PDA

View Full Version : (spoilers) Has any one thought of this? possible mystical bond between BW and ROTF

amon
15th December 2008, 07:44 PM
It just came up to me, as far as the scouts that have surfaced so far are concerned, is it really a homage to BW or only a coinsidence?

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo299/amon0102/longrack-1.jpg?t=1229338484

edited a bit, BM rattrap should more resemble that boatbot, plus BM rattrap has tyre as leg mode, just like the leaked pic. And silverbolt shall more resemble the folklift.:cool:

loophole
15th December 2008, 07:47 PM
hmmmmm... you maybe onto something there...........

kup
15th December 2008, 07:48 PM
This thread could be regarded as a spoiler so its best to edit with a warning.

kup
15th December 2008, 07:55 PM
On Behalf of the Dirge:

In the future please refrain from posting unreleased Movie related information or pictures without a clear spoiler warning.

Thank you

amon
15th December 2008, 08:45 PM
On Behalf of the Dirge:

In the future please refrain from posting unreleased Movie related information or pictures without a clear spoiler warning.

Thank you

yes, I will:o

STL
15th December 2008, 11:37 PM
I think that's some very good points there. There's some similarities there.

Sky Shadow
16th December 2008, 08:18 AM
On Behalf of the Dirge:

Thank you

Why though? Why are Animated-related information and pictures okay, yet movie ones need a spoiler?

I don't care either way, I've just been wondering.

springah
16th December 2008, 11:08 AM
On Behalf of the Dirge:

Thank you

lol

griffin
16th December 2008, 02:41 PM
Why though? Why are Animated-related information and pictures okay, yet movie ones need a spoiler?

I don't care either way, I've just been wondering.

Topic started here
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=3015
for thoughts and discussion of the Spoiler policy of this forum.