PDA

View Full Version : TFs T-shirts on sale at BigW - 11dec to 17dec.

griffin
14th December 2008, 06:15 PM
Saw these in the catalogue the other day, but forgot to mention it because there weren't any toys on sale... :(
And with Roller posting that he saw/bought them today, it reminded me to mention it.
The current catalogue has 'Character Print Tees', including TFs t-shirt (1 shown, could be more), for $15, save $4.93. Sizes are S-XXL (adult sizes).

roller
14th December 2008, 09:27 PM
bargain bargain bargain!!!!

In Wa i saw a black shirt with G1 optimus, sorta blue

A Black Movie shirt with sparkly Blue optimus, the shop only had 1 which i bought

and the double sided G1 leader shirt

if anyone in wA sees the green megatron shirt

lemme know

ta

griffin
14th December 2008, 11:57 PM
Did they have any plain allegence t-shirts, or just (weird) character art t-shirts?
On friday in the CBD I saw someone wearing a really cool black t-shirt with a gold Decepticon symbol on the front. I really want one of those, if they are legit. And an Autobot one too... :D
And today at Browns Plains, I saw one just as nice, which was a black t-shirt with a solid white Decepticon symbol on the front. I'd prefer to wear the symbol clothing than the character art, because it's something mostly just fans will recognise (like a secret code), but the character art is more easily recognised, and I don't like a lot of them anyway... :(

roller
15th December 2008, 12:11 AM
Did they have any plain allegence t-shirts, or just (weird) character art t-shirts?

I'd prefer to wear the symbol clothing than the character art, because it's something mostly just fans will recognise (like a secret code), but the character art is more easily recognised, and I don't like a lot of them anyway... :(

:eek: those arn't the words of a completist!:p

no alliance symbols only shirts

though i have seen them at Gjay Gjays

Every second person in the streets of perth has tf clothing, but do you think any of em know that 'the diamond' symbol is the oppressive hate signature of a manical evil robotic faction?!

I asked some buff fellow the other day "Whered you get that Soundwave tshirt" it was a black tee with a pink soundwave drawn on it.

I explained it was TF related

"Derrrrr i didnt know it was tf related" and everyone who wears the alliance symbols just thinks they are some cool fashion statement.

AT school there was this emo or punk or satanic group who had Deceticon badges, they had no clue it was from a toyline for kids:D

losers!

loophole
15th December 2008, 07:39 PM
I asked some buff fellow the other day "Whered you get that Soundwave tshirt" it was a black tee with a pink soundwave drawn on it.

I explained it was TF related

"Derrrrr i didnt know it was tf related" and everyone who wears the alliance symbols just thinks they are some cool fashion statement.

AT school there was this emo or punk or satanic group who had Deceticon badges, they had no clue it was from a toyline for kids:D

losers!

lmao thats awesome alliance symbols as fashion statements and not even having a clue what its actually about :p that just cracks me up!!

GoktimusPrime
15th December 2008, 07:41 PM
These things were nearly all sold out at my local Big W. I grabbed the only one that was the, erm, closest to my size. :p