PDA

View Full Version : Movie Incinerator now out in AUS!!!

griffin
14th December 2008, 06:00 PM
Probably NOT better late than never, as just about anyone wanting this toy would have imported it by now.
Toyworld has always been Hasbro's dumping ground for unwanted, old-season TFs stock, and checking out two Toyworlds today, I saw heaps of Movie toys - from just about every size class, from the first assortment to the last!!! Deluxes like Brawl, Bonecrusher, Wreckage, to Stockade, Payload and Salvage. Voyagers like Ice Megatron, Thundercracker Evac, recol Ironhide, and Incinerator!!!!!!!!
The only thing still missing is Leader sized Desert Brawl, but it may well pop up at a Toyworld as well.
Also saw heaps of the cylindar 'Allspark' Deluxes, plus a few FABs, including first assortment Starscream.
Heaps of Real Gear and Basics as well.

The odd thing though, is all their prices were still the same as they always were. Not sure if the current exchange rate has meant that they would have been discounted if Toyworld got them three months ago, or Hasbro aren't 'clearing' out their old stock as cheaply as they used to.

(If they are releasing old FABs as well, if anyone sees FAB Barricade or the first FAB Bumblebee (not the one with BB on the hood), I will pay for it and postage, and a little extra for your trouble. :) )

loophole
14th December 2008, 07:00 PM
(If they are releasing old FABs as well, if anyone sees FAB Barricade or the first FAB Bumblebee (not the one with BB on the hood), I will pay for it and postage, and a little extra for your trouble. :) )

makes a mental note for when i go hunting tommorrow ;)

Golden Phoenix
14th December 2008, 07:54 PM
Wow. And
I thought Target had some old stock

Stompy
14th December 2008, 11:35 PM
Were there the Premium Voyagers as well? (Blackout & Ironhide)

griffin
14th December 2008, 11:59 PM
No. Only those 'metallic' Ratchets and Megatrons (which some refer to as premiums). Didn't see any of the regular Premiums at all.

roller
15th December 2008, 12:02 AM
wait!

Is this the helicopter Decepticon?

griffin
15th December 2008, 03:05 AM
The military plane with two rotors on top.
http://www.tfu.info/2008/Decepticon/Incinerator/incinerator.htm

liegeprime
15th December 2008, 09:30 AM
wait!

Is this the helicopter Decepticon?

Yes roller , like the one you help deliver to me last meet-up. The one you want to get as well for yourself, here's yur chance !!!:D:D

roller
15th December 2008, 09:41 AM
yesssssssssssssssssss

how much is it right now?

im off to acquire some funds :cool: click click

GoktimusPrime
15th December 2008, 10:51 AM
It's a Voyager - so about $45-50?

i_amtrunks
15th December 2008, 11:07 AM
Strange that a more regional based store (at least in NSW) gets all these exclusives and everything.

Good news for those who missed them and live where Toyworlds can be found I guess.

Mr_K
15th December 2008, 02:56 PM
Do they have the Metalic Leader Megatron?

1orion2many
15th December 2008, 03:08 PM
Hooray! Incinerator one of the few movie toys that I'm missing and actually want:D.

griffin
15th December 2008, 03:17 PM
Do they have the Metalic Leader Megatron?

No. Only those 'metallic' Ratchets and Megatrons (which some refer to as premiums). Didn't see any of the regular Premiums at all.

loophole
15th December 2008, 07:57 PM
well i found a whole stack of FAB's today on my journies probally every character except for Bumblebee and Barricade sorry Griff, i even found a Classics Mirage in store ah the good old country stores arent they great :p

roller
15th December 2008, 08:29 PM
Hooray! Incinerator one of the few movie toys that I'm missing and actually want:D.

hey old sport

if you see em in WA lemme know

ta

1orion2many
17th December 2008, 12:00 AM
:)Always like to bring a smile to your face roller;):D. I'll check my local Toyworld on Thursday for both of us, the owner will tell me what he is expecting in and will more than likely hold onto items for us:cool:.

Tallestblue
18th December 2008, 08:53 PM
Strange, I got my Incinerator (And Evac) months ago. Wierd.