PDA

View Full Version : Movie Toy Sightings.

Pages : [1] 2 3

griffin
27th December 2007, 03:54 PM
Sightings for Movie toys and Allspark Power toys.

Paulbot
28th December 2007, 11:55 PM
I went shopping today and there's not much else out there. I did however had my first sighting of the Screen Packs --Toy Kingdom store had five of the Longarm pack for $40 each, That broken Bumblebee looks like the Robot Replica version -- and K-Mart had Fast Action Battler Barricade.

iceburn
29th December 2007, 10:12 AM
I went shopping today and there's not much else out there. I did however had my first sighting of the Screen Packs --Toy Kingdom store had five of the Longarm pack for $40 each, That broken Bumblebee looks like the Robot Replica version -- and K-Mart had Fast Action Battler Barricade.

$40 only for the screen packs? gosh... i've got to head down TK soon. TRU is a ripoff

STL
29th December 2007, 11:16 AM
Plus bloody one!

Damn TRU.

griffin
1st January 2008, 04:48 AM
Yesterday's tour of Carindale, Garden City and Sunnybank resulted in finding just one new figure and a whole lotta empty shelves.
Toyworld Carindale - an Unleashed Megatron is the only TF item in the whole store!!!
Target Carindale - 2 Optimus Stompers are the only TF toys in the whole store!!!
Myer Carindale - a single Robot Replica Barricade was the only TF toy in the whole store!!!
BigW Carindale - about 10 Real Gear, about 5 TECH, and one Leader Megatron.

Carindale is seriously a black hole for Transformers at the moment.

David Jones Garden City - about 5 Real Gears($11), 3 Robot Heros packs ($17), and a Robot Replica ($30).
BigW Garden City - single Deluxe Arcee, some TECH, about a dozen Slammers Ratchet and Brawl, and 5 Robot Heroes packs.
TRU Garden City - 4 Battle Scene Final Stand (Longarm) packs ($50), 7 Ultimate Bumblebees, dozens of the Unleashed turnarounds, a few FABs, a few Real Gears, Roleplay Gun, and some Movie Legends.
Kmart Garden City - 5 Robot Replicas, 3 Real Gear, 1 SWTF.
Tandy Garden City - a single Remote Controlled Barricade, which I bought.

Kmart Sunnybank - 1 Titanium Megatron, 1 Robot Heroes pack, 1 Optimus Helmet, 1 Unleashed Optimus.

dirge
1st January 2008, 10:45 AM
For those who care about them, I saw Slammers of Jazz & Cliffjumper at Myer in Sydney CBD yesterday.

griffin
1st January 2008, 08:33 PM
That's new. I wasn't expecting to see them released for a while yet. It's annoying that we get first stock of all the crappy toys.

dirge
1st January 2008, 10:58 PM
Well, more crap to make the empty shelves seem less empty....

i_amtrunks
2nd January 2008, 02:59 PM
Target Mt Druitt had a few Voice changer Helmets, some Caribiner sets and a whole shelf of Cyber Slammin Ratchet and Brawl. Not a single price ticket anywhere, and they have been moved down the aisle into a tiny section of shelving.

Wonder what happened to all the PC's?

cygnus
2nd January 2008, 10:49 PM
spotted a few movie scene set of "deluxe longarm and bumblebee replicas."

in TRU Garden City.

benben2142
3rd January 2008, 02:39 AM
I saw a leader class brawl a deluxe recon barricade dropkick arcee longarm and a payload also thundercracker rescue ratchet voyager megatron and learder optimus prime and a whole bunch of scouts some real gear and legends and alot of alspark deluxe as well Note:everything that I just listed was all at titan's tower.

iceburn
3rd January 2008, 06:58 AM
looks like this titan tower is all stocked up...
what are their price ranges like???

omega3
4th January 2008, 10:41 AM
bigW karingal had a huge restock of deluxes, they had 3 74 bumblebees, 3 brawls,3barricades, 2 swindles. must have been some leftover stock

iceburn
6th January 2008, 06:46 PM
Target Chaddy has 3 Movie Basics available
TRU has restocked with lots of Movie Basics too
Nothing at Kmart (sadly)

BigW city has Megatron Leaders x 3, Brawl Leader x 1

Borgeman
11th January 2008, 04:07 AM
dunno if anyone else has seen this in store yet:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x24/borgeman/10012008225.jpg

George

Tiby
11th January 2008, 09:47 PM
Cliffjumper and Jazz Cyber Slammers at BIG W

iceburn
11th January 2008, 10:12 PM
Went bigW today too:
No new Cyber Slammers but they have restock with lots of Wave 1 Deluxes - Barricade, Wreckage and Bonecrusher at (i think) $23.99

Target, Myer, Kmart and David Jones were disappointing!! No TFs on the shelves
However at Kmart, there was this big box with the basketball loop going on sale at just $40 (adding pics later)

jaydisc
14th January 2008, 10:45 AM
Looks like the post xmas drought might be coming to an end. Saw this morning:

TRU: Leader megs & optimus, most scouts & legends and bucketloads of allspark battles

Myer: 1 each of Voyager Megs, Thundercracker & RR, Video Game for Wii (didn't check other consoles)

Everything was full price except the video game which is $49.

i_amtrunks
14th January 2008, 11:55 AM
Deluxe: Barricade, Brawl, Bonecrusher, Arcee, '77 Bumblebee,
Real Gear:Nightbeat, Speed Dial, Booster X10
Leader: Megatron

Big W Plumpton

Normal prices

Paulbot
14th January 2008, 12:12 PM
The original movie Bumblebee? The original movie Bumblebee?!?
I haven't seen one of those on the shelf since before the movie came out! I have one, but it's good to know it's back on the shelves.

Borgeman
14th January 2008, 05:58 PM
yeah i also have seen all the leaders, along with randomly placed voyagers and legends toys

Bartrim
16th January 2008, 09:41 AM
K-Mart at Batemans Bay had the wave 1 deluxes back on th shelves yesterday. 74 Bumblebee, Barricade, Wreckage, Swindle, Bonecrusher, and Brawl.

Robzy
17th January 2008, 08:03 PM
Does anyone know when the new Legends 2-packs will be out in Australia (Ironhide, Scorponok), as well as the next wave of G1 Robot Heroes?

STL
17th January 2008, 11:10 PM
Does anyone know when the new Legends 2-packs will be out in Australia (Ironhide, Scorponok), as well as the next wave of G1 Robot Heroes?

It should be pretty soon for the 1st Ironhide wave. I think Scorponok is in the wave afterwards? Either way, they'll get downunder. The question is a matter of when.

I admittedly haven't been hunting for over a month now, I think. Convenient drop bys yes, but no sole purposes runs for new TFs. Probably a function of what's to come in the coming months

Robzy
18th January 2008, 12:38 AM
Thanks STL. I must admit that I haven't done a lot of hunting of late either. And when I do, there's nothing there... just stacks and stacks of Unleashed Primes, keyrings, and that's about it! :(

jaydisc
18th January 2008, 02:38 PM
I've been checking every few days, but very little is in stock. I expect Stockade and some of the newer voyagers to show up soon, e.g. Evac, Offroad Ironhide, First Strike Prime and eventually Incinerator.

i_amtrunks
18th January 2008, 02:59 PM
TRU Chatswood had the Longarm Movie Screen Pack, various Replica figures, FAB Megatron and Frenzy's, 1 Legends Megatron, 1 RC Barricade

Oh and about half a billion Megatron Turnarounds (as well as 8 pegs of 3 inch titanium Rodimus and Thundercracker)

Tiby
18th January 2008, 03:22 PM
I ended up in Sydney CBD yesterday during a lightning pass through and was very disappointed! Miranda is no better. Wollongong is just as bad.

Oh well, time to save up I suppose!

Paulbot
18th January 2008, 08:41 PM
...as well as the next wave of G1 Robot Heroes?

They haven't come out in the US either and we're still to get the second wave of the Movie Robot Heroes so expect a bit of wait, sadly :(

Robzy
18th January 2008, 09:23 PM
Thanks Paulbot. I can't wait!!!:eek::p

iceburn
18th January 2008, 09:39 PM
Once again...no stocks on shelves for Target, Kmart, Myer and David Jones
I spotted however more stocks uploaded on the shelves of BigW:

Deluxes:
- Barricade
- Swindle
- Bonecrusher
- Wreckage
- Scorponok
- Brawl

Voyager:
- Megatron
- Ironhide

Leader:
- Megatron

Also a bunch of Real Gears and Wave 1 Movie Robot Heroes

jaydisc
19th January 2008, 09:43 AM
I just went down to Iceburne's BigW and grabbed the 2 x Ironhides that were there, but I just had to add that I've NEVER seen SO MANY deluxes. I'd wager there were about 60-70 pegs spanning two sides of a display without about 4 Deluxes on each peg... I s@#$ you not. All 1st wave. All the color of the Rainbow.

iceburn
19th January 2008, 09:48 AM
lol....Deluxes are $23.88, Voyagers (i think) are $39.88 ...and so on

Kyle
19th January 2008, 05:12 PM
Legends 2-packs in Cannington TRU. :)

lhec
19th January 2008, 10:54 PM
saw at Kmart Dandenong yesterday...2 of each all spark power - landmine, cliffjumper and camshaft...all normal price $26.99.

tron07
21st January 2008, 05:18 PM
Castle hill TRU got some Prime and Megs leader class, the bumblee bee with the tow truck final battle, the first encounter with baricade, sam and the chick, some those energon repaints (dunno what you call em)...

Tiby
21st January 2008, 09:35 PM
K-Mart down my way had a whole bunch of early Deluxes, including first Bumblebee, Bonecrusher, Barricade, etc.

darockk
23rd January 2008, 02:32 PM
Just went down to TRU in Canberra, the shelves are all empty, the only thing they had were these:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/409coffee/DSC08980.jpg

not sure if they are worth $50 though :mad:

iceburn
23rd January 2008, 03:06 PM
Just went down to TRU in Canberra, the shelves are all empty, the only thing they had were these:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/409coffee/DSC08980.jpg

not sure if they are worth $50 though :mad:

They are scene battle packs...probably not worth $50 but it's up to individual if you wish to buy them? The first two Final Strike and First Encounter are out.

darockk
23rd January 2008, 03:47 PM
oh yes ive seen the first encounter one with barricade.

being the nerd that i am, i noticed that the scene is depicted wrong, as it shows bumblebee drawn in the background as the 2008 concept camaro. We all know he didnt change to the new Camaro until after the fight with barricade :)

Paulbot
23rd January 2008, 04:24 PM
Good pick up! The Barricade in that pack has also been modified so you can't eject the Frenzy toy (but you can unscrew it and release him if you wanted to).

jaydisc
23rd January 2008, 04:39 PM
Good pick up! The Barricade in that pack has also been modified so you can't eject the Frenzy toy (but you can unscrew it and release him if you wanted to).

You can "eject" Frenzy in the original figure? :eek: Or am I misinterpreting you?

Paulbot
23rd January 2008, 05:24 PM
Oh no sorry I meant "eject" in the sense of being able to remove the Frenzy mini-figure from Barricade's chest which you can't do with the Screen Battles version of Barricade.

jaydisc
23rd January 2008, 05:27 PM
Gotchya .

GoktimusPrime
25th January 2008, 10:55 AM
Sighted Longarm w/ busted Bumblebee pack & Deluxe 08 concept Bumblebee.

PM for locations.

Saintly
25th January 2008, 11:24 AM
heaps of helmets (both real voice and the other), final stand & first encounter, a few megatron unleashed, some real gears, and a couple of others I forgot at a TRU

reillyd
28th January 2008, 09:51 PM
Titans Towers, a new store that's opened up in Australia Fair, Southport, GC has a great range of transformers:

"Rescue" Ratchet red white repaint, and Thundercracker,
Allspark Deluxes (including Bumblebee repaint cliffjumper), Movie Scouts Wave 2
Leader class Megatron and Optimus

plus a few Takara pieces including purple Galvatron

Also, plenty of the Star Wars transformers if you're missed them, including Death Star/Vader.

They did have some very cool Transformer statues, but they went quickly. Bumblebee bust is still there though.

Toyworld Runaway Bay/Southport are chock full of the barrel guns (starscream, optimus).

STL
2nd February 2008, 02:46 PM
I saw the next wave of FABs at Target yesterday. FAB Bumblebee and FAB Barricade for the first time. I was almost tempted to pick up FAB Bumblebee b/c of the drought and the sweet alt mode but staved off Satan's slippery fingers and resisted.

They also had the new wave of Cyber Slammers Jazz and so and so for those interested.

BigW had the Megatron/Brawl Leader assortment and more of the TECH Gear crap.

Pretty meh all round.

Thanatos
4th February 2008, 01:24 PM
I saw some gems today for the first time in a long time.

Lots of Megatron (Leader and Voyager :(), lots of the last wave of movie toys so far (Longarm, Payload etc), and something I thought was very cool.

A Voyager Blackout. By itself. I haven't seen one since last May/June when I bought mine. Also the Screen Battles (Longarm and Barricade assortment) were there, and the store was not TRU - I thought that was interesting.

Paulbot
4th February 2008, 01:52 PM
Did the store have a similar (high) pricing point for the Screen Battles?

Thanatos
4th February 2008, 02:05 PM
I think the Screen battles were $49.95. Same as TRU.

griffin
4th February 2008, 04:28 PM
what store chain?

Pipesqueak
5th February 2008, 11:25 PM
Saw a whole bunch of deluxes at DJs today, one each of Payload, Dropkick, Longarm, Arcee, 08 Bumblebee, FB Jazz, Recon Barricade etc.

Also saw plenty of Landmine, Camshaft and Cliffjumper at Target.

Both had restocked on G1 Robot Heroes.

Myer had Vader/Death Star for $100.

STL
7th February 2008, 12:28 PM
I scouted the city yesterday. Myers has relocated the toy section to an adjoining section between two ladies clothing sections and a food court. Nothing there. Not many action figures at all.

Target had all the Allspark Deluxes as well as the most recent scouts that popped up at TRU and Myer (AirRaid, Armorhide, Skyblast, Elita -1 etc)

1orion2many
7th February 2008, 02:40 PM
:)Armadale Toyworld has the Longarm movie screen set as well as the Barricade set. I don't know the price as I wasn't really interested in them:cool:.

autobreadticon
7th February 2008, 06:45 PM
Fountain Gate Kmart has been restocked when I visited today.
New g1 wave 1 robot heroes @$10
-lots of deluxe figures, swindle

-Voyager remember seeing white ratchet, and thunder cracker

-also premium optimums primes
- tones of t/f in a bouncy ball
Basically new stuff!!!!!

Target also has new stock
Robot heroes - you can get the whole g1 wave 1 set - inc. optimus and ravage, but I brought the soundwave and grimlock package
-premium brawl (bigger than deluxe)
-premium megatron in ice

Big w - no new stock, only bumblebee keyring

If you venture to all the stores you can pick up alot of different robot heroes, with multiple ultra magus and megatron packs in Fountain Gate
-Both stores have fast action transformers and cyber slammers

Paulbot
7th February 2008, 07:39 PM
Oi! Fountain Gate is my turf :P :)

I'll send you a PM just to give you some hints on the "Class" names :)

autobreadticon
7th February 2008, 07:56 PM
haha paulbot it would be much faster if you could plz change it for me.I will change the spelling mistakes :p

what is funny today is that it was the first time i seen prenium figures , those things are monsters !!1 :eek:

hanprimus
9th February 2008, 02:21 PM
The Glen David Jones got some deluxes - Payload, Arcee, Recon Barricade, Longarm, Final Battle Jazz, and one with purple colour (forgot the name).

Targert got Leader Brawl, Megatron, nothing much.

Knox TRU got Final Stand Longarm & Bumbleebee without legs :rolleyes:

Pipesqueak
9th February 2008, 04:07 PM
Yep, Kmart seems to be the place for Rescue Ratchet and Thundercracker.

turtle boy
9th February 2008, 06:07 PM
I found a few movie toys in a Target in China town in Melbourne. Toys that were there for roll call. Leader Megs, Leader Brawl, Deluxe Cliffjumper, a heap of the Real Gear toys and a few of the Game TFs Names not taken...

griffin
10th February 2008, 07:56 PM
Looks like the toy drought is breaking. I checked out a Toyworld, Target, BigW and Kmart today, and all appeared to have some new stock.
Toyworld was the best, with Leader Megatron, Voyager Megatron, Legends single packs and 2-packs (including the new Nightwatch Optimus Vs Stealth Starscream), Robot Heroes Gen1 and Movie, Basics wave 3 (Airaid, Elita, Armorhide), Battle Scenes (Last Stand, First Encounter), Star Wars Transformers (Millenium Falcon and the latest of the basic assortment), Deluxe Arcee, Payload, Dropkick, FAB Frenzy and heaps of the Arm Blasters.
Target had Legends single packs, Basics Wave 3, Leader Megatron and Brawl, SWTF Death Star, FAB Megatron and Blackout, Slammer Cliffjumper and Jazz, Real Gear (nothing new), Deluxes Camshaft, Landmine and Cliffjumper.
Kmart only had a Deluxe Cliffjumper, some old Robot Heroes, a Turnaround on sale for $44, and heaps of Robot Replicas (first wave only).
BigW had Voyager Optimus and Rescue Ratchet, Deluxe Dropkick and Longarm, some old Real Gear and TECH.
These were all at Browns Plains.
I missed out on the First Encounter Battle Scene pack, because a kid grabbed it before I saw it (I'm not upset though, because he was really excited to find Barricade). There was still a single Final Stand pack left there, and a single new Legends 2-pack with the Optimus and Starscream recolours.
I was a bit surprised to see some of the early single pack legends figures being released again, and it gave me the chance to get the olive coloured Ratchet (I had the bright green one, and wanted both).

STL
10th February 2008, 10:18 PM
I had a hunt yesterday (more of a convenience one) and found pretty much the same assortment's at Targets already mentioned above.

The surprise was the single legends packs. Hadn't seen them in yonks, especially pee-pee coloured Ratchet. Thought about getting it but settled for a book instead.

K-Mart had the new assortment of FABs. Nothing special though. I look at those Turnarounds and keep thinking maybe but I've a gut feeling they'll go on clearance eventually. They just ain't moving so I'll wait it out and knock it off at $25 or something.

autobreadticon
10th February 2008, 10:51 PM
legends two pack woohoo~~~!!!
STL you recall the legends?

i_amtrunks
11th February 2008, 11:21 AM
Big W's in Greater Western Sydney:
- Voyager Prime, Rescue Ratchet x2 and Thundercracker x3
- Leader Brawl x 3, Megatron x2
- Various Real Gear Robots Wave 1
- Keychains

Other Big W in Greater Western Sydney:
- 4x Bumblebee and Prime Cyber Stompers
- 2x Leader Megatron
- 2x Camshaft
- too many Keychains

Target in Greater Western Sydney
- Movie Scouts Wave 2
- 2x Camshaft
- 4x FAB Megatron
- 2x Leader Brawl
- Cyber Slammin Jazz, Ratchet, Prime, Cliffjumper

jaydisc
11th February 2008, 12:41 PM
Where's Evac and Stockade?! :mad:

Paulbot
11th February 2008, 01:09 PM
I just found leader Megatron and Optimus at a Big W. Nothing else but some real gears, but good to see Leader Prime again (even if everyone's got that it).

iceburn
11th February 2008, 01:17 PM
Still no new releases/waves yet???

griffin
11th February 2008, 02:27 PM
There was the new legends 2-packs I posted above. But yeah, nothing more significant than that yet. Looks like we are just getting old stock at the moment. (could be better than nothing, as collectors here often skip or miss stuff first time around)

STL
11th February 2008, 03:03 PM
legends two pack woohoo~~~!!!
STL you recall the legends?

Pee=pee coloured Ratchet, hippie Ratchet, Jazz and Bumblebee. I think I saw a barricade. I really didn't look that carefully cos I already had them

autobreadticon
12th February 2008, 12:41 AM
out of all the same-o-same i did see a unique remote control micro barricade at TRU knox city if any1 is interested... and a red cliffjumper at target in the city

dirge
12th February 2008, 09:02 PM
A case of older Movie Deluxes including 08 Bumblebee spotted today in Sydney. PM for details.

lcz128
12th February 2008, 11:37 PM
Fountain Gate Kmart has been restocked when I visited today.
New g1 wave 1 robot heroes @$10
-lots of deluxe figures, swindle

-Voyager remember seeing white ratchet, and thunder cracker

-also premium optimums primes
- tones of t/f in a bouncy ball
Basically new stuff!!!!!

Target also has new stock
Robot heroes - you can get the whole g1 wave 1 set - inc. optimus and ravage, but I brought the soundwave and grimlock package
-premium brawl (bigger than deluxe)
-premium megatron in ice

Big w - no new stock, only bumblebee keyring

If you venture to all the stores you can pick up alot of different robot heroes, with multiple ultra magus and megatron packs in Fountain Gate
-Both stores have fast action transformers and cyber slammers

No premium primes when I went there :( None at all... Or premium anything! :(

Paulbot
12th February 2008, 11:41 PM
No... I think he meant to say Leader and Voyager there.

griffin
17th February 2008, 03:14 PM
Heaps of new figures found yesterday on the Gold Coast Road Trip Soundwarp and I took yesterday. We saw at a Toyworld - Leader Nightwatch Optimus Prime, FAB Smokescreen, FAB Ramjet, FAB Ironhide (grey recolour), FAB Optimus (red recolour), Slammer Ironhide, Slammer Patrol Barricade.

i_amtrunks
18th February 2008, 10:38 AM
Big W Greater Western Sydney had restocked with later wave Movie deluxes, 3 or more of: Arcee, Dreadwing, Swindle, Payload with a Bonecrusher, Longarm (mine now) and Jazz.

Yet another Big nearby had nothing. Go figure.

JuzMel
18th February 2008, 10:28 PM
Just got back from my Malaysia & Singapore trip on Saturday. Still no new movie toys in OZ? This is absolutely pathetic considering that there's a hasbro itself in NSW and OZ is such a large country compared to the two!

The shelves of departmental stores in Malaysia and Singapore are refilled with new Movie TFs every week! I already spotted the new range of FABS like Smokescreen, new wave of Legends 2-Pack, Voyager Evac, Off Road Ironhide, Optimus Prime (Redder version), Deluxe Stockade, new robot heroes, scouts war path, storm surge etc.

I couldn't get the voyagers because my bags were already full, what a pity. :( But I did get stockade and the other new legends and scouts. Will update photos 2moro.

Btw isn't there any way that we can complain to Hasbro about why other countries are all getting new stocks before oz?

griffin
19th February 2008, 04:19 AM
Already discussed here while you were away:
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=447&page=3
And scroll down to the post by 1orion2many for Hasbro's answer.

Paulbot
19th February 2008, 09:16 AM
Forgot to post this, but on Saturday I found five Ultimate Bumblebees ($130 each) at a TRU.

JuzMel
19th February 2008, 10:12 AM
Already discussed here while you were away:
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=447&page=3
And scroll down to the post by 1orion2many for Hasbro's answer.

Thanks Griffin, I read the thread already. But I can't help but feel that Hasbro is just giving excuses. How can they say that Dept. stores do not wish to range the product when Australia is like 4-5 times the size of Malaysia and like 10 times the size of Singapore, which means there should be more demand! When I check with Store Personnels at Kmart, they say that Hasbro is the one delaying the shipment of new toys.

Anyway enough of the complains, I've got a couple of PMs from members going overseas, so if you're currently in / going to Malaysia or Singapore soon, here's what to look out for:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/milassilem/Transformers/Sighting_1.jpg
New range of Robot Heroes and 2 Pack Legends. Check out Jusco, Toys R Us, Metro Jaya, Parkson etc. in Malaysia

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/milassilem/Transformers/Sighting_2.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/milassilem/Transformers/Sighting_3.jpg
New range of FABs, Voyagers and Scouts. Check out BHG in Bugis, Toys R Us Vivo City, Takashimaya etc. in Singapore

Saintly
19th February 2008, 10:39 AM
that's soooo unfair!! the TF to people ration in those two countries is simply amazing!

tron07
19th February 2008, 02:13 PM
Saw thundercracker and Blackout at BigW Rockdale... plus a load of Leader Class Megatron.

griffin
19th February 2008, 04:16 PM
But how is the pricing in AU$ come to for those figures Mel? Did they work out to be much cheaper, or not at all when converted to AU$?

MV75
19th February 2008, 10:20 PM
Saw deluxe arcee and dropkick at bigw and a heap of landmine, one cliffjumper, a wreckage and camshaft/swindles at target.

But screw it for now, I want those premiums to come, and scorponok & brawl.
________
Montana Marijuana Dispensary (http://montana.dispensaries.org/)

iceburn
20th February 2008, 03:46 AM
But how is the pricing in AU$ come to for those figures Mel? Did they work out to be much cheaper, or not at all when converted to AU$?

Leader - S$99.90 (i think)
Voyager - S$49.90/RM99.90
Deluxe - S$26.90
Scout - S$15.90/RM34.90
Real Gears - S$17.90
FABs - S$26.90
Robot Heroes - S$10.00
Legends 2-pack - S$16.90/RM34.90
Legends (single pack) - S$8.90

Current exchange rate should be A$1.00 = S$1.28 = RM2.80

Saintly
20th February 2008, 09:40 AM
those prices are like when it goes on sale in the stores here!!

how unfair! we should all make a point by not buying any TFs in this hasbro au monopolised country! :( *sigh* but then others would~

STL
20th February 2008, 09:50 AM
those prices are like when it goes on sale in the stores here!!

how unfair! we should all make a point by not buying any TFs in this hasbro au monopolised country! :( *sigh* but then others would~

The Legends and the Robot Heroes are more expensive though relatively that is.

JuzMel
20th February 2008, 03:09 PM
Yes they actually worked out to be more cheaper, especially if you buy more!

Like the examples that iceburn has given:

SGD = Singapore Dollars and RM = Malaysian Dollars

Deluxe: SGD$26.99 = AUD$20.99
Scout: SGD$16.90/RM34.90 = AUD$13/$12.60
Voyager: SGD$49.90/RM99.90 = AUD$38.90/AUD$36.30
Movie Scene Battles: RM99.90 = AUD$36.30

It's DEFINITELY much cheaper to buy in Singapore or Malaysia for most of the movie range, like I said somewhere, if I didn't have baggage restrictions, I would have bought the new voyagers too, imagine paying only AUD$36.30 for the Voyagers or Movie Screen Battles, we can save about $12-$15 for each toy!

But I've got to say there's not much difference for Scouts, Legends and Robot Heroes. The ones that have more savings are Deluxes, Voyagers, Leader classs and Movie Screen battles.

Oh I also checked out Kmart yesterday, there was 1 Voyager Rescue Ratchet, 1 Normal Voyager Prime, 1 FAB Cliffjumper, 1 Turnaround Prime and few Robot Replicas thats it.

autobreadticon
20th February 2008, 10:01 PM
After having a nice chat with someone from TRU, Toyworld and Toy kingdom.
All of them indicated to me that they get more transformer stock (even mentioning 'we rang up hasbro') during Easter. Im not sure if this is during before. And i am not sure of the validity of there statements, but they all seemed genuine and sincere. This interested me because this is also the school holiday period.

STL
20th February 2008, 10:35 PM
After having a nice chat with someone from TRU, Toyworld and Toy kingdom.
All of them indicated to me that they get more transformer stock (even mentioning 'we rang up hasbro') during Easter. Im not sure if this is during before. And i am not sure of the validity of there statements, but they all seemed genuine and sincere. This interested me because this is also the school holiday period.

I think it's a safe bet. Every year come Easter there will be a sale catalogue. You can bet your bottom dollar I'm scouring stores as soon as the sales start.

tron07
21st February 2008, 09:00 AM

Malaysia's TF toys are always cheaper after conversation..... but then the salary range are almost same to Aus (1 to 1) without conversation, so you really need to save up to buy em.

Singapore's and Hong Kong's TF toys are even more cheaper then Malaysia.

lcz128
21st February 2008, 10:11 AM
Target Melbourne yesterday had:
lots of deluxes
I picked myself up a dropkick (cool transformation! Am really impressed! But... the paintjob...considering how much I've been painting my own lately leaves much to be desired. :b)
THey had:
scorponok
recon barricade
08 bumblebee
dropkick

No premiums. :(
Also had leader megs and brawl.

Tiby
21st February 2008, 06:16 PM
Found:
Leader Nightwatch Prime
FAB Ramjet
FAB Smokescreen
FAB Ironhide repaint
FAB Optimus Prime repaint
Legends two packs Nighhtwatch Prime, Stealth Starscream, Desert Blackout and Ironhide.
Bunch of older scouts

Forgot to add:
Deluxes Cliffjumper, Camshaft and Landmine.

All at Uncle Pete's

Pulse
21st February 2008, 10:56 PM
Found:
Leader Nightwatch Prime
FAB Ramjet
FAB Smokescreen
FAB Ironhide repaint
FAB Optimus Prime repaint
Legends two packs Nighhtwatch Prime, Stealth Starscream, Desert Blackout and Ironhide.
Bunch of older scouts

I also saw all of those in a Target near me, all of them except for Nightwatch Prime. There also seems to be a bunch of Leader Megs in my area as well.

STL
21st February 2008, 11:29 PM
At Target:
- Leader Brawls and Megatron
- New Cyberslammers Jazz and whoever
- Wave of Deluxes including Landmine, Camshaft + wave with Longarm, Payload, BB08, Dreadwing, Arcee and Jazz, Dropkick

K-Mart
- Voyager Rescue Ratchet

Big W
- Leader Megs and Brawl

lcz128
22nd February 2008, 12:31 AM
At Target:
- Leader Brawls and Megatron
- New Cyberslammers Jazz and whoever
- Wave of Deluxes including Landmine, Camshaft + wave with Longarm, Payload, BB08, Dreadwing, Arcee and Jazz, Dropkick

K-Mart
- Voyager Rescue Ratchet

Big W
- Leader Megs and Brawl

Damn- Which target? Melb city? Cause I missed Landmine if it was... :(

STL
22nd February 2008, 12:34 AM
It wasn't near the city so I'll go back and grab you one tmrw, icz128. I'll msg u as soon as I get it and we can arrange a time u can pick it up.

lcz128
22nd February 2008, 02:08 AM
It wasn't near the city so I'll go back and grab you one tmrw, icz128. I'll msg u as soon as I get it and we can arrange a time u can pick it up.

you RAWK! (It's LCZ128, btw :b)
Did you need me to monies you first? :)

STL
22nd February 2008, 10:04 AM
you RAWK! (It's LCZ128, btw :b)
Did you need me to monies you first? :)

Nah. it's cool. I should have it by about 6:30.

stencilator
22nd February 2008, 10:15 AM
Checked out Uncle Pete's Toys at Manly Vale yesterday and they had plenty of Allspark scout class, a few Delux's (dropkick, payload and arcee) a few Leader Megs and a few Nightwatch Primes - first I've seen.

Paulbot
22nd February 2008, 01:23 PM
I just saw all those toys in Melbourne's Target store. It's so great to see full shelves (and two Bumblebee 08s!) again. They do seem to have 2 FABs for each deluxe though...

(And now having seen those new FABs in person I'm going to say I hope they do repaint Deluxe Jazz and Voyager Starscream as Smokescreen and Ramjet. And if they don't I'm just going to have to buy that FAB Smokescreen!)

autobreadticon
22nd February 2008, 01:37 PM
good news i found ALOT of new deluxe figures at target -dandenong plaza
$15 each

-Included

# Bumblebee 07
#Arcee
#Recon barricade
#payload
#landmine
#scopronok
#a black SUV

basically they have restocked only deluxe figures

Toyworld - croydon
#$40 - blackout
#$40 - scorponok
i think i saw a leader optimus

Paulbot
22nd February 2008, 02:29 PM
You sure they were $15? As I scanned a BB08 at Target and it's still $27.

Eitherway I'm going there tonight now!

jaydisc
22nd February 2008, 03:38 PM
#a black SUV

Finally!!!

sifun
22nd February 2008, 03:41 PM
can someone pretty please with a cherry on top pick me up a landmine for 15 bucks :) i would lub you lorng tum

Robzy
22nd February 2008, 03:44 PM
Toyworld Rundle Mall had a couple of Movie Legends Ironhide/Desert Blackouts, as well as HEAPS of Leader Nightwatch Primes, Deluxe Landmines, Cliffjumpers & Camshafts!

:)

Paulbot
22nd February 2008, 03:46 PM
can someone pretty please with a cherry on top pick me up a landmine for 15 bucks :) i would lub you lorng tum

I think the only way to do that is to argue at the registers the shelf tag (for basics) said $15 on the shelf the Deluxes were sitting on...

sifun
22nd February 2008, 03:49 PM
I did that at big w and I got real gears for 5 bucks each :) but I only got 3, and only in the first wave ages ago.

autobreadticon
22nd February 2008, 05:51 PM
Sorry i dont know the price, it was under the $15 tag, but i am 100% sure of the transformers that were there , i also remember a cliffjumper, also the black SUV is the one where the steering wheel eats the girls face in the tf movie.

Also other stuff, you can get 'final stand' (damaged bumblebee) at TRU knox city for $50.

Pulse
22nd February 2008, 06:35 PM
-Included

# Bumblebee 07
#Arcee
#Recon barricade
#payload
#landmine
#scopronok

I was at a different Target in my area today & I saw all these too. Hell, that Target even had 3 08 Bumblebees & someone had already moved them to the back of the queues. (I thought everyone had an 08 Bumblebee by now)

But I don't think I saw any Stockades. I saw plenty of Payloads, Leader Megs & Leader Brawls, new FABs but no Stockades.

Paulbot
22nd February 2008, 10:21 PM
good news i found ALOT of new deluxe figures at target -dandenong plaza
$15 each

-Included

# Bumblebee 07
#Arcee
#Recon barricade
#payload
#landmine
#scopronok
#a black SUV

basically they have restocked only deluxe figures

I went to Dandenong Plaza straight after work. Are you sure you're not getting Dropkick and Stockade confused?

They had tonight: Scorponok, Landmine, Cliffjumper, Payload, Dropkick, Arcee, Recon Barricade and Camshaft.

The $15 price tag on the shelf was for another toyline, no mention of Transformers on it so no point trying to convince the register staff I should get a deluxe that cheap.

autobreadticon
22nd February 2008, 11:01 PM
i looked up the images online

Actually i saw payload and stockade (black SUV).

if you didnt see a 07 bumblebee someone must of brought a couple of deluxes

Paulbot
23rd February 2008, 03:08 PM
No new deluxes anywhere today, but I found one store with a lot of Cliffjumper, Landmine and Camshaft figures ($27 each) and 11 Nightwatch Optimus Primes ($95 each).

reillyd
23rd February 2008, 08:28 PM
Toyworld Southport Australia Fair has Ultimate Bumblebee x 3 @ 150

omega3
24th February 2008, 08:37 PM
target southland had the new FABs ramjet, smokescreen and optimus recolour

Paulbot
25th February 2008, 12:12 PM
And Big W Southland still has the most Deluxes of any store in Melbourne town. No new ones or popular ones, but lots of Longarm, Payload, Wreckage, Dropkick, Arcee, etc

iceburn
25th February 2008, 12:26 PM
any sale prices on them yet? or still above $24?

Paulbot
25th February 2008, 12:31 PM
The Southland Big W deluxes were all at $24 "Regular Low Price"

JuzMel
25th February 2008, 01:12 PM
Went to have a scout at my local shops yesterday:

Target: Deluxes Longarm, Arcee, Payload for $26.99 each

Big W: Leader Megs $88, Cyber Slammers: Cliffjumper, Ratchet, Patrol Barricade and a couple others I can't remember ($14.98), Deluxes Recon Barricade, Arcee, Wreckage, FABs Blackout, Bumbee, Megs for $24.88 each, also some Real Gears for $16.98

Kyle
25th February 2008, 07:30 PM
Saw the new FAB wave with Bumblebee in it at my local Big W today.

autobreadticon
26th February 2008, 06:56 PM
Eastland
kmart
-Deluxe thundercracker $40
-FAB - blackout , megatron and jazz (mb others)
-Cyber slammers

Big -W (restocked)
-New array of robot heroes $10
-Voyager optimus + megatron $40
-leader optimus + megatron $95

Myer
-Animatronic bumblee $150 (man i could adopt this fellow as my child,it sings çrack the whip' and the t/f g1 theme song :))
-Beatrix bumblebee

Knox City
TRU
Final Stand movie scene - $50
leader brawl
Unleashed optimus
Optiums blaster

KMART + BIGW VIRTUALLY NO STOCK - but i have a GOOD feeling they will restock very soon

i got a legend i needed today so i am really happy :D

Paulbot
26th February 2008, 07:01 PM
When you say "New array of robot heroes" which ones in particular do you mean?

autobreadticon
26th February 2008, 07:06 PM
wow thats ultimate bumblebee, that was cool.

should be different array of R/H from before
optimus/ravage and rodimus/Shrapnel

also there is no BIGW in knox city

Paulbot
26th February 2008, 07:19 PM
Ah I was hoping they were "new" Robot Heroes, but those ones have been around for a while.

roller
27th February 2008, 07:58 PM
saw a heap of FABS and 2 deluxes at KMarche Garden city booragoon

jaydisc
27th February 2008, 08:17 PM
Saw a bucketload of Deluxes and Legends at Kmart today. Nothing new though.

Paulbot
29th February 2008, 01:26 PM
Just spotted Jungle Bonecrusher for the high price of $39 at a local comic shop. I like the look of Jungle Bonecrusher more than the original, but I'm not twice as much for it!

lcz128
1st March 2008, 12:17 AM
Just spotted Jungle Bonecrusher for the high price of $39 at a local comic shop. I like the look of Jungle Bonecrusher more than the original, but I'm not twice as much for it!

I'm still trying to track down a NORMAL bonecrusher at a decent price :(

Was at Northcote Kmart today - as previously reported - there was robot replicas and a couple of deluxes there- not much :)

iceburn
1st March 2008, 12:34 AM
could all other Melbourne fans please help us to HELP YOU by listing your wants especially for Movie toys in Melbourne Missionaries? do state the price that you're willing to pay for them too

cheers

STL
1st March 2008, 12:39 AM
Over the last week:

- Nightwatch Prime for $70 from Toy Kingdom. I snapped two up, one for myself and one for Paulbot. Not a uniform price though as Paulbot's said his Toy Kingdom had then at $95
- Landmine, Camshaft and CLiffjumper are in abundance at Toy Kingdoms" $25
- One sighting of a single Stealth Starscream and Nightwatch Optimus Legends at $12. Nowhere else though I may try another toy kingdom tmrw.
- Old Scouts now in full force at Target too.
- Old Single Legends packets all spotted at some poiint.
- Older waves are now out in full force: Only ones i haven't seen are non-battle damage Jazz and Bonecrusher (i've been keeping an eye out lcz).

autobreadticon
1st March 2008, 11:50 PM
target - chinatown

scouts
-arcee
-elita one
-armorhide

deluxes
-payload
-arcee

GOOD RANGE OF FAB ( sorry i dont know the names , but def is fire blast)

Pulse Cannon Ironhide (recol) (FAB) (US10) A - Out here (Toyworld Target so far).
Claw Slash Ramjet (FAB) (US10) D - Out here (Toyworld Target so far).
Fire Blast Optimus Prime (recol) (FAB) (US10) A - Out here (Toyworld Target so far).
Sonic Shock Smokescreen (FAB) (US10) A - Out here (Toyworld Target so far).

roller
2nd March 2008, 05:35 PM
saw elita 1, arcee , clocker and airraid
'
FAB fireblast optimus, Smokescreen, g1 colour starscream

and 5 ultimate bumblebee at Fremantle Myers

Tiby
2nd March 2008, 07:23 PM
TRU Miranda had heaps of Ultimate Bumblebee in the new round container.

BIG W had sweet nothing.

Target had all the new FABs (Ramjet et al) and a ton of Leader Megatron and Leader Brawl.

omega3
2nd March 2008, 08:51 PM
coles rosebud had real gears for $8 thats the cheapest ive seen them

griffin
2nd March 2008, 10:01 PM
Kmart and BigW at Garden City look to have restocked recently, but mostly smaller items, and a lot of the older waves.

Kmart
Voyager Rescue Ratchet, Optimus, Thundercracker.
Deluxe Dropkick, Recon Barricade, Longarm.
Slammers Patrol Barricade, Ironhide. (new)
FAB Barricade. (new)

BigW
Voyager Rescue Ratchet, Optimus, Thundercracker.
Slammers Cliffjumper, Jazz, Patrol Barricade, Ironhide. (new)
Heaps of SWTFs Snowspeeder, AT-AT, Turbotank. ($30)
Legends 2-packs (not the new ones, but with Cliffjumper, Rescue Ratchet, Brawl).

autobreadticon
2nd March 2008, 10:09 PM
Fountain Gate

Big W has this deluxe sized toy that is like a video camera, strange because havent really seen it before.

also legends brawl/rescue ratchet

Kmart has movie titanium ironhide

iceburn
2nd March 2008, 11:31 PM
Fountain Gate

Big W has this deluxe sized toy that is like a video camera, strange because havent really seen it before.

also legends brawl/rescue ratchet

Kmart has movie titanium ironhide

autobreadticon...can you be more specific on the deluxe sized toy at BigW? isit movie related, if yes, i think its 1 of the 4 real-tech toys that not much of us fans are willing to get

reillyd
3rd March 2008, 12:22 AM
Fountain Gate

Yeah, they're a Big W exclusive. That one turns from a video camera into a gun, and has sound effects. But it irks me to no end, as they're NOT real transformers if they aren't robots. bad hasbro bad

griffin
3rd March 2008, 02:50 PM
Yep, that's a TECH toy. It's yellow, and along with the other four TECH toys, it transforms from gadget to weapon, and has electronic gimmicks.

Tiby
3rd March 2008, 06:21 PM
The sound effects are actually pretty cool.

MV75
4th March 2008, 09:29 PM
Saw at bigw today:

Rescue ratchet, thundercracker
Legends twin packs, the three assortments of
Arcee, longarm, dropkick, and the sector 7 van thing.

Looks like they're finally steadily coming again.

Oh yes, and a buttload of robot heros packs.
________
Acura specifications (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Acura)

jaydisc
4th March 2008, 10:53 PM
Last night at Woolworths, I saw some single packs of Legends in newer, All Spark style packaging... including Recon Barricade, Cliffjumper and Jazz (same figure, new packaging background).

STL
5th March 2008, 12:25 AM
My bad. I forgot to mention that at a Toy Kingdom in Melbourne I spotted the round packaging All Spark Deluxes. They are pretty fugly with the blue. Barricade especialy. Jazz actually looks the best but at $27 hardly a price I'd be paying for a Jazz I already have the FB and G1 versions of as well.

Paulbot
6th March 2008, 02:03 PM
I found 3 Stockades at Target (along with the other All Spark Deluxes 3 Landmines, 1 Cliffjumper and 1 Camshaft) for $26.99 each. 3 Stockades per case should make it an easier find than other shortpacked figures.

The store also had restocked some older voyagers: 4 Ironhides, 3 Blackouts, 6-7 Iced Megatrons at $44.99 each. No new scouts or legends though.

Pulse
6th March 2008, 02:38 PM
I'M BACK BABY!

I just came back from the "Rouse Hill Town Centre" Shopping Centre. Today was the opening of the 2nd stage. It's more packed than a tin of sardines.

Target: All the normal figures restocked

Big W: Wooh Ha! Wooh Ha! It looks like Hasbro Aus has forked out quite a few dollars for an upfront & centre display in the toy section. A massive display area full of TFs. Besides the usual restocking, I also saw 7 odd Leader Nightwatch Primes, Voyager Evacs - Offroad Ironhides - First Strike Primes and Deluxe Stockades aplenty.

For those of you who are wondering if I could go back & snag you one or two figures, not bloody likely. That place is jampacked full of people!

i_amtrunks
6th March 2008, 04:22 PM
I'M BACK BABY!

I just came back from the "Rouse Hill Town Centre" Shopping Centre. Today was the opening of the 2nd stage. It's more packed than a tin of sardines.

Barring spending 5 hours a day in traffic gridlock there isn't much to do out Rouse Hill way. Still sounds better than the Stanhope Gardens Kmart!

autobreadticon
6th March 2008, 06:54 PM
TRU at knox city has restocked , AND ITS A DOOOZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

legends 2 pack

#night optimus/starscream
#ironhide/blackout
#bonecrusher/jazz
#cliffjumper/barricade

ALSO 1 of each scout, such as eilita one, clocker, arcee and many others TRUST ME

Come if you want legends and scouts (i may expect previously unreleased scout based on the toylist if they are named basics in the u.s)

new attacktix

also three types of robot replicas at kmart eastland
ALSO A GOOD RANGE OF STARWARS transformers , i only remember darth vader tie fighter ,AT-AT and luke skywalker

dirge
6th March 2008, 08:43 PM
Still sounds better than the Stanhope Gardens Kmart!

Crossroads K-Mart FTW!

(it's a garden centre and nothing else - mind you, there's a proper K-Mart in the next suburb - Casula - anyway)

Thanatos
7th March 2008, 12:23 AM
Stockade sited? OMFG.

*wets pants*

i_amtrunks
7th March 2008, 04:15 PM
TRU Chatswood had about 3 dozen of the Ultimate Bumblebee figures in the round packaging. Cost $130 a piece, about 12 were in a middle aisle and the other 24 or so were spread across the Transformers and adjacent sections.

Also had dozens of the Legends 2 packs, and about 15 of each leader figure for $100. Not movie figures, but they also had peg upon peg full of Thundercracker and Rodimus 3" Titaniums for $5 each.

darockk
7th March 2008, 04:22 PM
TRU Canberra also had about 20 ultimate bumblebee's with the bonus titamium bumblebee. $129.99. Man that round box is huge, would cost a fortune to post.

they also had a few legend, barricade, ratchet and jazz. spotted elita-one and the black prime looking truck forgot his name, it was a scout of some sort.

K-mart had rescue ratchet and a few thundercrackers, heaps of voyager primes.

roller
7th March 2008, 07:25 PM
Djs booragoon has deluxe cliffjumper, the s7 decepticon

tons of fabs and legends

i also saw the tf toy ad on tv

jaydisc
8th March 2008, 08:06 PM
Went to a bunch of places today. Saw two well stocked Target's with Stockades, Landmines, Cliffjumpers, Camshafts. One even had 3 x Blackout and 3 x Ironhide.

Saw a couple Nightwatch Primes at a Big W.

Saw the Final Stand and First Encounter Screen Battles at a Toy World along with All Spark [Cylindrical] Barricade and another (can't recall, maybe Jazz). They suck.

Other that that, plenty of ice Megs, newer FABs and Slammers, a few isolated Legends (none of the NEW 2-packs)

Pulse
10th March 2008, 03:51 PM
TRU Castle Hill: A tonne of Ultimate Bumblebee's in the cylinder-shaped packaging

Uncle Pete's Castle Hill: A Heap of '08 Bumblebee's/Jazz's/Brawl's/Barricade's (I think) in the cylinder-shaped packaging. I thought everyone had those 4 deluxes already.

SpiderPrime9
10th March 2008, 05:04 PM
Broadway Sydney

Target
2 Recon Barricades, Stockade
A few legends mainly Jazz and Barricade

K Mart
1 Rescue Ratchet
1 Voyager Prime
1 Thundercracker

TheDirtyDigger
10th March 2008, 06:21 PM
NEW!!!

Ultimate Bumblebee in new cylindrical packaging with bonus mini, titanium non-transforming Bumblebee (actually could be a keyring...didn't check)

$129...Scalpers are onto it so PM for location.

omega3
10th March 2008, 08:35 PM
toyworld echuca had the allspark deluxes barricade and brawl in the cylinder packaging

i_amtrunks
11th March 2008, 09:57 AM
NEW!!!
$129...Scalpers are onto it so PM for location.

Goodluck to them then, TRU's seem to be inundated with them. :D

iceburn
11th March 2008, 10:11 AM
i have enough of ultimate bumblebees i guess...its all out for the scalpers now if they want to buy and sell them
anyway, good find DD

jaydisc
11th March 2008, 10:42 AM
I think Ultimate BB is a godsend for us true collectors. It's the crap that kids want, Mom's buy and scalpers scalp. Leaves the good stuff for us :D

Paulbot
11th March 2008, 11:49 AM
I forgot to post that on Sunday I saw new Single-packed Legends at Myer (Bonecrusher, Cliffjumper, Jazz and Recon Barricade) for $7 each. Why oh why did I buy that two pack for Bonecrusher?! sigh!

jaydisc
11th March 2008, 11:50 AM
I forgot to post that on Sunday I saw new Single-packed Legends at Myer (Bonecrusher, Cliffjumper, Jazz and Recon Barricade) for $7 each. Why oh why did I buy that two pack for Bonecrusher?! sigh!

Yeah, I think I might hold out on that Ironhide two pack now....

Paulbot
11th March 2008, 12:02 PM
At least Ironhide comes with a unique second figure, while Bonecrusher came with Jazz that wasn't even given a "Final Battle" or "G1" repaint.

jaydisc
11th March 2008, 12:07 PM
this is true

i_amtrunks
13th March 2008, 10:09 AM
Kmart in Greater Western Sydney:

Deluxe Stockade, Camshaft, Landmine Cliffjumper: 3-4 of each
Legends 2 packs Bumblebee and Scorpy, Ratchet and Brawl etc: too many to count
5 Megatron Turnarounds on sale for $45
Voyager Rescue Ratchet, Prime, Starsceam 2 each
FAB Megatron: too many to count
Real Gear figures
and an Ultimate Bumblebee with bonus deluxe Scorponok and Barricade for $137

The_Damned
13th March 2008, 11:46 AM
kmart Batemans Bay, had totally restocked for the sale.....

landmine
camshaft
cliffjumper
stockade
overcast
jungle camo bonecrusher

lots of legends
ice megs
lots of fab's

Paulbot
13th March 2008, 12:04 PM
The newest Deluxes? Good on K-Mart not waiting for after the sale to restock!

The_Damned
13th March 2008, 12:20 PM
The newest Deluxes? Good on K-Mart not waiting for after the sale to restock!

yea that is a first havinf new figures out for the sale

Thanatos
13th March 2008, 03:34 PM
Today was a veritable schmorgasbord. All the Allspark deluxes (barring Jungle Bonecrusher) were at every store I visited (including Target and Kmart sales), a couple new waves and such. Nightwatch Prime spotted and resisted (oh I would have bought it had I had the money). All the new FABs (Ramjet, Smokescreen, etc) were out.

Good day of hunting on Northside.

autobreadticon
13th March 2008, 10:14 PM
so i_amtrunks , the new 2 pack legends are released in Australia?

bumblebee and scopronok, just wanted to check :)

iceburn
13th March 2008, 10:24 PM
so i_amtrunks , the new 2 pack legends are released in Australia?

bumblebee and scopronok, just wanted to check :)

see my latest March Acquisitions ....

autobreadticon
13th March 2008, 10:28 PM
iceburn i saw your thead after reading trunks sighting, where did you get them and are there anymore>?

iceburn
13th March 2008, 10:56 PM
iceburn i saw your thead after reading trunks sighting, where did you get them and are there anymore>?

apparently, i grabbed the last 2 from Kmart Burwood East.
Mel has a extra set for me that i've put on my sale list but it has been reserved by Paulbot at the moment. If he does find a set for himself tomorrow, do you want to be the next?

PM me if you do...

i_amtrunks
14th March 2008, 10:38 AM

Kmart seems to be the place to go, although since they have had a toy sale on, who knows whats left?

autobreadticon
14th March 2008, 09:54 PM
kmart Eastland has

robot replicas
#jazz
#optimus prime
#Frenzy

voyager
#Thundercracker
#optimus prime
#starscream

BiGW Eastland
#vogager ratchet

k.wong23
14th March 2008, 11:45 PM
Voyager Thundercracker and Optimus @ kmart in Footscray, various other bits and pieces there :)

grab them with the 40% off deal!

STL
15th March 2008, 12:20 AM
Voyager Thundercracker and Optimus @ kmart in Footscray, various other bits and pieces there :)

grab them with the 40% off deal!

Hey, another Melbournian! Welcome!

Anyways,

I spotted every single deluxe, voyager and leader released to date with the exception of normal Bonecrusher today. (is he elusive or what?)

Also for those inclined I found all the new FABs on sale too: The Rescue Ratchet, HotRod coloured Prime, Brawl repaint, etc etc.

All legends figures were found but at different stores so i wasn't able to get them on discount. I left the BB/Scorponok one then at another Kmart found Ironhide (he looks like pure love!)

iceburn
15th March 2008, 12:23 AM
Hey, another Melbournian! Welcome!

Anyways,

I spotted every single deluxe, voyager and leader released to date with the exception of normal Bonecrusher today. (is he elusive or what?)

Also for those inclined I found all the new FABs on sale too: The Rescue Ratchet, HotRod coloured Prime, Brawl repaint, etc etc.

All legends figures were found but at different stores so i wasn't able to get them on discount. I left the BB/Scorponok one then at another Kmart found Ironhide (he looks like pure love!)

can't you buy one first...go to the other and refund it, re-purchase it together then

STL
15th March 2008, 12:27 AM
it was only BB/Scorpy at the time so i didn't want to take the risk. Kinda regret it now though trust me, it's what i'll be looking to do tmrw if time permits!

Paulbot
15th March 2008, 11:42 AM
[QUOTE]Also for those inclined I found all the new FABs on sale too: The Rescue Ratchet, HotRod coloured Prime, Brawl repaint, etc etc.[QUOTE]
There's also a Rally Bumblebee FAB. Not much at the two KMarts I visited. One had FABs and Deluxes, the other had three (now one) two packs (but no Ironhide one :( ) and some Voyagers.

dirge
15th March 2008, 12:24 PM
Spotted the new Rescue Ratchet, Rally Bumblebee, Black Megatron and Desert Brawl FABs at K-Mart on Broadway yesterday (along with the usual recent fare).

1orion2many
15th March 2008, 01:45 PM
:)K-mart in Armadale finally got some new deluxes in, Camshaft, Overcast, Jungle Bonecrusher, Cliffjumper and Landmine. Despite not having bought anything new off the stores for a while I still haven't been able to force myself to get Overcast or Camshaft(I don't have Dreadwing or Swindle either) as I just can't stand those stupid ocular heads:eek:.

i_amtrunks
15th March 2008, 03:41 PM
Target in greater Western Sydney:

- New FAB's Rescue Ratchet, Smokescreen, Rodimus-Optimus and Desert Brawl
- Scouts: Armourhide, Skyblast, Clocker, Arcee, Elita 1
- Deluxes: Landmine, Camshaft, Dropkick, Longarm, Arcee, Brawl, Recon Barricade
- Voyager Megatron x3
- Leader Brawl, Megatron, Prime
- Various G1 robot heroes packs

Duplicates of most of the figures, surprising since the same Target had nothing only 2 weeks ago.

iceburn
15th March 2008, 07:31 PM
went to TRU today, nothing special but what shocked me was that they have restocked a massive lot of Ultimate Bumblebees in its new round packaging. There are about 40 in total (really a scalper's heaven) but still priced at $130.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6962/dsc00259aqh3.jpg

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2383/dsc00258alu1.jpg

As for Kmart, there's still a Thundercracker Voyager, Starscream Voyager, Camshaft Deluxe, Bumblebee'08 Deluxe, several Robot Replicas (was tempted to buy Frenzy though but decided against it). No legends or the new deluxes left.

dirge
15th March 2008, 11:29 PM
That toy is so not worth $130...

But TRU will sit on them for _years_ without discounting them, if unable to sell them all promptly. It took them around 5 years to drop the price on Supreme Cheetor!

griffin
16th March 2008, 07:41 PM
Went out today looking for new TFs. Was disappointed, but not surprised. Both Kmarts I went to had no new mainline stuff, and every store I checked out had like 1 or 2 new figures at the most.

TRU Garden City
Ultimate Bumblebee with Titanium BB ($130).
Those cylinder things are huge!!! I didn't realise they were so big, even seeing Iceburn's photos or having the toy itself already. If I had a choice, I don't know which packaging I would choose - box or cylinder.
Also - Original Bonecrusher (fairly rare), and small Titaniums Rodimus and Thundercracker are on sale for $5 each!!!

David Jones
Saw the first Final Battle Jazz at a retail store!!!
It was $27, and I have one ordered from BBTS for US$10, so I didn't have to worry about grabbing it in desperation.
Also
Voyager (green) Ratchet, Starscream, Megatron $48
Basics (up to air raid wave) $17
Legends (first wave) $7
Legends 2 packs (with Brawl and Cliffjumper) $13
Slammers (cliffjumper Jazz) $15
Real Gear (old ones) $17
Robot Heroes (movie wave 1) $11
Stomper Optimus $50
(plus 2 Classics Jetfires for $48)

BigW
Nightwatch Optimus $89
Stockade x3, Landmine, Camshaft $25

Kmart Garden City
Robot Replicas Frenzy, Jazz $27
Legends Cliffjumper, Jazz (from the 2-packs) $6
FAB 08 Bumblebee, Megatron (not the recolours) $27
Screen battles (first 2) $40
Legends 2-pack (with Nightwatch Optimus) $13
Slammer Ironhide, Patrol Barricade $15
Voyager Rescue Ratchet, Megatron, Starscream $46

Woolworths Garden City
Legends Cliffjumper, Jazz, Recon Barricade, Jazz (from the 2-packs) $8
Movie Blowup Bop-bag $6.

Kmart Sunnybank
Movie Titanium Optimus, Blackout, Bumblebe (several of each, not there last week) $10
Slammer Ironhide, Patrol Barricade $15

So despite all those Kmarts elsewhere restocking in time for the sale, the two nearest me didn't. I was really hoping to find Jungle Bonecrusher, newest Legends 2-packs and the newest four FABs.
Ah well, it'll give me something to look for while in America in April.

autobreadticon
17th March 2008, 04:36 PM
scopronok legends 2 pack at kmart

toy kingdom have discounted the real gear to $9!!!

griffin
18th March 2008, 04:22 PM
I stopped into Kmart Sunnybank today while picking up my mail, not expecting them to have got their new stock in before the sale ends, but was surprised to see they had. Unfortunately, they had 7 items I wanted, but their sale only works with pairs of purchases. Ah well. I got six items, and left Jungle Bonecrusher for another time.
They *had* 2 of each of the new four FABs (BB, Night Megatron, Rescue Ratchet, Desert Brawl), plus two more cases on the top of the shelf. (I bought one set of four)
They had the new Deluxes (plus another case on top of the shelf) of Stockade, Overcast, Jungle Bonecrusher and others in that assortment like Landmine.
Also had the new Legends 2-packs with Scorponok, Ice Megatron, etc.

A sneak peak at what I got from the post office today (still waiting on two more boxes, and will detail it all later)

iceburn
18th March 2008, 04:38 PM
griffin..that's ultimately insanely crazy acqui!!!

The_Damned
19th March 2008, 06:34 PM
I stopped into Kmart Sunnybank today while picking up my mail, not expecting them to have got their new stock in before the sale ends, but was surprised to see they had. Unfortunately, they had 7 items I wanted, but their sale only works with pairs of purchases. Ah well. I got six items, and left Jungle Bonecrusher for another time.
They *had* 2 of each of the new four FABs (BB, Night Megatron, Rescue Ratchet, Desert Brawl), plus two more cases on the top of the shelf. (I bought one set of four)
They had the new Deluxes (plus another case on top of the shelf) of Stockade, Overcast, Jungle Bonecrusher and others in that assortment like Landmine.
Also had the new Legends 2-packs with Scorponok, Ice Megatron, etc.

A sneak peak at what I got from the post office today (still waiting on two more boxes, and will detail it all later)

wow

roller
19th March 2008, 07:54 PM
saw the black deluxe jet

5 camshafts

1 voyager starscream

1 bumblebee mikala battle scene box

lots of legends robot replicas

iceburn
20th March 2008, 01:12 AM
what's a black deluxe jet?????

griffin
20th March 2008, 02:58 AM
That would probably be Overcast.

i_amtrunks
20th March 2008, 10:00 AM
Target Chatswood: 5x Stockade, 1x each of the new FAB's
Target Blacktown: 1x each of the FAB's, some Wave 3 Real gear Robots
Target Mt Druitt: Still flooded with figures:
- 6 or more of Arcee, Longarm, Dropkick, Stockade, Landmine, Camshaft, Recon Barricade
- 3 or so of Brawl, Bonecrusher (not Jungle), Cliffjumper
- 3 Voyager Megatrons
- Leader Brawls
- Too many new FAB's to count
- Too many Movie Scouts

iceburn
20th March 2008, 10:15 AM
That would probably be Overcast.

thanks griffin...

Saintly
20th March 2008, 11:14 PM
Heaps and heaps of the following at a BigW

Leader Megatron, Brawl
Voyager Ratchet, Megatron
Deluxe Jazz, Deluxe Bumblebee08, Deluxe Barricade
Ultimate Bumblebee
Various Robot Heroes 2pak

autobreadticon
21st March 2008, 12:15 AM
Highpoint BigW - has 1 of each 2-pack movie legends pack

Target - has the latest wave of FAB (rally rocket bumblebee, etc.......)

Paulbot
22nd March 2008, 07:08 PM
Big W today had heaps of toys in preparation for the sale. Interestingly Ultimate Bumblebee's regular price is the $88.73 price, same as the Leader toys. They had lots and lots of the Legends two packs.

I was a little disappointed in seeing the new All Spark Deluxes. I think a carded deluxe looks like better value for money than the cylinder which is a very small package. The All Spark colouring doesn't look good IMHO except on Jazz whose robot mode is more visually interesting with the highlights, and they don't clash. However since I already have three versions of Jazz (original, final battle, g1) and that's two too many for a not very good toy, I can't bring myself to buy it.

Also today I saw the Screen Battles (First Encounter and the Longarm one) for $36 at Toy Kingdom.

k.wong23
22nd March 2008, 09:41 PM
Lots of Nightwatch Optimus' at $99 Myer Melb CBD, voyager starscreams and megatrons $49, various other little bits like arcee, air raid etc :)

STL
22nd March 2008, 11:48 PM
Big W today had heaps of toys in preparation for the sale. Interestingly Ultimate Bumblebee's regular price is the $88.73 price, same as the Leader toys. They had lots and lots of the Legends two packs.

Are these the legends w/ Ironhide and Scorponok?

iceburn
23rd March 2008, 10:18 AM
Not as yet as of yesterday. Not sure if they will restock

Paulbot
23rd March 2008, 04:44 PM
Are these the legends w/ Ironhide and Scorponok?

I'm not sure if I saw Bumblebee/Scorponok, but they definitely had Ironhide/Blackout (about five packs) which is the one I was looking for (I've got all the other two packs). They did have the Prime/Starscream, as well as the ones with Jazz, Rescue Ratchet and Brawl.

iceburn
23rd March 2008, 05:16 PM
Ironhide/Blackout and Prime/Starscream is confirmed!
i saw them too yesterday but its before the sale...

jaydisc
24th March 2008, 11:30 AM
Big day folks! Big day!

I covered 2 x Kmarts, 2 x Big Ws, 1 x TRU, Target and Myer

Myer and TRU were virtually COMPLETELY barren.

Across the spread of others, I found Voyager Ratchets & Starscreams... something I hadn't seen for a while. Big W had bucketloads of Nightwatch Primes and Ultimate Bumblebees, lots of carded deluxes, but not all. No cylinder deluxes as advertised and only older Allspark Battles.

Based on the last few weeks, I think any drought can be assumed to be safely over. Not only are we seeing relatively current All Spark stock, but I think we are now seeing the return of the earlier waves that the USA was seeing over Christmas.

k.wong23
26th March 2008, 12:42 AM
Big W in Melbourne city has 1x Nightwatch prime, 2x leader brawls, 2x leader Megatrons, special at $77:)

lcz128
26th March 2008, 04:44 AM
Nightwatch prime was gone by the time I got there :S

autobreadticon
27th March 2008, 07:37 PM
Eastland

BIGW - mass restock of robot heroes G1

Toy Kingdom - Still a few harder to find G1 and movie robot heroes
Night watch optimus ~$75

Tiby
27th March 2008, 10:06 PM
Target in Shellharbour had a huge restock, with heaps of the new FABs, older Real Gears, a range of Scouts, new Cyber Slammers and heaps of Voyager Megatron, Blackout & Ironhide. Also had deluxes from all waves.

roller
29th March 2008, 09:08 PM
saw a recon barricade and wave 1 deluxe brawl/devastator

autobreadticon
31st March 2008, 03:05 PM
TRu has blackout/scorpornok 2 pack for around $70

jaydisc
1st April 2008, 12:55 PM
Big W: Wooh Ha! Wooh Ha! It looks like Hasbro Aus has forked out quite a few dollars for an upfront & centre display in the toy section. A massive display area full of TFs. Besides the usual restocking, I also saw 7 odd Leader Nightwatch Primes, Voyager Evacs - Offroad Ironhides - First Strike Primes and Deluxe Stockades aplenty.

Has anyone else seen this wave of Voyagers anywhere?

Pulse
1st April 2008, 05:15 PM
Has anyone else seen this wave of Voyagers anywhere?

I went back to that same Big W today & the only voyager there was Ice Megs. They had every other current Movie/Allspark TF but no restocking of this particular range of Voyagers.

Oh Well.

MV75
2nd April 2008, 07:56 AM
Saw at toyworld yesterday:

About 4 battle scenes with barricade and 1-2 last stands.
A heap of night watch prime and megatron leaders
A few voyagers, a few blackouts, ironhide, I didn't bother to see if there were others though, that's what I just casually noticed.
A heap of scouts, I can't really recall aside from signal flare and clocker
Also a few deluxes, mainly payload, dropkick, arcee, etc.
And absolute buttload of prime/screamer blasters.

Also it looked like they still had plenty of more boxes filled with these toys up on the top shelves, so they shouldn't run out soon.

Also they had one GF vector prime($29) and metroplex($49).
________
Proving grounds (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Chrysler_Proving_Grounds)

jaydisc
2nd April 2008, 12:03 PM
Ran through a few Kmarts this morning.

Saw a bunch of Voyager Starscreams, Megatrons, a green Ratchet. A couple Nightwatch Primes, every Allspark Battle and a box of old school Deluxes (74 Bumblebee & co.)

G1Optimal
2nd April 2008, 03:23 PM
Target Mt Druitt had a few Voice changer Helmets, some Caribiner sets and a whole shelf of Cyber Slammin Ratchet and Brawl. Not a single price ticket anywhere, and they have been moved down the aisle into a tiny section of shelving.

Wonder what happened to all the PC's?

While in Blacktown yesterday went browsing though the stores, as i am only interested in the D, V & L. Class Movie Transformers
I noticed in...

Target:
D.class :
Arcee's , Longarm's , Wrekage's , Brawl's and Swindle's Hiding behind other TF: Movie Items.

I think i also saw a L.class Megatron.

Big W:
L.class:
Megatrons + Brawls

D.class:
A bunch of All spark repaints

and i only saw one Ultimate Bumblebee

Kmart:
in the usual area
D.class:
saw at least one Cliffjumper , Stockade + Longarm and Barricade Screen Battle packs ( i think this is what they are called )
V.class:
A few Megatrons and A Rescue Ratchet

In another area not far away from the one above:
V.class
at least 2 Ratchet's (yellow) , 2 Starscream's & more V.class Megatron's

some D.classes on another shelve below , didn't take notoce of what they were.

i am not sure where, but i think i found a D.class Recon Barricade somewhere?

i_amtrunks
3rd April 2008, 09:32 AM
i am not sure where, but i think i found a D.class Recon Barricade somewhere?

I've only seen him in Target Mt Druitt, for both the deluxe and Cyber Slammin' versions.

G1Optimal
3rd April 2008, 10:54 AM
I've only seen him in Target Mt Druitt, for both the deluxe and Cyber Slammin' versions.

As I have not got much of a good memory, but non the less....:o
I am starting to think i spotted him amongst the D.classes in the non usual area in Kmart.:confused:

roller
3rd April 2008, 09:21 PM
my local KMarche

had a heap of Voyager Ratchet, Starscream, Megatron

heaps of swindles

lots of jungle Bonecrushers

a flock of birdy realgears

the statues of frenzy and barricade and some robot heroes g1 bumblebee

Pipesqueak
5th April 2008, 07:18 PM
Went on a hunt today and saw just about every imaginable movie toy. Just about every store had strong numbers of tfs. It will be interesting to see whether there is still demand or whether there will be a lot of shelfwarmers, which would mean Hasbro has miscalculated and should be releasing animated earlier than June. I'm sure they really did underestimate demand last year when tfs were the hottest thing around after the movie, but do kids still want early wave toys or will they have moved on by now?

STL
5th April 2008, 10:40 PM
Went on a hunt today and saw just about every imaginable movie toy. Just about every store had strong numbers of tfs. It will be interesting to see whether there is still demand or whether there will be a lot of shelfwarmers, which would mean Hasbro has miscalculated and should be releasing animated earlier than June. I'm sure they really did underestimate demand last year when tfs were the hottest thing around after the movie, but do kids still want early wave toys or will they have moved on by now?

That's an interesting observation and I suspect you may be correct. The shelves do seem fuller though i find that Optimus and BBs figures still are much harder to find. The rest though may shelfwarm

autobreadticon
6th April 2008, 09:51 AM
>< still cannot find FAB frenzy in Melbourne, if places have restocked with this item, please PM me cause its darn hard to find now

iceburn
6th April 2008, 05:51 PM
target has restocked their shelves but no FAB Frenzy!!

autobreadticon
7th April 2008, 03:01 PM
wo00hoo most targets have restocked older legends, great for kids that want legends optimus (myself and my little couzins)

optimus, starscream and blackout

cygnus
7th April 2008, 04:00 PM
target has restocked their shelves but no FAB Frenzy!!

There are lots of them in Toy world here....

TheDirtyDigger
9th April 2008, 09:18 AM
Has anyone spotted Incinerator at any mainstream retail chain?:confused:

jaydisc
9th April 2008, 09:56 AM
Has anyone spotted Incinerator at any mainstream retail chain?:confused:

With the exception of one isolated sighting, we're as yet to see the wave of Voyagers that precedes Incinerator, which includes Evac, Offroad and 1st Strike. Thus, i'd say Hasbro Incinerator is at least a month or two off. It seems we have a 1-2 month delay behind the USA.

Pipesqueak
9th April 2008, 05:39 PM
They're starting to cut things pretty fine if animated's coming in June - will we really get NEW movie releases like Incinerator AFTER animated starts appearing?

dirge
9th April 2008, 09:33 PM
It's not unusual for Australia to miss the later waves of the boxed toys - it happened in Energon for both the Mega and Ultra Sizes. It's not beyond the realm of possibility that we don't get these late waves. If your heart it set on something, I'd recommend importing (as I already have with Big Daddy).

STL
9th April 2008, 11:41 PM
I didn't really consider how close Hasbro Australia are cutting it. I guess you fellas are right. Anyways, onto sightings at K-Mart:

- 6 Nightwatch Primes. I haven't seen a Leader for yonkas at K-Mart.
- Deluxe Wreckage, Payload, Swindle, Dropkick, Landmine, Stockade, Bonecrusher (everyone in Melb has one, right? I remember for awhile Lcz128 didn't have one)
- Final Stand battle screens - plenty!
- New FABs (Rescue Ratchet or whatever they're calling him, Black Megatron, Gray Ironhide).
- Most of the single pack legends in the 1st two waves (up to Blackout/Starscream)
- Some random new two-packs.
- Voyager Starscream, Ice Megatron
- FABs Jazz, Megatron, Barricade, Frenzy

It had been a while since I'd checked out toys (two weeks which is unusual for me!) but was very surprised to see so much TF stock available. It hadn't been like that for a long time. Primes/BBs/Jazz/Ratchet/Ironhide are still in high demand, didn't even see one of them. The rest though are shelf-warming twould seem.

Tiby
10th April 2008, 09:08 AM
I've seen a lot of the first lot of Voyagers (Ratchet, Starscream, Megatron) but none of the new ones.

Paulbot
10th April 2008, 09:25 AM
- FABs Jazz, Megatron, Barricade, Frenzy

Autobreadticon is looking for a FAB Frenzy, let him know what store.

jaydisc
10th April 2008, 09:59 AM
Went to a target, they add nearly every old deluxe and voyager. 3 ea. Of ironhide, blackout, ratchet, starscream. Not all deluxes, no barricade. went to Kmart & Myer too. Everyone had nightwatch

STL
10th April 2008, 03:12 PM
Autobreadticon is looking for a FAB Frenzy, let him know what store.

I've PM'ed Bread but it'll probably be hard for him to get to so I'll pick it up tmrw night after work if its still there.

iceburn
11th April 2008, 01:48 PM
After meeting Paul, I went into Minotaur and saw these new releases on their shelves @ $24.95

- Movie Jungle Bonecrusher x 1
- Movie Overcast x 3
- Movie Salvage x 3
- Movie Stealth Bumblebee x 3

There was also a Movie Barricade which I quickly snapped up to complete my open doubles on my shelves :P

Paulbot
11th April 2008, 02:22 PM
Only $24.95? For Salvage and Stealth Bumblebee? Hmm.....

iceburn
11th April 2008, 02:58 PM
yeapyeap...

Paulbot
11th April 2008, 03:22 PM
I hope they stay there until Monday I have too large a Robot Kingdom package to carry home to go there tonight :)

iceburn
11th April 2008, 03:31 PM
DAMN!!!! I just realised I bought a PREMIUM BARRICADE @ $24.95

Paulbot
11th April 2008, 03:42 PM
I'm sure you'd find a buyer here for that

jaydisc
11th April 2008, 03:46 PM
Whoops :D

iceburn
11th April 2008, 04:05 PM
I'm sure you'd find a buyer here for that

Oops, hope i didnt give the wrong impression. i just got over excited about it. Am happy to keep it :P *haha* but problem is that i realised it after my colleague accidentially stepped on the packaging and created a slight dent!!! :p

Kyle
11th April 2008, 04:22 PM
Oops, hope i didnt give the wrong impression. i just got over excited about it. Am happy to keep it :P *haha* but problem is that i realised it after my colleague accidentially stepped on the packaging and created a slight dent!!! :p

A friend of mine... his girlfriend accidentally stepped on his playstation while playing one of those dance mat games...

He ended up buying a new playstation afterwards. :D

MV75
11th April 2008, 05:49 PM
Premiums are out? Nice.
________
Alaska medical marijuana dispensary (http://alaska.dispensaries.org/)

Paulbot
11th April 2008, 06:46 PM
Not really, the store that Iceburn got it from is a specialist comic shop that has ordered a case of newer toys directly.

STL
11th April 2008, 11:46 PM

Since it's already dented can I step on it at bit more? :p

You reckon you missed out on other Premiums?

jaydisc
12th April 2008, 01:58 AM
I called after he went. They said they "had" Premium Jazz and Barricade in addition to the latest 2 waves (JB, OC, Stealth BB and Salvage).

lcz128
12th April 2008, 05:35 AM
I called after he went. They said they "had" Premium Jazz and Barricade in addition to the latest 2 waves (JB, OC, Stealth BB and Salvage).

DAMN!
I wants me a premium Jazz and stealth bumblee so much!!!

Thanatos
12th April 2008, 08:51 AM
I just can't bring myself to buy Stealth BB after having already bought BB08 and Cliffjumper.

Want the head though. Damn.

jaydisc
12th April 2008, 08:53 AM
I just can't bring myself to buy Stealth BB after having already bought BB08 and Cliffjumper.

Want the head though. Damn.

I have the same issue, so I will buy the Premium BB as it comes with the same head and the best paintjob of the lot.

Thanatos
12th April 2008, 09:08 AM
I have the same issue, so I will buy the Premium BB as it comes with the same head and the best paintjob of the lot.

Not a half bad idea jay.

Btw, what do JC and OC stand for? I know Salvage is that Autobot repaint of Dropkick but yeah, who are those other 2?