PDA

View Full Version : WTB WFC Earthrise Sunstreaker

Choos
22nd October 2023, 04:21 PM
With hope someone has a spare Sunstreaker they want to part ways with?

I understand there weren't many copies of him available so he might be a bit premium but keen to get him.

Skyfire
22nd October 2023, 07:28 PM
Apparently Hasbro is going to release all the characters from the Transformers: The Movie eventually, and Sunstreaker was very visibly in it. I would not be surprised if the Earthrise figure gets a minor modification (ditch the transparent blue plastic roof that was painted yellow for properly matching yellow plastic and painted blue windows) and released again as a (Buzzworthy Bumblebee) Studio Series figure. This is what happened to Earthrise Cliffjumper.

Choos
22nd October 2023, 10:30 PM
I love what they did with Cliffjumper and would for sure buy a reissue but still definitely keen to get the existing one.

kovert
25th October 2023, 03:15 PM
Frustratingly, SS86 Cliffjumper was a Target exclusive in Australia.

Choos
25th October 2023, 04:07 PM
Frustratingly, SS86 Cliffjumper was a Target exclusive in Australia.

I bought him aftermarket for a hefty price increase but don't regret it at all, this Cliffjumper even if not perfect I find lovely (and he sits nicely on the shelf beside the Earthrise red/black one.)

I am still dead keen for Sunstreaker if someone has one they would part ways with.

kovert
26th October 2023, 10:43 AM
The cartoon deco is very nice.

Hope you eventually find an Earthrise Sunstreaker.

Choos
27th October 2023, 05:53 AM
My FOMO won out and I bought one at scalpery prices on eBay. I am sure if Hasbro does a SS86 release I will buy that one too.

kovert
30th October 2023, 12:06 PM
Hope it arrives safely.

Choos
31st October 2023, 06:10 AM
Hope it arrives safely.

Having quite a fragile week so your kindness means quite a lot, thank you!

kovert
31st October 2023, 12:45 PM
:)