PDA

View Full Version : ROTF Legends class in packaging (SPOILERS)

FFN
17th December 2008, 03:28 AM
BEWARE OF SPOILERS (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/images-of-transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-legends-class-toys-including-springer-and-jetfire-166401/)

Gutsman Heavy
17th December 2008, 04:25 AM
did not see that character comming!

liegeprime
17th December 2008, 08:05 AM
Wonder if its just toy characters and its not included in the movie, like how Salvage, Incinerator, Swindle was for the first one?

i_amtrunks
17th December 2008, 09:18 AM
If he is an actual character in the movie, and not a game/non movie toy like Swindle then that's come right outta left field without anyone knowing about it!

jaydisc
17th December 2008, 09:21 AM
Since this entire topic is labeled spoilers, can't we speak freely in here?

The green one does not look like a helicopter, rather a repaint of Incinerator, whom a few predict will be in the movie.

SilverDragon
17th December 2008, 11:07 AM
This'll probably be the first Springer in years that isn't a repaint.

sanbot
17th December 2008, 03:21 PM
Can I just say, they all look terrible! :(

FFN
17th December 2008, 08:04 PM
If we go by the last Movie line, the new-mold Legends class toys were only made for characters who appeared in the movie.

Since this entire topic is labeled spoilers, can't we speak freely in here?

The green one does not look like a helicopter, rather a repaint of Incinerator, whom a few predict will be in the movie. The design is a little different to Incinerator. He has flip-out hands.

Autocon
18th December 2008, 01:07 AM
maybe springer is just a repaint like they did with cliffumper

which means incinerator will be remolded just like the others perhaps?
coz he might be in the movie they gave him hands!

MV75
18th December 2008, 09:46 AM
Can I just say, they all look terrible! :(

Agreed.

I really like the legends classes, but really, the movie ones seem to be going backwards and are looking more like oversized minicons.

Plus the whole movie design, I'm largely over it, and well, for this movie onwards, they'd have to be something really special for me to buy the toys of this time around.

sanbot
18th December 2008, 10:45 AM
Agreed.

I really like the legends classes, but really, the movie ones seem to be going backwards and are looking more like oversized minicons.

Plus the whole movie design, I'm largely over it, and well, for this movie onwards, they'd have to be something really special for me to buy the toys of this time around.

Spot on, thats the word I was looking for to describe what they look like. I hope for hope that this trend won't be reflected in other TF2 toys.

Kyle
18th December 2008, 12:42 PM
I actually like OP and BB, and think they're vast improvements compared to the versions from the first movie. OP looks like a mini version of Leader Class OP!

FFN
18th December 2008, 05:33 PM
Legends class Prime has a slot on the top of his truck mode (I assume it's his back in robot mode). Legends Jetfire has a (seemingly) corresponding peg on top of his vehicle mode.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/199378-first-look-transformers-revenge-fallen-legends-spoilers-17.html#post2563065

maybe springer is just a repaint like they did with cliffumper

which means incinerator will be remolded just like the others perhaps?
coz he might be in the movie they gave him hands! Unlikely. Springer's design has a different transformation (bearing in mind Incinerator had a very simple design). If he is an on-screen character, then Incinerator was the basic template which they would expand upon.

Doubledealer
22nd December 2008, 04:40 PM
When I looked at those photo's I was reminded of that chap off the Fast Show who always shouted "Arse" whenever he coughed (which was a lot). ARSE, indeed.

jaydisc
29th January 2009, 08:55 AM
Springer is indeed an Osprey (http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=10873&pic=revenge-fallen-legends+%286%29.JPG&dispsize=800&start=0)

griffin
30th January 2009, 04:44 AM
Since jaydisc has mentioned it, the four movie legends have appeared on ebay in packaging, and a gallery can be found here of the front and back of each:
http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&album=10873&dispsize=800&start=0

Autocon
31st January 2009, 02:00 AM
you think springer was a result of the military wanting more autobots as their vehicles??

you think theyll remold incinerator?