rest of the group. Wasn't paying attention to Transformers for a while and missed the regular retail version.

Means I'll only have to eat rubbish aftermarket prices for Breakdown (I know there's the box set coming up but I already had the first three parts).

klystron
6th October 2023, 12:29 AM
TR Kup from ebay.
Legacy Arcee for $17 from Amazon. I really like this a lot.

Skyfire
6th October 2023, 01:35 PM
Picked up G2 Universe Dead End from JB today. My Menasor finally has some left arm-our, even if he is slightly mismatched to the rest of the group. Wasn't paying attention to Transformers for a while and missed the regular retail version.

Means I'll only have to eat rubbish aftermarket prices for Breakdown (I know there's the box set coming up but I already had the first three parts).

Sarhbear, Breakdown might be showing up at a Big W near you.

SarhBear
6th October 2023, 03:43 PM

The local one has been pretty behind in getting much new in stock but I'll keep an eye out, thank you

Deano85
6th October 2023, 05:26 PM
Legacy Nova Prime from Amazon AU.

Cat
6th October 2023, 09:38 PM
I'm counting paper goods this time, as today Skybound's Transformers #1 arrived. I only got 3 of the covers I'd requested, but that's okay. I've got to wait until mid-November for my main copy, the CGC 9.8 Giang Foil Edition will arrive, at the earliest. Really looking forward to that copy, it's a beautiful cover image of Starscream. Void Rivals #4 also arrived, so I've got a bit of reading to do. Is there any greater pleasure than new Transformers comic day?

klystron
7th October 2023, 12:58 AM
TR Windblade, thanks to Jellico (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/member.php/5322-Jellico).

klystron
8th October 2023, 01:00 AM
TAV55 Windblade (MOSC) from Nexus toy Fair. Bit of an impulse buy, but damn its a great little toy.
Sword goes great with my TR Windblade too.

Dimi194
8th October 2023, 06:36 PM
Trainbot Seizan from Amiami - shipped on Thursday and arrived today :cool:

KELPIE
9th October 2023, 01:25 PM
TAV55 Windblade (MOSC) from Nexus toy Fair. Bit of an impulse buy, but damn its a great little toy.
Sword goes great with my TR Windblade too.

Is that worth going to?

It's a heck of a long way for me, however I have been tempted.

Skyfire
10th October 2023, 01:26 PM
From JB Hi-Fi, Transformers: The Movie G1 retro Shrapnel and Skywarp (my first G1 Skywarp :o), Legacy Evolution Bombshell (beautiful trio now complete!), Studio Series 86 Ultra Magnus. As their recording on the phone says, "JB, you've done it again!"

Deano85
10th October 2023, 09:01 PM
Earthspark Optimus Prime from Mr Toys Toyworld online.

Cat
11th October 2023, 04:43 AM
Forgot to mention this one, but my copy of ROTB 4k/Bluray combo pack Steelbook edition arrived on Friday from JB HiFi. It's been so long since the digital release I've lost interest, though I'm sure I'll give it a watch sometime over the next few weekends.

SarhBear
12th October 2023, 03:37 PM
Legacy Blitzwing was $51 at Big W so I picked him up today. Seemed a fair price for a really nice looking robot with a couple of ropey alt modes (though having just opened him up, the tank mode looks and feels very nice, stupid cockpit hanging out aside)

G1Optimal
12th October 2023, 07:37 PM
Studio Series 105 Mirage from the gamesmen

klystron
12th October 2023, 11:17 PM
Is that worth going to?

It's a heck of a long way for me, however I have been tempted.

Its not too bad. I dont go to each one (maybe 2 a year). Also depends on your range of interests. I go for TF, SW, and Marvel Legends, so theres a good assortment of stuff damage my wallet.

Guess also depends on exactly how far a 'heck of long way' is too.

klystron
12th October 2023, 11:18 PM
Did I just acquire the (my) Figure of the Year?
Quite possibly.

Legacy Bludgeon.

Cat
13th October 2023, 12:53 AM
Legacy Blitzwing was $51 at Big W so I picked him up today. Seemed a fair price for a really nice looking robot with a couple of ropey alt modes (though having just opened him up, the tank mode looks and feels very nice, stupid cockpit hanging out aside)

I got him not that long ago too. Be careful transforming him. That bastard drew blood from me. Got me good right on the tip of my finger. It was worth it, he's a really nice figure, though, minus the stupid Energon hands. Could've done without those.

In my own pick-ups today I received I some stuff that had been sitting around at BBTS. Nothing terribly exciting, just SS86 Snarl, Legacy Needlenose, Core Class Bom-Burst and Soundwave. One Dinobot to go, I'm excited for Swoop!

SarhBear
16th October 2023, 11:45 AM
Got SS86 Snarl and LE Shrapnel in from Amazon's sale last week this morning.

I got him not that long ago too. Be careful transforming him. That bastard drew blood from me. Got me good right on the tip of my finger. It was worth it, he's a really nice figure, though, minus the stupid Energon hands. Could've done without those.

My hand made it out unscathed (at least from tank to robot) but I did manage to put a gnarly stress mark on one of the wings/leg panels from not having the knee aligned properly :x

Deano85
17th October 2023, 08:55 PM
SS RotB Mirage from The Gamesmen
2 x Optimus Primal Battle Masters from Amazon US

SarhBear
18th October 2023, 12:19 PM

Found him today ^_^

G1Optimal
18th October 2023, 06:28 PM
Second preorder of Studio Series 86-23 Voyager Ratchet delivered from The Gamesmen its not due to releas till 20 October by them

Skyfire
18th October 2023, 07:44 PM
Found him today ^_^

Good for you SarhBear! :D

High_Q
20th October 2023, 08:30 PM
Masterpiece Diaburnout and Diaclone DA-96 Diafighter from TFSource.

Deano85
24th October 2023, 03:55 PM
SS86 Ultra Magnus from JB HiFi

Ode to a Grasshopper
27th October 2023, 12:40 AM
Couple of OK little finds today. All used.

Loose Last Knight Deluxe Sqweeks, minus gun, and a (very small as it turns out) Deluxe RotB Wheeljack, also minus gun. No loss because I was really more interested in both for the novel alt-modes and neither one really needs a gun in the Odieverse anyway.
Also a loose RotF Shadow Striker (black/red Legends-class Wheelie redeco), and a Platinum Edition head-retooled/G1 Dinobot-ish-recoloured Age of Extinction Snarl, which completes my loosely-alt-mode-scaled Dinobots set. Unfortunately the actual toy sucks, but hey...complete set of roughly-scaled G1 dinos!

EDIT - Also found a killer bargain on Legacy Selects G1-colours Galvatron and Leader-class Nova Prime. Both for AU$112.:D Would have gotten Voyager Jhiaxus too but the seller was out of stock. TBH I only wanted the Galvatron but Mong Kok is a bit of ajourney from where I live and I'm a little curious about the Kingdom Magnus mold and the Jhiaxus mold too, so it seemed more worth the trip to get the three, or as it turned out two.

Dimi194
31st October 2023, 09:11 PM
Wave 2 (Megs, Soundwave, Arcee) of the World's Smallest Figures - Arcee is truly miniscule.