snaketales
2nd April 2024, 01:22 PM
Let's say go!

Origin Wheeljack from the Gamesmen
PotP Slug from ebay
Legacy Hotshot via Gumtree

tinyJazz
10th April 2024, 01:37 AM
Arrived from Amiami Japan - Legacy Devcon and Beachcomber (and paradise parakeet)

Cancelled my Devcon preorder with popcultcha. They were pretty good about it and gave me a full refund instead of store credit.

Handsprime
10th April 2024, 07:00 AM
I forgot to mention, but Legacy United Starscream and Silverbolt.

Skyfire
14th April 2024, 03:42 PM
Legacy United Origin Wheeljack from JB Hi-Fi. A staff member told me that a case contains two Wheeljacks, and looking around, it seems like stores are getting one case at this time. So I would advise getting in quick if you like to shop with JB (Wheeljack is not rare and there are other Aus retailers stocking him).

Skyfire
15th April 2024, 07:41 PM
Legacy United Autobots Stand United 5-pack from The Falcon's Hangar in Singapore. This time it took 2 weeks to come, held up a bit by Easter I guess. Despite already owning 4 of the 5, I do like the cartoon repaints, especially Sunstreaker's uniform yellow, which still looks irregular on Earthrise.

A family member went overseas and found a fantastic shop in Beijing with toys from Power of the Primes, WFC Siege/Kingdom/Earthrise, old to current Studio Series, and Legacy/Evolution/United. More expensive than here but I got a Siege Crosshairs (never made it to Perth) for a reasonable price. Also got Legacy Evolution Core Snarl from Changi Airport in Singapore.

Skyfire
16th April 2024, 10:19 PM
Legacy United Animated Optimus Prime and Animated Bumblebee from the Popcultcha Easter sale arrived today.

Jaxius._
17th April 2024, 09:51 PM
Ghost Strarscream set from HLJ

Kind of want the bwvs sets now Waspinator is beautiful

Ode to a Grasshopper
18th April 2024, 11:41 PM
MP Riggorous from a shop in In's Point.

Dimi194
24th April 2024, 08:55 AM
Legacy Evo Shadowstriker and SS Novakane from Amiami.

Deano85
24th April 2024, 09:07 PM
Nemesis Bridge 3 pack from Robotkingdom
Studio Series Shockwave from The Gamesmen

snaketales
26th April 2024, 01:08 PM
This week I received:
BWVS-08 Ghost Starscream v Waspinator
Prime Silas Breakdown