PDA

View Full Version : Weird Toy Sightings.

Sky Shadow
15th December 2008, 04:56 PM
I have a toy shop a couple of doors down and I rarely frequent it because it's expensive, never has anything I want and has an annoying turnstile. But I thought it might have Special Edition Overkill or Animated Jetfire/Jetstorm so I popped in today and was confused to see:

- Two Mega SCF Hot Rodimuses: $35 each.
- Two Alternator Rodimuses: $100 each.
- One Movie Trans-scanning Bumblebee: $100.

Am I right that those are odd toys to find in a non-collectible toy store? Anyone else have any weird sightings recently?

DigDug
15th December 2008, 05:48 PM
I have a toy shop a couple of doors down and I rarely frequent it because it's expensive, never has anything I want and has an annoying turnstile. But I thought it might have Special Edition Overkill or Animated Jetfire/Jetstorm so I popped in today and was confused to see:

- Two Mega SCF Hot Rodimuses: $35 each.
- Two Alternator Rodimuses: $100 each.
- One Movie Trans-scanning Bumblebee: $100.

Am I right that those are odd toys to find in a non-collectible toy store? Anyone else have any weird sightings recently?

Alternator Rodimus hasn't been available for over a year now and the asking price of $100 is waaaay above RRP. Trans-scanning Bumblebee also seems to also 'feature' a collectible store price. All have been conceivably imported by the store itself (via ebay) :rolleyes: