PDA

View Full Version : Movie Deluxe Bumblebee 2008 Camaro - for 5 year old boy

JuzMel
12th December 2008, 02:04 PM
Hi peeps, my colleague's 5 year old nephew has requested the above as a christmas present. (Looks like a to-be TF fan! :D)

Anyway I have checked online stores and only one online store has them for a price more expensive than RRP of course.

Now just wonder if anybody can lighten up the smile on a 5 year olds face by selling the toy to my colleague?

Preferably new but she doesn't mind second hand good condition with or without instructions and backing. Thanks!

TheDirtyDigger
12th December 2008, 02:13 PM
Think I saw a premium edition one at the last place we 'bumped' into each other Mel. I'm going there for Christmas shopping tonight so I'll let you know.

iceburn
12th December 2008, 02:33 PM
why not try the Bumblebee 2packs? they are still available...that would be a neat gift for the kid

kay-al
12th December 2008, 03:00 PM
I have seen the movie screen battle pack 'capture of bumblebee' at Big W Doncaster yesterday morning. Still at $15 if your colleague is still interested.

Kyle
12th December 2008, 03:39 PM
Yes the Capture of BB at Big W seems to be the best option. The paint job is also nicer than the original Deluxe one. Only problem is it might be a little complex for a 5 year old. Hmmm... maybe get him an Animated Activator BB as well, in case he gets disappointed with the movie one? :p

JuzMel
12th December 2008, 03:54 PM
Think I saw a premium edition one at the last place we 'bumped' into each other Mel. I'm going there for Christmas shopping tonight so I'll let you know.
Thanks DD, can you send me a text if you got him?

And thanks guys for reminding me about the screen battle packs at Big W, I totally forgot about those! I will go scout for her tonight.

And Kyle, he wants the Movie one want cause the smart little boy is (at his age) is already loving and wanting the 2008 Chevrolet Camaro. ;)

Yes that's what he told me colleague! I want the bumblebee, the 08 camaro. :D

Golden Phoenix
12th December 2008, 08:27 PM
Hi peeps, my colleague's 5 year old nephew has requested the above as a christmas present. (Looks like a to-be TF fan! :D)

Anyway I have checked online stores and only one online store has them for a price more expensive than RRP of course.

Now just wonder if anybody can lighten up the smile on a 5 year olds face by selling the toy to my colleague?

Preferably new but she doesn't mind second hand good condition with or without instructions and backing. Thanks!

I remember seeing one at Doncaster Target. It isn't the premium one, but still. I can't remember if it was the older or the new model, but it'd worth a shot

JuzMel
14th December 2008, 04:55 PM
Hi guys,

thanks for all the input, I managed to find one last Capture of Bumblebee SB packs left at Big W for $15. So I bought it for her already. :)

griffin
14th December 2008, 05:18 PM
It's certainly a cheaper option, and comes with a bonus scene and figurines. A better gift than just a carded figure.

Golden Phoenix
14th December 2008, 06:55 PM
It's certainly a cheaper option, and comes with a bonus scene and figurines. A better gift than just a carded figure.

Yeah, you get some humans to smoosh.

blackie
14th December 2008, 09:28 PM
Yeah, you get some humans to smoosh.

nooooooooooooooooooo
the humans are much cooler than BB